PDA

View Full Version : Halloween II (spoilers)

Jin10304
08-11-2009, 09:49 AM
Whos going to see this on the 28th? Doesnt look to bad but from the trailer Zombie looks like hes using Sherri Moon Zombie (Myer's mom) as sorta a 'white ghost' that Mike has been seeing and being told to kill members of his family (sounds awfully like Friday The 13th). Two things....

1) Wanna see Zombies explanation on the bullet to the dome Michael took at the end of the 1st

2) Wanna see Zombies explanation on how Dr. Loomis is in this sequel after having his head crushed by Michael (at first I thought he would only be in flashback sequences) but looks like he literally came back to play Lauries protector in the hospital

beautifulrock
08-11-2009, 11:11 AM
I can answer question 2.

In the directors cut of Halloween Loomis doesn't die. Him getting his head crushed was the studio's idea. I'm also wondering how they explain that to incredulous audiences that didn't see the director's cut.

Jin10304
08-11-2009, 11:31 AM
Yeah I saw that before.....but its not the version the studios CHOSE, so for a sequel & continuity's sake....Dr. Loomis SHOULD be dead having been killed in the 1st. Kinda like making a sequel to I Am Legend w/ Will Smith...how it would work if he died in the 1st? Oh right the studios "really" chose one of the alternate endings/dire. cut version where Smith didnt actually blow himself to kingdom come.

oDoUoSoKo
08-11-2009, 09:54 PM
i dont wanna, but im going to end up watchin it..eloels.

djskillz
08-12-2009, 01:05 AM
^Same. I thought the first one was okay but I didn't think Rob Zombie was gonna remake the entire series. Guess I was wrong.

check two
08-12-2009, 09:30 PM
I liked Donald Pleasence better as Dr. Loomis. Also, the guy who played Dr. Loomis in the remake of Halloween had a really fake looking beard.

oDoUoSoKo
08-12-2009, 10:11 PM
^Same. I thought the first one was okay but I didn't think Rob Zombie was gonna remake the entire series. Guess I was wrong.
he didnt think so either.

Lex Lugor
08-13-2009, 04:55 PM
hopefully if were lucky, in this travesty, everyone will die with their tits out again