PDA

View Full Version : did black people vote in Obama to piss on white people?

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-05-2009, 01:31 PM
so they can always say "we're not racist, how can we be, we voted in a black fucking president!!!!!"

its like the ultimate elevation of the "im not racist, i have 2 and a half black friends" blah

Because now black people cant say shit.

Its true. You live in a nation who voted in a black president, its basically impossible to say society is out to get you now.

This isnt my opinion. Im just saying. Smart move from the whiteys. A black president may in fact hold back black people even more, because they have now lost their power of disgruntled voice.

No wonder Jesse Jackson wanted to "chop off his nutz".

snapple
08-05-2009, 01:34 PM
shaddup milkweed

Uncle Steezo
08-05-2009, 04:14 PM
u buying a toothbrush doesn't change the fact your mouth looks like the south after the war.

same thing with obama.

hectis
08-05-2009, 04:23 PM
most people voted him in because they did not want a republican, he is a great speaker, john's vice president was stupid, but no racist person is going to vote for a black person, so they can say "see am not racist", because since you can never prove who someone voted for, or they can't prove who they voted for, no one is going to belive a racist person if they say "i voted for a black person" the only reason i could see a racist person voting for Brock would be because, they think the united states is going to hell, and they want to be able to say "see America was great, but then we got a black president, and this country went to hell'

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-05-2009, 05:05 PM
the only reason i could see a racist person voting for Brock would be because, they think the united states is going to hell, and they want to be able to say "see America was great, but then we got a black president, and this country went to hell'

hahah deeeeeeep

lol @ these white devil niggas scheming on a presidential level like this.

Uncle Steezo
08-05-2009, 05:18 PM
most people voted him in because they did not want a republican, he is a great speaker, john's vice president was stupid, but no racist person is going to vote for a black person, so they can say "see am not racist", because since you can never prove who someone voted for, or they can't prove who they voted for, no one is going to belive a racist person if they say "i voted for a black person" the only reason i could see a racist person voting for Brock would be because, they think the united states is going to hell, and they want to be able to say "see America was great, but then we got a black president, and this country went to hell'

the real racists, like the ones on stormfront, did everything short of multiple votes to keep obama out of the white house. they take no pride in seeing america go to hell

hectis
08-05-2009, 06:19 PM
I bet the suicide rate among white people (the racist ones) increased by 56% when it was confirmed on election night that Obama was going to be the next president of the united states

Dokuro
08-05-2009, 07:05 PM
dont look at me i voted Adem West

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-05-2009, 07:18 PM
who r kellyed my thread title

mahgma takes another turd on himself. your batting for the wrong team, buddy.

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-05-2009, 07:37 PM
so here's where thread re-naming jumped the shark

Olive Oil Goombah
08-05-2009, 08:03 PM
I voted him in mainly because I did not like Palin and I was sick of the Republican agenda.

But if all things were even, and lets say McCain and Obama were both independent, I'd have voted for McCain. I've always been a fan of his.

In some ways I regret not voting for him, but I just couldn't go with the Republicans on this one.

EAGLE EYE
08-05-2009, 09:27 PM
Exactly. I knew die hard republicans who couldn't bring themselves to vote for McCain solely cuz of Palin.

Just imagine that slorrrrre having that much power.

Uncle Steezo
08-05-2009, 09:35 PM
McCain lost cause he didn't listen to Pac.
Money Over Bitches.
if dudes voted with their dix he woulda won by a landslide.

aye but didn't McCain say he didn't know a whole lot about the economy during a debate?
i can't imagine the heartburn that fossil would have right now.

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-05-2009, 09:46 PM
^^^he said it before the debates, and then changed his tune, and then changed it back when he knew he was failing lol
the debates eradicated mccain, he seemed out of his element while obama was cooler than a polar bear's toenail

mccain would be on his fifth stroke by now
obama already looks like he's aged 15 years since the election

not that any of it matters at all of course

Sheep Shifter
08-06-2009, 12:02 AM
The white house is gonna stay white even though we know Uncle Obama's black.

Jin10304
08-06-2009, 06:52 AM
The President may be half black
But the Cops are still white...

TSA
08-06-2009, 08:58 AM
so they can always say "we're not racist, how can we be, we voted in a black fucking president!!!!!"

".

you literally don't know a single person with the right to vote on american politics lol. what a fucking loser.

Sheep Shifter
08-06-2009, 11:33 AM
Whitey: We have a black president, racism doesn't exist anymore!
Homey: Yes it does
Whitey: How so?
Homey: 'Cause I hate you.

Uncle Obama's just as black as he is white.

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-06-2009, 11:57 AM
^^^^dead

it's possible to be prejudiced and still vote for obama...he's a well spoken clean cut negro in a suit on a television screen, he would be seen as 'one of the good ones'