PDA

View Full Version : Just to let the couple of bitches that posted on my soulseek thread know what's up...

funky_tooth
09-18-2005, 08:59 PM
I support Wu Tang just as much as the rest of you,I pay for Wu Fam cd's and only SHARE THEM WITH PEOPLE WHO HAVE WU ALBUMS I CAN"T FIND.Don't go gettin all up in my shit before you know the facts.You act like I never paid for shit when 90 to 95% of my wu albums were picked up in a store or ordered over the internet.It was an offer to trade albums not a commercial for the bootleg barn so calm the fuck down and live longer.Oh yeah, stealing the cd's from the store is the exact fuckin' same as downloading it for free so you're just as fucked as anyone else and maybe you need to get knocked the fuck out right along with me.Think before you point fingers dumb mother fuckers.To all that didn't feel the need to say some stupid shit in response to my thread and the ELEVEN or TWELVE that actually looked me up on soulseek thanks for not being lame asses and for taking what I said in the soulseek thread for exactly what it meant.Y'all stay up and you other few stay fucked,we need ditch diggers and taco bell employee's too.Peace.

Sicka than aidZ
09-18-2005, 11:20 PM
haha

ill peep your soul seek., i wont ffront, peace

maestro wooz
09-19-2005, 12:20 AM
buying albums are for suckers. Most albums, especially wu tang, arent worth nearly 15 dollars. If you only buy albums, congratulations on being a tool

Mark
09-19-2005, 05:33 AM
Wooz, shut the fuck up bitch. And remove that banner a.s.a.p. you internet loser.

KBOS
09-19-2005, 07:11 AM
buying albums are for suckers. Most albums, especially wu tang, arent worth nearly 15 dollars. If you only buy albums, congratulations on being a tool
You are certainly not a real wu fan. Think of all the work and talent and creativity and skill and time that goes into making a wu album then tell me its not all worth $15. I don't see how supporting good music makes you a tool...

WolfMan
09-19-2005, 11:09 AM
Mark's on the warpath! :satisfy:

Skellington
09-19-2005, 11:31 AM
Dude...us tole 36's signature??? That's weak man...that's the second time I catched one stealing 36's signature LOL

Unforgiven
09-19-2005, 11:34 AM
if i had a job...no, nevermind, i still wouldn't buy music :dududu:

maestro wooz
09-19-2005, 12:20 PM
marks pissed cause goddess turned down his invitation to meet up and "talk about shit"

Taskmaster
09-19-2005, 01:22 PM
funny i go broke buying records....

Prolifical ENG
09-19-2005, 01:27 PM
Im "Prolifical" on soulseek...there are a few of us here on WTC that are in the "wu tang clan" room.

I dunno what you are talking about bootlegging....but I have hundereds of originals and still download some albums.

Right now I only look for 100% crc ok albums when I download. If you got any and you check your sfvs, feel free to shout me on slsk.

Fr@z
09-19-2005, 01:36 PM
^ Yo yo yo Pro Engis

Is there a secret handshake for the soulseek club?

Prolifical ENG
09-19-2005, 01:46 PM
^ Yo yo yo Pro Engis

Is there a secret handshake for the soulseek club?\

ohhh that handshake.....

better get at me privately and I can show you that twist....its almost like a dance....we dont want to show that to strangers here

+)

Fr@z
09-19-2005, 01:48 PM
lol ok

let me slip into something a little more comfortable

*puts on eyepatch*

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-19-2005, 01:57 PM
my soulseek wont work,does anyone know where i can get a legite download for that shit