PDA

View Full Version : OC and AG interview: talks new album, D.I.T.C., Fat Joe

claaa7
08-05-2009, 04:13 AM
So the collaborative album between OC and AG is actually finnished and just waiting to be released. I wonder why the fuck Nature Sounds ain't throwing it out there yet... bet this will be a great album.
HipHopDX.com: OC & AG: The Last Ones Left (http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/features/id.1386/title.o-c-a-g-the-last-ones-left)

dreday99
08-05-2009, 06:31 AM
nice read, thanks. fat joe, wake up, do one song with your old crew, not for the gwap, but because there a large part of you being who you are!

CharlesJones
08-07-2009, 11:36 AM
Fuck Fat Joe's pop rapper/southern rap dickriding ass hahahahahahahaha. DITC don't need him. Claaa7, is OC working on a new album by himself? His last album Smoke And Mirrors was garbage. I'll check out the OC and AG album when it comes out. Hope the beats are good. Is AG's solo albums any good? I haven't heard them yet.

snapple
08-07-2009, 03:02 PM
that will be cool....i doubt fat joe would be on the album...who cares anyway, nobody is down with joe....

angry!
08-07-2009, 03:14 PM
fat joe is a real dude!!!

he gave me the last bite of his steak sangwich and 3 cheeseballs back in 2003!!!

i was touched!!!

im also impressed by his strong arming of liza rios!!! pun would be proud!!!

ALCATRAZ
08-07-2009, 03:31 PM
Fuck Fat Joe's pop rapper/southern rap dickriding ass hahahahahahahaha. DITC don't need him. Claaa7, is OC working on a new album by himself? His last album Smoke And Mirrors was garbage. I'll check out the OC and AG album when it comes out. Hope the beats are good. Is AG's solo albums any good? I haven't heard them yet.

lmao

claaa7
08-07-2009, 05:21 PM
"Smoke & Mirrors" had great lyrics and the beat wasn't horrible but wasn't very enjoyable neither.. i think this OC & AG album will be dope though, i've heard about 5 joints from it so far and all have been dope.

AG's album are decent, nothing like his work with Show but both are like 3.5/5 releases imo.. the LP he dropped in 2006 with production from Madlib, J Dilla, Jake One, Showbiz and Lord Finesse was pretty neat.

sdeblasi
08-07-2009, 05:28 PM
good read im really lookin forard to this album and hopefully a ditc reunion

CharlesJones
08-08-2009, 11:48 AM
Speakonitgod, are you saying Smoke And Mirrors was tight or do you agree with me that it sucked?

oldie
08-08-2009, 12:23 PM
"Smoke & Mirrors" had great lyrics and the beat wasn't horrible but wasn't very enjoyable neither.. i think this OC & AG album will be dope though, i've heard about 5 joints from it so far and all have been dope.

AG's album are decent, nothing like his work with Show but both are like 3.5/5 releases imo.. the LP he dropped in 2006 with production from Madlib, J Dilla, Jake One, Showbiz and Lord Finesse was pretty neat.

have these been leaked or just listenin party's?

this SHOULD be a tight album, one of the better joints in the year

DEVAMPS
08-22-2009, 11:03 AM
word they gotta drop this album

wutangescalade
09-10-2010, 07:04 PM
nice read, thanks. fat joe, wake up, do one song with your old crew, not for the gwap, but because there a large part of you being who you are!

Fat Joe doesn't want to do that, cause he knew that D.I.T.C Wasn't gonna be the same without big L

BIG L MADE D.I.T.C POPULAR!

OPTIMUS
09-11-2010, 12:41 AM
Fat Joe doesn't want to do that, cause he knew that D.I.T.C Wasn't gonna be the same without big L

BIG L MADE D.I.T.C POPULAR!

So Big L is gone they should quit the game? so Wu should not bother anymore without ODB? They will still be dope its beats first then lyrics that make DITC, sure Big L will be missed but come on..