PDA

View Full Version : WTF?!?!? Is he seroius?

neo n tha matrix
08-05-2009, 05:28 PM
western ish.mp3 - 3.09MB (http://www.zshare.net/audio/636823496d1f6735/)

oreck.mp3 - 2.88MB (http://www.zshare.net/audio/6368262967735109/)

Title was on sum bullshit but I figured more people would peep tha beats!!!! LMAO

On the real tho, jus finished some more projects, they all over tha place but im feelin em. Yall kno I need u to bless tha spot, and leave me some comments.

And like always I appreciate all the feedback and support from everyone..it seems like a select few cats have blessed all or most of my threads with some feedback (you kno who you are) and to yall I wanna give a special thanks!

So bump this to tha head wit a blunt and a forty!!!! Peace

GrandCartel
08-05-2009, 06:19 PM
yo this shit is tightttttt
im lookin for tons of beats and producin my own, would u be willin to hook the fam up?

Boss_Digger
08-05-2009, 06:48 PM
western'ish is pretty fucking sick all round!!! nice horn sample plenty of switchs and a dope listen. Gets a little choppy in places and the drums need to come up but other than that its solid!!!

oreck, feeling the ol mafia steeze but the bass in places feels off, Im really feeling the samp, again the drums could come up a bit. overall nice work but i think the bass lets it down in the end if im honest

neo n tha matrix
08-05-2009, 07:42 PM
Yo appreciate tha feedback yall

tha basslines are kinda weak imma make some tweaks

thanks for tha love

GameOfDeath
08-05-2009, 11:28 PM
Western joint is pretty tight but I'm not really feelin the hat and snare for whatever reason.

Oreck sample well known but you rocked it pretty good. Got to get the bass together on it though.

food for thought
08-09-2009, 12:17 PM
listening now...

western ish is dope.

feeling the horns. sounds like some killarmy shit, niggas goin to war and shit.

feeling how the sample goes in and out

i think the loop is messed up @ 2:14 - :15 ??

oreck is dope too. shit would be real tight if u flipped the sample a lil bit more

dope shit though.

keep it up.