The Grandmaster
08-08-2009, 11:51 PM
Lets be real

oDoUoSoKo
08-08-2009, 11:53 PM
pac

Poetic Wun
08-09-2009, 12:24 AM
hell yeah pac... jay is a biter, spitin lines from someone else just as a referance is one thing but fuck.
i think he has every one of big's lines on his wall and just crosses one out each time he uses it.
RD was ill but can't stand up to Pac's catalog of deccent material.

i was about to make a Pac/Redman thread as far as lyrics since Red is one of the best IMO but never had the "connection with audience" pac did but this pac thing is getting done to death...

Chungsanity
08-09-2009, 01:14 AM
pac would easily be ahead of jay if he lived to make makaveli records, but he passed.

Jay-Z is the greatest for building the roc with his own hustle money and dropping 8 consecutive hot albums in his prime (96-03).

dont be mad pac stans. pac is the greatest dead rapper, but jay is the greatest rapper dead or alive.

theDZA
08-09-2009, 06:22 AM
i think jay is overrated

he has no charisma, 90% of his songs seem to fucus on money - how bout a bit more variety?
nas is miles better then him, end off

so ima say pac

DR. NICK RIVIERA
08-09-2009, 07:11 AM
U can't jerk off to a camel face, so Pac

Spectrum7glr
08-09-2009, 10:17 AM
Lets be real
I like how you come up with no argument at all...
2pac easy

oDoUoSoKo
08-09-2009, 10:38 AM
pac would easily be ahead of jay if he lived to make makaveli records, but he passed.

Jay-Z is the greatest for building the roc with his own hustle money and dropping 8 consecutive hot albums in his prime (96-03).

dont be mad pac stans. pac is the greatest dead rapper, but jay is the greatest rapper dead or alive.
let it be noted, that i was almost crucified for logically (and successfully i might add) showing pacs over ratedness...and i even said pac....let it also be noted that i enjoy alot of Jay shit and by no means hate him.

sdeblasi
08-09-2009, 10:55 AM
let it be noted, that i was almost crucified for logically (and successfully i might add) showing pacs over ratedness...and i even said pac....let it also be noted that i enjoy alot of Jay shit and by no means hate him.

lol you're not gonna change Chungsanity's opinion....thats the same guy that devoted days upon days to stanning about why Reasonable Doubt was the greatest album ever

Guarded By Martyrs
08-09-2009, 11:11 AM
Jay-Z isn't ready to step to Tupac.

Tupac is way ahead, just in terms of delivery.
He can be soft and heartfelt or angry and disturbed
And mirrors beats incredibly.

Pac could spit from his stomach as well, like Eminem or Sticky Fingaz
Jay-Z lacks that in his arsenal and as a result is already not on par in my opinion.

Regarding content, I feel the majority of Jay-Z's verses are focussed on him-
His struggles and how dope he is.
Where as with Tupac I feel as though he's saying something for you to hold
You can feel it in a different way, a deeper way.

Tupac is a force, he made music, in the realest sense of the word.
Jay-Z is a talented Emcee who became a Rapper, who looked in the mirror once to often
And therfor will never reatch the heights of Tupac.

Not to mention Tupac owns mad tracks he spits on, and doesn't "borrow lines"
Unlike Jay-Z on both accounts.

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-09-2009, 11:33 AM
2pac...what a ridiculous discussion...pac was an actual songwriter with versatility

however, lupe is better than jay lol
"release the hounds"

The Hound
08-09-2009, 01:48 PM
let it be noted, that i was almost crucified for logically (and successfully i might add) showing pacs over ratedness

Show and prove.

oDoUoSoKo
08-09-2009, 01:57 PM
already did, turkey dick.

The Hound
08-09-2009, 01:58 PM
Direct me to this non event, I need a laugh.

angry!
08-09-2009, 02:01 PM
dont get me wrong jay is a legendary emcee but he just isnt as original as pac was.

pac died at 25 and had a short career. jay is probably 40 and still going.

2pac had brendas got a baby, death around the corner, so many tears, dear mama. jays slick with the multis and all, but he could never craft songs with that level of emotion. jay lacks severely in this department, easily one of the most materialistic rappers of all time.

not to mention jay z was completely shook of pac when he was alive.

oDoUoSoKo
08-09-2009, 02:12 PM
I need a laugh.
then read all your posts in the last week.

The Hound
08-09-2009, 02:14 PM
Wow, I don't think anybody is as pathetic as you. When people started arguing 2Pac was better than Lupe you started talking shit about deleting everybodies post now I ask for your show and prove and you get 5 year old on me?

lol how hell do bitches like this make moderator status in this e-town?

oDoUoSoKo
08-09-2009, 02:16 PM
lmao your such a joke

theDZA
08-09-2009, 02:16 PM
jay is ill

but he thinks too much of himself, like when your listening to one of his tracks and you can just hear repeatadely in the background - "best rapper alive.......best rapper alive!"

The Hound
08-09-2009, 02:17 PM
Still can't direct me to your exposing of 2Pac.

oDoUoSoKo
08-09-2009, 02:24 PM
again, i can just as easily say you arent providing sufficient proof to the contrary..thats your whole shit..uve been riding me about unsupported claims, yet i can say u havent proved me wrong.

The Hound
08-09-2009, 02:26 PM
You can if you wish but it would be factualy incorrect.

wusis2k
08-09-2009, 02:26 PM
of course 2pac

oDoUoSoKo
08-09-2009, 02:32 PM
You can if you wish but it would be factualy incorrect.
prove it. :point:

The Hound
08-09-2009, 02:48 PM
No worries;

Terrible baiting thread but for starters 2Pac had a better subject matter which he delivered with better lyrics with an impeccable flow which made the listener sit up and take notice no matter what the fuck he said.

As for how is he a superior rapper? That point was already covered a few posts back:

Better delivery
Better lyrics
Better entertainment
Better subject matter
Better diversity
Better albums
Better legacy

Where's your exposing of 2Pac or will you keep dodging this like you did in the other thread?

oDoUoSoKo
08-09-2009, 03:00 PM
i said alot in the same thread, go look for it. no one is dodging anything.

The Hound
08-09-2009, 03:02 PM
Still can't show and prove, you said nothing.

oDoUoSoKo
08-09-2009, 03:07 PM
dont be an ass, you kno that if i do ull just say it isnt good enough...go debate with someone else....you have this image in your stupid little head, for whatever reason, that i dislike tupac and feel like going against the grain...it got to the point where, despite me showing you otherwise, you just wanted to poke at me...and i'm the dickrider? lmao..just shut up with the ...prove it prove it, because i have and it doesnt matter anyway.

oDoUoSoKo
08-09-2009, 03:09 PM
and if u want proof that your the person whos being the instigating ass here...look at my post history...ask other posters if ive "beefed" with them, and this is something i do often.

The Hound
08-09-2009, 03:15 PM
But you are the one who is following me around into different threads in different chambers bringing this irrelevant back and forth where it doesn't belong.

You're taking this personal and arguing against the poster, I'm just arguing against the poster's words.

And you keep refusing to show and prove because you never cited why you thought 2Pac wasn't all that other than "Lupe is better lyricist" - when the question was about rapper - then tried to justify this by nonsensical stuff about owning more 2Pac albums and not really liking either rapper.

oDoUoSoKo
08-09-2009, 03:44 PM
who posted first in this thread. im done.

The Hound
08-09-2009, 03:54 PM
It was relevant, following me around the Wu Chamber wasn't.

Three pages later and you still can't back up your opinion, all you had to do was show and prove and you would have put me in my place and this wouldn't get far at all.

baby jesus
08-09-2009, 04:27 PM
I Would Say Jay-z He Had 3 Classic Albums IMO. For Awhile Hes Had A Big Influence Everybody Was Trying To Flow And Rhyme Like Him A Couple Of Years Ago.

The Whole He Bites Peoples Rhymes Is Bogus Your Favorite Rapper Does It Too Besides People Make It Out Like He Cant Rhyme If He Doesnt Use Peoples Lines. Hes A Fan He Takes Bars From People That He Enjoyed And Flips Them I Dont See The Big Deal In That.

Peoples Only Arguments Is That He's To Into Himself? That Seems To Be A Weak Critique Into Justifying Why Jays Not As Good.

And if I ain't better than Big, I'm the closest one

Lex Lugor
08-09-2009, 06:42 PM
pac
but thats only because jay z is often garbage

pac was great but so are a zillion other rappers
i dont have enough fingers to count the amount of emcees that are arguably better than 2pac ever was and thats just off the top of my head

spiggity_ace
08-09-2009, 08:55 PM
pac, im the wrong person to ask i cant stand jayz i thot rd was decent only song i really thot was sick was bring it on tho.

DrunkenMasta303
08-09-2009, 09:05 PM
im having trouble naming 10 DOPE jay-z trax / im having trouble naming 10 WACK pac trax

food for thought
08-09-2009, 09:07 PM
never liked Jayz's wack ass

Pac.

oDoUoSoKo
08-09-2009, 09:18 PM
im having trouble naming 10 DOPE jay-z trax / im having trouble naming 10 WACK pac trax
id help you, but id be called a hating backpacking faggot.:hippy:

The Hound
08-10-2009, 11:32 AM
Sorry Dusk, I didn't realise you would end up getting sand in your vagina over this otherwise I would never have said anything to you - give my condolences to your family for ruining your life

RIP

The Grandmaster
08-10-2009, 08:43 PM

see this is the type of bullshit that just makes me mad and kills a discussion

also that "jay-z was shook of pac" and "pac helped the ghetto"

davedigital360
08-11-2009, 04:54 AM
he has no charisma

CLEARLY, you have no idea what charisma is.

They both legends in their own right. Can't you just leave it at that?

Uncle Steezo
08-11-2009, 05:14 AM
jay-z is the better mc.

pac was more than an mc.
thats why pac will always win these comparisons.
pac was an actor mc activist thug....etc
not many can stack up.

but pac never spit like this.
this is a level above what pac was doing.
ZGKlRWqpODM

ALCATRAZ
08-11-2009, 09:16 AM
if you're into hearing about the latest trends in automobiles and fashion, then jayz is your guy

DR. NICK RIVIERA
08-11-2009, 11:36 AM
^^clearly haven't heard a Jay album in years

love Lost Onez and Minority Report... Jay still deserves to be called the best MC on the mainstream

oDoUoSoKo
08-11-2009, 07:43 PM
jay-z is the better mc.

pac was more than an mc.
thats why pac will always win these comparisons.
pac was an actor mc activist thug....etc
not many can stack up.

but pac never spit like this.
this is a level above what pac was doing.
ZGKlRWqpODM

thats why you arent succeding in these debates...if the question is who is a better rapper...that is literally all there is to it..if ur gonna say, pac was more than an mc, which is why hes the better rapper, then theres no point..i agree with you that he was very powerful in all aspects that he dabbled in, however...that doesnt make him a better rapper, activist, person, spokesperson, etc..yes.. rapper no.

Makadocious
08-11-2009, 08:28 PM
i think jay is overrated

he has no charisma, 90% of his songs seem to fucus on money - how bout a bit more variety?
NAS is miles better then him, end off

so ima say pac

co-sign

i really never got 2 much into Jigga, he has dope songs and shit, but i think he's overrated

Pac>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jigga