PDA

View Full Version : Canadians fail to admit fault with their abnormal mutated heads and raspy voices.

diggy
08-08-2009, 01:09 AM
I was reading a book in which a White German Philosopher by the name of Arthur Schopenhauer wrote the truth that many White people dare not say. He wrote this before his death in 1860 way before Hitler lied about the genetic nature of White people.

Peep tha Quote:

"...fair hair and blue eyes constitute a variation, almost an abnormality, analogous to white mice, or at least to white horses. In no other quarter of the globe, not even in the vicinity of the poles, are they indigenous, but only in Europe; and they have obviously come from Scandinavia. Incidentally, I here express my opinion that a white colour in the skin is not natural to man, but that by nature he has a black or brown skin, just as had our forefathers the Hindus; consequently, a white human being has never sprung originally from the womb of nature, and therefore there is no white race, however much this is talked about, but every white human being is bleached. Driven into the north, which is strange and foreign to him, and in which he exists only like exotic plants, and like these requires a hothouse in winter, man became white in the course of thousands of years...Therefore in sexual love, nature strives to return to dark hair and brown eyes as the archetype; but the white colour of the skin has become a second nature, though not so that the brown of the Hindus would repel us..."

Although some of the above quote is his opinion, it accords with biological and historical facts.

Why don't White people speak the truth about their genetic recessiveness?

Robert
08-08-2009, 01:47 AM
Do any white people care? I certainly don't. I'm just happy to be alive and enjoying life while I have it.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-08-2009, 01:50 AM
^ yeah.

why should they care? what difference would it make to their lives if they did speak about it?

EAGLE EYE
08-08-2009, 02:10 AM
The guy was a Philosopher.

diggy
08-08-2009, 02:12 AM
Well, obviously some White people care enough to invent the lie of White Supremacy to hide those facts.

What difference does it make?

It could shatter the illusion of White Supremacy and possibly restore dignity to oppressive peoples.

diggy
08-08-2009, 02:13 AM
The guy was a Philosopher.

Exactly. Coming from a philosopher, it was a deep statement.

BTTR KNG KOOL
08-08-2009, 02:18 AM
No... whats up

Robert
08-08-2009, 02:19 AM
What he's saying is opinion. It isn't completely supported by "fact". There is a lot of conjecture about what actually happened.

Let's be honest here, there will be white supremacists regardless of whether this "fact" is well known or not.

People don't need a reason to be racist.

Slang is a philosopher.

drippie k
08-08-2009, 02:21 AM
thats fucking retarded

Robert
08-08-2009, 02:23 AM
thats fucking retarded

What is and why?

drippie k
08-08-2009, 02:26 AM
the "white people aren't supposed to be white cuz its not normal" idea is fucking retarded. how is it not natural to man to be white? its as natural as being black or brown

diggy
08-08-2009, 02:28 AM
What he's saying is opinion. It isn't completely supported by "fact". There is a lot of conjecture about what actually happened.

This is what I wrote below the Schopenhauer quote (in my initial post):

...Although some of the above quote is his opinion, it accords with biological and historical facts.

Let's be honest here, there will be white supremacists regardless of whether this "fact" is well known or not.

People don't need a reason to be racist.

Slang is a philosopher.

Yes, but it could liberate racially oppressed minds.

Robert
08-08-2009, 02:31 AM
Either way, I don't really see how it matters.

Is a Skampoe natural? I really do wonder.

Btw the Skampoe is probably my favourite animal right now. They're easy to keep as pets. All you need is a basement, some scrolls and some anti-depressants.

diggy
08-08-2009, 02:32 AM
the "white people aren't supposed to be white cuz its not normal" idea is fucking retarded. how is it not natural to man to be white? its as natural as being black or brown

The norm is to be a shades of brown. Most of the worlds population has a shade of brown. White is not the norm; it is abnormal.

Robert
08-08-2009, 02:33 AM
If it liberates the oppressed minds you speak of then fine. I just don't really see that happening.

diggy
08-08-2009, 02:33 AM
Either way, I don't really see how it matters.

This is the problem. Not to many people care to have the truth spoken. Lies are prevalent.

diggy
08-08-2009, 02:34 AM
If it liberates the oppressed minds you speak of then fine. I just don't really see that happening.

It is happening as we speak.

Robert
08-08-2009, 02:37 AM
This is the problem. Not to many people care to have the truth spoken. Lies are prevalent.

That was direct at Dripple k rather than you.

The perception of truth is all relative anyway.

I am happy for the "truth" to be spoken, I just can't really see how it would make a significant difference in this particular example.

If it makes a difference to you then that is all that's important.

drippie k
08-08-2009, 02:40 AM
The norm is to be a shades of brown. Most of the worlds population has a shade of brown. White is not the norm; it is abnormal.
lol says who?

diggy
08-08-2009, 02:44 AM
Do some research.

NIGHT MAYOR
08-08-2009, 02:45 AM
evolution decides - end thread.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-08-2009, 02:49 AM

well after posting this:

Although some of the above quote is his opinion, it accords with biological and historical facts.

you can't really be saying that the things Arthur Schopenhauer says is the truth because it is only his opinion.

drippie k
08-08-2009, 03:07 AM
Do some research.
translation: i dunno..fuck white people

LORD NOSE
08-08-2009, 03:15 AM
what results does being genetically recessive bring ?

is this why they latch onto everything black ?

their deep rooted desire to return to the archetype ?

Robert
08-08-2009, 03:20 AM
Great questions. SUNNY is a philosopher.

What are some examples of white people latching on to everything black?

LORD NOSE
08-08-2009, 03:22 AM
Great questions. SUNNY is a philosopher.

What are some examples of white people latching on to everything black?

some very small examples

jazz - rock and roll - wu tang

Robert
08-08-2009, 03:26 AM
some very small examples

You don't think it works the other way?

What about America's top sports?

Robert
08-08-2009, 03:30 AM
what results does being genetically recessive bring ?

is this why they latch onto everything black ?

their deep rooted desire to return to the archetype ?

The irony of these questions is mind boggling considering you are pretending to be white on a Wutang forum.

LORD NOSE
08-08-2009, 03:30 AM
You don't think it works the other way?

what are you saying ?

Robert
08-08-2009, 03:34 AM
Lets just answer each other with questions from now on. It should keep things simple.

LORD NOSE
08-08-2009, 03:39 AM

what about it ?

what are you saying ?

The irony of these questions is mind boggling considering you are pretending to be white on a Wutang forum.

are you getting angry ?

Lets just answer each other with questions from now on. It should keep things simple.

if you don't want to explain what you mean by asking What about America's top sports?, then don't

i'm not gonna play games with you

drippie k
08-08-2009, 03:47 AM
some very small examples

you don't think those things were made specifically for black folks do you?

Robert
08-08-2009, 03:47 AM
@ SUNNY - But you are playing games. I am not mad at all.

I am not pretending to be anything. You are, and I can't quite figure out why.

It is pretty obvious what I mean so why would you ask the question?

Anyway, I don't completely get your point.

Why is it not possible for white people to embrace Jazz and the like without them being perceived as latching on to all that is black?

I'm sure you like some things that are "white" in origin, but this doesn't mean you are trying to become white.

Compulsion
08-08-2009, 03:52 AM

I am not pretending to be anything. You are, and I can't wuite figure out why.

Anyway, I don't completely get your point.

Why is it not possible for white people to embrace Jazz and the like without them being perceived as latching on to all that is black?

I'm sure you like some things that are "white" in origin, but this doesn't mean you are trying to become white.

You are asking a person who's stated purpose is to harm other people for one groups benifit. Has a lot in common with white supremisist groups actually..just from the opposite perspective. To admit any sort of equality would completely ruin their arguments. It is this sort of mentality that ensures that humans will forever be fighting over race. Striving for domination instead of peace. I'm sure I will be accused of lying, but this was the response I got when I asked a simple question when I first registered.

Robert
08-08-2009, 03:59 AM
I think you have to realise it's not that simple.

The difference between SUNNY and a white sepremacist is oppression and intent.

I think I understand where he is coming from (not completely, but to some degree), but I don't understand why a) he pretends to be white on this forum, and b) he answers seemingly simple questions with another question.

I feel like it's difficult to make any progress.

Compulsion
08-08-2009, 04:00 AM
I think you have to realise it's not that simple.

The difference between SUNNY and a white sepremacist is oppression and intent.

I think I understand where he is coming from (not completely, but to some degree), but I don't understand why a) he pretends to be white on this forum, and b) he answers seemingly simple questions with another question.

I feel like it's difficult to make any progress.

Yes I am oversimplifying it. I still feel from comments made that the intent to place one race in dominance is the simliarity between the two.

Eradicate
08-08-2009, 04:21 AM
good to see people believe everything they read these days

The Hound
08-08-2009, 04:31 AM
LOL @ Sunny's inability to answer anything.

Diggy aka FMJ faggot is the same poster who begs for equality for blacks but thinks homosexuals should be murdered on sight.

Uncle Steezo
08-08-2009, 05:00 AM
questions that cross my mind....

why did the white man migrate from a tropical environment to a colder/mountainous one?

why did he settle in a land with less resources and harsh winters?

what biological advantages does white skin provide?

milk and meat provided him with plenty of vitamin d.
so why did he turn white?

Robert
08-08-2009, 06:32 AM
Wow, what thought provoking questions you ask, oh Rainbow Warrior.

Uncle Steezo
08-08-2009, 07:54 AM
suck my dick robert.... or pat. whoever is using the account today. i cant even tell u homos apart anymore.

you try too hard at being nonchalant.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-08-2009, 08:01 AM
DIggy got issues with whitey, trying to attack whitey's credibility genetically.

Its written all over him in this post.

Result of slavery and oppression in the Americas.

Case closed.

Next week: SUNNY WINTERS and how a black man with a small penis copes.

begongo
08-08-2009, 10:05 AM
I agree that white skin is genetically recessive, and eventually there will be no white people left on earth. So what? lol

Olive Oil Goombah
08-08-2009, 10:26 AM
'White' people represent roughly 15% of the Earths population....5 % of which are truly righteous individuals.

The black man, in this case Diggy, is so obsessed with 'white' recessivism (a word used to attempt to put down a gene trait that is actually a benefit), that he and many like him, attempt to reverse the truth because of their own personal experience.

The prophets such as Elijah were light skinned but slightly browned to subdue the black masses into thinking they were the truth, the way, the LIGHT.

THe leaders are always light skinned and possessing these 'recessive' features.

Its all a mind fuck and its working.

So you need to ask yourself.

What does it mean to be recessive?

What do black and brown people fear recessivim so much?

Steve Urkel
08-08-2009, 11:38 AM
I was reading a book in which a White German Philosopher by the name of Arthur Schopenhauer wrote the truth that many White people dare not say. He wrote this before his death in 1860 way before Hitler lied about the genetic nature of White people.

Peep tha Quote:

"...fair hair and blue eyes constitute a variation, almost an abnormality, analogous to white mice, or at least to white horses. In no other quarter of the globe, not even in the vicinity of the poles, are they indigenous, but only in Europe; and they have obviously come from Scandinavia. Incidentally, I here express my opinion that a white colour in the skin is not natural to man, but that by nature he has a black or brown skin, just as had our forefathers the Hindus; consequently, a white human being has never sprung originally from the womb of nature, and therefore there is no white race, however much this is talked about, but every white human being is bleached. Driven into the north, which is strange and foreign to him, and in which he exists only like exotic plants, and like these requires a hothouse in winter, man became white in the course of thousands of years...Therefore in sexual love, nature strives to return to dark hair and brown eyes as the archetype; but the white colour of the skin has become a second nature, though not so that the brown of the Hindus would repel us..."

This was written in the 1860s, 150 years ago why the fuck should anyone listen to what this guy has to say?

EAGLE EYE
08-08-2009, 12:11 PM
I think the real irony here is that Robert lives in a extremely hot climate (Australia) and Diggy suffers harsh (Candian) winters.

Plus people who live in Canada have the top half of their heads disconnect when they talk.

http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/5954/southpark031of.jpg

SKAMPOE
08-08-2009, 12:20 PM
hahahahahahaha

EAGLE EYE
08-08-2009, 12:32 PM
Most Canadians fail to admit fault with their abnormal mutated heads and raspy voices.

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-08-2009, 12:36 PM
^^^and they constantly say shit like this:
"i'm not your buddy, guy"
"i'm not your guy, fwiend"
"i'm not your fwiend, buddy"
"i'm not your buddy, guy!"

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-08-2009, 12:41 PM
Well, obviously some White people care enough to invent the lie of White Supremacy to hide those facts.

What difference does it make?

It could shatter the illusion of White Supremacy and possibly restore dignity to oppressive peoples.

The statement that oppressed people would have their dignity restored by the words of a german philosopher seems to be a highly dubious concept in the first place.

future thread ideas:
"are white people black people who avoided the sun for thousands of years?"
"are white people orange when cooked at a temperature of 450 degrees farenheit for 25 minutes in a cookie sheet on the center tray?"
"are white people robots in disguise?"

EAGLE EYE
08-08-2009, 12:42 PM
Diggy here is your chance to explain Eskimos as well.

http://www.old-picture.com/american-adventure/pictures/Eskimos-Hudson-Bay.jpg
http://www.whatjamiefound.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/whale_hunt_eskimo.png

^this one possesses the eye-brow shape up trait

LORD NOSE
08-08-2009, 12:43 PM

I am not pretending to be anything. You are, and I can't quite figure out why.

i started to reply but wasn't sure i know where you were going with it - i assumed that you were saying that white people invented american sports - but i wanted to be clear on what exactly i was replying to - but never mind - there is no need for me to build on these things with you

Uncle Steezo
08-08-2009, 12:53 PM
i started to reply but wasn't sure i know where you were going with it - i assumed that you were saying that white people invented american sports - but i wanted to be clear on what exactly i was replying to - but never mind - there is no need for me to build on these things with you

i'm going to be honest sunny.

effective communication:
you should have made this clear when you put the ball back in robert's court.

i had this problem with you as well in the past. without that tiny bit of information, the other person is left to wonder or assume what you are talking about.

making that small adjustment when communicating on wucorp will have a huge impact in the responses you get in return.

LORD NOSE
08-08-2009, 12:59 PM
i see there are plenty of angry white folks in this thread - i know that this all is a blow to yalls ego - if you didn't care, you wouldn't be in here saying that you don't care
do some research on white or albino animals and how they get dealt with in the animal world - i dare you -

http://www.messybeast.com/albinism/albino-blackbear5.jpg Albino American Black Bear (the American Black Bear also has a white colour morph and since this speciment has dark eyes, it may be the white morph rather than a true albino)

i'll pull up some findings on google

typed white animals in the search engine
i suggest you do the same, if you care -

its not natural -
not in science
not in mythical biblical stories
or in the animal kingdom

my question is - what are the results of his being recessive -
what does it matter

does this make him less than,more than -
what have we gotten so far

Albinism is due to various gene mutations that affect the production of normal pigmentation. True (amelanistic) albinos lack melanin and are white with no markings and with unpigmented pink eyes.

Partial (blue-eyed) albinos have some residual pigmentation. There are various degrees of patchy albinism (piebaldism) due to localised mutations in skin cells. Temperature dependent albinos have residual colour on cooler parts of the body i.e. Siamese cats where pigment develops on the head, tail and legs, but not on the warmer parts of the body.
Bluish-grey anerythristic albinos lack the red colour. Axanthic albinos lack the yellow colour. The actual colour and pattern of these animal depends on what other colours are in the pattern. Tyrosinase-negative albinos lack tyrosinase (an enzyme which synthesises melanin) in their cells; this usually produces a pale yellowish or cream animal with pink-eyes.

The more common Tyrosinase Positive albino cannot synthesise melanin, but can synthesise tyrosinase, giving a fawn or lavender (platinum) colour.
Leucism is often mistaken for albinism. Leucistic animals, such as white lions, are white or very pale, with dark eyes and some pigmentation, for example ghost markings. Chinchilla is sometimes mistaken for albinism, but is caused by a different mutation that affects the distribution of pigment on the hair shaft. White tigers are chinchilla.

Other mutations also cause white animals; some of the animals pictured here (white peacocks) are white, but not albino.
Some of the photos of white, albino and pied animals on these pages are from the early 1930s encyclopaedias "Wonders of Animal Life" (edited by J A Hammerton) and "Wonderland of Knowledge" (edited by Ernest Ogan).

Some of those specimens were photographed in captivity and are now preserved in the Rothschild Zoological Museum.
Up until the late 19th Century it was common practice for naturalists and explorers to shoot and preserve unusual specimens.

Not till the 20th Century did photography become a practical alternative. The majority of the museum taxidermy specimens on these pages are from the Walter Rothschild Zoological Museum, Tring, England and the Natural History Museum, South Kensington, London, England.

http://www.messybeast.com/albinism/albino-index.htm

what are others saying about this ?

LORD NOSE
08-08-2009, 01:06 PM
i'm going to be honest sunny.

effective communication:
you should have made this clear when you put the ball back in robert's court.

i had this problem with you as well in the past. without that tiny bit of information, the other person is left to wonder or assume what you are talking about.

making that small adjustment when communicating on wucorp will have a huge impact in the responses you get in return.

peace - and understood -

however - this is what was posted

Originally Posted by Robert http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1646946#post1646946)

what about it ?

what are you saying ?

my knowledge on what goes on in sports today is limited
i don't know where he is going with that question - so i asked for clarity -
i did this so that i can communicate effectively -
most assume they know what a person means by what they say - and they go on and reply to words they believe was meant to be conveyed a certain way - this causes conflict - i assume he felt that my question to his question was insincere -

LORD NOSE
08-08-2009, 01:11 PM
http://www.messybeast.com/albinism/albino-elephant.jpg

A normal and a white elephant from Burma, pictured at London Zoo with Burmese trainer.

diggy
08-08-2009, 01:18 PM
questions that cross my mind....

why did the white man migrate from a tropical environment to a colder/mountainous one?

why did he settle in a land with less resources and harsh winters?

what biological advantages does white skin provide?

milk and meat provided him with plenty of vitamin d.
so why did he turn white?

Maybe this could help: http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/4712/MAKINGWHITE.html

Steve Urkel
08-08-2009, 01:19 PM
Most Canadians fail to admit fault with their abnormal mutated heads and raspy voices.

Am Canadian and I agree whole heartedly with you.

LORD NOSE
08-08-2009, 01:26 PM
Maybe this could help: http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/4712/MAKINGWHITE.html

deep book -

diggy
08-08-2009, 01:26 PM
I might try to get my hands on a copy.

Uncle Steezo
08-08-2009, 01:34 PM
yeah i feel you. sometimes when the frequencies don't match or there is a language barrier you have to be very clear. just like how he asked you a question without quantifying it. he wasn't communicating effectively so you have to take the extra step that he failed to take. tho robert probably isn't worth it, i have yet to see him make any statement that provokes deeper thought.

i had to make adjustments and tune into your frequency before i started to understand (sometimes i still get static lol). some aren't willing or know how to make those adjustments.

good shit on albinism.
a herd/pride/pack will flat out kill white offspring or won't feed it or push it out of the group. hmmmmm.....

the pics are blocked.

the funny thing about this conversation is that none of them want to talk about it now.
but white people have written thousands of books and even have fields of study devoted to analyzing the black man. most of which has spouted nothing but bullshit and str8 up lies.

where was the "who cares?" talk then? white people are gungho when it comes to proving blacks are inferior. but let somebody say something negative about them and the "we are the world color doesn't matter you are a racist" speeches begin.

peace

Uncle Steezo
08-08-2009, 01:40 PM

i gave it two snaps up FMJ.
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/Photo100.jpg

LORD NOSE
08-08-2009, 01:41 PM
yeah i feel you. sometimes when the frequencies don't match or there is a language barrier you have to be very clear. just like how he asked you a question without quantifying it. he wasn't communicating effectively so you have to take the extra step that he failed to take. tho robert probably isn't worth it, i have yet to see him make any statement that provokes deeper thought.

i had to make adjustments and tune into your frequency before i started to understand (sometimes i still get static lol). some aren't willing or know how to make those adjustments.

good shit on albinism.
a herd/pride/pack will flat out kill white offspring or won't feed it or push it out of the group. hmmmmm.....

the pics are blocked.

the funny thing about this conversation is that none of them want to talk about it now.
but white people have written thousands of books and even have devoted fields of study devoted to analyzing the black man. most of which has spouted nothing but bullshit and str8 up lies.

where was the "who cares?" talk then? white people are gungho when it comes to proving blacks are inferior. but let somebody say something negative about them and the "we are the world color doesn't matter you are a racist" speeches begin.

peace

that's how they built the culture

when you're talking about police,women,rappers,gays,etc.... it's ok to generalize - but once you start talking about them in this way you get called a racist - shit needs to be dealt with

The Hound
08-08-2009, 01:45 PM
In the balance of fairness for taking books by white people as gospel I guess this makes Hitler's Nordic Theory to be correct and theories by German Philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer to be closer to the truth?

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/412MW4D6PBL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA240_SH20_OU02_.jpg

"The highest civilisation and culture, apart from the ancient Hindus and Egyptians, are found exclusively among the white races; and even with many dark peoples, the ruling caste or race is fairer in colour than the rest and has, therefore, evidently immigrated, for example, the Brahmans, the Incas, and the rulers of the South Sea Islands. All this is due to the fact that necessity is the mother of invention because those tribes that emigrated early to the north, and there gradually became white, had to develop all their intellectual powers and invent and perfect all the arts in their struggle with need, want and misery, which in their many forms were brought about by the climate. This they had to do in order to make up for the parsimony of nature and out of it all came their high civilisation."

Or have I totaly misunderstood this and this all a case of selective believing?

Robert
08-08-2009, 01:52 PM
"but white people have written thousands of books and even have devoted fields of study devoted to analyzing the black man. most of which has spouted nothing but bullshit and str8 up lies.

where was the "who cares?" talk then? white people are gungho when it comes to proving blacks are inferior."

I guess this is the problem when most of the things you say are generalisations.

This doesn't apply to me. I am not racist and I try not to generalise as much as is possible.

I couldn't care less about the origins of white people or black people for that matter. My interests lie elsewhere.

My point about American sport is pretty ridiculous, basically the equivalent of SUNNY's.

It's all good though, like I said before, if it matters to you guys as black people then I guess it is significant. If you guys hearing that your former/current oppressors are genetically inferior or whatever helps that's all good.

I feel though, that this doesn't make any real difference.

LORD NOSE
08-08-2009, 02:01 PM
if it doesn't interest you, why take part in a discussion about it ?

Robert
08-08-2009, 02:34 PM
The question wasn't about origins. It was about why white people don't admit that they are genetically inferior (more or less).

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-08-2009, 03:14 PM
http://www.judiciaryreport.com/images/hillary-clinton-hand-under-chin.jpg
http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/77005896.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=E11F1365A3D456C0A7C13F727565D712E30A760B0D811297
http://www.eurweb.com/images/articles/200801/michael_vick(007-headshot-braids-hand-on-chin-med).jpg
http://www.doh.state.fl.us/planning_eval/vital_statistics/baby_hand_on_chin.jpg
http://johnlarroquetteproject.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/alan_hand_on_chin.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
08-08-2009, 04:04 PM
the best part of this thread is the fact that a few of these people actually believe this so as to quell their feelings of inferiority.

one knows better.

The other doesn't.

And the third....he knows better as well...I think.

JASPER
08-08-2009, 04:14 PM
Let's just pretend black people are far superior to whites. Ok, then what. You want them to throw themselves at your feet and submit to your superiority?

What's the point? What you want of us and why?

LORD NOSE
08-08-2009, 04:28 PM
no one said that black people are superior

the threads about white people being genetically recessive

its not about black people hating white people

the fact that allot of yall will not even give it thought is proof of your overall inadequacy

white people being genetically recessive makes sense

now i ask, what results have come out of this, and does it really matter

does being genetically recessive make a difference on how white people conduct their lives and others for that matter

Robert
08-08-2009, 04:39 PM
does being genetically recessive make a difference on how white people conduct their lives and others for that matter

No.

The Hound
08-08-2009, 04:42 PM
Does white genetic inferiority make these black people feel superior due to their own inferiority complex? Looks like it.

EAGLE EYE
08-08-2009, 04:44 PM
LOL well at least we can agree on the thread title.

Robert
08-08-2009, 04:46 PM
Aren't you quite the diplomat.

LORD NOSE
08-08-2009, 04:47 PM
Does white genetic inferiority make these black people feel superior due to their own inferiority complex? Looks like it.

the truth lifts the spirits of those who love truth

The Hound
08-08-2009, 04:51 PM
the truth lifts the spirits of those who love truth

So you admit to having an inferiority complex? Nice to know where you stand.

Giflord
08-08-2009, 04:52 PM
* hangs himself *

theDZA
08-08-2009, 06:00 PM
woah....hold on...white people are recessive!!! Oh No Lord Why.... Does that mean i can't eat cheerios anymore? i'l have to stop going to the gym! my life is over!!!! no longer can i catch the bus on the 3rd day of every month!!!....

fuck outta here...colour don't mean shit in the long run so i don't give a peice of willy-spit bout it

@ Ali - yo, didn't you leave this forum abuot a week ago?

Olive Oil Goombah
08-08-2009, 06:04 PM
no one said that black people are superior

the threads about white people being genetically recessive

its not about black people hating white people

the fact that allot of yall will not even give it thought is proof of your overall inadequacy

white people being genetically recessive makes sense

now i ask, what results have come out of this, and does it really matter

now i ask, what results have come out of this reply, and does it really matter

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-08-2009, 06:11 PM
this thread is really stupid and pointless.
justifying pseudoscience and racist generalizations on the basis of prior psuedoscience and racist generalizations is silly.
would MLK and Jimi Hendrix cosign this madness?

EAGLE EYE
08-08-2009, 06:13 PM
MLK would punch Jimi in the face for wearing womens clothes from thrift stores.

diggy
08-08-2009, 08:50 PM
but white people have written thousands of books and even have fields of study devoted to analyzing the black man. most of which has spouted nothing but bullshit and str8 up lies.

peace

U notice how no white person has answered my question of why whites don't talk about there recessiveness?

i gave it two snaps up FMJ.
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/Photo100.jpg

Nice. I would probably have to order that book or pick it up at a mosque or something.

In the balance of fairness for taking books by white people as gospel I guess this makes Hitler's Nordic Theory to be correct and theories by German Philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer to be closer to the truth?

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/412MW4D6PBL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA240_SH20_OU02_.jpg

"The highest civilisation and culture, apart from the ancient Hindus and Egyptians, are found exclusively among the white races; and even with many dark peoples, the ruling caste or race is fairer in colour than the rest and has, therefore, evidently immigrated, for example, the Brahmans, the Incas, and the rulers of the South Sea Islands. All this is due to the fact that necessity is the mother of invention because those tribes that emigrated early to the north, and there gradually became white, had to develop all their intellectual powers and invent and perfect all the arts in their struggle with need, want and misery, which in their many forms were brought about by the climate. This they had to do in order to make up for the parsimony of nature and out of it all came their high civilisation."

Or have I totaly misunderstood this and this all a case of selective believing?

First of all define "highest civilization". Those words are vague. As for whites needing to invent things cause Europe lacks natural resources, that makes sense. But when one lived in Africa which has a lot of natural resources in comparison to Europe, the inhabitant did not need to invent complex tools to fulfill his/her needs.

The Hound
08-08-2009, 09:00 PM
Clearly that was a quote taken from a book writen by a philosopher who negated everything you claim was truth in the original post.

BTTR KNG KOOL
08-08-2009, 09:12 PM
U notice how no white person has answered my question of why whites don't talk about there recessiveness?

What do you expect?

diggy
08-08-2009, 09:17 PM
Clearly that was a quote taken from a book writen by a philosopher who negated everything you claim was truth in the original post.

Your "highest civilization" quote DID NOT contradict my quote of white skin being abnormal and ressesive!!!

What does developing a civilization have to do with skin color?

Your quote is on a different subject.

diggy
08-08-2009, 09:19 PM
What do you expect?

I expected Whites to acknowledge their recessiveness, but I guess most of you cannot face the truth.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-08-2009, 09:22 PM

First of all define "highest civilization". Those words are vague. As for whites needing to invent things cause Europe lacks natural resources, that makes sense. But when one lived in Africa which has a lot of natural resources in comparison to Europe, the inhabitant did not need to invent complex tools to fulfill his/her needs.

What do you want 'whites' to say? What answer are you are you looking for.

I don't even think most even think about it or are even aware. It really doesn't matter because it does not change a thing.

Furthermore, you seem to combine whites and europeans as one in the same, like they are all alike.
This just shows your ignorance really, or maybe, for your benefit, your lack of careful observation of Europeans.

I have dominant genes...i may have recessive ones too. I have no idea because im not a scientist.

What do these genes determine other than hair and eye color??

YOu have not even defined what you are talking about clearly.

This seems like it some weird subversive diss to people with blonde hair and blue eyes because your mad that those traits are looked at as standards of beauty.

Get over it.

Obviously, certain whites thought highly of these traits.

BTTR KNG KOOL
08-08-2009, 10:34 PM
I expected Whites to acknowledge their recessiveness, but I guess most of you cannot face the truth.

What you mean,

Everybody knows it, what there is to face in the truth?

damn your shady

Robert
08-09-2009, 04:04 AM

Fine. I acknowledge I am genetically recessive.

I hope you feel emancipated.

drippie k
08-09-2009, 06:00 AM
hahahahaha

Uncle Steezo
08-09-2009, 06:45 AM
"highest culture APART FROM THE HINDUS AND EGYPTIANS"
brown and black cultures.
dude is spot on.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-09-2009, 07:29 AM
if you were white you wouldnt say that.

Uncle Steezo
08-09-2009, 07:46 AM
neither would you mario.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-09-2009, 07:55 AM
but i didnt say that, Jameel

diggy
08-09-2009, 10:26 AM

Fine. I acknowledge I am genetically recessive.

I hope you feel emancipated.

I thought you would come through Robert.

Congrats. :thumbup:

So shines a good deed in a weary world. Robert ...

. my boy . . . You won! You did it! You did it! I knew

you would; I just knew you would. Oh, Robert, forgive me

for putting you through this. Please, forgive me....

I had to test you, Robert. And you passed the test.
You won!

The jackpot, my dear sir, the grand and glorious
jackpot.

http://designchampagne.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/willy-wonka-wilder.jpg

Robert
08-09-2009, 10:55 AM
Pleasure doing business with you.

Inspectah_Dirk
08-09-2009, 11:01 AM
It really all comes down to this:

black/white/yellow/brown...we are all the same species. Yeah, maybe we originate from Africa. A lot of sun, therefore it seemed logic to nature to make us black/brownish. After some time people emigrated north where it was colder. People slowly turned white.

But fuck the whole white against black shit, we're still all humans. There are just as many black people i like to see dead as white people. They are both on my list. (i keep a list of people who i like to see dead, just in case i have the money and/or means to have them killed, really.)

Koolish
08-09-2009, 02:14 PM
usually if you need someone to admit that they are less than you, you have a lot of personal issues to work out.

Objective
08-09-2009, 02:41 PM
I couldnt care less about this, im white and thats all i know. Even if its an 'abnormality' to be white when it comes down to it, its just stupid to discuss it. This is our nature and we all have different skin colour, thats it. Dont need to expand my knowledge on this and why should i?

Uncle Steezo
08-09-2009, 09:19 PM
I thought you would come through Robert.

Congrats. :thumbup:

So shines a good deed in a weary world. Robert ...

. my boy . . . You won! You did it! You did it! I knew

you would; I just knew you would. Oh, Robert, forgive me

for putting you through this. Please, forgive me....

I had to test you, Robert. And you passed the test.
You won!

The jackpot, my dear sir, the grand and glorious
jackpot.

http://designchampagne.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/willy-wonka-wilder.jpg

AHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
fuck ethervision. wonkavision goes hard.

http://www.nerf-herders-anonymous.net/images/DeepRoy_CharlieChocolate.jpg
I couldnt care less about this, im white and thats all i know. Even if its an 'abnormality' to be white when it comes down to it, its just stupid to discuss it. This is our nature and we all have different skin colour, thats it. Dont need to expand my knowledge on this and why should i?

where did your knowledge of this topic come from?
what if you were told that ur information was incorrect?
are you satisfied with a false sense of awareness?

diggy
08-09-2009, 10:04 PM
AHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
fuck ethervision. wonkavision goes hard.

The inspiration to do that "...came to me like a song I wrote".

:thumbup:

LyriCipher
08-09-2009, 11:22 PM
if us caucasian folk are so inferior..how come blacks in africa still hunt buffalo and zebra with the same weapons they used before us whites 'appeared' in western europe? and theres basically no world powers to speak of in africa, or technological achievements you hear about from africa..im not knockin any races, but when you throw out ignorant 'white mans the devil' bullshit, its your interior lack of self esteem showin thru..i never did shit to any black man, just like none of you black men were ever enslaved by me or any livin white man before..your only hatred towards white people in general stems from the belief that your entitled to X number of grievances over some shit YOU never went through personally..EVERYBODY of EVERY RACE experiences some form of racism at some point or another..your not special, if i were to go ask for the government to start a NAACP but for whites id have Sharpton all up my ass callin me a bigot..and god damn it we got a half black president now..black history month, affirmative action..theres 2 types of people i hate in this world...the white supremacist-redneck-southern white guys and the overly proud-whitey-hatin-'black mans the original man' black dudes..you may be the original man but you also stayed in the original land waitin for the sahara to swallow your shit up..it cracks me up that the most righteous, racist & proud black people always live in america and always bitch about how bad it is here and how whiteys always tryna fuck them over..GET THE FUCK OUT THEN, nobodys holdin you back, that goes for any race livin here and complainin

Uncle Steezo
08-10-2009, 12:04 AM
1st of all, our so-called stronghold of justice and freedom, USA is not built upon "love it or leave it".

the document that established this nation not only suggesteed but demanded that the
gov be changed when it stopped meeting the peoples needs.

black peoples needs weren't met from day 1. that is the story of being black in america. its an everyday struggle to avoid being "black balled".

that being said. it doesn't matter how much wealth culture or education you have, you have to fight just as hard against the powers that be.

the avg racist is not the real opposition, they are powerless as individuals. groups don't offer much resistance either. its the institutions such as the law enforcement, legal system , and legislation that wield the power.
but that power only exists because people let it or want it to exist.
the prof. gates arrest just highlighted one issue that we have been dealing with since we got here.
"we are all niggers"
this mentality echoes thruout american culture. its woven so tightly into our society that you have black people celebrating it and white people justifying it.

how do you unlearn something that is so deeply seeded that it's almost invisible?

1st you have to recognize that there is a problem.
analyze the problem. what is the effect?
identify the cause
repair replace or remove the cause.

in this case, inaccurate and deliberately falsified biological data is JUST ONE of the causes of a racist mentality. diggy is trying to present a more accurate model.

ignoring the fact that what you think is true is actually wrong, because its uncomfortable or difficult to talk about, equates to supporting a racist system.

so yeah, the 1st step has been taken to secure equality and justice for blacks in america. laws have been changed and made.

the next step is to work toward a mentality that matches those laws.

without that, the laws won't be enforced.

BTTR KNG KOOL
08-10-2009, 12:06 AM
in this case, inaccurate and deliberately falsified biological data is JUST ONE of the causes of a racist mentality. diggy is trying to present a more accurate model.

ignoring the fact that what you think is true is actually wrong, because its uncomfortable or difficult to talk about, equates to supporting a racist system.

What exactly is falsified? And how

Uncle Steezo
08-10-2009, 02:00 AM
What exactly is falsified? And how

17th century, f.bernier

18th century, j.blumenbach

20th century, c.coon

20th-21st century, hollywood.

history and genetic research was/is falsified in order to hide how this world order came to be and to justify political/economic agendas.

its just like black people who refuse to accept that they are slave decendants.
yeah its fucked up and probably contributed in some way to shaping the way we think and act in addition to how others view us.
but you have to accept it and only by digesting the truth can you elevate yourself as a person.

the truth: in the story of planet earth, along came a group of people who rose to power by __________ (insert accusation) to every group they encountered.

history shows time and time again that power shifts from place to place.

the lie that repeatedly gets told is that the white race has always been in power and that they have invented, discovered, created, developed everything you see.

to negate that lie forces white people to accept that most of what they posses, came from encountering other cultures, taking it and claiming it as their own.

philosophic schools of thought, mathematical equations, scientific theories, natural resources, popular culture, religion, wealth, that "white people" name and accept as their own, were borrowed or stolen.

like lacey who acts like everyone is biting him when its just the opposite.

this is what pisses black/red/brown/yellow people off. whites who are ignorant of the truth, view the world and its current order thru a cracked lens. this obscured vision gives them the justification to think and do the things they do with a clear conscious.

even the poorest turn of the century american immigrant, who had to work very hard to make a living, did so on stolen land, in an economy that stood on the back of permanent 3rd class citizens.

it just amazes me how some people can't step back and see the big picture.
every culture that was visited by the caucasian was subsequently destroyed or subjugated. every single one. yeah the bigger stick prevailed, but is it right? is that pattern of behavior an elevation of consciousness?

if we were all in a room, would you be cool with me snatching your iphone, simply because i tower over you?

then i justify it by pointing out that either you weren't using it enuff, weren't using it the way i think it should be used, or that i deserve an iphone more than you because i have been using apple for over 20 years and its my god given right as a lifetime mac user to claim all apple products as my own.

what if i then repeatedly told everyone that i bought the iphone?

does that pattern of behavior foster a positive or negative environment?

would that type of behavior affect how everyone else in the room interacted?

would the room's new social power structure be a just one?

should there a time limit on when you can demand your iphone back?

if i gave the iphone to my son, can your son ask for it back?

what course of action would we need to take to rectify the situation?

yeah i understand its the past and we can't change it. but we do have the ability to change the future by acting in the present. as it applies to this thread, correcting historic, genetic and biological falsehoods is a step towards a better future.

better because it seeks to be grounded in the truth.

BTTR KNG KOOL
08-10-2009, 04:00 AM
is that pattern of behavior an elevation of consciousness?

It could be. Imagine that. :mmmyah: Atleast people talk about it nonstop.

BTTR KNG KOOL
08-10-2009, 04:26 AM
Anyway..

Its not the truth to me tho. Simply because those authors you mentioned dont mean much to me. And you also generalize a lot. Thats far from right.

Beside aint nobody ever told me that white has allways been in power or something like that....

Did somebody told YOU so?

Uncle Steezo
08-10-2009, 04:50 AM
well knowledge is power and most knowledge is credited to someone white.

take Euclid, the "father of geometry", also known as Euclid of Alexandria (300BC)....
this dude literally studied in the shadow of 2000+ year old, perfectly constructed pyramids.

but he is called the FATHER of geometry.
as if pyramid construction didn't require a mastery of geometry.

or

if its not stealing the credit, its whitewashing.

"egyptians weren't black" but ancient egypt was founded by Nubians. the time between nubians coming up the nile to the pyramids being constructed was not long to produce a white man or arab. in addition the climate in that area is not conducive to making a white man or arab.

(racially an arab is a mulatto.)

these examples of trying to usurp black achievement are so easy to point out. but yet i'm the one considered hung up on race.

why does it matter?

how about all of us on wucorp agree that 2+2=50 and anyone who tries to correct us is a mathematical bigot?

LyriCipher
08-10-2009, 08:49 AM
ughhh...ok...first of all, be mad at the government all you want but yes, your right..a couple hundred years ago our gvt wasnt structured for any races but white..big deal, its not like that now and i wasnt a part of that original plan nor were any living white people today..fuck your authors n shit, anyone can write a book and rant and rave aobut the inequalities they suffered and use it as a rally call for insecure people of all races everywhere to feel entitled to some higher level of status due to past indifferences..but if we're gonna play that game, from now on im gonna call the Jews the superior man because theyve been put through more shit then any slave ever did, faced near extermination and still hold down the best jobs around the world and usually have money out the ass while STILL facin racism but i rarely hear a Jew bitch about life because they know the alternative their ancestors or their living relatives had faced in recent times..whats your excuse?..i bet if any of you black men who had ancestors that were enslaved would get bitch slapped with the quickness if they heard you bitchin and moanin about what you have today that they could never have dreamed about..anyone can quote books til the sun goes down and feel as if you stand behind what an author is sayin but that would make you a follower in my eyes, i dont base my opinions on people of any races from what ive read, heard or seen other people say about them in a generalized way..and just because your one of 3 black guys on this forum doesnt make you Farrakahn

Mumm Ra
08-10-2009, 12:48 PM
ughhh...ok...first of all, be mad at the government all you want but yes, your right..a couple hundred years ago our gvt wasnt structured for any races but white..big deal
lol
:no::learning:

LyriCipher
08-10-2009, 01:44 PM
yes but it is now? thats the point i was making..people that have nothing to do with you or me made the original laws and amendments hundreds of years before any of us were born..meaning you can hate 1700 era white man all you want go nuts..but me and my fellow caucasians have nothing to do with that so put your hatred and undeserved sense of superiority elsewhere

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-10-2009, 02:08 PM
speaking completely objectively, gavin dropped a 1,2 atomic bomb, neutron bomb scorched earth punch on this thread. it was that powerful, and based on higher science.

don't believe me? read post 106 and 109...

the thread can now be closed. it won't be, but it should be before this lyricipher guy embarasses himself more with his rush limbaugh impersonations.

Uncle Steezo
08-10-2009, 02:09 PM
Hundreds of years ago?

how about i am the 1st genereation to be born with my civil rights protected.

THE FIRST FUCKING ONE.

this is not acient history. this is not even one lifetime ago. the same people that fought against equality then, are still alive and still in power.

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-10-2009, 02:15 PM
}:|

diggy
08-10-2009, 06:51 PM
if us caucasian folk are so inferior..how come blacks in africa still hunt buffalo and zebra with the same weapons they used before us whites 'appeared' in western europe?

Hunting buffalo with a certain type of technology does not indicate someone has inferiority or superiority. What are you talking about?

I'm talking about dominant and recessive genetics.

...diggy is trying to present a more accurate model.

Thanks.

Your arguments are strong.

LORD NOSE
08-10-2009, 07:09 PM
if us caucasian folk are so inferior..

who said that caucasians are over all inferior ?
do you believe that caucasians are genetically recessive ?

how come blacks in africa still hunt buffalo and zebra with the same weapons they used before us whites 'appeared' in western europe?

because the african is a natural man and doesn't need a machine to do for him what he can do for himself -

should the african build gun factories ?

and theres basically no world powers to speak of in africa, or technological achievements you hear about from africa..

because they have an open enemy who rapes the land of its natural resources,infects the population with poisonous vaccines, give the rest of the world a negative image of the african, changes recorded history of the african and puts himself in place of great achievers, etc.....

i bet you think that the whole of africa is just a waste land and no where in africa they have indoor plumbing, or big screen tvs

im not knockin any races, but when you throw out ignorant 'white mans the devil' bullshit, its your interior lack of self esteem showin thru..

who threw that out ?

i never did shit to any black man,

who said that you did - does a discussion on whether or not the caucasain is genetically recessive make you defensive ?

have you even looked at the claims ?

just like none of you black men were ever enslaved by me or any livin white man before..your only hatred towards white people in general stems from the belief that your entitled to X number of grievances over some shit YOU never went through

who is showing hate for the white man ?
do you feel that we should hate white people being that we now know their true history - are you sensitive around black men who know what time it is ?

personally..EVERYBODY of EVERY RACE experiences some form of racism at some point or another..your not special,

we are very special - one small example of this is : you are on a wu tang website and not an elvis one

if i were to go ask for the government to start a NAACP but for whites id have Sharpton all up my ass callin me a bigot..

you don't need an NAAWP - this system was designed to advance you -

and god damn it we got a half black president now..black history month, affirmative action..

lol- dam - what if i took 7 million dollars from you then 10 years later i gave you back 7 dollars of it - how would that make you feel ?

theres 2 types of people i hate in this world...the white supremacist-redneck-southern white guys and the overly proud-whitey-hatin-'black mans the original man' black dudes..

what has your hatred towards these 2 groups gotten you ?

you may be the original man but you also stayed in the original land waitin for the sahara to swallow your shit up..

so you do agree that the black man is the original man ?

why are you attacking the original man ?

it cracks me up that the most righteous, racist & proud black people always live in america and always bitch about how bad it is here and how whiteys always tryna fuck them over..GET THE FUCK OUT THEN, nobodys holdin you back, that goes for any race livin here and complainin

why should we leave when we built this country ?
allot of us were already here before the caucasian knew anything about america - we have no place to go because dam near the whole world has been destroyed by white supremacy - the rest of the world sees us as americans - and people hate americans now more than ever - we were stolen and trained to be animals who walk, talk, and think like caucasians - we are niggers now and have no where to lay our head - we will have this land though and soon we will run america with righteousness - freedom justice and equality - and there is no stopping that - acepting the truth about your own and making atonement for the many wrongs done is the smart way to make progress toward being included in whats to come -

Olive Oil Goombah
08-10-2009, 07:24 PM
People need to stop acting as if 'white culture' started with the colonization of the Americas and worldwide.

People also need to realize that these 'whites' that colonized what is now the USA were colonized themselves.

They also need to realize that the 'whites' that were colonized by Romans and Roman culture are not even the original 'whites' that inhabited what we think of as England today.

If you really want to dig deep, you cant just say shit like 'every place 'caucasians' went they destroyed and ruined'.

If you indeed are looking at the 'big picture' as you say you are, than you will realize that they are definitely not alone in doing so.

You can sniff out when somebody has an agenda because they tend to deify the thing that they are really out to represent.

The fact is, before so called 'white people' started doing what they were doing about 500 years ago, it had already been done BY whites to other whites, continued to be done, and it had also been done by pretty much every other group of people.

Recorded history will provide you with more than enough examples.

And that is just RECORDED HISTORY.

Nobody knows exactly what went on before that, but civilization didn't just pop up overnight. It was a loooong process.

Somebody borrowed from somebody who borrowed from somebody else.

Anybody who still takes 18th thru early 20th century Darwinism seriously still is stuck in the past because that sort of thing is not taken seriously anymore.

Ethnocentrism is a universal. Every group exalts themselves. On an individual basis, our ego's do this as well.

Some groups, or species have survived and flourished and then crashed and burned.

You have to look at it from a much bigger perspective than humans...you have to look at it on the worldly level that includes geography, vegetation, animals, etc.

Guns Germs and Steel by Jarrod Diamond for anybody who wants to look at it from a geographic, botanic and anthropoligical perspective.

If you want to find out about yourself..were you fit in, than do so.

But if you want to find out why it happened, why it happened before everything we know existed and why and what may happen in the future, than you cannot be caught up in who you are.

Uncle Steezo
08-10-2009, 07:29 PM
that sounded good nick, but you ignored a lot of critical details of my argument.
you also presented conjecture and opinion as fact.
just because YOU don't know what happened doesn't mean EVERYONE doesn't know.

and yeah Caucasians treated themselves just as bad as they did others... good point.

LORD NOSE
08-10-2009, 07:43 PM
People need to stop acting as if 'white culture' started with the colonization of the Americas and worldwide.

who cares where it started - we are talking about what WE are experiencing - if it started 1 million years ago, what could we do with that -

can a murderer use that when he's brought to trial for murder ?

can he say " i wasn't the first person that murdered someone, other people are doing it"

where would saying that get him ?

People also need to realize that these 'whites' that colonized what is now the USA were colonized themselves.

the thieves were getting their stuff stolen - if someone stole your car, would that thief get any sympathy from you by telling you that he had gotten his car stolen too ?

They also need to realize that the 'whites' that were colonized by Romans and Roman culture are not even the original 'whites' that inhabited what we think of as England today.

why do we need to realize this ?

If you really want to dig deep, you cant just say shit like 'every place 'caucasians' went they destroyed and ruined'.

we can dig deep and say that at the same time, because that is the truth -

making lame excuses and trying to sugar coat what happen and what still goes on does not make the caucasians situation any better -

If you indeed are looking at the 'big picture' as you say you are, than you will realize that they are definitely not alone in doing so.

they don't want to be alone this is why they spread their culture all over the world - has the whole world needing english as a mandatory language

You can sniff out when somebody has an agenda because they tend to deify the thing that they are really out to represent.

defaming a person who speaks the truth about the caucasains culture and misdeeds makes you a part of the problem we speak of - you are hurting yourself with your words

The fact is, before so called 'white people' started doing what they were doing about 500 years ago, it had already been done BY whites to other whites, continued to be done, and it had also been done by pretty much every other group of people.

NOPE - no other people on this planet has infested the planet with so much unnatural concoctions and behavior - the caucasian has manufactured more machines and devices to kill life in general than any other people - matter of fact other people don't even have it in them to bring forth such wickedness to the planet

Recorded history will provide you with more than enough examples.

And that is just RECORDED HISTORY.

Nobody knows exactly what went on before that, but civilization didn't just pop up overnight. It was a loooong process.

uh huh

Somebody borrowed from somebody who borrowed from somebody else.

Anybody who still takes 18th thru early 20th century Darwinism seriously still is stuck in the past because that sort of thing is not taken seriously anymore.

Ethnocentrism is a universal. Every group exalts themselves. On an individual basis, our ego's do this as well.

we are not giving merit where merit is not due -

Some groups, or species have survived and flourished and then crashed and burned.

species ?

You have to look at it from a much bigger perspective than humans...you have to look at it on the worldly level that includes geography, vegetation, animals, etc.

filler

Guns Germs and Steel by Jarrod Diamond for anybody who wants to look at it from a geographic, botanic and anthropoligical perspective.

If you want to find out about yourself..were you fit in, than do so.

But if you want to find out why it happened, why it happened before everything we know existed and why and what may happen in the future, than you cannot be caught up in who you are.

more filler - some of us just love fancy meaningless poetic sounding nonsense - but you won't get over on the wide awake man using those tactics

Olive Oil Goombah
08-10-2009, 07:43 PM
There is a point where we do not know. ALl we can go by is archaelogical data.

Again...'caucasian'....what you use that generic term, it only heightens my suspicions of an obvioused agenda resulting from personal experience.

I did not ignore anything on purpose thats for sure.

I understand your points, but everything has been borrowed. Our atoms have been borrowed.

So its there, that I will have to disagree with alot of what you present.

Your very protective of "egypt" and "nubia".....for obvious reasons as I've debated this with you before.

I honestly think that there has been a constant anger and fury within you directed at what you percieve as 'caucasians' and 'whites'.
This is an obvious result of the social situations from which you came from. So its a big deal to you and your existence and a large focus for you.

Im not going to be a hippocrite and say that i dont function the same way. Not the 'same' in terms of what you think or how you think, but 'same' inthe terms of social situations of my personal existence will get in the way of the most sound judgements i can make.

Regardless.....what im speaking of is bigger than human civilization. its bigger than saying this person is a 'mulatto'.....

The thing is, you don't know anymore than i KNow to a certain extent...we as human beings have not figured it out yet.

so yea

Olive Oil Goombah
08-10-2009, 07:47 PM
LOL@ SUNNY..

Im past all that shit dude. Its an endless cycle of nothingness. U need to step it up.

I dont want a label...a label just holds me back and puts up walls. I want to be free of labels and styles.

but yea....go on with ur bad self.

BTTR KNG KOOL
08-10-2009, 07:55 PM
White people are capable of having black offspring. 1 white person + 1 black person. While black people can only have black people. You can disagree of course..

matter of fact, as i think about now.. the whole concept of dominant/recessive genes is rather dumb.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-10-2009, 08:01 PM
here we go....amateur geneticist hour

BTTR KNG KOOL
08-10-2009, 08:06 PM
White tha undertaker.

Uncle Steezo
08-10-2009, 08:21 PM
we human beings have figured it out, been tricked out of figuring it out, and now have figured it out again.

don't put me in the same boat as you.
i know whats up.

if my parents were about to graduate HS before the gov officially said "you are human", considering that they and all previous generations were faced with the same inhuman treatment by the same white faces.....and they raised me....

how is ignoring this wealth of knowledge "sound judgement"?
how is ignoring the racism i have personally experienced "sound judgement"?

most of the people here haven't even associated with black people so their perspective is unbalanced. they haven't experienced black culture 1st hand and never attempted to try on the shoes and walk a single step.

it was funny to me that my white classmates in china were literally having nervous breakdowns under the pressure of being the infinitely tiny minority. i'm talking real tears, guys and girls crying about how everyone is staring at them and asking them questions about their hair and skin, or just treating them differently just because they aren't chinese. not even racist shit.
they just were taken out of a power structure that benefits them.

i explained to them that while we are here they can consider themselves "black".

today they are much better people for going thru that.

i have lived on the both sides of the line. i've experienced the racist metality in action. and it coincides with everything i have been taught.

my father was here visiting last month. he was telling me about job related racism and how he's glad he decided to retire. this is a man with a phd and 4 other degrees, patents, and about 3,000 subordinates. he deals with the same shit that the dude who mops the office mens room(dereks dad) deals with.

the shit is systemic, not a string of isolated incidents.
so until my experience matches what you are trying to convince me of, i ain't buyin it.

put your hand on the stove nick...it might not burn you ...this time.

Uncle Steezo
08-10-2009, 08:30 PM
White people are capable of having black offspring. 1 white person + 1 black person. While black people can only have black people. You can disagree of course..

matter of fact, as i think about now.. the whole concept of dominant/recessive genes is rather dumb.

awww shit.....lets get back to the basics....
pkYxEy9gF1w

now you apply this to:
black+black=black
white+white=white
black+white=black
white+black=black

thats why obama doesn't look like this:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ckBlasgNSzg/SX-xzW_HbvI/AAAAAAAAK8c/7AwvlRoXZ84/s400/White+Obama.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
08-10-2009, 08:36 PM
Im not telling you not to know your history or your past.

Quite the contrary, i've never said that.

But if your going to attempt to see the Big Picture, all I merely suggested was that personal experience can sometimes skew your view on teh big picture. As in, you dont like what your past is or was.

Me, I never really had this problem.

I dont have 'coping' problems.

Those whites you described in your story...well it must have made you feel very good to see the roles reversed.

I kno i'd get some satisfaction out of it.

WHen your talking to me tho, your not talking to one of these people.

When you tell me my people were raped by Moors, I laugh because I know my history and you obviously do not.
Not to say that Moors did not rape Sicilians and Italians, but I know where Im from and who I am.

On a smaller level, i knew I was different. I was one of the few wops in my gradeschool, and I've heard all the comments, up thru college, even got some ignorant mob shit from black educators who should kno better.

But maybe i dont have the same perspective without that.

I dont let the fact that Im "italian' or whatever u wanna call it imprison me. I dont give a shit if this is how Im looked at. I have my own mind and it can supercede whatever premonitions other people have about me.

Im not stupid enough to let people caught up in that stuff affect my 'sound judgement' as to the existence of everything.

ill never become a sunny winters. ever.

BTTR KNG KOOL
08-10-2009, 08:46 PM
awww shit.....lets get back to the basics....
pkYxEy9gF1w

now you apply this to:
black+black=black
white+white=white
black+white=black
white+black=black

thats why obama doesn't look like this:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ckBlasgNSzg/SX-xzW_HbvI/AAAAAAAAK8c/7AwvlRoXZ84/s400/White+Obama.jpg

?

black+white=black
white+black=black

It means i can have black decendants with a black woman so does my recessiveness really mean anything?

I as a white man "CAN" have black offspring, can you grasp on that.

Is it scary. And you as a black person will automatically claim the offspring as black. Isnt that the way of the nature.

See theres the mentality of something being wrong with "black" baby. I dont have that mentality.

You understand my point?

diggy
08-10-2009, 08:51 PM
White people are capable of having black offspring.

1 white person + 1 black person.
While black people can only have black people. You can disagree of course..

You forgot that 1 black + 1 black could have an albino child.

1 white + 1 white CANNOT have a black child.

So basically, blacks can have black AND white offspring.
Whites could have only white offspring. Any black offspring a white has is from the black genetics of the other partner who is BLACK.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-10-2009, 08:53 PM
what is 'white' tho??

Albino's arent 'white' people.

They are black people with no color.

There facial features are the same etc.

Your just talking about color and ignoring every other feature that makes us a little different.

BTTR KNG KOOL
08-10-2009, 08:56 PM
Well yes its a matter of an opinion. Albinos are albinos for a reason tho.. They cant produce melanin. While white people can produce melanin, its called tanning.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-10-2009, 09:00 PM
its a dumb argument because an albino is an albino.

Uncle Steezo
08-10-2009, 09:33 PM
alijanu, whatever weed you puffin must be some sticky icky icky.
you're proving the whole point of the thread.

YES. YOU + A BLACK WOMAN = BLACK BABY
YES. YOUR WHITENESS WOULD BE DOMINATED BY YOUR BABY MOMMA'S BLACKNESS.

WHY?
BECAUSE WHATEVER GENES THAT MAKE YOU "WHITE" OR "CAUCASIAN" ARE RECESSIVE.

Nick, if i'm understanding you correctly, you see predjudice as a prison.

For black people, prejudice is a key...scratch that... lets be specific, for me its a key.

its a reminder not to drop the soap.

BTTR KNG KOOL
08-10-2009, 10:26 PM

WHY?

lol I know.

But what is the falsified model then? Are you saying that before this thread or before "something" there was a differend mentality?

As far as i can see there has allways been only one model when it comes to biology.

People act like people dont know and make it an issue.

AcidPhosphate69
08-10-2009, 11:15 PM
I find it odd that the "blacks" here are pushing a racist point of view more than the "whites". Get over it.

Your genetic history will never make you superior to anybody else for any reason. Fuck the dumb shit and enjoy life.

For black people, prejudice is a key...scratch that... lets be specific, for me its a key.

So, your "key" to life is holding onto the oppression you never truly experienced? Sure, somebody may have judged you on your skin but you know, in you own heart of hearts, that you're not oppressed like you wish you were.

Get a life. Go for a walk and enjoy the fact that air is flowing into your lungs and take a look at the more beautiful things around you. Let go of the dumb shit that's holding you back from being a fucking HUMAN BEING.

diggy
08-10-2009, 11:20 PM
I find it odd that the "blacks" here are pushing a racist point of view more than the "whites". Get over it.

Your genetic history will never make you superior to anybody else for any reason. Fuck the dumb shit and enjoy life.

What is this racist point of view you speak of?

Did I really say anyone was superior to anyone else?

Please show me (IF YOU CAN)!!!

TSA
08-10-2009, 11:28 PM
the blacks on this site are pathetic degraded humanbeings there's no need rationing with them, just consistantly remind them of their inferiority

drippie k
08-11-2009, 12:25 AM
^^^the irony in this post makes me cream myself

Uncle Steezo
08-11-2009, 03:25 AM
So, your "key" to life is holding onto the oppression you never truly experienced? Sure, somebody may have judged you on your skin but you know, in you own heart of hearts, that you're not oppressed like you wish you were.

Get a life. Go for a walk and enjoy the fact that air is flowing into your lungs and take a look at the more beautiful things around you. Let go of the dumb shit that's holding you back from being a fucking HUMAN BEING.

getting fucked with grease is still getting fucked.

me being judged by my skin has larger consequences than you being judged. when if at all, besides posting on wucorp, has racism against whites affected your life?
getting job?
school?
dealing with police?
court?

you have no idea what i have and haven't been thru. and what i wished i been thru, whatever that means. i bet wucorp is the only place you even associate with black people.

and just because i personally don't have whip scars on my back doesn't mean i don't have a responsibility to be my brothers keeper. mostly because of the fact that i stand on the shoulders of a long and wide line of people who suffered and are suffering for me to live how i do.

it would be a slap in the face to those that actually died for me to be in the position i'm in, if i was to fall for the okey doke or let some bullshit slide, because i ain't gettin sprayed with a hose or bitten by a dog or havin my food dumped on my head at a lunch counter.

it would be a slap to them if let some bullshit happen to another black person as well.

this is part of the reason we call black dudes "brothas" and black chix "sistas". we are family. and family takes care of family. for all we know some of us on wucorp ARE blood related.

that whole "it ain't me so fuck it" or "don't worry be happy" shit is a mentality i dont ascribe to.

Robert
08-11-2009, 04:50 AM
I have to say, that was pretty much all true. Racism doesn't effect white people unless they live in Africa.

JASPER
08-11-2009, 05:08 AM
Or Holland.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-11-2009, 03:32 PM

WHY?

I think your misconstruing <sp> the point i am trying to make.

i think its important that people are self aware. I push for it.

But being consumed by hatred or prejudice, me personally, I don't see where that would get me.

You can live your life however u choose. Use whatever motivates you to motivate you and keep you on your toes.

I'm not going to lie and say that.

But, say I were to be like, well i aint gonna trust a shine cuz I kno they all hate 'whitey' to begin with and they are all plotting something anyway...

...how would that benefit..even if i can site many examples from this conversation on why I should do so.

The point is, you can only generalize about a group of people so much. It will only get you so far.

If the fact that what 'whites' did to your ancestors is something you cannot ever squash, than so be it.
It will always be a part of you. Its not hard to figure out, I knew this about you from the get.
I kno Gavins.

Im not trying to get you to see things the way I do either....im just giving you my perspective.

So if you think crackaniggawop Nick is going to judge you cuz your black....you might be partly right, at least in the beginning, but if i get to kno someone and they become my friend, than that supercedes any of the bullshit.

In that manner, I would never let a prejudice control me or my sound judgement.

Steve Urkel
08-11-2009, 03:57 PM
getting fucked with grease is still getting fucked.

me being judged by my skin has larger consequences than you being judged. when if at all, besides posting on wucorp, has racism against whites affected your life?
getting job?
school?
dealing with police?
court?

you have no idea what i have and haven't been thru. and what i wished i been thru, whatever that means. i bet wucorp is the only place you even associate with black people.

and just because i personally don't have whip scars on my back doesn't mean i don't have a responsibility to be my brothers keeper. mostly because of the fact that i stand on the shoulders of a long and wide line of people who suffered and are suffering for me to live how i do.

it would be a slap in the face to those that actually died for me to be in the position i'm in, if i was to fall for the okey doke or let some bullshit slide, because i ain't gettin sprayed with a hose or bitten by a dog or havin my food dumped on my head at a lunch counter.

it would be a slap to them if let some bullshit happen to another black person as well.

this is part of the reason we call black dudes "brothas" and black chix "sistas". we are family. and family takes care of family. for all we know some of us on wucorp ARE blood related.

that whole "it ain't me so fuck it" or "don't worry be happy" shit is a mentality i dont ascribe to.

Cofucking sign

Olive Oil Goombah
08-11-2009, 04:06 PM
still here huh???

u will never leave

Uncle Steezo
08-11-2009, 04:38 PM
the assumption that you make is that racism consumes me and its all that runs thru my mind.

in that respect you are wrong. the reality is i live in an area where only police officers are white, everyone from the professionals to the indigents are black, i see 1-2 white real people a week max. i don't think i saw a single white face the whole month of july. i have to really rack my brain about it.

its just that this environment (wucorp) is ignorant of the facts and/or racist.
so of course i'm gonna take a hard line stance against what i see to be racist or ignorant. with hopes that is will enlighten those here who prolly are the least racist white folks (hip hop/wutang loving white minority)

but if yall are the least racist on the racist spectrum and black folks on wucorp still deal with the bullshit, imagine how the middle and other end of the spectrum behaves.

personally i feel like "damn yall are sposed to be the 'cool ones'. wtf!?!?"

and this is why i say ALL OF US are poisoned by anti-black racism. and the resistance to remedy it or even consider that we are poisoned leads me to believe that yall either:
WANT to think and behave this way
or
UNABLE to think and behave otherwise.

of course i know that there are folks that can prove me wrong. and i have said from day one that you gotta show and prove before i offer my trust. and if some shit goes down i can't blame nobody but myself cause i was told better by those that came before me.

like eddie winslow, when bobby brown told him to leave supahead alone. he can do what he wants but after that warning, he can't blame anyone but himself if she ended up shittin on him.

you are on a short list nick a real short list. simply because of the convos we've had in the past and i know for the most part you are just genchattin when you cross the line....for the most part.

Blackula Spectacula
08-11-2009, 05:14 PM
Hall of KTL

Uncle Steezo
08-11-2009, 05:49 PM
Hall of KTL
it ain't mardi gras yet esko. calm down.

SKAMPOE
08-11-2009, 05:50 PM
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7955292

drippie k
08-11-2009, 06:33 PM
soo...where have you experienced anti-black racism here on wu-corp from a white member or any member that ain't black?

Robert
08-11-2009, 07:52 PM
^^^There are probably examples of it in this thread.

I mean, as a white person, I have never (perhaps once or twice) suffered at the hands of racists. I can't really imagine living as Gavin just described. I can sympathize but I can't empathize.

The thing is, how do you go changing the psyche of the general population, in which white people subconsciously cross the street when they see a black man?

That seems to be the biggest problem to tackle in my eyes.

Uncle Steezo
08-11-2009, 08:55 PM
well Slim T followed every one of my posts for about 6 months typing "nigga shut up"

i ignored it for 6 months then asked myself would my grandfather and father who were called nigger by white people go for that shit?

i was called nigger a as kid till i started punching people in their mouth as soon as the "-er" came out. that stopped that after a few fights. i would at least get in 2-3 fights every year over some racist shit. being that in elementary i was the only black male then middle school the one of 5 black males.

anyway...
i flagged about 50 slim t posts and sent it to the mods.
he just came back a few weeks ago. hasn't said it since.

dj meth
senator
fermi
and plenty others like to throw the word around knowing that its unacceptable. and not even in a joking manner. cause its not a joke to begin with.

but it doesn't even have to be an attack. its a mentality based on bullshit or not knowing better.
like acidphos saying "black people are just whining. there's nothing wrong. be happy you ain't still getting whipped. "

this couldn't be further from the truth and perpetuates the attitude that "nothing is wrong" when clearly it is.

then you have my favorite TSA, who likes to not only perpetuate, but foster and encourage racist sentiment here.
he doesn't understand that while he feels like he's ethering the "black race" he's actually making it harder for everyone and poisoning the white people here who don't think black people suck or are stupid or inferior.

i think some members listen to what he says and think "a black person said this about blacks so i might be true"

he also doesn't realize that on the outside he is no different from the people hes ethering. if he and i were standing on the corner, everyone would see two black males, not 1 black and 1 nigerian.

its also about correcting the lies thats been told about us to the group of whites (yall) who might actually listen. i mean you can play it off all you want but you aren't listening to wutang thru a filter. some of what they say resonates with you. this is why yall have to do your part when your not around blacks.

thats how the shit stops. all i personally try to do is equip people with what i know, and hope whatever sticks, you decide to pass on to someone else.

to address what robert said, i try to be a walking contradiction. i want my exterior to match what they fear/hate then prove that everything about that image is false.

articulate in depth conversation about politics/ tech/foriegn cultures with a mouth full of gold teeth does miracles. you can see the look on their face go from "huh" to "i'm intrigued" to "oh shit this dude is more with it than i am"

or dressed like a "thug" and seeing me explaining something to my son accurately and with patience.

i hoping that it forces them to rethink their prejudices. "maybe all of them aren't criminals, dumb, absent fathers"

feel me?

this is what yall have to do to get black folks to say "wow maybe all white people aren't savages or snakes"

show and prove.

the most damaging thing a white person can do is jump into a racist mode when met with adversity.
i seen it a million times here on wucorp. somebody will claim "we ain't like that" then a black person will say something back that may or may not be ignorant or racist.
this instantly it becomes a "fuck you nigger" situation.

so it proves our predjudices off top.

cause we are taught that regardless of what you say deep down you look at us as niggers. not so much on purpose but because we are all fed that propaganga all the time and have been fed it for centuries. i mean damn, you got blacks (tsa) that hate blacks.

so you cant be mad at me.

naw yall gotta suck that shit up. we had to for hundreds of years. now you gotta be the ones to show humility and strength in the face of adversity.
then prove us wrong. t

hat has been always been and still is the black struggle. proving white folks wrong. prove we are human, prove we deserve rights, prove we can compete in sports, prove we can compete academically, prove that we can run a business, prove we are not criminals by nature.
that took a long time and blood sweat and tears.

so YOU put some skin in the game (pardon the pun).

if you wanna get mad be mad at your ancestors who put you in this position. be mad cause you gotta clean up their mess. be mad at the other whites, when after u mopped up your tiny corner of the world, threw a milshake on the floor.

but the buck has to stop somewhere. somebody has to clean it up. thats why the whole.."it wasn't me" excuse holds no water.

yeah so what you didn't take a shit in the middle of the room. are you gonna let it sit there?

damn!!!!

i needed to be behind a podium in front of 500,000 in DC makin a post like that.

diggy
08-11-2009, 09:01 PM
to address what robert said, i try to be a walking contradiction. i want my exterior to match what they fear/hate then prove that everything about that image is false.

Yup, I do that too.

Uncle Steezo
08-11-2009, 09:02 PM
ironically i'm eating fried chicken right now and about to go out back and grab a watermelon.

diggy
08-11-2009, 09:07 PM
Lol.

Prolifical ENG
08-11-2009, 09:10 PM
ironically i'm eating fried chicken right now and about to go out back and grab a watermelon.

oh yeah, how is your garden doing now? I think I seen a pic back in the spring when you were getting it ready.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-11-2009, 09:20 PM
the assumption that you make is that racism consumes me and its all that runs thru my mind.

in that respect you are wrong. the reality is i live in an area where only police officers are white, everyone from the professionals to the indigents are black, i see 1-2 white real people a week max. i don't think i saw a single white face the whole month of july. i have to really rack my brain about it.

its just that this environment (wucorp) is ignorant of the facts and/or racist.
so of course i'm gonna take a hard line stance against what i see to be racist or ignorant. with hopes that is will enlighten those here who prolly are the least racist white folks (hip hop/wutang loving white minority)

but if yall are the least racist on the racist spectrum and black folks on wucorp still deal with the bullshit, imagine how the middle and other end of the spectrum behaves.

personally i feel like "damn yall are sposed to be the 'cool ones'. wtf!?!?"

and this is why i say ALL OF US are poisoned by anti-black racism. and the resistance to remedy it or even consider that we are poisoned leads me to believe that yall either:
WANT to think and behave this way
or
UNABLE to think and behave otherwise.

of course i know that there are folks that can prove me wrong. and i have said from day one that you gotta show and prove before i offer my trust. and if some shit goes down i can't blame nobody but myself cause i was told better by those that came before me.

like eddie winslow, when bobby brown told him to leave supahead alone. he can do what he wants but after that warning, he can't blame anyone but himself if she ended up shittin on him.

you are on a short list nick a real short list. simply because of the convos we've had in the past and i know for the most part you are just genchattin when you cross the line....for the most part.

yes, i believe we had an understanding already.

I'll be the first to admit that my own experience has given me some prejudices against many types of people.
But really, where i was from you had your different white groups, but outside of that it was blacks.
So i never have really had any type of 'real' prejudice towards groups like Puerto Ricans, or Mexican or Jews, Chinese, etc.

Since i have encountered them, but growin up it was different whites (and there definitaly is a difference contrary to what you think of us when we are around you) and blacks.

So naturally, i have had run ins with blacks more than anyone if there was a chance for that.

but to be perfectly honest, i really have never had any trouble with black folk. I mean they were never some foreign species to me, they were always around.

Maybe that is part of the problem. People hear shit and think they are some creatures, when they are just like anyone else.

i try to tell certain people this...but whatever...they dont want to hear it.
It is very weird how some whites fear them.
Its actually embarassing....as a 'white' man, when these people act like that.

but whatever....

That doenst bother me. I can't control those people You can say your piece and thats about it.
I got nuthin against the negros.

But just cuz i think some fuckin piece of shit with a bullshit attitude is the fuckin scum of his race, dont exactly make me a racist.

What i dont understand about black folks is why they let these little thug wannabes get away with the shit they do.
Why they make excuses for them based on what 'whites' did in the past.

They use that shit as a scapegoat...

and thats all im really against where this convo is concerned.

How some people use certain things that happened as an excuse to be a piece of shit and perpetrate the same shit they supposedly are against.
And act like there hands are clean because something bad happened to them.

The sunny winters syndrome....i wont co sign that. fuck them types.

Blackula Spectacula
08-11-2009, 09:42 PM
it ain't mardi gras yet esko. calm down.

It's mardi gras everyday for me nigga shut your monkey ass up.

Blackula Spectacula
08-11-2009, 09:47 PM
^^^There are probably examples of it in this thread.

I mean, as a white person, I have never (perhaps once or twice) suffered at the hands of racists. I can't really imagine living as Gavin just described. I can sympathize but I can't empathize.

The thing is, how do you go changing the psyche of the general population, in which white people subconsciously cross the street when they see a black man?

That seems to be the biggest problem to tackle in my eyes.

When I see a black man. I hold my breath, close my eyes and pray that they don't come up to me and beg for same change.

Uncle Steezo
08-11-2009, 10:36 PM
eskimo kitty has claws....
reeeooowr!

to answer nick.

its very complicated. its a combination of a number of things that in and of themselves is not such a big problem but together equates to a world of shit.

its like this:
1. some black folks don't know any better. i know that seems almost impossible. but if you were raised to eat with your toes and everyone around you eats with their toes...

2. some black folk know better but their spirit is broken. they are the one who the system defeated and now ilk out a life that is substandard. they look for temporary or material happiness to get by. they gave up on trying to have or be better because experience or history taught them that they will always lose.

3. some black folk know better and want to be better but the 1st two groups pull them back into the bullshit. crabs in a barrel syndrome. then they are presented with a decision to abandon their people or struggle. but the flipside is that 1&2 need 3 inorder to elevate.

4. then you have folks that have made it and know better and have the will and means to help but no method or plan. this can lead to frustration and stagnation. plus you run the risk of falling into the barrel.

top all that off with a system that is trying to push all of us back down into the bottom of barrel.

this is where the BLAME THE WHITE MAN comes in.
it would make it easier for all groups to be better people and have better lives if the obvious tangible problem didn't exist. and its human nature to avoid looking within for the cause of your own problems. especially if there is an obvious external that contributes to it.

this is why from time to time i say blacks need to separate and reset. just so nobody can say its the white mans fault and we can focus on the issues that we can solve on our own, for our own.

there have been plenty of "elevate the people" movements most recently, late 80s hip hop. destroyed. everytime blacks begin to unify and take positive steps, that shit gets snuffed out.

white people may never fully understand what kind of damage has been done and how deep that shit it is. identity just completely erased then replaced with something that you know inside is not who you are. and you will never truly figure it out.

this is why blacks latch on to anything black or african because we don't know whats what and will never know. so yeah "i'm egyptian, nubian, ethiopian, zulu, masai, even igbo". cause all i know is i came from africa. or maybe not. i might be native american or asiatic.

i know one side of me comes from a free negro madagascar woman who married a lituanian jew named saul and they moved to ohio from europe in the 1800s. many of them passed as white and they intermarried occasionally to protect this physical advantage. we have a family tree that dates back that far. what do we know about the african culture? not a goddamn thing cause being african ran you the risk of ending up on a plantation.

my dads side were slaves, then sharecroppers in miss. then my grandfather, grandson of a slave, son of a sharecropper, went up the miss river to michigan and had my father.

who knows if they were descendants of a pharaoh or an egyptian stable boy, shaka zulu or i could be dereks cousin. who the fuck knows. dereks family could have snitched my great x6 grandfather out to the slave trade.

so where to do black people turn to learn what is the proper way to be. and i'm not talking "acting civil" i'm talking once you remove the thug/nigger/slave mentality, what do you replace it with? "white" culture? italian culture? egyptian? 5% muslim?

this is the dilemma. its like you can't take it back no matter what you do. this is the pain and anger that blacks have to accept and swallow. this is why any joke or fun made out of the situation releases the flood gates. this is why regardless what the situation is black folks look at white people and get pissed. cause they'll never know if the whole slavery thing never happened would they be in this situation.

maybe in an alternate reality, this is a black dominated world with africa and asia being the europe and america.
who knows.

its just all fucked up. but yall need to hear it and blacks need to tell it you.

then we can move forward.

EAGLE EYE
08-11-2009, 11:01 PM
eskimo kitty has claws....
reeeooowr!

to answer nick.

its very complicated. its a combination of a number of things that in and of themselves is not such a big problem but together equates to a world of shit.

its like this:
1. some black folks don't know any better. i know that seems almost impossible. but if you were raised to eat with your toes and everyone around you eats with their toes...

2. some black folk know better but their spirit is broken. they are the one who the system defeated and now ilk out a life that is substandard. they look for temporary or material happiness to get by. they gave up on trying to have or be better because experience or history taught them that they will always lose.

3. some black folk know better and want to be better but the 1st two groups pull them back into the bullshit. crabs in a barrel syndrome. then they are presented with a decision to abandon their people or struggle. but the flipside is that 1&2 need 3 inorder to elevate.

4. then you have folks that have made it and know better and have the will and means to help but no method or plan. this can lead to frustration and stagnation. plus you run the risk of falling into the barrel.

top all that off with a system that is trying to push all of us back down into the bottom of barrel.

this is where the BLAME THE WHITE MAN comes in.
it would make it easier for all groups to be better people and have better lives if the obvious tangible problem didn't exist. and its human nature to avoid looking within for the cause of your own problems. especially if there is an obvious external that contributes to it.

this is why from time to time i say blacks need to separate and reset. just so nobody can say its the white mans fault and we can focus on the issues that we can solve on our own, for our own.

there have been plenty of "elevate the people" movements most recently, late 80s hip hop. destroyed. everytime blacks begin to unify and take positive steps, that shit gets snuffed out.

white people may never fully understand what kind of damage has been done and how deep that shit it is. identity just completely erased then replaced with something that you know inside is not who you are. and you will never truly figure it out.

this is why blacks latch on to anything black or african because we don't know whats what and will never know. so yeah "i'm egyptian, nubian, ethiopian, zulu, masai, even igbo". cause all i know is i came from africa. or maybe not. i might be native american or asiatic.

i know one side of me comes from a free negro madagascar woman who married a lituanian jew named saul and they moved to ohio from europe in the 1800s. many of them passed as white and they intermarried occasionally to protect this physical advantage. we have a family tree that dates back that far. what do we know about the african culture? not a goddamn thing cause being african ran you the risk of ending up on a plantation.

my dads side were slaves, then sharecroppers in miss. then my grandfather, grandson of a slave, son of a sharecropper, went up the miss river to michigan and had my father.

who knows if they were descendants of a pharaoh or an egyptian stable boy, shaka zulu or i could be dereks cousin. who the fuck knows. dereks family could have snitched my great x6 grandfather out to the slave trade.

so where to do black people turn to learn what is the proper way to be. and i'm not talking "acting civil" i'm talking once you remove the thug/nigger/slave mentality, what do you replace it with? "white" culture? italian culture? egyptian? 5% muslim?

this is the dilemma. its like you can't take it back no matter what you do. this is the pain and anger that blacks have to accept and swallow. this is why any joke or fun made out of the situation releases the flood gates. this is why regardless what the situation is black folks look at white people and get pissed. cause they'll never know if the whole slavery thing never happened would they be in this situation.

maybe in an alternate reality, this is a black dominated world with africa and asia being the europe and america.
who knows.

its just all fucked up. but yall need to hear it and blacks need to tell it you.

then we can move forward.

Well don't worry, because what you just said will be cached on some random server and possibly fetched during a search query when the semantic web finally becomes a reality. So for the moment you may feel like your wasting your breath but what you just wrote may be discovered by others soon. Whether its scholars, school kids or Joe six pack typing racial slurs into the input field.

What will really throw people off is the Fred Title.

Uncle Steezo
08-11-2009, 11:16 PM
hahahahahahah!

its gonna throw off canuck parents researching birth defects too.

EAGLE EYE
08-11-2009, 11:31 PM
Gosh...

If we could only cure Ivonne's top half of her head that flaps with the doo doo breeeze when she speaks.

Uncle Steezo
08-11-2009, 11:36 PM
your love/hate for slang prostitution has you disrespecting yourself.

EAGLE EYE
08-11-2009, 11:41 PM
My love/hate for Mariah Carey has Blackula disrespecting herself.

Uncle Steezo
08-12-2009, 03:02 AM
your love/hate for dogs got them disrespecting your scalp.

diggy
05-02-2012, 12:26 AM
ahahahhahaah

yonder
05-02-2012, 01:56 AM
i only use racial slurs as an insult because it works so well. maybe that is something to think about.

check two
05-02-2012, 03:28 AM
-Mysterious Hum Only Canadians Can Hear

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/mysterious-hum-only-canadians-hear-debated-172106207--abc-news-topstories.html

Robert
05-02-2012, 05:23 AM
I was on a bit of a crusade here, and SUNNY was just being his usual idiotic self.

THE MASON
05-02-2012, 10:21 AM
didnt read thread outside the first page, threads got to lengthy and i lost interest.

one thing i know, is canadians rarely admit there faults and we typically have mutated heads

that is all

diggy
05-02-2012, 12:44 PM
I was on a bit of a crusade here, and SUNNY was just being his usual idiotic self.

heh heh

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
05-03-2012, 03:50 PM
I HAVE BLONDE HAiRS IN MY BEARD.

Uncle Steezo
05-03-2012, 05:15 PM
i dropped 3 100megaton bombs in this thread. i read em and even impressed myself.
obama needs to write me a check for getting him elected.

Durag
05-03-2012, 05:24 PM
Over here, apart from the old ignorant fucks who live out in the country, there really is no prejudice against blacks or people of any other origion. Over here young white males from poverty stricked areas with a certain accent are the ones discriminated against. Cant get jobs, not allowed in certain bars, pubs etc. Maybe coz we were slaves to the english on our own land for 800 years.

Yes GAVIN, epic posts.

RALPH WIGGUM
05-03-2012, 05:49 PM
Over here, apart from the old ignorant fucks who live out in the country, there really is no prejudice against blacks or people of any other origion. Over here young white males from poverty stricked areas with a certain accent are the ones discriminated against. Cant get jobs, not allowed in certain bars, pubs etc. Maybe coz we were slaves to the english on our own land for 800 years.

Yes GAVIN, epic posts.

eVAOW23GnFM

diggy
05-03-2012, 08:42 PM
i dropped 3 100megaton bombs in this thread. i read em and even impressed myself.
obama needs to write me a check for getting him elected.

I agree. That's why I bumped.