PDA

View Full Version : new Mase - shut the city down

whitey
08-09-2009, 10:24 PM
now before you laugh...listen to the song.

i heard it on shade 45 and was like this is pretty good who is this, then i looked at the info and it said mase, definatly did a wtf?!

i guess he produced the track too. anyways check it.

HiXP_9mNyAU

whitey
08-09-2009, 10:26 PM
actually gives a wu tang shout out at the end.

Poetic Wun
08-10-2009, 12:41 AM
i always liked mase. i hope he comes back soon.

mase>pac

TGambino
08-10-2009, 03:52 AM
honestly i jus aint checkin for this dude no more lol i dont even care enough to hate on him

whitey
08-10-2009, 07:29 AM
if i hadnt heard the song before i had known it was him i wouldnt have checked for him either.

but this is more akin to murda mase then pastor mase

ALCATRAZ
08-10-2009, 09:06 AM

mase>pac

log off dork

SKAMPOE
08-10-2009, 09:29 AM

mase>pac

log off dork
werd.... ya niggas be on sum otha shit, u serious about PAC<mase? wtf?

Come Honor Face
08-10-2009, 09:57 AM
This is wack.

Poetic Wun
08-10-2009, 10:10 AM
log off dork
lol i knew you'd come in here talkin about my post.
even if it was true your too much of a dick rider to ignore dumb shit like that.

tellin me to log off like you don't pollute these threads with your hurt-feeling posts cause i don't like some dude you never met.

you need to start bringing substance to your posts instead of your less-than half wit comments, "dork".

@Skamp
1st of all- it ain't "y'all niggas"... it's just me, i'm just being a "hater" since Speak can't back up anything he says, i guess i'll back it up for him.
2nd'ly - if these 2Cock suckers can post retarded shit w/o explanation then fuck it.
but nah i ain't serious tho. you'd have to be retarded to think mase is better lyrically than pac, but it's SO EASY to get other niggas bothered at an internet post... besides, it's just an internet post.

there is honestly nothing y'all could say about an artist that would get me bothered. i've never met these people. even if you did say something about someone, Mase for example.... who cares? y'all can talk shit AS i'm listening to Harlem World, i know ALOT of folk that hate Mase... that's not guna affect how much i dig the record. if you like pac, which you've expressed you do, then cool man, thats your choice, you ain't buyin his tapes with my money... i don't like him tho.

(oh shit... look at me backtracking again)

Poison Flowerz!
08-10-2009, 10:33 AM
welcome back.. again

harlem world was fly by the way

BRONZBODY
08-10-2009, 10:47 AM
hmmm not bad not bad...he has done worse.