PDA

View Full Version : in your opinion, is jus allah an underground legend?

ALCATRAZ
08-10-2009, 02:30 AM
considering the work he has contributed to (violent by design, all fates have changed, etc.) do you consider jus allah an underground legend? i don't want to sway the thread with my opinion so i'll wait a few posts before i respond with my answer ... peace

spiggity_ace
08-10-2009, 04:08 AM
thats a good question, i would consider paz a legend in the underground but he also has more material, jus allah lately has been gay with his delivery i started out likin the aggressive shit it sounds like hes chokin someone to death while rappin, like on black arts and history of violence, i dont think he is a legend yet but maybe if the colossus is dope he mite be. How was all fates have changed i hear so much bull about it being crap cuz it was like something he didnt have much to do with, and i herd that necronomicon was dope besides the bomshot appearances.

ALCATRAZ
08-10-2009, 05:32 AM
^Cosign what you said ... I don't consider him a legend by any means but Colossus may change that ... All Fates Have Changed is a decent album ... lyrics were what you would expect, beats were below average to average ... I'd personally give it 3.5 out of 5 ... Haven't heard necronomicon yet, I should probably check up on that

spiggity_ace
08-10-2009, 05:46 AM
only thing holdin me back from necronomicon is bombshot, theirs a few drunk gza appearances on their that are funny and people who have heard it say its like vbd without paz so it mite be sick on jus allahs half, ima check all fates have changed i liked pool of blood, it was dope to see gza on their as well Lol, hopefully jus goes back to rappin like on VBD he has some fuckin godlike quotables " wen god saw the power i create in my hand | he banned my gene strand from replicatin in man" and "u faggots act as bitch as rupaul | u niggas share 1 milkshake wit 2 straws"

angry!
08-10-2009, 09:53 AM
hes definitely got a legendary record where he smashed every verse,

hes also one of the biggest wastes of talents to hit the underground scene. he doesnt have nearly the amount of material as he should at this point.

not only that, but every verse that comes out of his mouth these days he seems to get more and more removed from what he was. his peak was almost 10 years ago, and since then he hasnt done much to get excited about. hes a shooting star on the underground circuit.

it was beautiful while it lasted. i think hes done at this point, homies brain is FRIED!!!! vinnie would eat this sucka nowdays.

sdeblasi
08-10-2009, 11:14 AM
^ cosign angry!, he doesnt sound at all like his old self anymore

Poison Flowerz!
08-10-2009, 11:19 AM
3qjZBFDCSTE

Buzk
08-10-2009, 02:15 PM
^sick. I dont consider him a legend. he killed VBD, and had some dope verses on All fates have changed, even though that album as a whole were alittle meh. he came with some hard shit on the bomshot collaboration too, but dude deserves better production, and he definitely needs to get his old style back cuz i wasnt feeling him on the latest JMT album.

Guarded By Martyrs
08-10-2009, 02:32 PM
Yes.

Poison Flowerz!
08-10-2009, 02:44 PM
Instead of jus an bomshot shouldaa been jus allah an cloud

GhettoGnom
08-10-2009, 03:16 PM
No.

Absolutely fucking not.

Afficial_Nastee
08-10-2009, 03:19 PM
My stomach got young dead orphans in it//
I eat from trash cans at abortion clinics//

Wet pussy always seem to splash my cock, I'm dead they just didn't leave the casket locked//

Yeah he is a legend....

11th Chamber
08-10-2009, 04:31 PM
Legend, no.

But when his mind is straight and he's got his shit sorted out he is a great MC

ALCATRAZ
08-10-2009, 04:31 PM
who rated my shit one star

show yourself pussy

oDoUoSoKo
08-10-2009, 04:34 PM
lot of potential..and he contributed greatly to an underground classic album..but idk.

Dominus Santorini
08-10-2009, 05:47 PM
I have been listening to Jus Allah only since 1997 so it's based on the last 12 years: Definitely not

Underground legend? Jedi Mind Tricks as a whole maybe, but not Jus Allah as an individual artist.

racist randy
08-10-2009, 05:49 PM
Fuck No.

GhettoGnom
08-10-2009, 06:09 PM
Jedi Mind Tricks as a whole, but not Jus Allah as an individual artist.

^^^this

-----iI rated it 1

ALCATRAZ
08-11-2009, 09:13 AM
-----iI rated it 1

you little faggit

DR. NICK RIVIERA
08-11-2009, 11:26 AM
No.

Plus I can't relate to him [because I'm a thug, not a baby eater]

GhettoGnom
08-11-2009, 02:50 PM
you little faggit

:nonono::nonono::nonono:

Why so personal? :Y

abanks47
08-12-2009, 05:45 AM
I personally feel that he is a legend. Definitely not comparable to a few of the other cats in the game but this cat came through and helped carve one of the greatest underground gems of all time (Violent by design, just so there's no confusion). I feel if you make an album like that, you deserve legendary status. I agree he is not as good as he once was but I still feel he has a very strong presence on the mic.