PDA

View Full Version : Mickey Rourke's The Wrestler

CharlesJones
08-07-2009, 01:27 PM
This was a real good flick. I finally saw it last month. Marisa Tomei is still looking hot. She was a club stripper in this one and she has a nice body. I thought her and Mickey were gonna have sex. He paid her a few times for a dance but he should've paid her to fuck hahahahahahahahaha. Fuck paying for a table dance, gimme some ass Marisa LOL. Mickey's character was sad. He had to sleep in his van for a minute because he didn't have money to pay the rent for his trailer. He worked at a grocery store and i'm sure the pay wasn't good because he was asking his boss for more hours. He had a bad relationship with his daughter and i think his daughter might've been gay because she was living with a black girl who is ugly hahahahahahahahahahaha. He had to see a doctor about a injury he got from wrestling and the doctor told him he should stop wrestling because he could possibly die but he didn't want to stop. Wrestling is all he knew how to do so i guess he didn't wanna learn any job skills. I didn't like the scene when he was acting crazy at the grocery store and he quit his job. He cut himself on purpose with the meat cutter and he was embarrassed that a customer asked him if he used to be a wrestler. Another good new Mickey movie is Killshot with Diane Lane, Rosario Dawson, Joseph Gordon Levitt.

BRONZBODY
08-07-2009, 01:45 PM
thanks for telling the whole movie nigga!!!! lol just messin wit u son. it is a great flick and marissa tomei is still hotter than the fuck desert. killshot is dope too i really did not know anything about it until u made a thread about it awhile back.mickey has definately made a big comeback as of late, even though killshot was done in like 2004-05 its still a good flick.

Dirty Knowledge
08-08-2009, 12:04 AM
The Wrestler was good.. it was more like a story about Terry Funk or Mick Foley I think rather than Ric Flair though. Which is who Rourke said he modeled it after. I could be wrong.

What did you think of the movie Bullet that Mickey Rourke did with Tupac?

CharlesJones
08-08-2009, 12:53 PM
Bullet movie sucked.

Dirty Knowledge
08-08-2009, 06:00 PM
One of my favs.

Jeru
08-08-2009, 06:10 PM
Rourke should've won Best Actor

Dirty Knowledge
08-08-2009, 06:33 PM
Yeah he got robbed imagine a wrestling movie getting some shine. They wouldn't have it.

oDoUoSoKo
08-09-2009, 12:41 AM
my fav. part of the movie is Tomei's nipples.

Jeru
08-09-2009, 04:20 AM
Yeah he got robbed imagine a wrestling movie getting some shine. They wouldn't have it.

True, they prolly thought, hey he won a Golden Globe, that's enough recognition for him. Don't get me wrong Sean Penn in Milk was great 2, but it seems that you have to play autobiographical roles to get the win, whilst a role like The Wrestler requires more dedication IMO

Olive Oil Goombah
08-09-2009, 08:37 AM
great flick. Tomei still goin strong.