PDA

View Full Version : Afficial Nastee, Is Onyx Gonna Release Cold Case Files 2?

CharlesJones
08-07-2009, 11:54 AM
I remember awhile back somebody posted on here that they were gonna release a part 2 to Cold Case Files album. I haven't heard the first one yet but i'm gonna peep it eventually. How was the first Cold Case Files? Since the songs on there are unreleased stuff that was supposed to be from their first 3 albums, i'm betting that the songs are good because they made some hardcore shit on their first 3 albums. It's a shame that Bacdafucup 2 and Triggernometry albums suck because Onyx got them raw lyrics but their beats aren't good anymore. What's the deal with Sticky's next album? I hope when it comes out, it doesn't suck as bad as Decade LOL. I wouldn't mind hearing another Fredro solo album but he needs to get some better beats because the beats on his solo albums are terrible.

Afficial_Nastee
08-11-2009, 04:41 PM
Yo man, it's been one year since they released their first Cold Case Files and they was going to release Part 2 soon after the first one dropped....
Cold Case Files 1 was the best Hip-Hop stuff that has been released in 2008.... I know it's a compilation of what they did throughout the 90's , but it was released in 2008....
You should def get the first Cold Case Files , the beats are gritty and grimy and you won't be dissapointed....

CharlesJones
08-15-2009, 11:44 AM
Thanks man. I'm gonna check it out. I wanna get their videos dvd also. Have you seen Sticky Fingaz A Day In The Life movie yet? It just came out. I haven't seen it yet. Fredro is in a new straight to video movie also. I forgot the name of it but i saw it on the shelf at Blockbuster Video. I think it's called The Eddie Black Story.

Afficial_Nastee
08-15-2009, 03:42 PM
Thanks man. I'm gonna check it out. I wanna get their videos dvd also. Have you seen Sticky Fingaz A Day In The Life movie yet? It just came out. I haven't seen it yet. Fredro is in a new straight to video movie also. I forgot the name of it but i saw it on the shelf at Blockbuster Video. I think it's called The Eddie Black Story.

Yeah word man , that dvd must be dope and I haven't seen that new movie which features Sticky Fingaz yet....

CharlesJones
08-16-2009, 01:14 PM
You haven't seen their videos dvd?

Afficial_Nastee
08-22-2009, 05:34 AM
You haven't seen their videos dvd?

No I haven't , I did see some parts of it on www.onyxdomain.com though....

onyx1983
10-30-2010, 03:14 AM
yep Cold Case Files Vol.2 is definitely coming. Probably already next year.
here is a track from ccf 2:

Lost ONYX song from Bacdafucup - United States Ghetto The U.S.G.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRbp8YKpN5A

UncontrolledSubstans
10-30-2010, 03:47 AM
Cold Case Files 1 is dope as fuck. I am bumping that shit even more than "All We Got Is Us" (which is my favorite Onyx album). The album is fire straight through!! Probably one of the best releases in this century...

3SmVzaknZ_I

XXQL_ayoGvA

b_n0Oxgf8XQ

beautifulrock
10-30-2010, 03:51 AM
Afficial Nastee stopped showing up after I mind raped him with my sexy brain.

That's not a metaphor at all.

Art Vandelay
04-03-2011, 05:42 PM

hmmmm. really? i thought that it was me who ended his career. actually, i'm positive that it was me.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93912

racist randy
04-03-2011, 05:55 PM

hmmmm. really? i thought that it was me who ended his career. actually, i'm positive that it was me.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93912

lol yeah, that was my exact thought when i read the title lol "This nigga isnt coming back, didnt art expose this nigga??" lol haha

JASPER BEARDLY
04-04-2011, 10:15 AM
artificial nastee is inspektah meth tical

Origin™
04-04-2011, 11:18 AM

hahaha if that shit is true, it's just to funny

Mic Tyson
04-04-2011, 11:46 AM

hahahaahahahaahah that might be true they are both retarded

SL33
04-04-2011, 11:55 AM
i thought that afficial nasty was destroyed by art vandelay a year ago or something like that.

onyx1983
08-10-2012, 05:33 AM
yep CCF 2 is online at www.onyxdomain.com .. the Flip Dat Shit track with Biggie is nice and the other tracks are also dope! It will be also coming as cd soon.