PDA

View Full Version : Slaughterhouse Stole Concept from Westside Connection

SHAoLiN LoRD
08-07-2009, 10:29 PM
I just saw the Westside Connection Slaughterhouse video....Slaughterhouse group aint original at all.....pathetic

food for thought
08-07-2009, 10:33 PM
ok.

Poetic Wun
08-07-2009, 10:38 PM
thats it! Im refunding my download!

J-Cee
08-08-2009, 01:23 AM
stop diggin...

drippie k
08-08-2009, 04:03 AM
i'm sure they intentionally and blatantly copied their group name from the song title..they all sat together in joe budden's car discussing a group name will waiting at the drive-thru at the local wendy's..joell ortiz wants a vanilla frostee..originally they were simply calling themselves "da 4 doodz" until royce started looking around joe's cd collection while crooked i sat in the passanger seat complaining about the auto-tune songs on the radio. royce came across a westside connection cd, looked at the back and read a song title "westside slaughterhouse" and said "OHHHHHSHIIIIIIIEEEEEETNIGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...SLAU GHTERHOUSE!! that'd be a SICK group name! let's take it!!!"
"SHUT DA FUCK UP ROYCE" yelled Joe from the driver's seat "fuckin stupid ass nigga, gotta be the dumbest shit i ever heard"
"yo man, slaughterhouse sound tight...lets just fuckin take it FUCK ice cube n them" said crooked i
"yeah man, that can be our group name becuz we slaughter people lyrically and we all live in houses!" piped joell ortiz
"exactly! good point J.O!" responded crooked again
"yeah see i told yall!!" said joe budden "aren't you glad i thought that up? the ILLEST group name EVAR and no one will suspect we took that shit from westside connection NOBODY WILL...i swear i'm the fucking brains of this shit yall would be lost without me...joe budden nigga...im JOE...BUDDEN...thats right..yall heard my song back on the radio that one time..i'm THAT NIGGA JOE....BUDDEN"
"but yo crooked, check it out dawg" royce da 5'9 said while showing the back of the album case to his team-mate "i think they spelled 'slaughter' wrong...there's no H there right?"
"cmon nigga" exclaimed crooked i as he rolled his eyes "of course theres no H in slaughter, everybody know that...i swear royce, you one stupidass nigga"

Khem The Decepticon
08-08-2009, 04:06 AM
^^^^ AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Thats fucking funny.

GhettoGnom
08-08-2009, 05:39 AM
HAhahahaha

Thread is greatness :hooray:

Haha, the threadstarter is actually serious! Hahaha

main_man
08-08-2009, 02:13 PM
really?

i mean, really?

SHAoLiN LoRD
08-08-2009, 04:27 PM
no the threadstarter is not actually serious....dopeman. hehehe

whut it do

DR. NICK RIVIERA
08-08-2009, 04:29 PM
no, they stole from Masta Ace...also, Masta Killa stole from a movie and Masta Ace...go figure