PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a pussy?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-04-2009, 05:22 PM
i might be getting a little kitten soon, apparently it looks chinese so the owner named it Ching Bao and it's about 8 weeks old.

i have never owned a pet before, so i was wondering if anyone here can give me some advice on how to look after it. my housing agreement says no cats or dogs, but i really want this kitten. he's gonna be my baby and i don't want to be a bad mother to it.

i've already looked into buying a bed, a carrier, a scratching post, a litter tray, some flea and worming stuff for it and pet insurance.

is there anything else i need?

Compulsion
08-04-2009, 05:25 PM
i might be getting a little kitten soon, apparently it looks chinese so the owner named it Ching Bao and it's about 8 weeks old.

i have never owned a pet before, so i was wondering if anyone here can give me some advice on how to look after it. my housing agreement says no cats or dogs, but i really want this kitten. he's gonna be my baby and i don't want to be a bad mother to it.

i've already looked into buying a bed, a carrier, a scratching post, a litter tray, some flea and worming stuff for it and pet insurance.

is there anything else i need?

Scratching post is good...I would also recommend something like http://pet.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pPETS-4742666dt.jpg

Something it can swat at and entertain itself when you aren't around, and even when you are. I had two cats at one point and they both loved a toy that similiar to that. Had to give them away though when I moved. Although honestly they are entertained as hell by like plastic bags and anything they arne't supposed to get into...lol

Drunken Monk
08-04-2009, 05:29 PM
what a fagggggg

check two
08-04-2009, 05:51 PM
Why are you getting a cat when you're not allowed to have one at your place? Also, chinese people don't name cats, they eat them.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-04-2009, 05:58 PM
Scratching post is good...I would also recommend something like http://pet.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pPETS-4742666dt.jpg

Something it can swat at and entertain itself when you aren't around, and even when you are. I had two cats at one point and they both loved a toy that similiar to that. Had to give them away though when I moved. Although honestly they are entertained as hell by like plastic bags and anything they arne't supposed to get into...lol

are those things expensive?

Why are you getting a cat when you're not allowed to have one at your place? Also, chinese people don't name cats, they eat them.

i know it's naughty of me to get one when i'm not allowed to, but i really want this kitty! the tenancy agreement says i can't have one because i have a shared garden, but i thought i could keep it indoors as a house cat.

and the chinks over in china might eat cats but i don't.

Compulsion
08-04-2009, 06:02 PM
are those things expensive?.

I think that one was listed at $20. I honestly don't know I was never intending to get cats, but ended up with two or they were going to be put down. So I got all of the stuff for them from the friend that talked me into taking them and my parents. I'm more of a dog person(didn't mind cats though they not bad pets), but I know the cats I had loved the toy that was like that.

Visionz
08-04-2009, 06:12 PM
when I bought my cat a scratching post he never used it, I've found that a bunch of cardboard and a shoebox work better. I cut it so that the little cells face out, line 'em up and its good to go. He tears that shit up.

http://media.dwell.com/images/gomi_style_cardboard_chair.jpg
this chair wouldn't last long in my house

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i27/olivus/IMG_3584.jpg

Compulsion
08-04-2009, 06:15 PM
when I bought my cat a scratching post he never used it, I've found that a bunch of cardboard and a shoebox work better. I cut it so that the little cells face out, line 'em up and its good to go. He tears that shit up.

Ya I dunno how much the cats I had actually used their scratching post. It was my only experience with cats, but I assumed they used it when I was gone because nothing was ever ripped up in my house. :lol:

Visionz
08-04-2009, 06:18 PM
Ya I dunno how much the cats I had actually used their scratching post. It was my only experience with cats, but I assumed they used it when I was gone because nothing was ever ripped up in my house. :lol:
they must've then. Lil dude there has fucked my couch up :lmao: I'd have to have those boxes all over my house if I ever want some good furniture, otherwise it'd be pretty much pointless.

TAURO
I recently was given a kitten about a month ago, it was around the time U-God's album was dropping so in honor of the occasion I named him Uey or Baby Uey as I called him at the start since he was really small. I was going to make a thread about it but since im having issues with my camera I didn't want to make one without any pics.

I got to sat Tryxx that I don't think it's a good idea for you to get a kitten if your not allowed to have one. What would you do if you got found out? I would hate to know that you had to get rid of him which I think is unfair to the animal.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ

does that cardboard thing leave a lot of mess to clean up?

^^ awwwww.

is it cruel to keep a cat inside the house? i'm worried about letting the kitten roam the streets cos i have a lot of urban foxes in my area.

Visionz
08-04-2009, 06:24 PM
^naw there's some little shreds and his ass will chew the edges but its alot less messy than him tearing up furniture.

He's an inside cat. He used to go in and out but I live in a 3rd story apartment and the height fucks with him. But he's fine being indoors and if you're worried about his safety I'd recommend it. That and keeping him in will help avoid being found by the landlord.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-04-2009, 06:26 PM
I got to sat Tryxx that I don't think it's a good idea for you to get a kitten if your not allowed to have one. What would you do if you got found out? I would hate to know that you had to get rid of him which I think is unfair to the animal.

it wouldn't really be a nuisance for my neighbours if i had a cat, so i doubt they would grass on me. if i kept the cat indoors then none of them would even know i had one. it would really suck if i had to get rid of him, though. it's so unfair. i live on the ground floor in a small block of 8 flats. there are plenty of people in high rise blocks who own pets, i don't see why i can't. :'(

Compulsion
08-04-2009, 06:31 PM
it wouldn't really be a nuisance for my neighbours if i had a cat, so i doubt they would grass on me. if i kept the cat indoors then none of them would even know i had one. it would really suck if i had to get rid of him, though. it's so unfair. i live on the ground floor in a small block of 8 flats. there are plenty of people in high rise blocks who own pets, i don't see why i can't. :'(

Probably mostly to keep from scratching up things and peeing on the carpet...If you keep them from doing that you should be cool. It would suck to get attached to a pet and have to give it up though....Been there done that.

check two
08-04-2009, 07:01 PM
Visions,
How come your cat is sitting on some homeless guy in the picture you posted?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-04-2009, 07:05 PM
^naw there's some little shreds and his ass will chew the edges but its alot less messy than him tearing up furniture.

He's an inside cat. He used to go in and out but I live in a 3rd story apartment and the height fucks with him. But he's fine being indoors and if you're worried about his safety I'd recommend it. That and keeping him in will help avoid being found by the landlord.

cool. did you make the cardboard thing yourself? how did you make it?

and has your cat been neutered? is it true they will always try to escape and go out of the house if they don't get neutered?

your cat looks like he's well looked after, a little spoiled even. hahaha. |)

I recently was given a kitten about a month ago, it was around the time U-God's album was dropping so in honor of the occasion I named him Uey or Baby Uey as I called him at the start since he was really small. I was going to make a thread about it but since im having issues with my camera I didn't want to make one without any pics.

-

take some pics with your phone and post them. i love pics of kitties. :picture:

Probably mostly to keep from scratching up things and peeing on the carpet...If you keep them from doing that you should be cool. It would suck to get attached to a pet and have to give it up though....Been there done that.

well, i'm lucky i don't have any carpet.

are cats keen on soft toys at all? cos i have loads of toys that i've got from mcdonalds happy meals. :D

and have any of your cats ever attacked any of your clothes? cos i don't have doors on my wardrobes.

Visionz
08-04-2009, 07:21 PM
^yeah, I made it. shoe box+cardborad+box cutter+duct tape and a pen. And yes, get the cat neutered, behavior isn't the big problem, him spraying all over the place and you not being able to get the smell out, THAT is a problem :lmao: We acted quick so I never had to worry about it but I've heard its horrible.

@ Check, remember when you didn't have those self-esteem issues and you posted your pic freely.........................me neither. Until proven otherwise, the homeless guy look is better than the face-in-a-deep fryer look. A shower and a shave is much cheaper than plastic surgery phucko.

check two
08-04-2009, 07:46 PM
lol I was joking man, settle down. :)9:(

Visionz
08-04-2009, 07:47 PM
me too homie :b^ :lmao:

Lex Lugor
08-04-2009, 08:01 PM
is it really questionable to be a single male, living by himself, with a cat?
it does get lonesome occasionally and a dog is alot more work, i like having something to roam around but i fear if i get a kitten i will really loose street cred..
will i just be a nigga with a cat?
or will people take it differently

Visionz
08-04-2009, 08:08 PM
it does get lonesome occasionally and a dog is alot more work, i like having something to roam around but i fear if i get a kitten i will really loose street cred..
why care?

There's cat people and dog people regardless of sex and the reaction you get will probably depend on what side of the fence they're on. If the homies try to clown just remind them that they used to chill next to Egyptian Pharoahs.

Prolifical ENG
08-04-2009, 08:17 PM

I thought most druglords have cats and crazy lonely people like Dr. Claw. No one would question their street cred.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-04-2009, 08:19 PM
what is it they say about single women in their 30s who own cats?

Prolifical ENG
08-04-2009, 08:24 PM
what is it they say about single women in their 30s who own cats?

I thought they all owned cats.

EAGLE EYE
08-04-2009, 09:03 PM
Cats are alright if you don't have allergies, but regardless before I moved in the chick that had my room had her CAT (torched the fuck up) AKA eaten by the pitbulls.

Not joking. I heard they ate it like uncured beef jerkey.

SKAMPOE
08-04-2009, 10:04 PM
cats are the gate keepers to hell...hell is a product of the whoights... so no thanx

Lex Lugor
08-04-2009, 10:11 PM
lol!

hmm... yea alright... i wont think twice about the whole 'living by himself with a cat' thing
if i dont get one its gonna be because hes gonna be climbing and shedding and messing and scratching all over everything

TAURO
08-04-2009, 10:25 PM
cats are the gate keepers to hell...hell is a product of the whoights... so no thanx

dog lover

check two
08-04-2009, 10:49 PM
It depends where you live. If you live in the projects, and you want an animal, you're required to get a pit bull or/and a fat white girl with glasses. It's in the lease.

EAGLE EYE
08-04-2009, 10:54 PM
lol its in the lease

BRONZBODY
08-05-2009, 11:14 AM
i used to fucking hate cats...now they have grown on me. i might get one real soon myself a kitten and a puppy and name them milo and otis. if u havent seen milo and otis at least once when u were a child then i just dont know what the fuck you are doing with your life.............

JASPER
08-05-2009, 12:00 PM
Next time I'm at a Chinese restaurant I'm ordering some Ching Bao and brag about eating pussy with a bib on.

snapple
08-05-2009, 12:36 PM
i kinda have one....but it's not really mine....it just comes in my backyard and hangs out....i wont pet it or anything it looks mean....but i do leave water out there in a little bowl and i think it drinks it...

Mumm Ra
08-05-2009, 02:25 PM
I haven't spent time reading everyone else's recipes on here yet
but basically you just wanna add water and put it on a low boil for about 45 minutes
add whatever veggies and seasonings you like and it should turn out delicious

http://www.macwebguru.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/cattasteslikechikkin.jpg
and I swear the cuter the cat the better the taste

KaramelSundae
08-05-2009, 10:09 PM
i adopted kitties 4 months ago!!! they're so much fun and they're soooo cute!

mine are two tabby kitties
jimmy and cam'ron
they love empty boxes
they really really love these:
http://www.jubileekennel.com/ebay/xmas08/530/FurryMice.JPG

dont let them play with string though
it fucks up their intestines

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-06-2009, 01:56 PM
^^^lol i have a couple of the little rodent toys
my cat's old and lazy though
the most energetic thing he does is roll around on the floor
he can't even run anymore, he just trots

leave out empty 12 packs of soda, they should love those

mumm ra's picture had me dying...

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-06-2009, 08:14 PM
Next time I'm at a Chinese restaurant I'm ordering some Ching Bao and brag about eating pussy with a bib on.

nooooooooooooooooooo!

I haven't spent time reading everyone else's recipes on here yet
but basically you just wanna add water and put it on a low boil for about 45 minutes
add whatever veggies and seasonings you like and it should turn out delicious

http://www.macwebguru.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/cattasteslikechikkin.jpg
and I swear the cuter the cat the better the taste

awww.... poor kitty. Ching Bao is similar looking to that one. i haven't seen him yet, but i've been told that he has a white face, grey body with black stripes.

i adopted kitties 4 months ago!!! they're so much fun and they're soooo cute!

mine are two tabby kitties
jimmy and cam'ron
they love empty boxes
they really really love these:
http://www.jubileekennel.com/ebay/xmas08/530/FurryMice.JPG

dont let them play with string though
it fucks up their intestines

those are cute. i'll see if Ching Bao likes my McDonalds happy meal toys. i have a laundry bag full. do they prefer soft toys?

and post some pics of jimmy and cam'ron, ksundae :)

KaramelSundae
08-07-2009, 08:52 AM
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f217/krs2107/img1247194284932.jpg
cam'ron is the purple collar and jimmy is the blue one
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f217/krs2107/img1247194285400.jpg

i have more but i haven't uploaded them

they're orange but these were taken on my cellphone so thats why they look dark

Art Vandelay
08-07-2009, 09:07 AM
i want to feed your kittens to my pit bull...

http://inlinethumb12.webshots.com/45131/2339747970103320611S600x600Q85.jpg

BRONZBODY
08-07-2009, 09:41 AM

http://inlinethumb12.webshots.com/45131/2339747970103320611S600x600Q85.jpgnice pit art. do you breed em?

Art Vandelay
08-07-2009, 10:10 AM
no. i thought about breeding her, but i'd be very selective of who i sold the pups too. i used to live in a not so nice neighberhood, and everyday i had people offering to buy her from me or to pay me to breed her. but i never did because i knew what they would do.

check two
08-07-2009, 12:00 PM
Art used to live in the slums of Kittanning.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-07-2009, 12:54 PM
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f217/krs2107/img1247194284932.jpg
cam'ron is the purple collar and jimmy is the blue one
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f217/krs2107/img1247194285400.jpg

i have more but i haven't uploaded them

they're orange but these were taken on my cellphone so thats why they look dark

awwwwwww.... so effin cute! :picture:

http://inlinethumb12.webshots.com/45131/2339747970103320611S600x600Q85.jpg

nice doggy and view you have there. :thumbup: where do you live, art?

BRONZBODY
08-07-2009, 12:55 PM
no. i thought about breeding her, but i'd be very selective of who i sold the pups too. i used to live in a not so nice neighberhood, and everyday i had people offering to buy her from me or to pay me to breed her. but i never did because i knew what they would do.cool, i can understand why you wouldnt breed em...i know what i said about dogs and stuff in another thread but i hate seeing dog fights and shit.to train a pit or a rot or a doberman etc to protect is one thing but to let it fight another dog to the death is another.

Art Vandelay
08-07-2009, 01:02 PM
nice doggy and view you have there. :thumbup: where do you live, art?

mt. washington in pittsburgh.

check two
08-07-2009, 01:50 PM
Art,
I thought you might have been that guy at that gym, but I guess I was wrong.

Art Vandelay
08-07-2009, 02:13 PM

lol, the guy who shot the gym up??

KaramelSundae
08-07-2009, 02:40 PM
cute dog art...

you'll fall in love with my kitties, trust me

Art Vandelay
08-07-2009, 02:43 PM
cute dog art...

you'll fall in love with my kitties, trust me

thanks karamel, i'm sure i would.

Art,
I thought you might have been that guy at that gym, but I guess I was wrong.

i knew one of the chicks who was shot. she was shot in the ass and needed some surgery. she's ok. i knew 2 other people that were there at the gym working out when that happened. my dad knew 1 of the ladies that was killed.

KaramelSundae
08-07-2009, 02:46 PM
that shit is insane...

Art Vandelay
08-07-2009, 08:02 PM
it's crazy because i was just out with my boy that was there when it happened. he ended up helping the girl that i knew that was shot, but he didn't know her. he took his shirt off to make a turnicutt out of it to stop the bleeding.

food for thought
08-07-2009, 08:26 PM
Visions,
How come your cat is sitting on some homeless guy in the picture you posted?

lmao

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-11-2009, 07:11 PM
Ching Bao was due to come and live with me today, but i called the owner on saturday and was told that Ching Bao has fleas, so she's going to sort out the fleas before he comes to me. i think that means i'll have to wait until he's old enough to get de-flead.

:'(:'(:'(

check two
08-11-2009, 07:39 PM
Sorry to hear that. I hope that Jimmy Wang Yang gets with you sooner than later.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-11-2009, 08:20 PM
Sorry to hear that. I hope that Jimmy Wang Yang gets with you sooner than later.

i don't get you. are you on about j?

he's in rehab till the end of the month. this is his second week. i hope he takes this seriously and last the duration. he really needs to quit drink and drugs for good.

check two
08-11-2009, 08:36 PM
huh?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-11-2009, 08:40 PM
oh...

... who is jimmy wang yang?

KaramelSundae
08-11-2009, 10:54 PM
aww boo...
i was going to adopt a cute girl kitty
that was all black with ice blue eyes
but she wasnt fixed so i had to wait...
so i got two tabbys
cuz i wanted them NOW!

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-12-2009, 09:01 PM
i got so excited about getting him. i can't wait to finally meet him.

KaramelSundae
08-12-2009, 09:20 PM
when are you getting him!?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-12-2009, 09:22 PM
i can't get through on her phone cos her phone is dodgy, so i don't know yet.

KaramelSundae
08-12-2009, 10:02 PM
bummer
you gotta post pics as soon as you get him

check two
08-12-2009, 10:23 PM
Who's in rehab?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-12-2009, 10:40 PM
bummer
you gotta post pics as soon as you get him

i will do

Who's in rehab?

j is in rehab, the guy i've been seeing unofficially for the past year.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-18-2009, 07:56 PM
meet Chingy

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr306/t-ryxx/Chingbao.jpg

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr306/t-ryxx/chingbao3.jpg

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr306/t-ryxx/chingbao2.jpg

i finally got him yesterday.

Mumm Ra
08-18-2009, 08:34 PM
chingy?
http://www.rashaentertainment.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/chingy.jpg
chingy?
smh....

Prolifical ENG
08-18-2009, 08:37 PM
Jackpot!!!!!

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-18-2009, 09:06 PM
when i arrived at his previous owner's house to collect him, he was a bit wary of me. he didn't run away from me scared or anything, just kind of slowly backed away each time i came near him, he didn't really like me holding him either. i went to pick up one of his sisters and she started purring straight away.

the car journey was scary for the poor lil un. he kept meowing and trying to climb out of the carrier, i felt for him during the journey back down to mine. i did try to calm him by holding his paw, he did calm down for a little while but it was a long journey.

we took him to my girl's place first, he had a look around her house but was crying for his mummy and siblings, he is the first out of his siblings to go to a new home.

when we did get back to mine, i put out some food for him and let him sniff around the place for a bit. he was still crying, bless. i showed him where his toilet was and took him into my room. he didn't really want to come near me and carried on crying and i felt sorry for him. from then i tried to call him each time he meowed so he knew i was responding to him. he still wouldn't come near me, and instead hid underneath my laundry basket.

i let him sit there for a bit and then decided to give him a little talk. i layed down on my floor so i could see him face to face and said something along the lines of: "i know you miss your mum.... i know you miss your mum, but i know your mummy's owner and you might still get to see her again. i know you miss your brothers and sisters too, but you got me now. i'll look after you." then i reached my hand out to his paw and just rubbed his little paw with my finger. about a 30 secs later he decided to crawl out from underneath my laundry basket, and he let me stroke him. i picked him up and put him on my bed to stroke him some more and that's when he started purring for the first time for me. he loves to have his belly rubbed and would arch his back so far and his claws start twitching too, purring the whole time. he carried on purring for me for a good 10 mins. i reckon he understood what i said to him! he stopped crying for the first time.

so, the ice was broken by then. i went to change my bed sheets because my cousin wanted to stay over. after changing the sheets, i left him alone in my bedroom for a bit. when i went back in, i found that he's pissed all over my bed! i picked him up, dipped his nose into the wet patch, tapped him on his back with my fingers, and then took him to my bathroom where his toilet was, as soon as took him in there he jumped out of my arms, ran out of there and into my bedroom, then hid under my bed sulking for ages. i didn't hear him cry at all while he was under there.

after about 45 mins i called him, but nothing. so i pulled out my drawer and found him snuggled up in my spare bedding. i got him out of there and my cousin tried to put him in his bed and closed the bedroom door.

he was crying for attention but i didn't give in to his cries. he wasn't in distress and after a little while he shut up. after an hour or so of silence, i thought i'd go a check up on him just to make sure he didn't piss or shit anywhere else in my flat. i couldn't find him anywhere but i looked in the bathroom and found that he'd been to pee in his toilet. then i found him in the carrier where he had a towel that his previous owner left in there for him. it probably reminded him of home so i took the towel out and put it on his bed. i stroked him a bit and he started purring again, so we made up.

i checked up on him again about an hour after that and saw that he'd done a poo in his toilet too, and i went to tell him he was a good boy for doing his business properly.

he still didn't sleep in his bed, he spent the rest of the night laying on the bed sheet he'd pissed on.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-18-2009, 09:07 PM
chingy?
http://www.rashaentertainment.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/chingy.jpg
chingy?
smh....

my kitty is a lot cuter don't you think?

i have doubts that little ching bao is a boy because i can't see any balls on him.

Mumm Ra
08-18-2009, 09:18 PM
my kitty is a lot cuter don't you think?

i have doubts that little ching bao is a boy because i can't see any balls on him.
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g26/osirus16/Chingbao2-1.jpg

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-18-2009, 09:20 PM
hahahaha

KaramelSundae
08-18-2009, 09:45 PM
put him in the litter box right away so he knows where to go
im so excited for you!
kitties are so much fun

Olive Oil Goombah
08-18-2009, 09:52 PM
thats actually a pretty nice lookin cat trixx

Steve Urkel
08-18-2009, 09:59 PM
Chingy ain't got nothing on Simba

https://biologyeoc.wikispaces.com/file/view/lion.jpg

Uncle Steezo
08-18-2009, 10:01 PM
cute pussy trixx.
i'd still eat it tho... if it smelled like hickory smoke and had honey bbq sauce on it.

check two
08-18-2009, 10:38 PM
when i arrived at his previous owner's house to collect him, he was a bit wary of me. he didn't run away from me scared or anything, just kind of slowly backed away each time i came near him, he didn't really like me holding him either. i went to pick up one of his sisters and she started purring straight away.

the car journey was scary for the poor lil un. he kept meowing and trying to climb out of the carrier, i felt for him during the journey back down to mine. i did try to calm him by holding his paw, he did calm down for a little while but it was a long journey.

we took him to my girl's place first, he had a look around her house but was crying for his mummy and siblings, he is the first out of his siblings to go to a new home.

when we did get back to mine, i put out some food for him and let him sniff around the place for a bit. he was still crying, bless. i showed him where his toilet was and took him into my room. he didn't really want to come near me and carried on crying and i felt sorry for him. from then i tried to call him each time he meowed so he knew i was responding to him. he still wouldn't come near me, and instead hid underneath my laundry basket.

i let him sit there for a bit and then decided to give him a little talk. i layed down on my floor so i could see him face to face and said something along the lines of: "i know you miss your mum.... i know you miss your mum, but i know your mummy's owner and you might still get to see her again. i know you miss your brothers and sisters too, but you got me now. i'll look after you." then i reached my hand out to his paw and just rubbed his little paw with my finger. about a 30 secs later he decided to crawl out from underneath my laundry basket, and he let me stroke him. i picked him up and put him on my bed to stroke him some more and that's when he started purring for the first time for me. he loves to have his belly rubbed and would arch his back so far and his claws start twitching too, purring the whole time. he carried on purring for me for a good 10 mins. i reckon he understood what i said to him! he stopped crying for the first time.

so, the ice was broken by then. i went to change my bed sheets because my cousin wanted to stay over. after changing the sheets, i left him alone in my bedroom for a bit. when i went back in, i found that he's pissed all over my bed! i picked him up, dipped his nose into the wet patch, tapped him on his back with my fingers, and then took him to my bathroom where his toilet was, as soon as took him in there he jumped out of my arms, ran out of there and into my bedroom, then hid under my bed sulking for ages. i didn't hear him cry at all while he was under there.

after about 45 mins i called him, but nothing. so i pulled out my drawer and found him snuggled up in my spare bedding. i got him out of there and my cousin tried to put him in his bed and closed the bedroom door.

he was crying for attention but i didn't give in to his cries. he wasn't in distress and after a little while he shut up. after an hour or so of silence, i thought i'd go a check up on him just to make sure he didn't piss or shit anywhere else in my flat. i couldn't find him anywhere but i looked in the bathroom and found that he'd been to pee in his toilet. then i found him in the carrier where he had a towel that his previous owner left in there for him. it probably reminded him of home so i took the towel out and put it on his bed. i stroked him a bit and he started purring again, so we made up.

i checked up on him again about an hour after that and saw that he'd done a poo in his toilet too, and i went to tell him he was a good boy for doing his business properly.

he still didn't sleep in his bed, he spent the rest of the night laying on the bed sheet he'd pissed on.

I'm not sure if you were descriptive enough with the story? By the way, when you say toilet, is the cat potty trained or did you mean litter box?

Mumm Ra
08-20-2009, 07:31 AM
if i ever get a cat again, I want an all black cat
used to have one but we gave it away to my best friend's fam when I was in early highschool
he named it Sogetsusaganakiyakamotosasquatamatar (I'm sure I forgot a few syllables)
we called him Soggy for short

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-20-2009, 05:31 PM
thanks guys. |)

cute pussy trixx.
i'd still eat it tho... if it smelled like hickory smoke and had honey bbq sauce on it.

there's no point in eating cats, i don't think. they're not really that meaty. i would never dream of eating Chingy, or let anyone eat my baby.

I'm not sure if you were descriptive enough with the story? By the way, when you say toilet, is the cat potty trained or did you mean litter box?

litter box. i just never had a real pet before, you can't blame me for being excited.

used to have one but we gave it away to my best friend's fam when I was in early highschool
he named it Sogetsusaganakiyakamotosasquatamatar (I'm sure I forgot a few syllables)

chingy's mother is an all black cat. don't know what kind of cat she mated with. all his brothers and sisters have different colouring. ranging from ginger to grey to almost all black.

i love chingy's colouring. the markings around his eyes are probably why his previous owner thought he looked chinese, i think it looks more egyptian. his stripes are lovely in that first pic i posted from that angle. he also has 4 lines going down the back of his head and my girl S tells me that the Prophet Mohammed's cat had the same four lines. he has like a v in the middle of his forehead and a patch like a birth mark on the side of his nose. his underside, mouth, chin and his paws are white with a dark patch on the side of his neck.

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr306/t-ryxx/cb.jpg

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr306/t-ryxx/cb2.jpg

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr306/t-ryxx/cb3.jpg

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr306/t-ryxx/cb5.jpg

Lex Lugor
08-20-2009, 05:35 PM
congrats treat him well

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-20-2009, 06:02 PM
oh, i do. i've bought him loads of toys but he's not really interested in them. he likes playing the the twirly bits in my vase.

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr306/t-ryxx/Photo0135.jpg

it keeps him amused for ages. sometimes i'll hold it and mimic some bugs movements for him and he pounces on it.

Uncle Steezo
08-20-2009, 06:04 PM
there's no point in eating cats, i don't think. they're not really that meaty. i would never dream of eating Chingy, or let anyone eat my baby.
who said anything about eating cats?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-20-2009, 06:23 PM
well that part doesn't smell of smoke or have bbq sauce on it. j has told me plenty of times that it smells and tastes like chinese food. :$

check two
08-20-2009, 06:24 PM
You taste like Chinese food?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-20-2009, 06:26 PM
apparently so.

check two
08-20-2009, 06:27 PM
Chicken and broccoli?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-20-2009, 06:28 PM
i have no idea, he didn't specify.

check two
08-20-2009, 06:32 PM
Your cat reminds me of this:

DLXgLiwIRoQ

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-20-2009, 06:45 PM
that's some scary looking shit. don't compare my cat to that!

Prolifical ENG
08-20-2009, 06:48 PM
oh, i do. i've bought him loads of toys but he's not really interested in them. he likes playing the the twirly bits in my vase.

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr306/t-ryxx/Photo0135.jpg

it keeps him amused for ages. sometimes i'll hold it and mimic some bugs movements for him and he pounces on it.

Cats are always amused by that stuff. I remember at my ex-girlfriends house one easter. Her cat pretty much spent a bunch of energy climbing up a huge cabinet just to get at a basket of eggs on top because it had that colorful frilly stuff in it.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-20-2009, 06:53 PM
i had a strange dream years ago where i picked up a baby that was wearing a cat's suit, so it looked like a cat with a baby's face on it, but it was a ginger tabby cat suit.

the baby's face looked like my ladybird windchime:

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr306/t-ryxx/Photo0136.jpg

TAURO
08-20-2009, 06:55 PM
Yo Tryxx, your kitten looks alot like my Uey.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-20-2009, 07:01 PM
Cats are always amused by that stuff. I remember at my ex-girlfriends house one easter. Her cat pretty much spent a bunch of energy climbing up a huge cabinet just to get at a basket of eggs on top because it had that colorful frilly stuff in it.

he broke the twirly bit off and plays with the twirly bits by himself. he reacts really fast too, he's gonna be a little predator when he's old enough to leave the flat. chingy likes ribbons too. if the strings from my clothes are out then he'll go after them.

he threw a tantrum today. i was making a spliff today and he was curious and was getting to close, so i said "oi" a few times to him and shooed him away with a finger. then he went towards my special box where all my rizlas and stuff were, i said "oi" to him again. so he got the hump, next to my special box was my box of tissues and took it out on my tissues. i moved the box of tissues away from him and he started clawing at my make up bag.

he's ruined a few of my tissue boxes so he's thrown a couple of tantrums.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-20-2009, 07:02 PM
Yo Tryxx, your kitten looks alot like my Uey.

post some pics of Uey!

KaramelSundae
08-21-2009, 12:33 AM

i also have another cat thats 12 yrs old and is 22 lbs
hes like a baby panther

Mumm Ra
08-21-2009, 06:18 AM
thats coo
i want a fuckin baby panther
can't they breed one that never gets over 50lbs by now? they seem to be able to do damn near anything else with genetics these days

check two
08-21-2009, 05:47 PM
he broke the twirly bit off and plays with the twirly bits by himself. he reacts really fast too, he's gonna be a little predator when he's old enough to leave the flat. chingy likes ribbons too. if the strings from my clothes are out then he'll go after them.

he threw a tantrum today. i was making a spliff today and he was curious and was getting to close, so i said "oi" a few times to him and shooed him away with a finger. then he went towards my special box where all my rizlas and stuff were, i said "oi" to him again. so he got the hump, next to my special box was my box of tissues and took it out on my tissues. i moved the box of tissues away from him and he started clawing at my make up bag.

he's ruined a few of my tissue boxes so he's thrown a couple of tantrums.

You should keep him inside so he doesn't kill all the rabbits and birds in the neighborhood.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-27-2009, 04:49 PM
put him in the litter box right away so he knows where to go
im so excited for you!
kitties are so much fun

they are. he hasn't peed anywhere but in his litter tray since that time he peed on my bed.

You should keep him inside so he doesn't kill all the rabbits and birds in the neighborhood.

i bought a collar for him, but it's still too big for him. it had a bell on it too, that should give the birds a chance to get away from him. i've taken the bell off for him to play with but i'll put it back on the collar when he's old enough to go out.

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr306/t-ryxx/Photo0266.jpg

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
10-10-2009, 05:18 AM
i also have another cat thats 12 yrs old and is 22 lbs
hes like a baby panther

i didn't realise how big your cat must be. post a pic!

and tell us how your kitties are doing. you can't post in proper detail via messages on your profile cos of the text limit.

Compulsion
10-10-2009, 05:30 AM
thanks guys. |)

litter box. i just never had a real pet before, you can't blame me for being excited.

chingy's mother is an all black cat. don't know what kind of cat she mated with. all his brothers and sisters have different colouring. ranging from ginger to grey to almost all black.

i love chingy's colouring. the markings around his eyes are probably why his previous owner thought he looked chinese, i think it looks more egyptian. his stripes are lovely in that first pic i posted from that angle. he also has 4 lines going down the back of his head and my girl S tells me that the Prophet Mohammed's cat had the same four lines. he has like a v in the middle of his forehead and a patch like a birth mark on the side of his nose. his underside, mouth, chin and his paws are white with a dark patch on the side of his neck.

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr306/t-ryxx/cb.jpg

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr306/t-ryxx/cb2.jpg

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr306/t-ryxx/cb3.jpg

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr306/t-ryxx/cb5.jpg

Forgot all about this thread...Cute cat! Coloring a lot like mine was. How is it going w/ it?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
10-10-2009, 06:08 AM
chingy will be 5 months old soon

he's a lovely cat most of the time but somehow he manages to be naughty at least once a day. he bites though, sometimes it's just because he fancies a nibble but other times it's to show me he's pissed of with me cos he can't get his own way.

he doesn't drink water, only milk, so i get him cat milk. sometimes he'll actually put his paws in his water dish (i put water out for him always) and wash his paws. or when i'm in the bathroom to wash my hands he'll climb into the wet sink and rub his paws all over the sink. he's had a couple of baths. the first time i filled the sink and managed to get his bottom half wet. the second time is when he jumped onto the edge of the bath to watch me in the bath, as he's always done since he could jump up there. he was standing on the inside edge this time, and i remember getting up to soap myself, i didn't see it happen but i heard "ker-plunk", looked down and saw him in the bath. he stood there for a second before deciding to leg it out of the bathroom, miaowing. he's lucky i don't have deep baths.

other than his normal cat food, he likes roast beef with gravy, chicken nuggets, ham, bacon, chicken of the bone, scallops, strawberry and chocolate mousse and bolognese. after every meal, he'll always come running up to me, i'll say "did you like you breakfast/dinner?" twice and then say "was it nice?" twice, and he'll purr away for me.

i can't wait for him to have a little play mate cos i feel really guilty when i have to leave the flat. when i go out, he usually just goes to sleep. when i come home, he comes to the door to greet me and lets out the same miaow as if to say "mummy where've you been?! i've been here all on my own!"

he makes a different noise for when i come home, one for when he's hungry, one for when he's angry, one for when he wants to whine about something and one for when i've accidentally rolled onto him. he normally spends about a total of at least 30 mins to an hour purring for each day.

we kiss each other by leaning forward and press our noses together. a couple of weeks ago, he saw me looking at my phone, i was looking at pictures of him that i took. i showed him the pics and said "who's that?" "is that ching bao?" "that's mummy's ching bao!" then showed him a pic of us two together and told him "that's mummy and ching bao", he saw the pic, turned to me and leaned forward for a kiss!

one night, i was tired and was in bed and wanted him to go to bed but he wasn't ready yet. i told him "bed time" and he made this noise like how a child would go "oooooh.... i don't wanna go to bed", i paused because hearing his reaction made me laugh inside. then i told him "bed time" again, and he made the exact same noise!

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr306/t-ryxx/Photo0165.jpg

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr306/t-ryxx/Untitled-1.jpg

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr306/t-ryxx/Photo0361.jpg

cuddling himself in his bed, which is a drawer under my bed

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr306/t-ryxx/Photo0457.jpg

he ruined my satin bedding in no time, but i managed to get these pics before he did too much damage.

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr306/t-ryxx/Photo0620.jpg

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr306/t-ryxx/Photo0622.jpg

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr306/t-ryxx/Photo0659.jpg

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr306/t-ryxx/Photo0674.jpg

Compulsion
10-10-2009, 07:15 AM
chingy will be 5 months old soon

he's a lovely cat most of the time but somehow he manages to be naughty at least once a day. he bites though, sometimes it's just because he fancies a nibble but other times it's to show me he's pissed of with me cos he can't get his own way.

he doesn't drink water, only milk, so i get him cat milk. sometimes he'll actually put his paws in his water dish (i put water out for him always) and wash his paws. or when i'm in the bathroom to wash my hands he'll climb into the wet sink and rub his paws all over the sink. he's had a couple of baths. the first time i filled the sink and managed to get his bottom half wet. the second time is when he jumped onto the edge of the bath to watch me in the bath, as he's always done since he could jump up there. he was standing on the inside edge this time, and i remember getting up to soap myself, i didn't see it happen but i heard "ker-plunk", looked down and saw him in the bath. he stood there for a second before deciding to leg it out of the bathroom, miaowing. he's lucky i don't have deep baths.

other than his normal cat food, he likes roast beef with gravy, chicken nuggets, ham, bacon, chicken of the bone, scallops, strawberry and chocolate mousse and bolognese. after every meal, he'll always come running up to me, i'll say "did you like you breakfast/dinner?" twice and then say "was it nice?" twice, and he'll purr away for me.

i can't wait for him to have a little play mate cos i feel really guilty when i have to leave the flat. when i go out, he usually just goes to sleep. when i come home, he comes to the door to greet me and lets out the same miaow as if to say "mummy where've you been?! i've been here all on my own!"

he makes a different noise for when i come home, one for when he's hungry, one for when he's angry, one for when he wants to whine about something and one for when i've accidentally rolled onto him. he normally spends about a total of at least 30 mins to an hour purring for each day.

we kiss each other by leaning forward and press our noses together. a couple of weeks ago, he saw me looking at my phone, i was looking at pictures of him that i took. i showed him the pics and said "who's that?" "is that ching bao?" "that's mummy's ching bao!" then showed him a pic of us two together and told him "that's mummy and ching bao", he saw the pic, turned to me and leaned forward for a kiss!

one night, i was tired and was in bed and wanted him to go to bed but he wasn't ready yet. i told him "bed time" and he made this noise like how a child would go "oooooh.... i don't wanna go to bed", i paused because hearing his reaction made me laugh inside. then i told him "bed time" again, and he made the exact same noise!

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr306/t-ryxx/Photo0165.jpg

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr306/t-ryxx/Untitled-1.jpg

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr306/t-ryxx/Photo0361.jpg

cuddling himself in his bed, which is a drawer under my bed

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr306/t-ryxx/Photo0457.jpg

he ruined my satin bedding in no time, but i managed to get these pics before he did too much damage.

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr306/t-ryxx/Photo0620.jpg

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr306/t-ryxx/Photo0622.jpg

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr306/t-ryxx/Photo0659.jpg

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr306/t-ryxx/Photo0674.jpg

Sounds like you are having a good time with your cat. =) Really cute like I said the coloring is a lot like mine...Makes me miss 'em. I hope to get a pet again soon I miss having one. They are funny when you come home from being gone all day. Making sure you know they were waiting for you the whole time.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
10-10-2009, 07:54 AM
he was really clingy for about a month or so after getting him. like everywhere i went he would follow. when we're both in bed and i get up to go to the toilet he'll follow me, when i get up to make a cuppa he followed me. when he's sleeping and i get up to a different part of the room, he'll open his eyes to see where i'm going. it got a bit claustrophobic.

my girl M has a kitten too, a girl one. we're gonna mate our cats and both keep a kitten each. that way chingy will have a playmate at home. gotta wait another 9-12 months or so. his balls are almost done dropping. i gotta get myself some new wardrobes before he starts spraying everywhere.

i've already taken him to see his future babymama. she was quite hostile to him, but i think she's interested in him still.

this is Baby his future babymama:

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr306/t-ryxx/Photo0613.jpg

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr306/t-ryxx/Photo0616.jpg

definitely get another cat, compulsion. try to get 2 if you can. i wish i had got 2 because i wouldn't feel so guilty leaving him all on his own indoors. it would be super cute just to watch them play together.

Compulsion
10-10-2009, 08:52 AM
he was really clingy for about a month or so after getting him. like everywhere i went he would follow. when we're both in bed and i get up to go to the toilet he'll follow me, when i get up to make a cuppa he followed me. when he's sleeping and i get up to a different part of the room, he'll open his eyes to see where i'm going. it got a bit claustrophobic.

my girl M has a kitten too, a girl one. we're gonna mate our cats and both keep a kitten each. that way chingy will have a playmate at home. gotta wait another 9-12 months or so. his balls are almost done dropping. i gotta get myself some new wardrobes before he starts spraying everywhere.

i've already taken him to see his future babymama. she was quite hostile to him, but i think she's interested in him still.

this is Baby his future babymama:

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr306/t-ryxx/Photo0613.jpg

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr306/t-ryxx/Photo0616.jpg

definitely get another cat, compulsion. try to get 2 if you can. i wish i had got 2 because i wouldn't feel so guilty leaving him all on his own indoors. it would be super cute just to watch them play together.

LOL my cats always followed me around too. They never stopped being clingy though, and that was with two of them. They were a lot of fun to watch play, and a lot of times they would start playing and fighting so I would pet them over their sibling. Spraying is not so much fun, but if you are going to mate them probably something you will have to deal w/.

I might get a cat again. I think I said in the beginning of this thread I'm more of a dog guy, but cats are cool to have around, and less required for them. You are right they are much better off with a friend. Then there is cats like my parents cat, who plays with the dog. As long as they got someone to play with.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
10-10-2009, 09:11 AM
he still follows me to the bathroom every time, but he doesn't follow me when i go to get a drink now. he hates it when i turn on my computer. he does all kinds of naughty things when i'm on the computer. he will settle eventually but a lot of the times it's not worth the hassle and just go to bed instead of turn on the pc.

sometimes, when he's laying on me and i'll need to move to get a drink or something, won't move and just wait a bit longer, or wait till he's moved off me because i love when he's close to me.

one night, he was laying next to me, his top half leaning against my pillow, i was stoking him and he was purring, i was really tired that night and stopped stroking him (mid purring), got under the covers and turned with my back to him. well, he didn't like that one bit and got up to start biting at my hands and wrists. luckily when he bites, he doesn't bite hard, he's never drawn blood or even left any bite marks, but he's getting big now and he's starting to bite harder.

and when i have guests come to mine, and he gets ignored, he'll start biting me and really show me up.
o

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
10-20-2009, 05:21 PM
the cat climbed into my wok the other day. :no:

smh.

check two
10-20-2009, 05:42 PM
wok?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
10-20-2009, 05:45 PM
a wok

http://www.scanpan.dk/images/grafik_diverse/gode_raad_wok.jpg

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
03-09-2010, 11:31 AM
i miss my cat!!! :'(

he's staying with his aunty for a couple of days cos she has mice in her place. he knew something was up before he left, he refused to get into his carrier and normally he's not like that. i put him in the backseat but had to wait for the car to come out first before i could get in it, and was told that he miaowed a bit. he was fine when i got in the car, and he was on my lap most of the journey so he didn't make a sound. when we arrived at my cousins, he went straight for where the mice are coming from. he did make himself quite comfortable for a little while when we were smoking in the bedroom but then he went to hide under the bed, and that's where he was when i left her place.

i asked her for his status updates, she said she'll tell me if he catches a mouse. i miss him so much. i miss him following me when i go to put the kettle on, he always wants to be petted while the kettle boils. i miss him when he follows me to the bathroom, he'll jump into the bath and miaow at me to turn the tap on for him (he used to like drinking from the taps on the sink but now it's the bath). and when he doesn't follow me, i miss giving him a few kisses on him head when i return to the room. i miss our morning and evening cuddles. i miss him kissing me in the mornings to get me up to feed him. i haven't spent a day without him since i got him.

AcidPhosphate69
03-09-2010, 12:12 PM
is it cruel to keep a cat inside the house? i'm worried about letting the kitten roam the streets cos i have a lot of urban foxes in my area.

It's not cruel at all if the cat is able to entertain itself with toys and at least get some exercise. Outdoor cats are subject to whatever happens out doors. I stopped keeping outdoor cats after a cat I had was stabbed. Shit freaked me the fuck out. It's up to you though, outdoor cats are completely capable of handling themselves but shit does happen and you do have to kind of prepare for it more.

Tecknowledgist
03-09-2010, 01:00 PM
We had two cats, then my mom decided to bring in a stray. She was pregnant, had FIVE kittens (all different colours, slut) so then I suddenly had eight cats.

I had to midwife them when she gave birth too. I made her a bed in a box and everything. She gave birth to four and then passed the fuck out exhausted. Then she gave birth to the fifth 45 minutes later and passed out again.

I had to break the little sack around the baby so it could breathe and cut off the afterbirth with scissors.

It was actually a cool experience. I could fit three of them in the palm of my hand. Their eyes didn't open for a few days and when they did they were blue. Apparently every kitten is born with blue eyes, then they change colours later. All their eyes are greenish-yellow now.

For like the first month or so, the mother would pick them up by the neck and try to move them. I had to watch them constantly.

I'd take a shit, come back, and three kittens would be sitting there alone and the mother would be hauling them one by one by the neck to the couch in the basement. Constantly. Biggest pain in the ass.

We gave two to my grandma and one of my original cats died. We took in another stray a month ago so now I have six total. They're all fixed and declawed so they don't 'cause any problems. Hyper as fuck though.

I have a dog too and they all get along well. My cats always try to play with the dog but she doesn't care for it lol.

You would not believe how much eight cats can shit though. Our litter box is actually one of those knee-high tupperware bins lol. Have to empty it twice a day.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
03-09-2010, 02:22 PM
i just got off the phone with my cousin. apparently he's been hiding in the corner under the bed, she told me to speech him, so she put me on loudspeaker, i said "baby! mummy's little boy! mummy's little Ching Bao!" and he crawled out of the corner to come look for me. reminds me of that night i got him when he hid underneath my laundry basket and i had to speech him to get him out of there. he's eaten but he hasn't done a number 2 yet.

It's not cruel at all if the cat is able to entertain itself with toys and at least get some exercise. Outdoor cats are subject to whatever happens out doors. I stopped keeping outdoor cats after a cat I had was stabbed. Shit freaked me the fuck out. It's up to you though, outdoor cats are completely capable of handling themselves but shit does happen and you do have to kind of prepare for it more.

shit! someone stabbed your cat? sick fuckers out there.

i have many dangers zones immediately outside my block and i wouldn't want anything happening to him. if people knew where i lived then they should understand why i don't let my cat out. i've been told i'm cruel for not letting him out, but i don't think he's that bothered about going out. he never really tries to escape out the house, when other people go to open my door to leave he never runs out after them, he stays where he is. the only time he runs out the door is when i come home, not when i leave, recently he hasn't bothered to run out when i come home anymore. he's gone back to greeting me by the door when i come home.

Teh KillaBee
03-09-2010, 02:52 PM
tka1jPGMyOs

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
03-10-2010, 08:31 PM
another reason why i don't wanna let him out is because some one might think he's a stray and take him in. i know people who have taken cats in thinking they were strays and it scares me.

i got him a lead a couple of months after i got him. still haven't taken him out on it yet. i think i'll wait til he gets neutered first. the baby mama i had for him has been spayed because we think she might have got raped by this other cat and if she got pregnant then she could die because she's too young to get pregnant. so, i might have another baby mama lined up for him, but i don't know about the other owner yet.

he just came back home a few hours ago. he was silent when we were in the car. i could sense he wasn't very happy. when i left him with her the other night he cried for me for ages, he spent most of his time there hiding and sulked in a corner somewhere. he clawed their carpet too, i think that might have been him showing his frustration, cos the only time he does that at home is when he's throwing a tantrum. when he was a baby he'd claw all my tissues in the tissue box when he has a tantrum, now that he's older, he doesn't bother with the tissues anymore and he crawls under my bed and starts to claw at my mattress. he came out some of the time just to hang out on the stairs and let them pet him but he wouldn't let them get too close to him. he didn't hardly touch his food and didn't piss or shit for the 2 days he was gone. he was really home sick, must have thought i'd abandoned him. when he finally got home tonight, we put out his cat litter for him and straight away he went to piss. i picked him up for cuddles and he kept trying to wriggle out of my arms. i held him up to face me and his heart was racing (he might have even been purring but i couldn't hear because i had music on) but he was looking in every direction but in mine. he couldn't even look at me he was so pissed off with me.

so i went to put out some of his favourite food for him, i put a whole sachet in his bowl and he ate the lot. he let me pet him a little after that but he still couldn't look at me let alone give me a kiss. i put out some more food for him, he done his number 2 and finally he came to sit with me for a while. then went to his bed (my drawer under my bed) and slept for a couple of hours and when he woke up he wanted his cuddles again and was purring away. i think he's forgiven me now, well, glad to be home anyways.

check two
03-10-2010, 10:24 PM
Baby mama lined up for him?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
03-10-2010, 10:39 PM
yeah, via a match maker. i've given the match maker a couple of pics to show the potential baby mama's mum for approval. i wanted to email some pics to her too but i can't remember where she wrote her email address down. i hope she (baby mama's mum) does just looks at the pics of him, fall in love with him and approves. the baby mama would have to come to stay with me because if she went outside while she was on heat and got fucked by a bunch of tom cats out there then she could end up with a litter by all different baby daddies. i don't know if her mum would let her stay for that long. i don't think she'll need to stay longer than a long weekend. i don't know what the potential baby mama looks like, but i've been told that she's pretty and has slanted eyes like he does, hence his chinesey name.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
03-10-2010, 10:44 PM
another reason why i don't wanna let him out is because some one might think he's a stray and take him in. i know people who have taken cats in thinking they were strays and it scares me.

i got him a lead a couple of months after i got him. still haven't taken him out on it yet. i think i'll wait til he gets neutered first. the baby mama i had for him has been spayed because we think she might have got raped by this other cat and if she got pregnant then she could die because she's too young to get pregnant. so, i might have another baby mama lined up for him, but i don't know about the other owner yet.

he just came back home a few hours ago. he was silent when we were in the car. i could sense he wasn't very happy. when i left him with her the other night he cried for me for ages, he spent most of his time there hiding and sulked in a corner somewhere. he clawed their carpet too, i think that might have been him showing his frustration, cos the only time he does that at home is when he's throwing a tantrum. when he was a baby he'd claw all my tissues in the tissue box, now that he's older, he doesn't bother with the tissues anymore and he crawls under my bed and starts to claw at my mattress. he came out some of the time just to hang out on the stairs and let them pet him but he wouldn't let them get too close to him. he didn't hardly touch his food and didn't piss or shit for the 2 days he was gone. he was really home sick, must have thought i'd abandoned him. when he finally got home tonight, we put out his cat litter for him and straight away he went to piss. i picked him up for cuddles and he kept trying to wriggle out of my arms. i held him up to face me and his heart was racing (he might have even been purring but i couldn't hear because i had music on) but he was looking in every direction but in mine. he couldn't even look at me he was so pissed off with me.

so i went to put out some of his favourite food for him, i put a whole sachet in his bowl and he ate the lot. he let me pet him a little after that but he still couldn't look at me let alone give me a kiss. i put out some more food for him, he done his number 2 and finally he came to sit with me for a while. then went to his bed (my drawer under my bed) and slept for a couple of hours and when he woke up he wanted his cuddles again and was purring away. i think he's forgiven me now, well, glad to be home anyways.

That's one long, disjointed story about cats! But I'm glad everything worked out for you

check two
03-10-2010, 10:52 PM
yeah, via a match maker. i've given the match maker a couple of pics to show the potential baby mama's mum for approval. i wanted to email some pics to her too but i can't remember where she wrote her email address down. i hope she (baby mama's mum) does just looks at the pics of him, fall in love with him and approves. the baby mama would have to come to stay with me because if she went outside while she was on heat and got fucked by a bunch of tom cats out there then she could end up with a litter by all different baby daddies. i don't know if her mum would let her stay for that long. i don't think she'll need to stay longer than a long weekend. i don't know what the potential baby mama looks like, but i've been told that she's pretty and has slanted eyes like he does, hence his chinesey name.

Are you trying to breed a bunch of cats to sell? Or to give to people?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
03-10-2010, 10:59 PM
no, i'm only letting him mate the once and then get him neutured. i want to keep one of his kittens so he could have another cat to play with when i'm not home. he gets really lonely when i go out, well, he'll sleep when i'm out, but the way he cries when i get home tells me he hates it when i go out and he's left all on his own. having another cat around will make life better for him. i know my girl M would want one of his kittens since she has to get her kitten spayed. and my aunt would probably want a kitten too, i think she got to like the idea of having a cat in the house when she met him at christmas, and now that she has mice she knows having a cat in the house would be handy. baby mama's mum would want to keep a kitten too. the baby mama would get spayed after giving birth, so she'll only have one litter of kittens.

FatherSl!me
03-10-2010, 11:47 PM
I fukin hate cats. I would rather have a pet squirrel

J-Cee
03-11-2010, 12:53 AM
haha cute cat..this is one hell of a cat thread

i got a tabby,is like 14 now but still small and acts like a kitten,very loyal cat aswell.
my cat drinks normal milk,and has been its whole life,is that normal?

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/127/l_695c33dc34bdc73aa88bea74be125764.jpg
http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs387.snc3/23634_402634733367_527668367_5105877_7549873_n.jpg
http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/93/l_56f33a54a884bcdd77c157ed3fcc9146.jpg
http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs367.snc3/23634_402634768367_527668367_5105878_1471616_n.jpg

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
03-11-2010, 08:10 AM
J Cee, your cats eyes are intense.

my cat used to drink normal milk too, but i get him his cat milk now. i think he preferred the normal milk.

J-Cee
03-11-2010, 08:31 AM
Yeh..is a unique cat,unlike alot of cats at its age,if you call it it will come to you on command,my ol' lady would wake up at 3 30am for work and it would wait at her door as soon as it heard the alarm without fail and follow her around keepin her company until she left for work..does alot of crazy things..i like cats and dogs..an animal person in general..

yeh have have heard that normal milk is bad for cats from different people,but all my cats ive had drank normal milk and they were fine and lived to be very old.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
03-11-2010, 10:29 AM
my cat is really loyal too. he doesn't get close to anyone but me, he'll let people pet him but not pick him up for cuddles or sit on them. my cat's eyes are mainly yellow with a green ring around the pupils, his eyes look like green lasers in a couple of videos i took of him.

i had this tall box that my new bins came in, i kept the box and put a bunch of plastic bags in it, ching bao liked to sit in it sometimes. once, i left the flat with him sitting in the box, i kept the box near my front door, when i came home 4 hours later, he was still in the box and hadn't moved.

he likes to have a go at my lucky bamboo, i only have one bamboo left, the one in the bathroom, he had killed off all my others. i kept the bamboos in various vases around the flat, because he kept going for them, i moved them to the top of my tall cupboard. then he started going up to my tall cupboard to mess around with them. i'd be sitting in my room and all of a sudden i'll hear something crash down onto my floor, i'll go to see what's happened and it's always my vases with the bamboos falling on the floor. if i could be bothered, i'd tap his bum with my fingers.

one night i got so pissed off with him doing that, i put him in the bathroom for punishment.

when we sat in bed together again, he rested in my arms by my side. i told his to give me a kiss but he wouldn't and was avoiding eye contact with me too. i was telling him "why do you have to attack mummy's plants? why? it's naughty, you're not supposed to attack mummy's plants, it's naughty. you're a naughty boy", he quickly put his paw on my face near my mouth and his expression said "shush now, mum". with his hand near my mouth, i stopped talking for a few seconds but then i carried on telling him off saying "if you keep going after mummy's plants i'll smack your bottom. yeah, i'll smack your bottom!" as soon as i said "smack you bottom" he moved his paw from near my mouth and put his paws ON my mouth, looked away and sighed, his expression said "yeah, shut up now, mum!!". so i shut up but kept looking at him, he was still avoiding eye contact at this point. i stared at him for a few seconds, then i moved my head to get his paw away from me. i said "give mummy a kiss", he turned to look at me finally and leaned in to kiss me, begrudgingly of course. lol

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
03-12-2010, 08:24 AM
does anyone take their cat out on a lead?

do you get any negative reactions from strangers who see you out with a cat on a lead?

check two
03-12-2010, 08:37 AM
Are you referring to a leash?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
03-12-2010, 08:51 AM
yeah

check two
03-12-2010, 09:30 AM
When I was younger, my family had a house cat that was de-clawed. Do you think it's cruel to de-claw a cat? Some people say it can be real painful for the cat.

I don't think it's mean to keep a cat inside as long as he has a decent area to run/move around in. Cause if you leave him out, you have to worry about him getting hit by a car and other types of stuff.

I didn't think cats usually liked to walk with a lead/leash. But I guess some don't mind it. You could always use a cat stroller. lol

http://www.precious-pets-paradise.com/images/kittywalk/page_royale.jpg

http://www.precious-pets-paradise.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/kittywalk-KWPSPINK-pink-original-size-stroller-lrg.jpg

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
03-12-2010, 09:42 AM
i really like that pink one!!

but he's a boy so i can't, i never knew those things existed.

i wanted to get him this furrari for christmas, but i didn't because i don't have the room in my living room for it.

http://www.petsathome.com/wcsstore/ConsumerDirectStorefrontAssetStore/images/products/large/24725.jpg

snapple
03-12-2010, 09:45 AM
this thread has changed my perspective slighty. im going to try and build a relationship with the cats that i see outside my house. they always come around out back. they look starving. can cats eat people food? milk or water?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
03-12-2010, 10:39 AM
they like bits of ham and stuff. the guidelines say you shouldn't give them normal milk but a little won't hurt them i don't think. are they someone's cat or are they feral cats? if they belong to someone then i don't think you should feed them. if you want a cat then get one.

my cat claws me a little when he's on heat and that's when he bites too, i figured out what that was all about when i was told that that is what tom cats do to the queens when they are mating. he never bites to hurt me, he's just horny.

i think he's fully forgiven me now, he came to kiss me this morning. he's been spending a lot of time sleeping, more than usual. i don't think he got much rest while he was away either. must've hated me thinking i'd abandoned him.

snapple
03-12-2010, 04:56 PM
^^they're definitly streetcats. i dont like pets in the house. we use to take care of pigeons and that was satisfactory when i was a kid. i see 2 or 3 cats pretty often out back, not all together though. they look tuff im definitly not petting them lol but id feed them to keep them around.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
03-12-2010, 05:30 PM
you might be better off buying them some cat biscuits. my neighbour's cat has befriended the homeless dude that comes to the area. he comes to our area to sell the Big Issue in the mornings, and my neighbour's cat Winnie sits with the homeless dude when he's around. the homeless guy gets more customers with the cat around so he buys Winnie cat biscuits and puts them in a little pringles tub when he comes now.

i just wanted to post more pics of ching bao. these were taken a few months ago.

him tucked up in bed
http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx226/tri-xxy/Photo0688.jpg

him in the box with the plastic bags i was talking about
http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx226/tri-xxy/Photo0698.jpg

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx226/tri-xxy/Photo0707.jpg

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx226/tri-xxy/Photo0709.jpghttp://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx226/tri-xxy/Photo0708-1.jpg

J-Cee
03-12-2010, 10:32 PM
cute as!!

declaw ya cat??..that seems a bit cruel to me,but yeh...
i feed my cat bits of cheese,ham and other lil snacks sometimes..not much though.

when i was a kid we use to have a cat called Lucky,there were these asians next door and we noticed Lucky was always outside and didnt really come to us much anymore,found out next door had been feeding it,so it would just cruise over next door and hang with them..it disowned us,then they were moving and asked us if they could take the cat..we said yeh,basically is your cat anyway..so yeh..thats the only cat that i disliked..fuckin wasnt lucky at all.

KaramelSundae
03-13-2010, 01:39 AM
We had two cats, then my mom decided to bring in a stray. She was pregnant, had FIVE kittens (all different colours, slut) so then I suddenly had eight cats.

I had to midwife them when she gave birth too. I made her a bed in a box and everything. She gave birth to four and then passed the fuck out exhausted. Then she gave birth to the fifth 45 minutes later and passed out again.

I had to break the little sack around the baby so it could breathe and cut off the afterbirth with scissors.

It was actually a cool experience. I could fit three of them in the palm of my hand. Their eyes didn't open for a few days and when they did they were blue. Apparently every kitten is born with blue eyes, then they change colours later. All their eyes are greenish-yellow now.

For like the first month or so, the mother would pick them up by the neck and try to move them. I had to watch them constantly.

I'd take a shit, come back, and three kittens would be sitting there alone and the mother would be hauling them one by one by the neck to the couch in the basement. Constantly. Biggest pain in the ass.

We gave two to my grandma and one of my original cats died. We took in another stray a month ago so now I have six total. They're all fixed and declawed so they don't 'cause any problems. Hyper as fuck though.

I have a dog too and they all get along well. My cats always try to play with the dog but she doesn't care for it lol.

You would not believe how much eight cats can shit though. Our litter box is actually one of those knee-high tupperware bins lol. Have to empty it twice a day.

i HATE cleaning the litter box. cat piss is lethal.

declaw your cat? thats mean.

trixx your cat is getting so big.

im doing a bday party for my two kitties lol
they turn 1 yr 4/1/10.

i gotta post pics soon.

eVoL
03-13-2010, 01:22 PM
i love pussy, but never the bitch it's attached to

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
03-13-2010, 06:24 PM
i HATE cleaning the litter box. cat piss is lethal.

declaw your cat? thats mean.

trixx your cat is getting so big.

im doing a bday party for my two kitties lol
they turn 1 yr 4/1/10.

i gotta post pics soon.

yes, i've been waiting to see more pics of jimmy an cam'ron.

my cat has gotten big fast. i reckon he's about the same size as his real mum now. he shot up in size when i started getting the expensive dry food for him. i didn't know which brand he would like when i first went to buy it for him, so i ended up buying 5 different packets. he loves it, and since then he hasn't really tried to beg for my food, only when i have a yoghurt now (i let him lick the lid).

he still only drinks water straight from the taps, so i have to buy a water fountain for him soon.

and i would never de-claw my cat.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
03-13-2010, 06:56 PM
cute as!!

declaw ya cat??..that seems a bit cruel to me,but yeh...
i feed my cat bits of cheese,ham and other lil snacks sometimes..not much though.

when i was a kid we use to have a cat called Lucky,there were these asians next door and we noticed Lucky was always outside and didnt really come to us much anymore,found out next door had been feeding it,so it would just cruise over next door and hang with them..it disowned us,then they were moving and asked us if they could take the cat..we said yeh,basically is your cat anyway..so yeh..thats the only cat that i disliked..fuckin wasnt lucky at all.

yes, even though my cat is loyal to me, i would hate to think that someone was feeding my cat if and when it goes out. people normally fall in love with my cat as soon as they see him. he gets all sorts of attention when i'm out with him.

check two
03-14-2010, 11:47 AM
Does getting scratching posts and things like that help stop some cats from scratching the hell out of stuff such as sofas?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
03-14-2010, 03:46 PM
if you get a leather or a leather look sofa then the cat might not go for it. my cat hasn't gone for mine. he didn't really go for the scratching post i got him either, the only thing he claws is my mattress when he's having a tantrum. since he stayed with his aunt he's started scratching at my floors, he never used to do that, when he was at hers he was clawing at her carpet.

J-Cee
03-15-2010, 07:10 AM
im high as hell right now and my cat all of sudden started flippin out then stopped and vomited this red lumpy shit all over my floor..my cats fuckin possessed...i got a video of her walking from her spew to my door cause it spun me out.
loll..

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
03-15-2010, 04:03 PM
speaking of cats vomiting, i've only known my cat to vomit twice. the first time he threw up outside my bedroom, i didn't see him vomit he must've thrown up first thing in the morning.

the second time, i heard him making a bit of noise that morning but not too much noise. it was early so i was still in bed, i got up out of bed to put the kettle on, before i got to the kitchen i noticed my foot was a little wet so i stepped into somthing but didn't know what it was and didn't bother to look either cos i don't function until i've had my cuppa in the morning. i made the cuppa and walked back into the bedroom and i stepped in something wet again, i looked down and all i saw was my used tissue that i keep on my bed and saw a wet smear stain next to it. i picked up the tissue and looked underneath it and that's when i saw his puke, he hadn't digested his food, so i recognised it was cat food. the little clever boy tried to clean up his own puke, he must've got the tissue from the top end of the bed down to the floor by the bottom end of my bed where he puked. there was a second bit of used tissue and underneath that one was cat puke too. i'm so happy he didn't try to use one of my socks or something to clean it up with. i was so shocked when i saw what happened, i made sure to tell him he's a clever boy.

post the video j-cee. do you give your cat catnip?

J-Cee
03-15-2010, 10:01 PM
ahhh lol clever cat

nah but i have seen it eating some plants in the front yard before..

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-13-2011, 07:06 PM
remember this? (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2022587&postcount=19)

i got a reply from one of the papers and i just added:

can i just add that i tried to commit suicide on the 14th of may and i got my SkEye on the 22nd of may when she was about 3 weeks old.

i was sectioned around the 22nd or 23rd of june and was discharged on the 19th august last year. and my kittens were taken away to Celia Hammond after i had been taken away to the hospital.

i tried to commit suicide for a second time last year on the 5th of November. i was paranoid at the time because i suffer from schizophrenia but part of the reason why i got so low and tried to commit suicide was because i was missing my SkEye.

i know it would be hard to believe but i actually witnessed my SkEye cry tears. only one tear at a time but it was on 3 different occasions. when i spotted her left eye welling up i thought she had caught an infection, but i wiped the tear away with a tissue and there was no more welling in her eye for about another week and that welling was only one tear too and her last tear happened in the same way.

i nursed her, tought her how to feed from a bowl and drink milk and litter trained her. she was still weak on her legs when she first arrived but where i have so many belongings and i'm not the tidyiest of people she basically had a playground full of 'toys' for her to play with and on. she was climbing onto my sofa - which was about 8 times her own height - via the magazines and newspapers i leave by the side of my sofa and jump down onto my floor without ever hurting herself. within a weeks or two she was shooting around my flat following me to whichever room i went into. she learned so quickly. she had a frowny face when i got her but withing 2 weeks she lost her frowny face and looked like how a confident young kitten would look.

i wrote a written complaint to the HTT with the help of my care co-ordinator Elizabeth Bury back in august last year and to this day have still not had a response from the manager or the social worker that ordered my cats to be taken to Celia Hammond.

i only had SkEye for about a month before she was taken away from me but i loved her so much. i still haven't washed her poo stained - just a bit of her poo cos she was still litter tray training - crotched blanket that my adopted mum, B, made for her. i still have a little hope of finding her again and when i do i want her to know that she still is welcome here and that she was never forgetten. i have a lock of her fur that she lost from her skin when she had a little accident where the corner of my dining table caught her fur. i keep it in a little jewellery box that B bought for me one christmas. it should be possible to DNA test that fur with the fur of the SkEye that was handed to my cousin - i was in hospital, so it was my cousin looking after them after she had been notified but only after they had already been sitting in Celia Hammond care for a few days.