PDA

View Full Version : last night i saw cypress hill live...

cap
08-08-2009, 04:20 AM
... it was at the lokerse feesten in belgium. it was great, their music is really made for live performances!! has anyone else here seen them live? what did you think?

drippie k
08-08-2009, 04:45 AM
i almost went n saw them in portugal until i realized i was broke

cap
08-08-2009, 04:52 AM
haha too bad man, they put on a great show!

Shogah
08-08-2009, 07:22 AM
i listened them not so long ago live, and it was great!

Lot of old stuff from black sunday(they maybe even played almost whole album),

great live band. But there were no muggs, that's only thing that sucked

venex
08-08-2009, 07:28 AM
yup, i saw them live too yesterday :p

muggs wasn't there though.. but he got a lot of other projects going on..

they were really great, but too bad they didn't light up their bong before "hits from the bong".. but i guess they grew tired of doing that!

nevertheless the show was extremely dope!!! frontline business!!!

J-Cee
08-08-2009, 08:41 AM
yeh i seen em live..best live shit ive ever seen and my brother who aint a big rap fan said the same thing..theyre dope as fuck LIVE..quality experience.

angry!
08-08-2009, 10:53 AM
muggs hasnt toured with cypress for years now. he can get his money djing around the globe and leaves a bigger pot for the homies b-real, bobo, and sen-dog.

ive seen cypress hill live a number of times, first being in 97. theyre still as good now as they were then, best group show ive ever seen by a rap group. the props, crowd participation, and b-real is dope performer!!!

b-real is way underrated. his solo that dropped earlier in the year is bangin, check it out. hell of a lyricist.

cap
08-08-2009, 12:19 PM
yeah yesterday they had somebody called julio G instead of muggs, too bad would've been nice to see him rock it!! the show was great though.

angry!
08-08-2009, 12:59 PM
it aint your fault because youre not from the united states, but julio g is one of the biggest west coast DJ's out there. hes broken mad records and is a good soldier fighting the good fight of good hip hop music. you had a legendary encounter homie.

sen dog is the illest hypeman. his energy is unmatched by pot heads.

cap
08-08-2009, 02:24 PM
i never really cared for sen dog, but on stage his energy really works lol...

cap
08-08-2009, 02:28 PM
ya gotta love the computer age, its already on youtube lol

dV9THRqf7Dw

ACkruEmrUNM

FCSr-Aac_d4

main_man
08-08-2009, 05:11 PM
i saw em when they were on the smokin grooves tour with wyclef, erykah badu & public enemy.

needless to say it was a dope ass show. and cypress just walked around the crowd, chillin. with no bodygaurds.