PDA

View Full Version : Joe Budden - Escape Route(2009) .

iniquity
08-11-2009, 10:18 AM

http://cdn1.amalgamdigital.com/public/images/34/php4g9lec00escaperoute600.jpg

http://rs281.rapidshare.com/files/266183819/859.zip

01. Intro

02. Anti

03. Never Again

04. World Keep Spinniní

05. Forgive Me

06. State of You

07. Good Enough

08. No Comment

09. We Outta Here feat. Slaughterhouse

10. Clothes on a Mannequin

11. Freight Train

12. Connect 4 feat. Young Chris

The Prime Sithesizah
08-11-2009, 10:21 AM
and get the Mood Muzik series.. Joe Budden is easily one of the nicest lyricists alive. Fuq the beef shit he's in.. not too many albums in rap history touchin that series and its, ALONE, mixtape material that sounds like album quality.. no bullshittin either.. downloadin this now..

UncontrolledSubstans
08-11-2009, 10:42 AM
Can't stand his voice.

cap
08-11-2009, 10:44 AM
and get the Mood Muzik series.. Joe Budden is easily one of the nicest lyricists alive. Fuq the beef shit he's in.. not too many albums in rap history touchin that series and its, ALONE, mixtape material that sounds like album quality.. no bullshittin either.. downloadin this now..

finally someone with a set of ears!!
and thanks for the link to the OP.

Spectrum7glr
08-11-2009, 10:57 AM
Can't stand his voice.
cosign

KERZO
08-11-2009, 10:59 AM
hahhahahahhaha

GhettoGnom
08-11-2009, 11:20 AM
Not a fan of the mood muzik series..

But I gotta say, this sounds great so far. Budden finally stepped up his production picking.

The Prime Sithesizah
08-11-2009, 11:52 AM
His debut album was basically a full in-depth look at his life, personal issue. THAT album was conceptual and reflective in every sense. Right now, not considered a classic but in the future.. it'll be looked upon as one of those albums lyrically close to whatever's received as epic right now. Joe Budden goes over listeners' heads. Then... this series captures his rhetorical moments all over the place, most of the songs have HEART in them and people aren't catching the emotion because they're trying to listen too closely... I got the Padded Room joint and Imma review that and this one in a few weeks.. Joe Budden is an important factor in Hip-Hop right now.. deny it if you want..

standout
08-11-2009, 12:30 PM
this shit is dope

but expect 1 million negative reviews in a second on wu-corp...

update-------

the quality is a little off. im hoping theres gona be a better rip.

main_man
08-11-2009, 01:22 PM
i have never thought buddens was a wack mc. actually, i always thought the opposite.
but i guess the mixdown makes his voice sound weak next to the beat a lot of times, so i never really checked for him.like he's whispering or something.
and yes, i am a wu tang head. i think they are the greatest group of all time. but i also think slaughterhouse is doing the damn thing.

anti-social
08-11-2009, 07:59 PM
2) anti.

The Prime Sithesizah
08-11-2009, 08:01 PM
Dont forget the "Halfway House" tape.. this is where the state of Hip-Hop should be..

standout
08-11-2009, 08:51 PM
just an update to everyone here joe said hes getting this remastered...

i heard right off the bat that the quality was shit so this is no surprise.

harm77
08-11-2009, 09:13 PM
His debut album was basically a full in-depth look at his life, personal issue. THAT album was conceptual and reflective in every sense. Right now, not considered a classic but in the future.. it'll be looked upon as one of those albums lyrically close to whatever's received as epic right now. Joe Budden goes over listeners' heads. Then... this series captures his rhetorical moments all over the place, most of the songs have HEART in them and people aren't catching the emotion because they're trying to listen too closely... I got the Padded Room joint and Imma review that and this one in a few weeks.. Joe Budden is an important factor in Hip-Hop right now.. deny it if you want..

you need some floss. i think i see joe budden's pubic hair stuck in your teeth.

standout
08-11-2009, 10:39 PM
His debut album was basically a full in-depth look at his life, personal issue. THAT album was conceptual and reflective in every sense. Right now, not considered a classic but in the future.. it'll be looked upon as one of those albums lyrically close to whatever's received as epic right now.

i still listen to it...

it was a very versatile album...i love Calm Down, 10 Minutes, and Walk With Me...

that shit was crazy.

djskillz
08-11-2009, 11:59 PM
^Walk With Me is dope. One of the only Budden tracks I play on rotation. Never been a big fan of him though.

drippie k
08-12-2009, 12:37 AM
escape route? i bet he was looking for one of those the other day in los angeles