PDA

View Full Version : So I just saw Royce at Wal-Mart

iammzac
08-05-2009, 11:20 PM
First time running into a rapper in public. He was with his kids and wifey. Walking outta walmart I see him walking in and do a double take and I'm like "Roycve Royce!" and he sorta ignores me then he looks at me n im like "SLAUGHTERHOUSE!" "Im buyin the album" and he goes "thanks.." and then im like i seen you on ustream. I didn't know what i say I wish I got a pic. Damn.

iammzac
08-05-2009, 11:31 PM
edit; Lol nvm

zooruka
08-05-2009, 11:36 PM
honestly good for you I hope you enjoyed it !

peace

iniquity
08-05-2009, 11:38 PM
http://images.google.com/url?source=imgres&ct=tbn&q=http://farm1.static.flickr.com/134/345986669_2f6b750bd7.jpg&usg=AFQjCNExYqHD8ewdIEHbdMX69rdmmLJYtQ

iammzac
08-05-2009, 11:43 PM
Haha it was exciting.. i never seen a celebrity before

Khem The Decepticon
08-05-2009, 11:47 PM
Lol lucky you. Thats why someone should keep a demo on them all the time.

TGambino
08-06-2009, 12:05 AM
First time running into a rapper in public. He was with his kids and wifey. Walking outta walmart I see him walking in and do a double take and I'm like "Roycve Royce!" and he sorta ignores me then he looks at me n im like "SLAUGHTERHOUSE!" "Im buyin the album" and he goes "thanks.." and then im like i seen you on ustream. I didn't know what i say I wish I got a pic. Damn.
http://i28.tinypic.com/333epuc.gif

this nigga here

EAGLE EYE
08-06-2009, 12:32 AM
I dont think id get excited over seeing Royce. Especially at a Wal mart.

My excitement levels at Wal Mart are at idle.

Poetic Wun
08-06-2009, 01:01 AM
^lol

if he walked passed me id say whats up but i never go outta my way to get at celebs... cept when i seen meth. i peed.

EAGLE EYE
08-06-2009, 01:07 AM
Yea if i saw meth I'd probably have a lil turtle-poke happen, then I'd be on my way.

Lex Lugor
08-06-2009, 04:44 AM
royce on wal mart lmao yelling at him about how you plan to buy his cd what idd you want him to say

ah yea only celebrity ive ever seen close enough to touch was wilmer valderama aka fez
he was really playing air hokey in an arcade with some other dood lmao swear to god
he wasnt really being bothered though people were in awe or denial about him stepping even one foot in this stoopid town lol we were just all staring i even lost my credits in cvssnk dont know why of all things i remember that heh

GhettoGnom
08-06-2009, 07:11 AM
He was with his kids and wifey. Walking outta walmart I see him walking in and do a double take and I'm like "Roycve Royce!" and he sorta ignores me then he looks at me n im like "SLAUGHTERHOUSE!" "Im buyin the album" and he goes "thanks.." and then im like i seen you on ustream.

haha, take a hint

SHAoLiN LoRD
08-06-2009, 08:57 AM
U should have ran up on him and slapped him on behalf of wu.....for the joe budden diss. plus he got that line on "Sound Off" where he goes Joe likes startin sh!t and I like Endin sh!t.....he deserves to get yokked for that,.

deeznutz1981
08-06-2009, 09:00 AM
U should have ran up on him and slapped him on behalf of wu.....for the joe budden diss. plus he got that line on "Sound Off" where he goes Joe likes startin sh!t and I like Endin sh!t.....he deserves to get yokked for that,.

yeah he should hAve threw his W up and tony yayo'd his kid

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-06-2009, 09:13 AM

word^^

plus he got a dumbass name

12weLvE
08-06-2009, 09:18 AM

ahahahhahahahah.

GhettoGnom
08-06-2009, 02:05 PM

Haha, I swear to God these fans gets dumber by the day.

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-06-2009, 02:07 PM
the whole album is invalid after that tatoo thing anyway.
seriously.

deeznutz1981
08-06-2009, 02:18 PM
^^^ I'm gonna cop the album on Tuesday along with a brand new copy of OB4CL1 for Rea to sign when hes in Toronto next week. My buddy here at work will be back stage and told me he'd get the album signed for me. the cover and CD. i know its groupieish but fuck it i think it'll be dope. My buddy at work here actually cut rae's hair last weekend when he was here for the celebrations and said he spit a few bars from the new album. he said they were flames too. off topic i know but if anyone has a problem they can lick my balls

main_man
08-06-2009, 02:37 PM
saw a royce show a little while back and the man SHUT SHIT DOWN!!!

cats as cool and humble as a muh fuckka can be, too.

and i cant help but think of the straight bitchassness of people who take bullshit rap beefs to heart. i mean, for real?

angry!
08-06-2009, 06:37 PM
yo you sound like a straight faggot for real!!!

you approached this man while he was with his family and for whatever reason initiated contact and carried on with awkward behavior like you were talking to a dime piece breezy!!!!

you were probably blushing and felt the need to broadcast your gay encounter which further cements you as a homo!!!!

*ignores chino xl and knoc'turnal at the carwash*

claaa7
08-06-2009, 06:47 PM
i saw G-Clef Da Mad Composa over at Burger King the other day, he tried to holla at me but i ignored him.

http://www.soulkid.net/clefsnc.gif

main_man
08-06-2009, 07:06 PM
^ you know you had to talk to him.

you had to order, right?

LORD NOSE
08-07-2009, 12:05 AM
fans are annoying

Poetic Wun
08-07-2009, 02:41 AM
^ you know you had to talk to him.

you had to order, right?