PDA

View Full Version : what is your Best 11 @ fifa or pro?

Drunken Monk
08-06-2009, 01:58 AM
mine

-----------------------------Casillas--------------------------

ashley cole - - - - jamkulovsky - - - nesta - - - - maicon

----------------------------toulalan---------------------------

granero--------------------xabi alonso-------------ronaldo

---------------------------kaka-------------------------------

--------------benzema----------------------------------------

--------------------------------Nilmar

SKANK HILL
08-06-2009, 03:04 AM
You have Maicon and Cole in the wrong position and why would you play Jankulovski in the centre?

Galekovich; Middleby, Moore, Colosimo, Cássio; Musialik, Carlos Hérnandez, Corica; Brosque, Bridge, Zullo

JASPER
08-06-2009, 03:39 AM
The best players are the best rated players, but I don't do dream teams. I just play with the team that suits my style the best. Most of the time it's Arsenal and Aston Villa. I prefer fast players, like Young, Walcott, Agbonlahor and Adebayor.

Drunken Monk
08-06-2009, 12:13 PM
You have Maicon and Cole in the wrong position and why would you play Jankulovski in the centre?

Galekovich; Middleby, Moore, Colosimo, Cássio; Musialik, Carlos Hérnandez, Corica; Brosque, Bridge, Zullo

no man

maicon un the right
and in the left ashley cole

jankulovsky can play in the centre hes good as veteran

JASPER
08-06-2009, 04:13 PM
Lately, faggits found a way to go ranked with the dream teams and they put Ronaldo, Kaka, Torres, etc in. Fuck those guys.

The other day was the worst fucker ever. This dude choose Marseille which is ranked 4 stars. I was like ok, I'll settle for a 3,5 star team cause I'm the man. I'm waiting like 5 minutes for this dude to adjust his damn team.

Then when the game begins, I see motherfucking Kaka, Gerrard, Dani Alves and even Buffon. I didn't even try it, I just quit. That was sad.

Drunken Monk
08-06-2009, 05:13 PM
Lately, faggits found a way to go ranked with the dream teams and they put Ronaldo, Kaka, Torres, etc in. Fuck those guys.

The other day was the worst fucker ever. This dude choose Marseille which is ranked 4 stars. I was like ok, I'll settle for a 3,5 star team cause I'm the man. I'm waiting like 5 minutes for this dude to adjust his damn team.

Then when the game begins, I see motherfucking Kaka, Gerrard, Dani Alves and even Buffon. I didn't even try it, I just quit. That was sad.

hahaha

JASPER
08-06-2009, 05:30 PM
I bet you're one of those sons of bitches pretending to go 4 stars and then completely assraping the game with your fake ass 90+ players. I will piss on your casket you shitted cunt.

Drunken Monk
08-06-2009, 05:33 PM
I bet you're one of those sons of bitches pretending to go 4 stars and then completely assraping the game with your fake ass 90+ players. I will piss on your casket you shitted cunt.

lol!!!!!!!

i play for fun no pretending none shit

xD

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-06-2009, 05:35 PM

if theres 1 thing thats worse than all of that, its people who quit games. Especially those who do it because they are losing.

Id enjoy playing a dream team, even better when i beat him.

Drunken Monk
08-06-2009, 05:42 PM
if theres 1 thing thats worse than all of that, its people who quit games. Especially those who do it because they are losing.

Id enjoy playing a dream team, even better when i beat him.

co sign wit u host

shenkie is a loosa

xD

JASPER
08-06-2009, 05:54 PM
I'd kill you all in a ranked match. klaasb is my tag. Just don't be coming up with your dream team faggotry. Pick a normal team I don't give a flying nutsack if it's Inter, Barca or Man U, I will tear you a new vagina.

But right now I'm drunk so hit me up when I'm not drunk which should be somewhere between 10 am and 3 pm. Dutch time.

Drunken Monk
08-06-2009, 05:57 PM
lol