PDA

View Full Version : Tell me how 2Pac isn't the greatest...

DR. NICK RIVIERA
08-08-2009, 03:34 PM
...well, if your not a fan, your a fag, first of all...

He's a black activist, that fled from NY to LA, so he wasn't battling the East Side as the West Side, but as one man FROM THERE.

WOW. That so dope.

He made/makes still the best music, has the best stories, the best flows, even has the best jerk to music...if your a fan, of course...

so please, how isn't he, the greatest...I love him, I really do

bocs
08-08-2009, 04:00 PM
cause he fuckin sucks. never changed his style up or his flow. that's why that chappelle skit making fun of pac is so funny, because it's so fucking easy to copy his weak flow and turn it into whatever. the only rapper that is more over rated than pac is wayne.

nigga i bet you do really love him, and your desktop background image is a picture of him with his shirt off.

kwabena1041
08-08-2009, 05:12 PM
Pac is so fucking far from great is laughable. He was cool, but not a dope emcee. I never heard him say anything clever or even quotable. What Pac had was mas appeal. He had charisma, and good energy, but thats it. He was a fucking follower, I remember thinking after that nigga got outta jail, he lost his fucking mind. I stopped listening to him after he went all extraa west coast. I think the last album I bought was strickly for my niggaz

ALCATRAZ
08-08-2009, 05:22 PM
fuck outta here with that bullshit pac >> entire east coast

SKANK HILL
08-08-2009, 05:27 PM
Pac haters on Pac's dick as usual.

narc
08-08-2009, 06:17 PM
whitest thread '09

Lex Lugor
08-08-2009, 06:27 PM
pac is not or was not the greatest by any means
though he often gets credit for it
he was real when he started out but he lost it long before his death
rip tupac
i pray your voice will no longer be manipulated

Afficial_Nastee
08-08-2009, 06:30 PM
2pacalypse Now was an album stuffed with realness and so were all his other albums before he signed with Death Row....

ALCATRAZ
08-08-2009, 06:30 PM
he was real when he started out but he lost it long before his death

you can't make statements like this without backing ur shit up

what was so unreal about him during the later years of his career?

Afficial_Nastee
08-08-2009, 06:35 PM
The thing that's "unreal" is that all that gangsta and Westside stuff was forced by Suge Knight , c'mon listen to 2pacalypse Now until Me Against The World, those were albums who had some kind of message , I know The 7 Day Theory was deep in some way as well but All Eyez On Me was an album that was kinda "unreal" but this is cuz it was made under a record label that was kinda "unreal" Death Row had Snoop, Dre and Tha Dogg Pound and they all claimed to be the biggest gangstas on the Westcoast while they weren't....

SKANK HILL
08-08-2009, 06:41 PM
All Eyez on Me was more like a Death Row compilation - Pac himself didn't give a shit about that album.

ALCATRAZ
08-08-2009, 06:51 PM
The thing that's "unreal" is that all that gangsta and Westside stuff was forced by Suge Knight

not true

c'mon listen to 2pacalypse Now until Me Against The World, those were albums who had some kind of message

all eyez on me and 7 day theory had more knowledge on it than any wu tang record to date, i see what you're gettin at tho

YungSunny
08-08-2009, 06:56 PM
I never heard him say anything clever

I was gonna take your opinions serious until I realized you're an east coast d-ridah. :beer:

SKANK HILL
08-08-2009, 07:02 PM
^^ Thinks Esham's Judgement Day is better than Wu Forever.

sdeblasi
08-08-2009, 07:33 PM
Pac haters are delusional, plain and simple

Poetic Wun
08-08-2009, 08:16 PM
i thought this woulda been a decent arguement to debate in but it even started off with homo shit like:
then goes on to give him credit for something that, in any normal humans mind, bares no logic at all...
He's a black activist, that fled from NY to LA, so he wasn't battling the East Side as the West Side, but as one man FROM THERE.cause pac was fucked in the head but to him that was:
WOW. That so dope.
and what the fuck... i dont know how to take this...
even has the best jerk to music...if your a fan, of course...you pac fans go beyond being a fuckin fan... you get on some real homo shit with him.
OH THE FEELINGS THE FEELINGS THE FEELINGS!!!!! HE COULD MAKE THE LISTENER FEEL ANYTHING! I SWEAR HE MENTIONED MY DICK IN A SONG ONCE AND I COULD FEEL HIM STROKING ME! IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!
example:
so please, how isn't he, the greatest...I love him, I really dothen y'all one sided close minded cats wanna act like we gotta give reasons:
you can't make statements like this without backing ur shit up

what was so unreal about him during the later years of his career?
which would be fair if you hadn't just said:
how do you intend on backing your shit up? just saying generic things like:

all eyez on me and 7 day theory had more knowledge on it than any wu tang record to date, i see what you're gettin at tho
next you'll be littering the thread with youtube videos like that's guna make a point AND like we actually press play, just cause it's your fav song or cause you can't articulate how that song made sense to you.

i know you wanna believe Suge being a puppetier is:
not true
but believe it homie. we ALL know how women and gay men LOVE them bad boys but he wasnt a bad boy till Suge stroked his ego... that's right fellas... Suge... not you. you will never stroke anything of his despite that little place in your obsessed mind that thinks he's alive in Jamaica somewhere.

Pac fan = obsessed homo [which translates into "undebateable with"]

i been a BIG fan since way the fuck back, and if you wanna talk shit about him or his music then go right ahead.
hell i didnt write his shit and i never met him but through your ranting, if you asked why i dug his shit i'd give my perspective and if you still couldn't see my points then we agree to disagree and i'll put my headphones back on...BUT THIS NIGGA...

goes out of his way to make a thread asking WHY PAC ISNT THE GREATEST... and upon opening the thread i get met with how i'm a fag from the get go... like i can't already see me giving valid points why he isnt the greatest and being matched with how im a loser or something equally articulate.

i'd like to debate about pac cause i think he does get over hyped but maybe thats rightly so... but since you all are so damn retarded about the fag then fuck it.

im glad tupac is dead.

i can't wait for lupes new album.

SKANK HILL
08-08-2009, 08:32 PM
Wera is a Pac hater and was quite obviously being sarcastic.

oDoUoSoKo
08-08-2009, 08:41 PM
i find it hilarious that u shitted on me for calling u guys pac dickriders...but ur goin around calling people pac haters.

Poetic Wun
08-08-2009, 08:44 PM
Wera is a Pac hater and was quite obviously being sarcastic.
then i take back the wera comments.
but thats how hard it is to tell with pac fans.

SKANK HILL
08-08-2009, 08:57 PM
i find it hilarious that u shitted on me for calling u guys pac dickriders...but ur goin around calling people pac haters.

You see the hilarity in you idiot's behaviour aswell?

oDoUoSoKo
08-08-2009, 09:13 PM
not in my own behavior, but i see it in other posts..tho i gotta say...team tupac lost before they started.:)9:(

TAURO
08-08-2009, 10:05 PM
Pac haters on Pac's dick as usual.

(Post death) Pac stans on Pac's dick as usual.

sdeblasi
08-08-2009, 10:20 PM
this thread is retarded btw but i think people who hate on Pac dont have a great reason to. If you dont like his music thats one thing but you have to at least acknowledge his impact and influence, as well as how truly deep he got in many of his songs. I dont think Pac is the greatest, but imo he was damn good and understood everything it took to not only be a good MC, but a good entertainer. He knew how to move/inspire people through his songs, which is more than many rappers can say

Poetic Wun
08-08-2009, 10:38 PM
You see the hilarity in you idiot's behaviour aswell?
my original post was impaired, but if wera is a pac hater then making a whole new thread about pac for no reason is lame.

The Grandmaster
08-08-2009, 10:59 PM
fuckkk who cares about his social implication seriously

were not handing out nobel prizes here were talking about mcing, MCING FOR FUCKS SAKE

can he rap better than nas, rakim or even jay-z? thats the fkn question.

The Grandmaster
08-08-2009, 11:01 PM
to which the answer is no IMO.

it just makes me lmao when i say pac isnt the greatest and some faggot replies with "ohhh but he did the most for the ghetto!"

yeh and mj was the most charitable musician ever and did a lot for afs does that make him the goat singer by default?

Buzk
08-08-2009, 11:14 PM
Pac is so fucking far from great is laughable. He was cool, but not a dope emcee. I never heard him say anything clever or even quotable.

I dont think he's the greatest, but you cant be serious

Chungsanity
08-09-2009, 01:08 AM
nothing wrong with Pac = GOAT unless a delusional pac stan who thinks he's black jesus says it.

SKANK HILL
08-09-2009, 02:28 AM
(Post death) Pac stans on Pac's dick as usual.

Oh look at this faggot thinking he is superior to everybody as usual, go play in the sandbox or something.

You are self admitted didn't hear about 2Pac until 5 minutes before he died.

Come on, say you're a bigger hip hop head and know more than everybody else like you usualy do.

SKAMPOE
08-09-2009, 02:30 AM
if thats true^...damn smh...

NIGHT MAYOR
08-09-2009, 03:01 AM
im a tupac fan + a wera fan but when i seen this thread all i could think of was:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdveo_tupac-as-a-ballet-dancer_fun

Assassinator
08-09-2009, 07:21 AM
2pac is Legendary

theDZA
08-09-2009, 07:45 AM
im glad tupac is dead.

i can't wait for lupes new album.

wtf?

ALCATRAZ
08-09-2009, 09:02 AM
dude is a fuckin hater fareal!

Poetic Wun
08-09-2009, 09:05 AM
wtf?
i was being facetious.

like i said my post was impaired due to my lack of understanding.
other than that comment, i've done nothing in the way of hating Pac nor a fan of his due to them simply liking Pac.
i challenge Speakonit's simple ass to show me where i've hated on pac at all besides my spiteful little comment.

i've given him credit where i believe he deserves it on numerous accounts but i don't like his music.

ALCATRAZ
08-09-2009, 09:17 AM
look at you tryna backtrack ....

Poetic Wun
08-09-2009, 09:23 AM
you haven't given me anything to backtrack.

being facetious and spiteful is just that. research all my posts of pac, i have nothing to backtrack.
i admit where i was wrong, besides that one post, i've been cool on the pac tip. i even told you i'd agree with you on several point of how much he's done.
so... wanna show me where i'm backtracking?

oDoUoSoKo
08-09-2009, 10:08 AM
Oh look at this faggot thinking he is superior to everybody as usual, go play in the sandbox or something.

Come on, say you're a bigger hip hop head and know more than everybody else like you usualy do.

:clap: all completely relevant information.

oDoUoSoKo
08-09-2009, 10:11 AM
look at you tryna backtrack ....
:o u spend alot of time in the resource room? lmao. swear to god u do.

theDZA
08-09-2009, 10:27 AM
i was being facetious.

like i said my post was impaired due to my lack of understanding.
other than that comment, i've done nothing in the way of hating Pac nor a fan of his due to them simply liking Pac.
i challenge Speakonit's simple ass to show me where i've hated on pac at all besides my spiteful little comment.

i've given him credit where i believe he deserves it on numerous accounts but i don't like his music.

oh my bad.

ill sig btw, but its still not blade lol

Poetic Wun
08-09-2009, 11:12 AM
oh my bad.

ill sig btw, but its still not blade lol
all to the good.
:o u spend alot of time in the resource room? lmao. swear to god u do.
lol then this kid logs out on me...

where you at Speakonitgod?? wasnt you guna speak on it, god? show me where i'm backtracking and hating "fareal"? or were you speaking before you thought and thats why your avy is you doing a facepalm now?

SKANK HILL
08-09-2009, 01:50 PM
:clap: all completely relevant information.

Damn, are you going to be on my dick now? A post not directed at you and you come sniffling at me all because of a Pac v Lupe arguement?

I held you higher than that and higher than faggots like Tauro but I guess you're a bitch just like he is.

oDoUoSoKo
08-09-2009, 01:56 PM
oh please, shut the fuck up...no one is on your dick, maybe minus speakonit...you lost control of your weak agenda, and now your backed into a corner and its funny.

SKANK HILL
08-09-2009, 02:00 PM
What corner?
What agenda?

I never said Pac was the greatest so what agenda do I have exactly?

More bullshit from upset backpacker faggots.

oDoUoSoKo
08-09-2009, 02:07 PM
i want you to define what a back packer is, and faggot while your at it...then go ahead and explain how/why im upset.

SKANK HILL
08-09-2009, 02:10 PM
You think Lupe is more hip hop than 2Pac because it's against the grain, that's what makes you a backpacker faggot,

And, yes, you are upset because 3/4 of your posts on this topic aren't debating at all and you started typing shit like "smh delete everybody elses posts who disagree Lupe is better" and gay shit like.

How about you start answering my questions? What is my agenda? What corner have I been backed into?

oDoUoSoKo
08-09-2009, 02:15 PM
You think Lupe is more hip hop than 2Pac because it's against the grain, that's what makes you a backpacker faggot,

And, yes, you are upset because 3/4 of your posts on this topic aren't debating at all and you started typing shit like "smh delete everybody elses posts who disagree Lupe is better" and gay shit like.

How about you start answering my questions? What is my agenda? What corner have I been backed into?

thats your agenda...dont put fuckin words in my mouth and dont push your implications down my throat motherfucker, you came to that conclusion on your own and as far as im concerned your debating with yourself...the corner your in is displayed when you say shit like that^^

SKANK HILL
08-09-2009, 02:19 PM
Until you actually come up with reasons to justify your posts then that is exactly how you should be protrayed so there is no agenda there only showing what an idiot you are because you still haven't justified your claims.

oDoUoSoKo
08-09-2009, 02:22 PM
you know what...your right. i am a backpacking faggot. i think Lupe is more hip hop than 2pac and i never had a chance debating with you. i obviously am the idiot here and im sure everyone agrees with you...right guys?

SKANK HILL
08-09-2009, 02:28 PM
Again, you act like a bitch, now you're having that "I give up I'm so upset I have to resort to sarcastic surrender"

oDoUoSoKo
08-09-2009, 02:31 PM
why shouldnt i give up, ive been very clear about my shit...and the best thing to do is let you keep putting your foot in your mouth. the streets is watchin

ALCATRAZ
08-09-2009, 04:59 PM
dusk you haven't been clear about anything, all you say time after time is that the fans give 2pac much credit, and that there is nothing extraordinary about a dead rapper ... you haven't said anything of substance in any thread regarding pac .... ya dork

oDoUoSoKo
08-09-2009, 05:08 PM
first of all look whos talkin...secondly thats all the fuck i need to say...he isnt the greatest rapper of all time because i fuckin say so.

ALCATRAZ
08-09-2009, 05:29 PM
what makes lupe a better rapper?

Poetic Wun
08-09-2009, 05:34 PM
first of all look whos talkin...secondly thats all the fuck i need to say...he isnt the greatest rapper of all time because i fuckin say so.
lol, because I say so.

oDoUoSoKo
08-09-2009, 06:06 PM
what makes lupe a better rapper?
wit.

TAURO
08-09-2009, 06:12 PM

You have failed at interpreting my posts at every turn, even when I explain my intention to you you still get it wrong. Crikey!

Now your just making things up, and your mad at the fact that I was bumping Pac's music when you were just getting exposed to MC Hammer.

I can safely say I know more than you but that honestly isn't really sayng much.

I think it's time to loosen that elastic around your head, it's starting to cut off the circulation to your brain.

And for the record I love Pac's music, it's just Pac stans I can't put up with, I mean you would think the guy was Jesus Christ himself coming down to save us the way most of you idiots put him on a pedestal.

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-09-2009, 06:24 PM
you men sure do get all joe budden blog like whenever the issue of 2pac comes up

no matter what side your on, its clear all you faggots wish you couldve been 2pac

SKANK HILL
08-09-2009, 06:31 PM
I think it's time to loosen that elastic around your head, it's starting to cut off the circulation to your brain.

ROFL

FUCK YOU ARE TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY

That joke got stale in 2007.

ALCATRAZ
08-09-2009, 06:45 PM
wit.
i'm still not reading you on this, what do you mean?

TAURO
08-09-2009, 07:07 PM
That joke got stale in 2007.

Incidentally around the same time you discovered Pac.

ALCATRAZ
08-09-2009, 07:10 PM
im kinda shocked that tauro hasn't locked any of the 2pac threads, glad 2 see he's letting tha forum thrive like it should

Tony Bandana
08-09-2009, 08:18 PM
Im with Wera ...you watch Documentarys on Pac. The dude was actually so fuckin brillint and intelligent and the way he looked open what he stood for ..like when he said "I never had a record untill I made a record."

and everything everybody tried putting him through like the bullshit rape charge and the shooting at Biggies building ..

and what his defiinition of Thug Life was ...and the messages in his music .

he was on a different level .

he was a decent actor too..he was great in Juice .

Pac is King

spiggity_ace
08-09-2009, 08:51 PM
Im with Wera ...you watch Documentarys on Pac. The dude was actually so fuckin brillint and intelligent and the way he looked open what he stood for ..like when he said "I never had a record untill I made a record."

and everything everybody tried putting him through like the bullshit rape charge and the shooting at Biggies building ..

and what his defiinition of Thug Life was ...and the messages in his music .

he was on a different level .

he was a decent actor too..he was great in Juice .

Pac is King

pac was a real dope actor, the only other rappers that could challenge his acting skill is probably will smith but he dont count and mos def whos actin skills are slept on he real dope, i watched that hitchhikers guide movie it was real dope, mos is a real dude but back to pac, he was a good actor but his talent got wasted on that above the rim movie, that movie sucked but pac shined its like hes the only one who took the movie seriously

lets talk about his rapping again here, sure he didnt use mindboggling metaphors, n shit but he kept it like that, he didnt try doing wut he didnt know how to do, he was sick at connectin with the listener, he could tell tales, make uplifting songs, party songs and songs bout the streets, he stuck to his guns, how can u critisize someone for that, people look nitpick too much wen it comes to these things if u dont like pac keep it at that, u cant say he was wack at all.

oDoUoSoKo
08-09-2009, 09:10 PM
your not serious...

oDoUoSoKo
08-09-2009, 09:12 PM
pac was a real dope actor, the only other rappers that could challenge his acting skill is probably will smith but he dont count and mos def whos actin skills are slept on he real dope, i watched that hitchhikers guide movie it was real dope, mos is a real dude but back to pac, he was a good actor but his talent got wasted on that above the rim movie, that movie sucked but pac shined its like hes the only one who took the movie seriously

lets talk about his rapping again here, sure he didnt use mindboggling metaphors, n shit but he kept it like that, he didnt try doing wut he didnt know how to do, he was sick at connectin with the listener, he could tell tales, make uplifting songs, party songs and songs bout the streets, he stuck to his guns, how can u critisize someone for that, people look nitpick too much wen it comes to these things if u dont like pac keep it at that, u cant say he was wack at all.
so you think hes the greatest rapper of all time...

Tony Bandana
08-09-2009, 09:28 PM
KB7cV3oJQFc

^^^^

its funny you listen to this and you clearly can hear how much Pac loved the East Coast.

its such a shame, how everything unfolded for him ...but i understand.

and im a Big fan of Biggie...they fucked him up they were hatin , and Suge Knight just seen all the money and fame with the East /West shit.

oDoUoSoKo
08-09-2009, 09:37 PM
can u see that vid? i cant...im not sure if its my cpu...or if u didnt embedd right

Tony Bandana
08-09-2009, 09:42 PM
ya ..i can .

Tony Bandana
08-09-2009, 09:43 PM
can u see that vid? i cant...im not sure if its my cpu...or if u didnt embedd right

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB7cV3oJQFc

oDoUoSoKo
08-09-2009, 09:51 PM
thx

Khem The Decepticon
08-09-2009, 09:55 PM
How is Tupac the greatest?

spiggity_ace
08-09-2009, 09:55 PM
so you think hes the greatest rapper of all time...

nope homie, id put him in my top 5-6 but i think kool g rap is the greatst, him and the gza are tied for that position IMO

Poetic Wun
08-10-2009, 01:01 AM
really?

yet n still he asks for an explanation AGAIN but has yet to explain any of his logic-lackin comments

i.e.:
or he just eludes them which is always easier.

no really Dusk, you should explain yourself. then after that explain your explanation cause it don't seem the Pac side is much with the understanding (which would explain why they praise his simplicity) and then after that you might wanna give an explanation explaining the explanation of your explanation cause the former explanation would, of course, not count.
nope homie, id put him in my top 5-6 but i think kool g rap is the greatst, him and the gza are tied for that position IMO
ill.

DrBold241
08-10-2009, 11:46 AM
i agree that pac was better before deathrow.
but at that point he was an overhyped mc.
not terrible, but far from the greatest. i bet if he was still alive you guys wouldn't be putting him on the pedestal you are now.

Blackstar >>>> Pac & Biggie

sorry i like intelligent rhymes more than "gangsta shit".
but i don't hate on the west entirely. though dre is fake, E was a real hustla/crip and a smart business man.
as for other west coast artists- party people it's about that time.....
VXbQppZoEhU
J5 is the best from the west. hoping for a reunion.

YungSunny
08-10-2009, 12:13 PM
^This is the dude defending gay rights like some kind of closet activist.
J5 is just another one of those b-boy hip hop groups "bringing hip hop back to the essence", that message is so played out. If they were atleast different and original with telling how good of a rapper they are then they would be exceptional.

The Grandmaster
08-10-2009, 08:48 PM
you men sure do get all joe budden blog like whenever the issue of 2pac comes up

no matter what side your on, its clear all you faggots wish you couldve been 2pac

dude im very comfortable in my suburb house bumping lupe, why would i want to change places with a dirty negro gangster rapper that died at 25?

oDoUoSoKo
08-10-2009, 08:54 PM
hmm^

TAURO
08-10-2009, 09:06 PM
dude im very comfortable in my suburb house bumping lupe, why would i want to change places with a dirty negro gangster rapper that died at 25?

:thumbdwn:

oDoUoSoKo
08-10-2009, 09:15 PM
that was almost as offensive as a speakonitgod comment...be careful man..eloels.

EAGLE EYE
08-10-2009, 09:20 PM
So you guys talkin' about 2pak in this fred?

http://cdn.holytaco.com/www/sites/default/files/photo/40/7383/I-Call-Photo-Awesomest-Awesome_500x500.jpg

TSA
08-10-2009, 10:20 PM
http://i28.tinypic.com/cjfgz.jpg

oDoUoSoKo
08-10-2009, 10:24 PM
is that style?^

buckshotstheone
08-10-2009, 11:03 PM

wow that's a mature start to this topic

He's a black activist, that fled from NY to LA, so he wasn't battling the East Side as the West Side, but as one man FROM THERE.

WOW. That so dope.

that's impressive to you? a mafucka that moved? ain't take much to impress you do it? so basically if biggie had a different geographical background he'd be iller right?

He made/makes still the best music, has the best stories, the best flows, even has the best jerk to music...if your a fan, of course...

jerk to music? hahaha aight now i know you joking, this went from being retarded to hilarious in one sentence, nice haha gonna be worth reading the whole thread now

so please, how isn't he, the greatest...I love him, I really do pause

Lex Lugor
08-10-2009, 11:06 PM
yea weras a real kidsterr
we need him like pussing dick blisters