PDA

View Full Version : I shit hershey kisses! What did you crap out @day??

SKAMPOE
08-04-2009, 10:09 PM
http://www.psychobabyonline.com/site/scpics/tmb/2066/everyone_poops.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b4/Bristol_Stool_Chart.png/350px-Bristol_Stool_Chart.png

me..i had a T5 n shit...:)

diggy
08-04-2009, 10:15 PM
Mine is Type 4

I eats my fiber.

diggy
08-04-2009, 10:18 PM
Types 1 and 2 indicate constipation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constipation),
with 3 and 4 being the "ideal stools" especially the latter, as they are the easiest to pass (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defecation),
and 57 being further tending towards diarrhea (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diarrhea) or urgency.

EAGLE EYE
08-04-2009, 10:22 PM
MOD sticky this.

Type 4. I tried fasting for 16 hours to reset my second internal clock (not the one that reacts to light but rather food)

long story short...

it didnt work out and I spent the wee hours of the morning eating some cheese-itz and italian ice.

Lex Lugor
08-04-2009, 11:01 PM
i swear to god
type seven
for like the past week
elohels serious business
five days straight
i dont want to go out
moms has me eating fiber and shit i suspect thats the problem
lmao i shouldnt be suprised shes a long time mother but often her advice proves counter productive

SKAMPOE
08-04-2009, 11:01 PM
hahahah deadly combo ey.... when i eat taco bell i gets duh T7.

SKAMPOE
08-04-2009, 11:03 PM
i swear to god
type seven
for like the past week
elohels serious business
five days straight
i dont want to go out
moms has me eating fiber and shit i suspect thats the problem
lmao i shouldnt be suprised shes a long time mother but often her advice proves counter productive
might be the swine flu thats floatin around these days

http://repairstemcell.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/swine-flu-painting.jpg
gavin exclusive^

Lex Lugor
08-04-2009, 11:07 PM
on a similar note i recently got somewhat of a rash from constant wiping, so the muddy butt is becoming a literal pain to clean.. lol yea its awful..

aint no swine flu skampoe, whenever i get sick, which isnt often, but when i do, i catch shit hard, stomach flu and all this, so id notice :\
but still i hope shit goes away soon

MAYOR QUIMBY
08-04-2009, 11:36 PM
I used to take medication and it gave me type 1. I swear it looked like deer pellets.

Now i get the foot long brown trouts. They look like over-ripe bananas.

Visionz
08-04-2009, 11:41 PM
I bounce between the 4 and 5's lately. Getting your fiber is essential to keeping the intestines clean

Surreptitious
08-05-2009, 12:27 AM
I think of my shits in terms of clouds, started back in 4th grade

Today was a mildly cloudy day with stratus clouds appearing three times

Oztradamus
08-05-2009, 01:14 AM
Dont know my nigga, because when the shit hits the water. I flush the toilet right away.

SKAMPOE
08-05-2009, 01:24 AM
Every one looks at their turds, specially if the shit some what raped ur asshole lol

diggy
08-05-2009, 01:57 AM
Tru dat.

Just like I care about what goes into my body, I also care about what comes out of it.

Oztradamus
08-05-2009, 02:00 AM
Every one looks at their turds, specially if the shit some what raped ur asshole lol

Nah, I just prefer not to look...

Visionz
08-05-2009, 02:26 AM
Nah, I just prefer not to look...
Just as long as you promise to atleast look at the toilet paper :lmao:

Surreptitious
08-05-2009, 02:52 AM
haha, got to

Lex Lugor
08-05-2009, 02:55 AM
lmao fo real
i dont even understand how you feel the need to not spy on your shit son

Oztradamus
08-05-2009, 09:06 AM
Just as long as you promise to atleast look at the toilet paper :lmao:

Always LOL, even carry babywipes with me..

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-05-2009, 09:13 AM
^^^lol, as tricky daddy said "gotta use the wet ones" i used em too, couple of wipes with regular toilet paper, couple of wipes with baby wipes to catch the residual dookey, and then a few more with regular tp to confirm the clean bootyhole.

i usually take a shit after i a wake up while smoking a cigarette, and the days i can't/don't i'm pissed and it seems to set the tone for a problematic day.

Surreptitious
08-05-2009, 01:38 PM
i usually take a shit after i a wake up while smoking a cigarette, and the days i can't/don't i'm pissed and it seems to set the tone for a problematic day.

I do the same thing man, it is the only smoke of the day my girl will let me smoke inside. Gets the day started off proper

Uncle Steezo
08-05-2009, 02:14 PM
dolemite said "how can you trust somebody who checks the toilet? they don't trust their own mf ass"

SKAMPOE
08-05-2009, 02:18 PM
^^^lol, as tricky daddy said "gotta use the wet ones" i used em too, couple of wipes with regular toilet paper, couple of wipes with baby wipes to catch the residual dookey, and then a few more with regular tp to confirm the clean bootyhole.

werd up, sigs n kahkee dookee goes hand in ass lol

SKAMPOE
08-05-2009, 02:19 PM
dolemite said "how can you trust somebody who checks the toilet? they don't trust their own mf ass"
style cant relate to the chart cuz he has lost all elasticity in his rectum...for this...i am sorry..:tease:

Uncle Steezo
08-05-2009, 04:17 PM
nyuk nyuk nyuk

skampoe sifts thru his shit for undigested chunks.

greedy muhfukka.

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-05-2009, 04:33 PM
I do the same thing man, it is the only smoke of the day my girl will let me smoke inside. Gets the day started off proper

exactly

werd up, sigs n kahkee dookee goes hand in ass lol

cigs jump start the bowel movement...every smoked weed while taking a shit? relaxing.

style cant relate to the chart cuz he has lost all elasticity in his rectum...for this...i am sorry..:tease:

lol
he stopped checking because he was tired of seeing cum and blood in the toilet

SKAMPOE
08-05-2009, 05:43 PM
nyuk nyuk nyuk

skampoe sifts thru his shit for undigested chunks.

greedy muhfukka.
lmao dat was a dope line

Cee Oh Vee
08-05-2009, 06:17 PM
^Hahahah.

My shit varies.

And I have the same routine for cleaning.

1. Wipe ass with baby wipes, or wet tissue if times are tough, na'meen.

2. Wipe ass with dry tissue paper(s), until no skid marks are visible.

3. Fill my dedicated ass-washing jug with water, pour it down my ass, and wash with soap.

Then dry with tissue paper.

Peace, ya'll.

Uncle Steezo
08-05-2009, 09:40 PM
^Hahahah.

My shit varies.

And I have the same routine for cleaning.

1. Wipe ass with baby wipes, or wet tissue if times are tough, na'meen.

2. Wipe ass with dry tissue paper(s), until no skid marks are visible.

3. Fill my dedicated ass-washing jug with water, pour it down my ass, and wash with soap.

4.Then dry with tissue paper.

5. scurry to the bedroom hiding my shameful erection

6. masturbate in the dark while crying

Peace, ya'll.

:yessad:

EAGLE EYE
08-06-2009, 09:46 PM
I usually pull out duh baby wipes after drinking mexican beer from the night before. Negra Modelo makes my shit run like the wind

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-06-2009, 10:16 PM
^^^cosign on the runny dookey, it seems like any beer with a spanish name will wreak havoc on your rectum, modelo, presidente....

BLACK BART SIMPSON
08-06-2009, 10:18 PM
anyone who uses TP sparingly is a savage.