PDA

View Full Version : Joe Budden's Hissy Fit Sissy Antics [All Budden related stories] (Official Thread)

Pages : [1] 2

Chris
08-10-2009, 04:55 PM
aKrZV6Z_3bY

ALCATRAZ
08-10-2009, 05:00 PM
this nigga don't know when 2 stop lol

food for thought
08-10-2009, 05:01 PM
i dont think hes talking bout Rae about squaring up

Chris
08-10-2009, 05:01 PM
^ He was talking about Rae the whole time. He's gone and done it now... He's officially challenged him to a one-on-one. Enough is enough, I hope someone beats his ass so he'll finally stop talking all this bullshit on blogs

Undiluted Karma
08-10-2009, 05:02 PM
Has anyone got a link to the vid where budden is talking and rae and his entourage walk in?
thx

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-10-2009, 05:06 PM
Wow he is talking MAD recklesss here about the god Chef.

This is a total disrespect. He really doesnt seem to know who hes dealing with here, he doesnt know about Rae's past or anything, hes not messing with these faggot rap dudes anymore.

food for thought
08-10-2009, 05:08 PM
i think hes talking about dude that hit him

ALCATRAZ
08-10-2009, 05:12 PM
i think hes talking about dude that hit him
nah bro he's talking about rae, he was referencing rae making out of line statements on twitter like "joe budden is soft" yadda yadda, he says rae is out of shape and hasn't fought in thirty years, he's def talkin bout rae

bet this nigga's next vlog is gonna be from a hospital room lol

TGambino
08-10-2009, 05:13 PM
nah bro he's talking about rae, he was referencing rae making out of line statements on twitter like "joe budden is soft" yadda yadda, he says rae is out of shape and hasn't fought in thirty years, he's def talkin bout rae

bet this nigga's next vlog is gonna be from a hospital room lol
chef hasnt said nothin since the night that shit happened, he aint commented

Chris
08-10-2009, 05:14 PM
http://www.blogtv.com/people/joebuddentv

He's on blogtv now urging people to get Rae to fight him. Said that anyone who turns down a fight is a faggot.

Although he did say anyone who gets on cam after being punched in the face is a faggot, idiot lmao

ALCATRAZ
08-10-2009, 05:15 PM
Although he did say anyone who gets on cam after being punched in the face is a faggot, idiot lmao

LOL^

@ tgambino when did i say he said anything after the incident? listen carefully ... joe budden says the only way they can solve this is to square off, he thinks rae is pussy because he was making sideways statements about joe budden being soft, but refusing to throw down when joey threw out the challenge ...

Thrilla24x7
08-10-2009, 05:18 PM
This dude needs to get slapped for talkin slick. I hope that slaughterhouse album flops

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-10-2009, 05:20 PM
watching him live now

he sounds like such a fucking idiot, begging for "a fight". acting like a fucking kid.

food for thought
08-10-2009, 05:22 PM
yea i am watching too

faggot ass nigga

ALCATRAZ
08-10-2009, 05:24 PM
I hope that slaughterhouse album flops

lol you hope? you HOPE that slaughterhouse album flops? i'd be surprised if that shit sells over 50k

Protect ya Neck!
08-10-2009, 05:25 PM
someone needs to end the dude for continuing to talk smack about god Rae and the Wu.

food for thought
08-10-2009, 05:26 PM
the 'viewers' count just went up 200+ since i turned it on

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-10-2009, 05:43 PM
he has called Chef "a fucking faggot" at least half a dozen time in the last half hour.

hes basically being as disrespectful as you can get

he just called Ghostface "a tru OG, but Rae is a fucking coward"

he said ghostface wouldnt have a problem fighting him, but rae didnt.

Its funny how hes tryin to turn this around now. HES THE ONE WHO JUST GOT TAGGED. rae didnt have to storm his trailer.

food for thought
08-10-2009, 05:44 PM
yo are yall watching this shit??? LOL

this faggot said the dude that hit him threw the icewater bandana on him before they left LOL

Dominus Santorini
08-10-2009, 05:45 PM
Sorry ya'll but I feel Joe Budden on this one...If Chef came up into my spot and his boy hit me, I'd want to do the exact same thing. Fight it out with him like Proof and Royce did with each other and I'd still buy CL2.

That's just being real

food for thought
08-10-2009, 05:48 PM
he keeps saying hte video is going ot be edited

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-10-2009, 05:52 PM
Sorry ya'll but I feel Joe Budden on this one...If Chef came up into my spot and his boy hit me, I'd want to do the exact same thing. Fight it out with him like Proof and Royce did with each other and I'd still buy CL2.

That's just being real

No surprise that you come in with a faggot comment as usual. Your whole mission in wu chamber is to troll and get attention with your retarded opinions.

Rae hasnt got any reason to fight this man, why the fuck would he? Its totally fucking schoolboy shit. Rae already said he didnt mean for him to get punched.

Buddah_MAC
08-10-2009, 05:54 PM
Joey is talking entirely too motherfucking reckless for a crew with that many ex-felons with free time on their hands who will feel like popping Budden will get them a verse & a check on the next album

"It's gonna hurt me to beat up the dude who made the purple tape."

He called Rae a faggot like 30 times and even blew him a kiss...does he not understand that Rae's crew will do some stupid hood shit now? You can't pop off this much shit and expect a calm, reasonable one on one fight.

Sick
08-10-2009, 05:57 PM
No surprise that you come in with a faggot comment as usual. Your whole mission in wu chamber is to troll and get attention with your retarded opinions.

Rae hasnt got any reason to fight this man, why the fuck would he? Its totally fucking schoolboy shit. Rae already said he didnt mean for him to get punched.

So if I roll up with 5 other ppl, get a punch in, tell the press "I didnt mean for dude to get punched", you wouldn't wanna do shit about it? Lol...

TGambino
08-10-2009, 05:57 PM
smfh wow this dude sayin Ghost's name now? fareal he bout to get stabbed and peed on...or catch a trip down a flight of stairs....someone in slaughterhouse please smarten this nigga up

food for thought
08-10-2009, 06:00 PM
lol which on e of yall is killahbeezwtc?

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-10-2009, 06:10 PM
he was talking about Rae "not being able to go to certain parts of the country for the rest of his life"

smfh.

Like Joey really think he'll be able to appear in public in New York if he gets on the wrong side of Rae?

the man i think is fucking lost his mind, literally.

GhettoGnom
08-10-2009, 06:11 PM
hahahaha, it got interrupted by raekwon standing outside... Hahaha :D

spiggity_ace
08-10-2009, 06:11 PM
rae looks like a real strong dude he got huge arms, i wouldnt be surprised if he takes the fight and kills budden and then blogs about it, lolllllll buddens man i thot he would shutup after that he just keeps going damn son i wish i was born in the late 60s in staten and was a part of the wu just so i could punch buddens in the face.

food for thought
08-10-2009, 06:12 PM
hahahaha, it got interrupted by raekwon standing outside... Hahaha :D

lol i know right

TGambino
08-10-2009, 06:13 PM
ive never heard the word "squaredance" so many times in my life call it a scrap a fade a throw down whatever but this nigga talmbout squaredance smfh

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-10-2009, 06:13 PM
not to mention Rae has Busta and all his niggas on his side. And all the Mobb deep affiliations. All the heavyweightz. Joe has literally no one. Not even his own crew will back him up.

Rae would kick this skinny niggas ass anyway.

deeznutz1981
08-10-2009, 06:17 PM
he looks mad skinny sitting there talking all that tough talk. i say rae just goes in on him. but why wouldnt hoey wanna fight whoever it was who punched him? i dont blame hoey either cause this is how dudes around my way generally act after they have been humiliated. he has no choice but damn enough with the blogging just scrap him when you see him.

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-10-2009, 06:21 PM
he had a chance to fight him, he got punched, and he didnt do shit.

i dont care if he was outnumbered, we've found out now it was only 6 to 3.

If your really tough like joe is trying to act he is, he would swung back regardless of being outnumbered. Instead he sat there and took it like a bitch.

If hed of fought back, he wouldda looked like a G, he was on camara, he had a great chance to look tough, but he didnt. He just sat there and too kthe punch.

If it was me, i mightve just wilded out on that camara, and started throwing wild punches all over the place, im gonna get beat up, but fuck it.

angry!
08-10-2009, 06:21 PM
i feel def jam so much right now. who wants to do business with a bitter dust head?!?

the future is bleak and he realizes its about to be raining knuckles on his dome!!!

hes trying to man up and accept it but his eye dilation suggests shit in his pants!!!!!!!!

career finished!!!!

*leans in and whispers "fatality" in raekwons ear as he godfathers a blunt seated in front of his legion of goons*

standout
08-10-2009, 06:25 PM
lol you hope? you HOPE that slaughterhouse album flops? i'd be surprised if that shit sells over 50k

only 35k is shipped.

meaning even if they sell 10k, that is huge from a business perspective.

Wow he is talking MAD recklesss here about the god Chef.

This is a total disrespect. He really doesnt seem to know who hes dealing with here, he doesnt know about Rae's past or anything, hes not messing with these faggot rap dudes anymore.

rae got escourted out by police at RTB. stfu, stop sucking dick.

if "the god Chef" was bout it, he would have hit him himself, on a 1 on 1, with no security. Not roll into the place with 6 security guards and have one of them hit the man that u dont like.

Budden just challenged dude on a 1 on 1...

This is the moment where u keep your dick sucking mouth shut, grow a fucken dick, and realize that a man is challenging another man to a fight because the situation went past verbal communication because it got physical.

Now when u take that dick out of your mouth, and you start to breath again, and some sense and clarity starts to come back to your low intelligent, low common sense brain, youl realize that it dont matter who raekwon is. its 2009, everybody knows somebody. the 16 year old kid living in your very own street probably has enough backup at that point in his life to get it in with someone twice his age.

I am shocked at the amount of people that are standing behind what rae did, having someone else do your dirty work. Yall support this. Yall support hurting someone indirectly through association and then ducking a challange when u get one?

This is what you support? Is there any men on this board?

standout
08-10-2009, 06:28 PM
i dont care if he was outnumbered, we've found out now it was only 6 to 3.

lets say it was 3, which it wasent.

it was him and mickey factz. the other "guy" was the dj, who left the room before anything got physical.

Now, your saying that 3 140-170 pound guys are a fair match to 6 240+ pound men?

Ok. heres a Challenge for you.

Im challenging you to post your picture on here right now. I wanna see how you look like. Because judging by what i just read. im expecting to see the most baddest, dangerous mother fucker on earth.

Post your picture.

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-10-2009, 06:29 PM
ive never heard the word "squaredance" so many times in my life call it a scrap a fade a throw down whatever but this nigga talmbout squaredance smfh

exactly
has anyone ever called a one on one fight a squaredance before? ever?
what planet is this idiot from? i hear squaredance i'm thinking 'boot scootin' boogie' not a knock down drag out brawl.

this video was great, it was like cartman in the fishsticks episode. ego gymnastics.

SoulInDeed
08-10-2009, 06:31 PM
Rae was the first one to throw a punch. Joe is now challenging him to a 1 on 1 fight to settle this. So, just do it. What do yall expect Joe Budden to do? The respect and admiration for a rap legend goes out the window once violence is brought in. If Rae didn't want this, then he shouldn't have punched Joe. It's simple as that.

This is all ignorant, and should never have reached this level, but now that we're here. This is it.

DRUNKENDRAGON
only 35k is shipped.

if "the god Chef" was bout it, he would have hit him himself, on a 1 on 1, with no security. Not roll into the place with 6 security guards and have one of them hit the man that u dont like.

This is the moment where u keep your dick sucking mouth shut, grow a fucken dick, and realize that a man is challenging another man to a fight because the situation went past verbal communication because it got physical.

Now when u take that dick out of your mouth, and you start to breath again, and some sense and clarity starts to come back to your low intelligent, low common sense brain, youl realize that it dont matter who raekwon is. its 2009, everybody knows somebody. the 16 year old kid living in your very own street probably has enough backup at that point in his life to get it in with someone twice his age.

I am shocked at the amount of people that are standing behind what rae did, having someone else do your dirty work. Yall support this. Yall support hurting someone indirectly through association and then ducking a challange when u get one?

When exactly did Rae turn anything down? At this point it's more Hoe Buttends bullshit talk.

Hoey talks, Rae gets faces punched in. This is what we support. ACTION OVER WORDS.

food for thought
he obviously wants to turn the attention from him getting socked like a bitch, to Rae not wanting to fight him

food for thought
08-10-2009, 06:32 PM
Rae was the first one to throw a punch. Joe is now challenging him to a 1 on 1 fight to settle this. So, just do it. What do yall expect Joe Budden to do? The respect and admiration for a rap legend goes out the window once violence is brought in. If Rae didn't want this, then he shouldn't have punched Joe. It's simple as that.

This is all ignorant, and should never have reached this level, but now that we're here. This is it.

rae didnt punch him, dumbass.

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-10-2009, 06:34 PM
standout
joined july 2009
has 21 posts

hmmm...

clicks 'find more posts by standout'
sees they are all, literally every single one- joe budden/slaughterhouse related...

fascinating...

deeznutz1981
08-10-2009, 06:34 PM
only 35k is shipped.

yeah but answer me this.

Seriously, i've been trying to get an answer from a Hoey dick wrangler and no one will answer so tell me why

Hoey doesnt want to fight the dude who actually hit him? i'm not being a smartass either it makes no sense. if my man punched you in the face and you sat and took it like rhianna you would honestly wanna fight me 2 days later? not even a peep about the guy who hit you? you'd wanna fight me??? why is that i dont get it. i do think rae should scrap him cause hes a little skinny bitch and it would be the ultimate L if Hoey lost to a 40 year old fatass but alls i know is when i get hit i want to fight the guy who hit me. am i wrong for that? you fuckin dickrider

Sean
08-10-2009, 06:35 PM
Rae apparently said that nobody was supposed to get hit, which I kind of believe. I've been in a similar kind of situation where two people were talking or arguing, and one of their friends just got mad and hit someone. I think that's kinda what happened here.

As for this "squaredance" thing, I don't think it will happen. I personally think this whole situation will just gradually die down

standout
When exactly did Rae turn anything down? At this point it's more Hoe Buttends bullshit talk.

Hoey talks, Rae gets faces punched in. This is what we support. ACTION OVER WORDS.

So if i have a problem with you - regardless of the situation.

You support me comming to your house with a bunch of security guards and having one of them hit you...

You support this?

Has anyone here ever been jumped in their life, or is everyone here just talking about what they think they would do in case they were surrounded?

Regardless of the situation?

Ive been surrounded before in my life. Mine was a little different, mine was 1 on 8. For those that havent, trust me. You shut up and take it. You dont talk smart...You do what you feel is gona get you out of that situation in the biggest peace possible.

Everyones saying "uuuu i would have swung. i would have pulled out a knife and stabbed one guy, then kicked the other one. uuuu yeah." STFU. NO U WOULDNT.

You take it.

And then if business needs to be handled after, you handle it. All i see in this thread are a bunch of pussies talking wreckless.

Back to the point

I wanna see ghostlaced post his picture.

nick14
not to mention Rae has Busta and all his niggas on his side. And all the Mobb deep affiliations. All the heavyweightz. Joe has literally no one. Not even his own crew will back him up.

Rae would kick this skinny niggas ass anyway.

Word.. Joe talking about LA ... LOL -- Rae is cool with the Game .. .. So,, i dont believe Rae will have any problems out west... Plus Rae is actually cool with Crooked (remember that interview a while back about the purple tape where Crooked was interviewing Raekwon and acting like Rae was his idol) .. smh ...

Joe's fucked up.. .. actually, to go with what you said earlier about he may have "litterally lost his mind" ... Well that's kinda proven.. if you heard the 105.1 radio interview with Meth & Ed Lover, Meth aired out Joe, saying that Joey has to take medication everyday,,, like son's brain really is fucked up.. .. He's taking Zoloft i think, to prevent mental breakdowns. ....

deeznutz1981
08-10-2009, 06:36 PM
lets say it was 3, which it wasent.

it was him and mickey factz. the other "guy" was the dj, who left the room before anything got physical.

Now, your saying that 3 140-170 pound guys are a fair match to 6 240+ pound men?

Ok. heres a Challenge for you.

Im challenging you to post your picture on here right now. I wanna see how you look like. Because judging by what i just read. im expecting to see the most baddest, dangerous mother fucker on earth.

Post your picture.

how bout i post a pic of your moms pussy lips sucking the tip of my cock? will that do?

SoulInDeed
08-10-2009, 06:36 PM
rae didnt punch him, dumbass.
You brought the goons in, they're your responsibility. Either way, Joe feels like he's been humiliated at the hands of Rae, and he wants retribution. It's totally understandable that he would want this, but it's Rae's turn now to respond.

food for thought
08-10-2009, 06:37 PM
yeah but answer me this.

Seriously, i've been trying to get an answer from a Hoey dick wrangler and no one will answer so tell me why

Hoey doesnt want to fight the dude who actually hit him? i'm not being a smartass either it makes no sense. if my man punched you in the face and you sat and took it like rhianna you would honestly wanna fight me 2 days later? not even a peep about the guy who hit you? you'd wanna fight me??? why is that i dont get it. i do think rae should scrap him cause hes a little skinny bitch and it would be the ultimate L if Hoey lost to a 40 year old fatass but alls i know is when i get hit i want to fight the guy who hit me. am i wrong for that? you fuckin dickrider

exactly!!!!!!

ALCATRAZ
08-10-2009, 06:38 PM
standout
joined july 2009
has 21 posts

hmmm...

clicks 'find more posts by standout'
sees they are all, literally every single one- joe budden/slaughterhouse related...

fascinating...
lol

standout
08-10-2009, 06:38 PM
how bout i post a pic of your moms pussy lips sucking the tip of my cock? will that do?

uuuu. tough guy. with a momma joke.

extra fucken tough.

deeznutz1981
08-10-2009, 06:39 PM

You support me comming to your house with a bunch of security guards and having one of them hit you...

You support this?

Has anyone here ever been jumped in their life, or is everyone here just talking about what they think they would do in case they were surrounded?

Ive been surrounded before in my life. Mine was a little different, mine was 1 on 8. For those that havent, trust me. You shut up and take it.

Everyones saying "uuuu i would have swung. i would have pulled out a knife and stabbed one guy, then kicked the other one. uuuu yeah." STFU. NO U WOULDNT.

You take it.

And then if business needs to be handled after, you handle it. All i see in this thread are a bunch of pussies talking wreckless.

Back to the point

i've never been jumped but i can honestly say i's took part in a few jumpings in my day but i dont see how that is relevant. hoey didnt get jumped.

why is it so hard for hoey dickriders to understand. they didnt jump him!!! 1 I repeat 1 guy hit hoey and hoey sat there and took it and then apoligized. how fuckin hard is it for you to comprehend that? I swear Budden dickriders are the dumbest fans in the world

SoulInDeed
08-10-2009, 06:39 PM
Word.. Joe talking about LA ... LOL -- Rae is cool with the Game .. .. So,, i dont believe Rae will have any problems out west... Plus Rae is actually cool with Crooked (remember that interview a while back about the purple tape where Crooked was interviewing Raekwon and acting like Rae was his idol) .. smh ...

Joe's fucked up.. .. actually, to go with what you said earlier about he may have "litterally lost his mind" ... Well that's kinda proven.. if you heard the 105.1 radio interview with Meth & Ed Lover, Meth aired out Joe, saying that Joey has to take medication everyday,,, like son's brain really is fucked up.. .. He's taking Zoloft i think, to prevent mental breakdowns. ....
Yeah, it's definitely been made clear in the past that Joe has had serious problems with depression before. I don't know if Meth aired him out, I mean, it's no secret. Joe Budden's whole gimmick is built off of this.

BTW, it's amazing how just a couple months ago Rae had hit Budden up on his twitter talking bout how they should do something together, and now shit has come to this. Amazing how much of a difference a couple months make.

DRUNKENDRAGON
08-10-2009, 06:40 PM

You support this?

Ive been surrounded before in my life. Mine was a little different, mine was 1 on 8. For those that havent, trust me. You shut up and take it.

You take it.

Back to the point

How about you read and comprehend.

I'll type slower for you.

Hoey... talks... shit... and... doesn't... ever... back... it... up...

Raekwon... stays... silent... and... handles... business... on... some... real... shit...

Don't you understand?

I been jumped before and I fought back and i'm kinda skinny. Come back to reality and stop making generalizations. I ain't taking shit from nobody even if I do get my ass whooped.

Thrilla24x7
08-10-2009, 06:41 PM
This publicity could easily turn on Budden and help raekwon. If other rappers take a stand in this and side with Rae, it could help Rae get some needed support.

EDIT:
This bitch ass fool:

http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr265/pdorkhom/Thrill.jpg
http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr265/pdorkhom/buttons.jpg

deeznutz1981
uuuu. tough guy. with a momma joke.

extra fucken tough.

super fucken tough. i think asking another man to post his pic on an internet forum takes a lot of balls too. i could care less what you or any other dude looks like. what would that prove except your interested in looking at men.

standout
yeah but answer me this.

Yes you are wrong, because joe already sent the challenge out. And rae's camp said "Do you want to fight his brother instead"

And joe said "sure, after rae".

So your wrong.

food for thought
08-10-2009, 06:42 PM
Standout you faggot, they werent security guards.

they were niggas from icewater, you fuckig faggot.

this nigga obivously was talking sideays to get punched in his fucking face.

Rae has said already (u fucking faggot) that he didnt intend for that nigga to get hit in his bitch ass face. but he was obviously out of line and the icewater niggas took it upon themselves to smack his bich ass up for disrespecting their og

faggot.

SoulInDeed
08-10-2009, 06:43 PM
Was it his brother who punched Joe? Cuz Joe made it clear in the video that he would fight him too.

TGambino
08-10-2009, 06:43 PM
http://twitter.com/cthagod This just in Joe Buddens just challenged Ghostface and Method Man to a fight on Def Jam Vendetta and You have to be your own character.

TGambino
08-10-2009, 06:45 PM
http://twitter.com/cthagod This just in Joe Buddens just challenged Ghostface and Method Man to a fight on Def Jam Vendetta and You have to be your own character.

@cthagod In honor of the anniversary of Only Built 4 Cuban Link. Budden actually chose to let Raekwon turn his eye the color of the purple tape.

*dead*

standout
08-10-2009, 06:46 PM
super fucken tough. i think asking another man to post his pic on an internet forum takes a lot of balls too. i could care less what you or any other dude looks like. what would that prove except your interested in looking at men.

you missed the point. from what he said, im expecting a picture of some 240+ pound, buff as hell dude with 5 tattoo tears on his cheak right under a slanted eye.

Now, i know that wont be the case...the the result is more like....a low-to average built geeky looking kid wearing clothes 2 times his size with a mean mug flashing some sort of weapon for reputation....we all know those kinds. the kinds that when they with their boys, they pass people on the street with their chest out and their shoulders stiff...but then when they alone, their heads down. their iPod is on, and they move to the side when they pass you.

Thats the point. your from toronto deeznutz. we neighbours...toronto is full of them cats, have you ever been downtown?

SoulInDeed
08-10-2009, 06:47 PM
I gotta ask too, why would Mobb Deep and their affiliates help out Rae? Wasn't the last time that they did a record together a LONG ASS time ago? Aren't Mobb Deep members of G-Unit? And don't Rae got beef with Yayo and Fifty over comments they made a while back? Why would the G-Units artists Mobb Deep support Rae?

deeznutz1981
08-10-2009, 06:48 PM

You support this?

Ive been surrounded before in my life. Mine was a little different, mine was 1 on 8. For those that havent, trust me. You shut up and take it. You dont talk smart...You do what you feel is gona get you out of that situation in the biggest peace possible.

You take it.

Back to the point

you sound like a hoe for that line right there. "you shut up and take it" I bet thats what you'd do in jail as well just "shut up and take it" how about being a man for once and defending yourself. no one is asking him to talk shit they are asking him to grow a pair of balls and if he gets hit to swing back and try and protect himself from possibly getting hit again. hes lucky they didnt go in there to jump him cause like you HOEY would have curled up in a ball and "shut up and took it"

Cherez
08-10-2009, 06:54 PM
who asks for a fight? hahaha, this aint elementary school. when you see a n!gga you step to him on some sh!t and set it, thats how a fight happens, whether that n!gga wants to fight or not has nothin to do with it. joe buddens soundin like he wanna get don king into this sh!t, f*ck outta here, hahaha. buddens needs to realize that his internet fanbase are weirdos, he's tryin too hard to still look cool to them, why? they aint gonna be able to save you when them wu n!ggas get chu again.

DRUNKENDRAGON
08-10-2009, 06:54 PM
Yes you are wrong, because joe already sent the challenge out. And rae's camp said "Do you want to fight his brother instead"

And joe said "sure, after rae".

So your wrong.

When did Rae's camp say that? Show me.

Tecknowledgist
08-10-2009, 06:59 PM
I gotta ask too, why would Mobb Deep and their affiliates help out Rae? Wasn't the last time that they did a record together a LONG ASS time ago?

about a month ago actually

ak7PylYe8VY

standout
08-10-2009, 06:59 PM
When did Rae's camp say that? Show me.

joe said that on the stream today. he said the people (who i think are royce and crooked from what i got) that went there to see whats up came back and said they wanna know if u wanna fight his brother instead..

SoulInDeed
08-10-2009, 07:00 PM
about a month ago actually

ak7PylYe8VY
Isn't Chamber Music just old, unreleased tracks and verses?

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-10-2009, 07:03 PM
^wow. who the fuck are we talking with here? these kids a fuckin new jacks. i can guarentee you budden has no fans above the age of 18, if he does, they are yet to get their dicks wet.

you missed the point. from what he said, im expecting a picture of some 240+ pound, buff as hell dude with 5 tattoo tears on his cheak right under a slanted eye.

Now, i know that wont be the case...the the result is more like....a low-to average built geeky looking kid wearing clothes 2 times his size with a mean mug flashing some sort of weapon for reputation....we all know those kinds. the kinds that when they with their boys, they pass people on the street with their chest out and their shoulders stiff...but then when they alone, their heads down. their iPod is on, and they move to the side when they pass you.

Thats the point. your from toronto deeznutz. we neighbours...toronto is full of them cats, have you ever been downtown?

lol this kid is mad as fuck his favorite boy band member has been exposed for real as a bitch.

time to tear down them posters kid, you need to break this cute bond you have with a talentless wreck of a man. If Joe Buddens is your idol in life, I aint got no words for you son, at all LOL

Bodega Pop Tartz
08-10-2009, 07:04 PM
Naw, everything is new fam.

food for thought
no, faggot.

DRUNKENDRAGON
joe said that on the stream today. he said the people (who i think are royce and crooked from what i got) that went there to see whats up came back and said they wanna know if u wanna fight his brother instead..

Hoey's words ain't a reliable source.

Remember when he said Deck said fuck joe budden then ran from the venue?
Only to have a video come out days later showing exactly the opposite?

If Hoe Buttends said chop your dicks off you assholes would do it.

Dr. Simon Hurt

look you stupid ass piece of toecheese....

are you joe budden?

why are you defending his honor on a wu tang forum?

it's obvious you have no interest in wu-tang at all you're just an oily piece of budden's pubic hair

go back to buttseckstv

no...it's all new recordings, i'm assuming you can check the liner notes (didn't buy it)

SoulInDeed
08-10-2009, 07:07 PM
Naw, everything is new fam.
That's cool, makes me like the CD a bit more, but that still doesn't explain why Mobb Deep's affiliates would come to support Rae? I know Prodigy and Joe got beef, but he's in jail and Havoc most likely doesn't care about this whole situation. The only man you can truly count on in a fight is yourself, I'm sure rae knows this.

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-10-2009, 07:07 PM
^just shut up lol

-What did Raekwon tell Joe Budden to put on his eye to make the swelling go down?...... C.R.E.A.M.

-In honor of the anniversary of Only Built 4 Cuban Link. Budden actually chose to let Raekwon turn his eye the color of the purple tape.

http://twitter.com/cthagod

lol

standout
08-10-2009, 07:08 PM
^wow. who the fuck are we talking with here? these kids a fuckin new jacks. i can guarentee you budden has no fans above the age of 18, if he does, they are yet to get their dicks wet.

lol this kid is mad as fuck his favorite boy band member has been exposed for real as a bitch.

time to tear down them posters kid, you need to break this cute bond you have with a talentless wreck of a man. If Joe Buddens is your idol in life, I aint got no words for you son, at all LOL

unlike you, no rapper on earth is an idol in my life. a few rappers i look up to financially, like jay-z...i dont look up to any rapper for life decisions.

Now, if your talking about favourite rapper...that would be royce da 59. joe is right after though.

im not like you though. i dont stand by everything joe budden does like you do for wu tang...the method man comment was done in bad taste - but this is passed that, this is now a new situation.

you on the other hand - wu-tang can say "we have officaly converted to scientology" and youd run to the nearest Tom Cruise premier.

Nagra
08-10-2009, 07:10 PM
Why isn't that faggot banned yet?

DRUNKENDRAGON
08-10-2009, 07:11 PM
unlike you, no rapper on earth is an idol in my life. a few rappers i look up to financially, like jay-z...i dont look up to any rapper for life decisions.

Now, if your talking about favourite rapper...that would be royce da 59. joe is right after though.

im not like you though. i dont stand by everything joe budden does like you do for wu tang...the method man comment was done in bad taste - but this is passed that, this is now a new situation.

you on the other hand - wu-tang can say "we have officaly converted to scientology" and youd run to the nearest Tom Cruise premier.

Hypocrytical asshole. You just said the only reason you think Rae backed down from buttends challenge is because buttend said so.

FAIL MORE

Somewhat Healthy
08-10-2009, 07:12 PM
Why isn't that faggot banned yet?

Maybe the guy who approves accounts wants more diversity in the Stan community.

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-10-2009, 07:13 PM
@cthagod

This just in Joe Budden just challenged Raekwon to a pencil fight.41 minutes ago (http://twitter.com/cthagod/status/3234654898) from UberTwitter (http://ubertwitter.com/)

dead

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-10-2009, 07:13 PM

r.

YOU FUCKING SIGNED UP TO ANOTHER WEBSITE PURELY TO DEFEND YOUR FAVORITE RAPPER

you are as in love with this man as it is humanly possible to be

Not even i have bothered signing up to joebudden.tv, its way too much fucking effort, why would i give a fuck

Everyone press the report button on his posts, get this lil bitch banned from here, the mods are slacking

standout
08-10-2009, 07:16 PM
Maybe the guy who approves accounts wants more diversity in the Stan community.

exacaly. also the ads bring in money to the site...so maybe the people that run this site realize that anything slaughterhouse related has brought more activity to the site then the site has had in ages.

ontop of that, im doing nothing but stating my opinion. which is not biased...i love wutang. fishscale is one of my favourite cds in the last decade.

i just seem a little outcast-ish since this whole community is filed with wutang stans that refuse to have their own opinions.

DRUNKENDRAGON
08-10-2009, 07:17 PM
this whole community is filed with wutang stans that refuse to have their own opinions.

Pot, meet kettle.

Somewhat Healthy
08-10-2009, 07:20 PM
exacaly. also the ads bring in money to the site...so maybe the people that run this site realize that anything slaughterhouse related has brought more activity to the site then the site has had in ages.

ontop of that, im doing nothing but stating my opinion. which is not biased...i love wutang. fishscale is one of my favourite cds in the last decade.

i just seem a little outcast-ish since this whole community is filed with wutang stans that refuse to have their own opinions.

I stopped reading after i read something slaughterhouse related bringing activity to anything.

standout
08-10-2009, 07:20 PM
YOU FUCKING SIGNED UP TO ANOTHER WEBSITE PURELY TO DEFEND YOUR FAVORITE RAPPER

you are as in love with this man as it is humanly possible to be

Not even i have bothered signing up to joebudden.tv, its way too much fucking effort, why would i give a fuck

Everyone press the report button on his posts, get this lil bitch banned from here, the mods are slacking

the only reason i even visited this site, yet alone registered, is because jbtv was flooded with wucorp members....they were making like 20-30 threads an hour. so i thought, i wonder if there is anyone on wucorp thats maybe just chilling, or stating an opinion other then these memebers that came here to stir shit up....

so i came here, flipped through the relevent threads, and made a few comments.

you blame me for this? you should be happy. i mean jbtv has like 10,000 active members, and only a handful came to check out whats up with you guys. wucorp has like 100 active members, and 70 of them were flooding jbtv with nonsense.

Bodega Pop Tartz
08-10-2009, 07:21 PM
I'm just waiting for some more diss tracks man, this could be great for rap (Underground, don't nobody in the mainstream care about this shit) right now, I'm so bored with this shit. Slaughterhouse vs. Wu-Tang. Naw it's not even Wu-Tang it's just Raekwon and Inspectah Deck, they need to form a tag team group on some R.A.G.U. shit lol, Dj's need to start making Slaughterhouse vs. Wu-Tang mixtapes with shit from 2008 - Current, throw the diss tracks on it, their current work, radio interviews/video blogs and get this shit poppin, I remember when Mixtapes were like the daily news. It's all good though, I know this beef ain't going no further than it has. Let's all remember the last real rap battle, which took place in one of the last great hip-hop years. This battle made other rappers not even invovled step their pen game up for the time being.
Sya0_PcWQe0
7Ue8tMTtoBk
06etioV19Tw

Protect ya Neck!
08-10-2009, 07:23 PM
the people over at the sohh forums are some real dudes. They got a 100 page thread and like 90%of the dudes know what's up.

Ghost In The 'Lac
^lol at you putting the last one in "qoute" box

DRUNKENDRAGON
the only reason i even visited this site, yet alone registered, is because jbtv was flooded with wucorp members....they were making like 20-30 threads an hour. so i thought, i wonder if there is anyone on wucorp thats maybe just chilling, or stating an opinion other then these memebers that came here to stir shit up....

so i came here, flipped through the relevent threads, and made a few comments.

you blame me for this? you should be happy. i mean jbtv has like 10,000 active members, and only a handful came to check out whats up with you guys. wucorp has like 100 active members, and 70 of them were flooding jbtv with nonsense.

Joe Budden Forums Statistics http://joebuddentv.com/forums/sleekblack/misc/stats.gif Threads: 38,663, Posts: 726,099, Members: 12,610, Active Members: 3,404

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan Statistics http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/misc/stats.gif Threads: 73,995, Posts: 1,547,450, Members: 17,028, Active Members: 1,260

MORE FAIL

Bodega Pop Tartz
08-10-2009, 07:24 PM
^lol at you putting the last one in "qoute" box
LMFAO. My bad, i just fixed that.

Bodega Pop Tartz
08-10-2009, 07:25 PM
I'm just waiting for some more diss tracks man, this could be great for rap (Underground, don't nobody in the mainstream care about this shit) right now, I'm so bored with this shit. Slaughterhouse vs. Wu-Tang. Naw it's not even Wu-Tang it's just Raekwon and Inspectah Deck, they need to form a tag team group on some R.A.G.U. shit lol, Dj's need to start making Slaughterhouse vs. Wu-Tang mixtapes with shit from 2008 - Current, throw the diss tracks on it, their current work, radio interviews/video blogs and get this shit poppin, I remember when Mixtapes were like the daily news. It's all good though, I know this beef ain't going no further than it has. Let's all remember the last real rap battle, which took place in one of the last great hip-hop years. This battle made other rappers not even invovled step their pen game up for the time being.
Sya0_PcWQe0
7Ue8tMTtoBk
06etioV19Tw

DRUNKENDRAGON
08-10-2009, 07:25 PM

I feel you but Hoey's too pussy to put out a diss track

standout
08-10-2009, 07:26 PM
Joe Budden Forums Statistics http://joebuddentv.com/forums/sleekblack/misc/stats.gif Threads: 38,663, Posts: 726,099, Members: 12,610, Active Members: 3,404

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan Statistics http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/misc/stats.gif Threads: 73,995, Posts: 1,547,450, Members: 17,028, Active Members: 1,260

MORE FAIL

you forgot one important statistic.

Joebuddentv.com was lanched 5 months ago.

it was joebuddenonline.com before that.

meaning those statistics you just posted are statistics for only about 5 months.

and wucorp is since??...im guessing a few years.

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-10-2009, 07:26 PM
LMFAO. My bad, i just fixed that.

aight man, good work.

oDoUoSoKo
08-10-2009, 07:31 PM
while i agree that this cat is gonna get stomped, and that hes also an idiot, i think Rae is kinda in the wrong on this one..pains me to say...w/e, theyre arent gonna one on one.

Protect ya Neck!
08-10-2009, 07:32 PM
you forgot one important statistic.

Joebuddentv.com was lanched 5 months ago.

it was joebuddenonline.com before that.

meaning those statistics you just posted are statistics for only about 5 months.

and wucorp is since??...im guessing a few years.

To dense to know why that may be? Joey putting up a video on YOUTUBE like every other day, not to mention forming a new supergroup.

If none of the above have happend, JBTV wouldn't be poppin

tical2000
08-10-2009, 07:33 PM
Joe Budden obviously does not care about self preservation......

Message to Joe buddens: YOU FUCKIN LOST

standout
08-10-2009, 07:34 PM
To dense to know why that may be? Joey putting up a video on YOUTUBE like every other day, not to mention forming a new supergroup.

If none of the above have happend, JBTV wouldn't be poppin

i agree with you.

he did some great marketing. u cant go to a hiphop site without seeing joe budden somewhere. he made himself very relevent...

Rode Block
08-10-2009, 07:39 PM
i agree with you.

he did some great marketing. u cant go to a hiphop site without seeing joe budden somewhere. he made himself very relevent...

He's a relevant joke.

In 2 months no one is gonna know who Buttons is.

DRUNKENDRAGON
08-10-2009, 07:41 PM
i agree with you.

From a no one to a fucking clown pussy. Good job staying relevant.

deeznutz1981
08-10-2009, 07:47 PM
i agree with you.

you need to take your own advice and "just shut up and take it"

the silencer
08-10-2009, 08:08 PM
if i were in Buddens situation i'd say the same thing.....even tho in reality, even if he's "outta shape" Rae will probably stomp him..

but for Rae---all the Gambino shit is not a joke, not pretend....you see Michael Corleone roll deep all the time and gave his ppl do the dirty work for him, well it's the same shit here..

all you faggots callin Rae a coward n all that sound like this bitch:
uG5Q5jemLi8

main_man
08-10-2009, 08:12 PM
say what you will, this joe buddens muh fukka is kinda entertaining. lol

ShaolinGeneral
08-10-2009, 08:49 PM
Buddens Lost. After getting snuffed his response was going on the web with an icepack...really?

Jugganaut
08-10-2009, 08:51 PM
Ok, if 4-5 guys jump you, maybe you gotta just take it. (according to standout), but do you have to rock they bandanna and blog about getting ya ass kicked? What part of the game is that? rofl

ShaolinGeneral
08-10-2009, 08:51 PM
And after that was a challenge to fight 1 on 1? Why wasn't there a 1 on 1 after you got snuffed 1 on 1? Who's buying into Buddens bull? Raekwon can't control someone snuffing Buddens so whoever hating on Rae obviousley never gotten into situations similar to this.

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-10-2009, 08:52 PM
Buddens Lost. After getting snuffed his response was going on the web with an icepack...really?

he did that because he is an attention whore.

he will whore even his own self respect out for attention.

he loved the fact he got punched, because it gave him something big to blog about. Hes a sucka for punishment, because he really doesnt care how he gets attention.

So thats why he straight away went online with a huge ice pack, he wanted to make a big deal out of it, even though it reflected bad on him, he doesnt care, he just wants publicty. Hes a bitch.

ricky
08-10-2009, 09:52 PM
is killa sin outta jail yet.
send his ass after budden.

Protect ya Neck!
08-10-2009, 10:02 PM
lol look at what the joe budden bums did to Rae's wiki

http://i29.tinypic.com/fd7wag.jpg

Protect ya Neck!
08-10-2009, 10:13 PM
LOL @ this thread

http://forums.projectcovo.com/showthread.php?t=2122631

MauiLife
08-10-2009, 11:02 PM
LOL @ this thread

http://forums.projectcovo.com/showthread.php?t=2122631

thx for pointing this out lol.

Jammin
08-11-2009, 12:21 AM
when will joe budden learn?

ShaolinDarts
08-11-2009, 12:28 AM
What the fuck has rap come to now?

If you want to fight Rae then go find him you faggot. No need to go and make yet another stupid ass blog. Oh and you might want to do something about the guy that ACTUALLY hit you too.

EAGLE EYE
08-11-2009, 01:37 AM
lol - YES (THE GUY THAT ACTUALLY HIT U)

WATCH WE FIND OUT IT WAS POPPA WU PISSED OFF CUZ JOE MADE FUN OF HIM FOR NOT WEARING SKINNIES OR KNOWIN'-THE-LEDGE ABOUT FLASH DRIVES

Somewhat Healthy
08-11-2009, 01:49 AM
AHAHAH, you don't fuckin disrespect a man's computer savvy-ness.

Just think about how that flash drive got to Budden, Some big ass dude who just clocked him on the eye gives him a flash drive with the video on it.

Huggasaurus Sex
08-11-2009, 01:53 AM
yearofthewu

Frank Drebin
08-11-2009, 02:28 AM
Somebody call up Minister Farrakhan please

Krish
08-11-2009, 07:10 AM

You support this?

You take it.

Back to the point

Yup same shit kinda happened to me 4 on 20...you dont fukin fight back unless you wana end up with no teeth...you take the shit co sign what this dude is sayin none of dese faggots would of swung back and thats the fukin truth...but yer i couldnt reali give a shit bout this stupid beef but budden would have rae ne day

deeznutz1981
08-11-2009, 07:19 AM
Yup same shit kinda happened to me 4 on 20...you dont fukin fight back unless you wana end up with no teeth...you take the shit co sign what this dude is sayin none of dese faggots would of swung back and thats the fukin truth...but yer i couldnt reali give a shit bout this stupid beef but budden would have rae ne day

lol @ you for being such a pussy.

if its 4 on 20 wouldnt you be afraid of losing your teeth anyway? if not worse? wouldnt you as a man kick into survival mode and protect your teeth? no matter how budden dickriders spin it they lose. if they went to "jump" him which they didnt but hoey groupies wanna say that then hoey still loses for not doing anything while being "jumped"

joey is the dude that in jail wouldnt do a thing if 4 big dudes walked up to him. he would personally guide all of their dicks in his assholes direction for the sake of not being beat up = hoe ass move. and if rae is telling the truth and he went there to talk and 1 of his boys checked hoey then hes a bitch as well for not fighting back. either way he DID NOT FIGHT BACK = L

snapple
08-11-2009, 08:15 AM
buddens is a fool.....

what a gossip girl...

i liked pump it up and everything....it's still a good song....

but as a person this guy comes off as a herb. seeing these silly blogvideos posted on here lately.....

i don't really care about joe buddens and raekwon fighting...its entertaining and all that...but i would rather hear them settle it in the booth.... "do you forget where you are....crooked is from the WC" come on LOL.....

on some real shit though settle it in the booth.....it might give budden some more shine.....

the only joey ive ever heard was pump it up...

slaughterhouse doesn't get any play....

wu-tang got classics. radio and clubs still bang them. C-L-A-S-S-I-C shit. this a good oppurtunity for joey to try and come up a little. it's a shame though cause wu aint what they use to be, but hey, better late then never.

crass
08-11-2009, 08:30 AM
lol @ you for being such a pussy.

if its 4 on 20 wouldnt you be afraid of losing your teeth anyway? if not worse? wouldnt you as a man kick into survival mode and protect your teeth? no matter how budden dickriders spin it they lose. if they went to "jump" him which they didnt but hoey groupies wanna say that then hoey still loses for not doing anything while being "jumped"

joey is the dude that in jail wouldnt do a thing if 4 big dudes walked up to him. he would personally guide all of their dicks in his assholes direction for the sake of not being beat up = hoe ass move. and if rae is telling the truth and he went there to talk and 1 of his boys checked hoey then hes a bitch as well for not fighting back. either way he DID NOT FIGHT BACK = L

A lot of tough talk. You know you wouldn't jack if a mob of dudes attacked you.

ALCATRAZ
08-11-2009, 09:00 AM
just came on to say joe budden is a snitch bitch, carry on ....

deeznutz1981
08-11-2009, 09:59 AM
A lot of tough talk. You know you wouldn't jack if a mob of dudes attacked you.

no your right i'd lay down and take it and then apoligize

lol @ you for exposing yourself as a wimp.

i love the joey dickriders using that same excuse

"you wouldnt do anything" "you would have taken it dry like joey"

you dont know me so dont try and throw me in the same boat as a pussy. just because you know you wouldnt do shit doesnt mean everyone is shook like you and joey are.

SHAoLiN LoRD
08-11-2009, 10:21 AM
Listen, I urge you all to listen to the Joe Buddens vs. G-Unit mixtape by Whoo Kid.

Listen to the whole thing...the interviews and the tracks.

Its the same thing with this wanksta......he pulls the same nonsense with all his beef.

He is the biggest yapper out there. I promise you, it is a comedy.....Just listen to it.

It is the same nonsense. Playin dumb.....wanting to fight Game one on one. THIS KAT IS A CLOWN......Go grab it at DATPIFF.COM.

This kats whole MO is played out

Jammin
08-11-2009, 10:22 AM
I WISH SOMETHING LIKE THAT HAPPENS TO BUDDEN

wshhoZXc9af59i6iqq8Z

SHAoLiN LoRD
08-11-2009, 10:34 AM
The funny thing is that he uses criminology as a beat for one of his dis tracks to Game....

he calls it heartbeatology.....How funny is that

Soulless
08-11-2009, 10:56 AM

That's just being real

Why wouldn't you want to fight the guy that actually hit you? Rae didn't tell the dude to hit Joey and has already said that he didn't mean for Joey to get hit.

Rae needs to respond to this though. I mean I don't think it was a good look for him to do what he did in the first place, but now having Joey call him out like this is even worse.

KERZO
08-11-2009, 10:57 AM
hahaha i cant see this shit going well for joe..he's gonna get pimpslapped again...i dont think anything else can be as funny as him wearing that icewater scarf with ice on his eye..that shit was an epic self-sonnage.

chef would eat that murker for starters

Chris
08-11-2009, 11:11 AM
http://i32.tinypic.com/207uye0.jpg

Klawful
08-11-2009, 11:31 AM

You support this?

You take it.

Back to the point

Standout I can't say as I was ever in a 1 on 8 situation but hell I was in a 1 on 6 fight once.... Where I was the 1..... I walked away with my head held after throwing down and cracking some skulls.... If you just sit and take it like a bitch then you are a bitch point blank period

mcgirt
08-11-2009, 11:36 AM
Budden lost. Simple as that.

standout
08-11-2009, 11:42 AM
Standout I can't say as I was ever in a 1 on 8 situation but hell I was in a 1 on 6 fight once.... Where I was the 1..... I walked away with my head held after throwing down and cracking some skulls.... If you just sit and take it like a bitch then you are a bitch point blank period

to each his own, but personally i would much rather get hit and kicked like twice and come back another day, then land 2 punches and get stomed the fuck out and hospitalized.

SHAoLiN LoRD
08-11-2009, 11:47 AM
then you have no pride and you have fears of living. your a soooker, standout bangout on ya momz

deeznutz1981
08-11-2009, 11:50 AM
to each his own, but personally i would much rather get hit and kicked like twice and come back another day, then land 2 punches and get stomed the fuck out and hospitalized.

pussy

standout
08-11-2009, 11:50 AM
Why wouldn't you want to fight the guy that actually hit you? Rae didn't tell the dude to hit Joey and has already said that he didn't mean for Joey to get hit.

Rae needs to respond to this though. I mean I don't think it was a good look for him to do what he did in the first place, but now having Joey call him out like this is even worse.

your making rae seem innocent.

Would you hold the employee or the manager responsible for something going wrong in a firm due to a task that was issued by the manager?

If you send 6 people on a business trip and one of them starts a fight at a meeting, that person makes the company look bad, not just themselves. The management answers to that.

I hope you see my point.

deeznutz1981
08-11-2009, 11:52 AM
your making rae seem innocent.

Would you hold the employee or the manager responsible for something going wrong in a firm due to a task that was issued by the manager?

If you send 6 people on a business trip and one of them starts a fight at a meeting, your making the company look bad, not just yourself. The management answers to that.

I hope you see my point.

it wasnt on some business tip though. these were friends of rae's. they dont share a brain. i have a group of friends but we all have different ways of dealing with things and different thoughts on certain situations. you think the richest or most famous guy in that group should take fault in everything everyone else does? makes no sense

Klawful
08-11-2009, 11:54 AM

It is clear from that statement that you have little pride in yourself as a man.... either that or you are female....

If it is 8 on 1 how can you think that it would be hit and kicked maybe twice... Usually when people gang up on you it is to beat the living shit out of you... you can either help them do it by not standing up for yourself or you can make them work for it and maybe come out on top.....

If all you got from an 8 on 1 situation was a punch and a couple of kicks the people were not serious about it....

You should always expect the worse and then wild the fuck out when shit starts....

standout
08-11-2009, 11:56 AM
it wasnt on some business tip though. these were friends of rae's. they dont share a brain. i have a group of friends but we all have different ways of dealing with things and different thoughts on certain situations. you think the richest or most famous guy in that group should take fault in everything everyone else does? makes no sense

and coworkers have no relationships? and they share a brain?

This is new to me. but it sounds interesting.

Aside from the fact that you missed the point, I may want to apply to your company cuz it sounds like a fun bunch.

standout
08-11-2009, 11:58 AM
It is clear from that statement that you have little pride in yourself as a man.... either that or you are female....

If it is 8 on 1 how can you think that it would be hit and kicked maybe twice... Usually when people gang up on you it is to beat the living shit out of you... you can either help them do it by not standing up for yourself or you can make them work for it and maybe come out on top.....

If all you got from an 8 on 1 situation was a punch and a couple of kicks the people were not serious about it....

You should always expect the worse and then wild the fuck out when shit starts....

Ok. thanks.

Il keep that in mind next time im surrounded by 8 people with a knife to my stomach.

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-11-2009, 11:59 AM
^^^post about something other than buddens or slaughterhouse

i dare you.

standout
08-11-2009, 12:01 PM
^^^post about something other than buddens or slaughterhouse

i dare you.

man i would but everything else on this site is so boring...

Let me check out the general discussions section... That might be fun.

IrOnMaN
08-11-2009, 12:01 PM
Joe and Rae should just duke it out in a ring. I mean that. First off all, Joe should've just kept his mouth shut. Rae didn't punch Joe because if that video airs, Rae would probably get arrested for hitting Joe (that's why Rae had his boy do it).

Yeah. Joe and Rae should have a fight in a ring and show it on BET and MTV. I have $200 on Rae.

Klawful
08-11-2009, 12:04 PM
Standout I really mean to disrespect to you I don't know you from a bar of soap and if you got out of a bad situation then thats great.... But you aren't trying to promote some tough guy image on the internet after getting punched and not responding in kind.... But Joey is and that is really stupid

Come Honor Face
08-11-2009, 12:04 PM
LOL @ this nigga condoning posing for pictures with your enemies flag on, and saying "I'm sorry" for the shit talking you did for the past month for the world to hear. Oh, and then there's being caught in a kie saying he went after Deck @ RTB's. Face it, Budden is a studio gangsta. Rae's the real thing.

Come Honor Face
08-11-2009, 12:05 PM
Standout I really mean to disrespect you

lol

standout
08-11-2009, 12:10 PM
Standout I really mean to disrespect to you I don't know you from a bar of soap and if you got out of a bad situation then thats great.... But you aren't trying to promote some tough guy image on the internet after getting punched and not responding in kind.... But Joey is and that is really stupid

oh no no no...definitely not trying to promote no type of tough guy image. thats not me. im a calm and passive person, if anything. and yes, i did get out of that situation. i used it as an example, maybe i shouldnt have. My whole point was, the only way i would swing if i was badly outnumbered, was if i knew that this is it, and im gona get fucked up baddly either way. But if i know that me not partaking in any activity is gona make me 1000x better off, id take the high road and wait another day when the "playing field" is a little more even.

If that makes me a pussy, then so be it.

Come Honor Face
08-11-2009, 12:13 PM
Ok then.............................................. .............................

You are in fact, a pussy.

Come Honor Face
08-11-2009, 12:17 PM
Btw, it ain't anyone but Budden's fault that he hangs out with a couple lame ass cornballs, and does blog video's. Joe had 2 other guys with him, and they both were cowards as well.

deeznutz1981
08-11-2009, 12:17 PM
oh no no no...definitely not trying to promote no type of tough guy image. thats not me. im a calm and passive person, if anything. and yes, i did get out of that situation. i used it as an example, maybe i shouldnt have. My whole point was, the only way i would swing if i was badly outnumbered, was if i knew that this is it, and im gona get fucked up baddly either way. But if i know that me not partaking in any activity is gona make me 1000x better off, id take the high road and wait another day when the "playing field" is a little more even.

If that makes me a pussy, then so be it.

so how many punches should it take before budden sticks up for himeslf? like i dont understand the science behind your whole argument. 6 dudes storm in, you think oh shit am i gonna get beat then one dude punches you in the face and you still thin oh shit i'm done. wouldnt you either think after the first act of violence toward you that a beat down was following immediately after? it just boils down to you and me being completely different. and who said anything about a knife to the stomach? did budden have a knife to his stomach? lets stay on topic

SoulInDeed
08-11-2009, 12:23 PM
Aight then, well Budden pulled a bitch move by not fighting, OK. But now, Budden is challenging Rae to a 1 on 1 fight, should he accept? Would he be a bitch for not accepting a 1 on 1 fight with Budden after Budden goes online and calls him a faggot and a coward over and over again. It's a desperate move by Budden to save face, but I think Rae should accept the fight. If he loses, Budden look weak for picking on a 40 year old man who's out of shape, if he wins then he destroys Budden's career for good. I think Rae should accept, ain't no real shame in losing a 1 on 1 fight. A man challenged you and calls you all types of disrespectful shit, then you accept and see what happens. No shame.

kwabena1041
08-11-2009, 12:32 PM
Aight then, well Budden pulled a bitch move by not fighting, OK. But now, Budden is challenging Rae to a 1 on 1 fight, should he accept? Would he be a bitch for not accepting a 1 on 1 fight with Budden after Budden goes online and calls him a faggot and a coward over and over again. It's a desperate move by Budden to save face, but I think Rae should accept the fight. If he loses, Budden look weak for picking on a 40 year old man who's out of shape, if he wins then he destroys Budden's career for good. I think Rae should accept, ain't no real shame in losing a 1 on 1 fight. A man challenged you and calls you all types of disrespectful shit, then you accept and see what happens. No shame.

Man fuck that, Im fucking 33 and aint fighting nobody no more. I call the devils (police) on niggas. I like Rae have not had a fight in mad years. If I was Rae Id get 9th prince or one of them niggas to fight. Or just make a video saying fuck this nigga. He got punched and did not do shit so fuck it and him

Come Honor Face
08-11-2009, 12:36 PM
Man fuck that, Im fucking 33 and aint fighting nobody no more. I call the devils (police) on niggas.

Was this an exaggeration? i hope so. I know I'd fuck someone up a lot worse than i had originally planned if they called the police on me initially. Don't snitch, defend yourself.

deeznutz1981
08-11-2009, 12:36 PM
Man fuck that, Im fucking 33 and aint fighting nobody no more. I call the devils (police) on niggas. I like Rae have not had a fight in mad years. If I was Rae Id get 9th prince or one of them niggas to fight. Or just make a video saying fuck this nigga. He got punched and did not do shit so fuck it and him

ummm no

Come Honor Face
08-11-2009, 12:38 PM
Is Deeznuts the only other cat that has a sense of the street codes around here?

Come Honor Face
08-11-2009, 12:40 PM
A neighbor of mine called the police on me for playin my music too loud, and when they came to my door, we were smokin blunts in the tv room. I damn near wanted to off that fuckin guy.

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-11-2009, 12:41 PM
If your getting punched by someone, but you wont fight back becaue your outnumbered, your a pussy.

Your basically saying you only fight when you have lots of people to back you up, which is exactly the reason you are dissin rae. Your fucking pussys and dumb.

OK. But now, Budden is challenging Rae to a 1 on 1 fight, should he accept? .

no because thats fucking retarded and high school sounding. Why the fuck would a OG like rae get invloved with such retarded things like that?

Come Honor Face
08-11-2009, 12:45 PM
Well put GHOST.

Bobby Budknickers
08-11-2009, 12:46 PM
A Y'ALL
FOUND A BETTER QUALITY VID OF THE WHOLE BUDDENS/RAEKWON INCIDENT FROM THE OTHER NIGHT

pBQcstOqd44

dead

deeznutz1981
08-11-2009, 12:46 PM
A neighbor of mine called the police on me for playin my music too loud, and when they came to my door, we were smokin blunts in the tv room. I damn near wanted to off that fuckin guy.

i'm telling you man the younger generation is just straight vagina. people just call the police nowadays for revenge and its sickening! and thats why joey shouldnt be on the internet acting tough cause rae's probably being investigated for assault as we speak. and now if something goes down who do you think they are gonna go look for? no principles anymore

Jammin
08-11-2009, 12:49 PM
Dh6IrwbkxWM

Jammin
08-11-2009, 12:50 PM
nigga's still talking, shut the fuck up seriously

TGambino
08-11-2009, 12:55 PM
yall defending budden obviously never been in any kind of shit like this before....when you're outnumbered you never just take the beating, cuz you dont know what niggas will do to you.....you dont know what niggas will do after you're knocked out.....you gotta just fight through them n try to get away....and u dont gotta be jet li to do that, anybody that knows shit knows to get your back to a wall so nobody can attack you from behind, get a chair or somethin to create some distance n then fight your way out the door...if not u gonna get ur ass whooped or worse anyways.....but this soft perez hilton ass nigga just sat there, got popped in the face n blogged about it and let niggas treat him like their misbehaving son....forced to apologize LMAO!!!!!

and if you aint thoro like that and you aint tryin to be in a position where u gotta physically defend yourself....then why tha fuck did you say you were lookin for a fight at rock the bells???

made this nigga put on an ice water bandana and apologize....LMAO!!!!!!!

Mcthuggin99
08-11-2009, 12:55 PM
damn if rae do stand up i doubt buddens will do anything

Klawful
08-11-2009, 01:01 PM
And then he was rocking the bandana in pictures

Sean
08-11-2009, 01:09 PM
From a representative of IceH20:

“Contrary to various reports that have been circulating on the internet since Saturday, Raekwon has made no statement, either official or unofficial, about a reported altercation that supposedly involved members of his entourage and rap artist Joe Budden. This includes statements allegedly made to the staff of Rock The Bells. Raekwon and his associates are busy focusing on his company, IceH20 and preparing for the highly anticipated release of Only Built 4 Cuban Linx Pt. II that will hit stores September 8th, 2009.”

http://2dopeboyz.okayplayer.com/2009/08/11/raekwon-speaks-on-rock-the-brawls-bells/

http://twitter.com/RAEKWONICEWATER

kwabena1041
08-11-2009, 01:21 PM
Was this an exaggeration? i hope so. I know I'd fuck someone up a lot worse than i had originally planned if they called the police on me initially. Don't snitch, defend yourself.

Man this aint no fucking movie. Life is much nicer when you live life legally. Of coarse if Im attacked Im going to defend myself right then, but if you think my grown ass is actually going to go looking to fight someone....shit maybe 10-15 years ago. Now Im a father I have lots to lose. Just like I guarantee Rae aint gone fight that little young punk

Thrilla24x7
08-11-2009, 01:22 PM
how convenient, slaughterhouse album in stores today. This dude is such a fuckin gimmick, someone needs to end his career(INS) again.

Come Honor Face
08-11-2009, 01:28 PM
I'm 30, and I'll glady fight 6 men before I make a video that I believe will be shown to people everywhere that shows me wearing the enemies flag, and apologizing to them. Fuck that shit!! Also, short of being a child molester, or a murderer of the innocent like a serial killer, nobody would EVER have to worry about me calling the police on them.

Tage
08-11-2009, 01:30 PM
is he putting some fucking lip balm on in the beginning of this video?

and is he recording from his mum and dads bedroom(who have separate beds)?

CPH Link
08-11-2009, 01:32 PM
He seriously thinks Rae is gonna take this? Hes talking like Rae aint a real dude. Wow hes the biggest CLOWN EVER!!

Jammin
08-11-2009, 01:40 PM
i hope ghost will do like he did with mase, the nigga wont talk anymore

biggt
08-11-2009, 01:42 PM
what the fuck is he gonna expose? just like he exposed deck? come on duke just take the L and keep it moving joey forgetting the biggest point in this shit rae dont gotta do shit he a boss he dont need to get his hands dirty he got people for that but joey dont!

camron4589
08-11-2009, 01:42 PM
joe buddens is gunna get fuckin shot.

deeznutz1981
08-11-2009, 01:48 PM
Man this aint no fucking movie. Life is much nicer when you live life legally. Of coarse if Im attacked Im going to defend myself right then, but if you think my grown ass is actually going to go looking to fight someone....shit maybe 10-15 years ago. Now Im a father I have lots to lose. Just like I guarantee Rae aint gone fight that little young punk

I'm sorry but if your not gonna go look for them after you've been assaulted then thats fine but you dont call the police. i thought you were joking about that. just leave it alone stop snitchin

DRUNKENDRAGON
08-11-2009, 01:51 PM
Square dance is the faggotiest word for a fight ever.

SHAoLiN LoRD
08-11-2009, 01:54 PM
This kat wont give up....BTW...I ran into U-God today in JERSEY CITY....

Jammin
08-11-2009, 01:55 PM
u talked to him about budden?!

Jammin
08-11-2009, 01:57 PM
is he putting some fucking lip balm on in the beginning of this video?

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/smilies/gaynezz.gif

djskillz
08-11-2009, 01:57 PM
Budden is a faggot. Straight up. All this shows is him trying to backpeddle and make the situation look the opposite of what it actually is.

Come Honor Face
08-11-2009, 02:20 PM
I've heard his warm, moist lips are legendary in Jersy.

SHAoLiN LoRD
08-11-2009, 02:23 PM
Is this guy serious? Does he really listen to what comes out of his mouth?

HE SAID " when you take the cameras away these rappers aint who they are".

Does he realize what he just said? He must be talking about himself.

SHAoLiN LoRD
08-11-2009, 02:27 PM
u talked to him about budden?!

Yo Whut up JAMMIN...My brother...

I seen him in the Newport Mall in Jersey City....he was dolo and I was with some dudes from work. I just gave him the head nod and kept it movin. He nodded back. I felt foolish to go up to him on some groupie or interview isht....

But, I found it funny that he was chillin in Jersey City (Buttons so called home). But then again, I think he moved to Jersey not too long ago..

hectis
maybe Joe is one of those people that enjoys getting beat and humiliated time after time, he probably gets off on it

kingwu
ofcouse he does when was the last time somebody cracked one of yall and got away with it

Giflord
08-11-2009, 02:48 PM
if it wasnt for joe id be bored all summer....

MauiLife
08-11-2009, 02:50 PM
LOL. It keeps "replaying over and over" in his head!!!!!

HILARIOUS

Rode Block
08-11-2009, 02:53 PM
If Budden really wanted revenge he should go out and look for Rae. Not blog about it.

kwabena1041
08-11-2009, 03:02 PM
I really really wanna kick this nigga ass

Frank Drebin
08-11-2009, 03:06 PM
whats this guy just got one hat?

man this bitch just lost his mind for real.

STOP SAYING SQUAREDANCE CUNT IT SOUNDS GAY AS FUCK!

"Public perception which is all of these rappers care about." like you don't you fucking moron, your talking more to the public than anyone else.

"not saying anything negative about nobody" ummmm

TGambino
08-11-2009, 03:11 PM
this is gettin old and corny budden needs 2 stop talking

food for thought
08-11-2009, 03:13 PM
yo we were watching this live and commented in this thread:

http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81194

jokostyle
08-11-2009, 03:37 PM
i hope they all will calm down. Grown men like the wu generals don t need these teenagers beefs which can bring the death. During all these childish 50 Vs All, Nas/Jay Z ... I was pleased by the wu for not being too much involved in this bullshit thing. ANd now there's all this because someone said he is better than meth...

LORD NOSE
08-11-2009, 03:49 PM
grow up

Mcthuggin99
08-11-2009, 04:02 PM
first go after Deck then Rae. i thought he was gonna beat deck up?

nothing will happen except another video blog saying the same shit

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-11-2009, 04:04 PM
yeah isnt there already a 100 post thread about this video? http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81194

it was all being watched live

Mcthuggin99
08-11-2009, 04:06 PM
yeah isnt there already a 100 post thread about this video? http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81194

it was all being watched live

different vid bro

TGambino
08-11-2009, 04:16 PM
He lost all credibility when he begged his internet stans to bother Rae on twitter. that's some lame nigga shit.

spiggity_ace
08-11-2009, 04:30 PM
redman and chino xl should get involved, tell this faggot to shut up already he makin jersey look bad, rae n ghost should just fuck em up like they would have back in 95 y isnt that ninja turtle ortiz talkin he beein real silent rite now. I guess masta killa and the gza are really plannin assassinations on these dudes, jk.

iuno how random this is but im listenin to some necro song( i never listen to necro) but wut if him and ill bill got involved, it would be crazy, and necro released a diss track like that fuckin head split joint.

7x24m5yqIoU

Mcthuggin99
08-11-2009, 04:49 PM
He lost all credibility when he begged his internet stans to bother Rae on twitter. that's some lame nigga shit.

lol thats like when we bothered the budden fanboys on their forum. so just some internet geek type shit

TGambino
08-11-2009, 04:52 PM
lol thats like when we bothered the budden fanboys on their forum. so just some internet geek type shit
"we" i didnt do none of that lame shit

Thrilla24x7
08-11-2009, 04:53 PM
^lol, word is bond.

GhettoGnom
08-11-2009, 04:58 PM
^^^co-sign

necro

Yeah, the biggest dickhead poser faggot on the planet... He REALLY should get involved in a Budden / Rae beef!

{:(

ALCATRAZ
08-11-2009, 05:02 PM
Watch warcloud abduct one of these daughterhouse hoes lol

spiggity_ace
08-11-2009, 05:14 PM
^^^co-sign

Yeah, the biggest dickhead poser faggot on the planet... He REALLY should get involved in a Budden / Rae beef!

{:(

WHoa whoa whoaaaaa slow down their mister, faggot poser on the planet, ur postin in a joe buddens thread homie, think about wut u sed, necro makes good beats, u guys get on em reall hard tho, i just think a diss track of that nature would be dope, wut kind of response is their to them budden can come with witty punchlines n shit but itll look weak compared to a song like that.

SHAoLiN LoRD
08-11-2009, 05:17 PM
chill yall....we gotta connect for this lame Perez hilton wanna be bloggman

Bodega Pop Tartz
08-11-2009, 05:26 PM
Co-sign.

GhettoGnom
08-11-2009, 05:38 PM
WHoa whoa whoaaaaa slow down their mister, faggot poser on the planet, ur postin in a joe buddens thread homie, think about wut u sed, necro makes good beats, u guys get on em reall hard tho, i just think a diss track of that nature would be dope, wut kind of response is their to them budden can come with witty punchlines n shit but itll look weak compared to a song like that.

xtA7_K8Pc2g

biggest dickhead poser faggot on the planet...

edit-

with the exception of his "fam" (Ill Bill is cool though)

THE W
08-11-2009, 05:42 PM
neither party in this whole thing is innocent of foolishness.

Mcthuggin99
08-11-2009, 05:55 PM

im talking about the wu forum im not talking about anybody in particular

spiggity_ace
08-11-2009, 06:28 PM
[U]
xtA7_K8Pc2g

LOL that was pretty hilarious.

GhettoGnom
08-11-2009, 07:25 PM
LOL that was pretty hilarious.

Haha, yeah.. He's a great producer, but he really need to lay off the tough-guy image. He seems like a proper asshole.

the silencer
08-11-2009, 07:52 PM
i worry that Buddens will end up dead or seriously injured and it'll be traced back to Rae (or Ghost) or somethin and they'll get bagged...

cuz i can see this fool just disappearing soon

THE W
08-11-2009, 07:57 PM
i worry that Buddens will end up dead or seriously injured and it'll be traced back to Rae (or Ghost) or somethin and they'll get bagged...

cuz i can see this fool just disappearing soon
thats what im thinking,

this whole "square dance" nonsense isnt gonna happen. rae is a don in the streets who's beyond that type of scuffling. dude is gonna get a visit from the legbreakers.

bosses dont "square dance".

THE W
08-11-2009, 08:01 PM
i was just thinking. if dirt dog were still alive what would he do about this?

the silencer
08-11-2009, 08:01 PM
seeing that Rae isn't talkin about this and just hypin the album....maybe (hopefully) he'll just chill, fall back for a little while until the album drops and the sheer quality of the album will blow all this shit away..

this fool, this kid, got punched out and bitched by a don and now he's whining and basically callin for his own noose rope...Rae oughta just settle, let the album drop, and the sounds of people blastin his joints will drain out all this bitch blogging bullshit

food for thought
08-11-2009, 08:06 PM
different vid bro

we were watching this shit and commenting on that thread

its a 150+ post thread

mod, hoe nigga, merge the threads

THE W
08-11-2009, 08:08 PM
i hope for joes sake that he just chills with this type of talk cuz if rae has to shut him up....

we dont need anymore black on black crime man.

i think rae just needs to swallow his pride and just end the whole thing and forget about joe not because he a puss but because this could end up getting very ugly and even tragic for both parties. dudes got families and this has clearly gone beyond music.

food for thought
08-11-2009, 08:11 PM
different vid bro

we were watching this shit and commenting on that thread

its a 150+ post thread

mod, hoe nigga, merge the threads

ricky
08-11-2009, 10:46 PM
now let me say this first.
yes i have some time on my hands to do this.

arite give me some ideas to piss off his fans.

ALCATRAZ
08-11-2009, 10:49 PM
seeing that Rae isn't talkin about this and just hypin the album....maybe (hopefully) he'll just chill, fall back for a little while until the album drops and the sheer quality of the album will blow all this shit away..

real killers move in silence, bet shallah raekwon been put the hit out already

food for thought
08-11-2009, 10:51 PM
its not rocket science.

the reason Rae aint saying nothing is cause he dosent want to face legal issues.

dont be stupid, niggas.

Come Honor Face
08-11-2009, 11:10 PM
^^^Fact.

Dwyck
08-11-2009, 11:16 PM
He Introduced The Video To Expose Rae And Didn't Say Shit... What Type Of Fucking Retard Would Make A Video Talking About This Dumb Shit..?

Fuckers Love Using The Word "Real" But Real Motherfuckers Don't Announce "Square Dancing" They Just Do It... Budden Die Slow You Silly Bitch... And If You Cause Rae's Fucking Album To To Be Held Back Again... I'm Gonna Kick Your Fake Lip Glossing Ass Myself...

ricky
08-11-2009, 11:22 PM
feel free to add if you know how to upload pics/videos and can revise the page better.
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Joe_budden

Khem The Decepticon
08-11-2009, 11:29 PM
My opinon is Joe wants to commit suicide but dosent have the guts to kill himself so hes beggin Rae to send someone to kill him. Lol this beef is gonna be huge i can feel it.

Nagra
08-11-2009, 11:41 PM
Don't be an idiot.

Your stooping as low as his fans.

Nagra
08-11-2009, 11:43 PM
..........and you wrote racist shyt

SMH

Bodega Pop Tartz
08-11-2009, 11:44 PM
Don't be a clown.

Come Honor Face
08-12-2009, 12:05 AM
Ghey.

tical2000
08-12-2009, 12:21 AM
Somebody shoot this fool already.....

I am so fuckin sick of this loser talking shit after he embarrases himself

This dude talks tough on video blogs all day long......when he runs into dudes, he can't wait to apologize for shit......JOE BUDDENS is a fuckin douchebag....

Fuck a sqaredance nigga, Raekwon has a pack of Wu Tang goons to stomp your fuckin head in.......nobody in Joe Buddens crew is willing to do shit....

DrunkenMasta303
08-12-2009, 12:24 AM
i can already imagine the hiphop 09 end-of-year reviews:

vibe magazine list caused rapper to get murdered by the mob!!

R.I.P. to the Blogfather of the internet

RAW-TASTE
08-12-2009, 12:26 AM
goddam, this guy is such a bitch made faggot, i cant ignore it anymore. i dont even wanna listen to his shit anymore, i know hes a ok but mostly mediocre rapper but even his shit worth playing is not appealing anymore, his fans first of all are mostly all hardcore faggots who only know slaughterhouse and joebutton as their saviors, and 2nd, the guy[joe button] is just a straight up bitch faggot....i usually dont let ppl's personality or reallife image get in the way of listening to his music but this blogging bitch ass homo just makes me annoyed to that point, that's pretty bad

on a sidenote, joe button keep talking shit and apologizing cause one day you gonna learn to keep your mouth shut

DrunkenMasta303
08-12-2009, 12:31 AM
for real tho, they should just cut his tongue out!

tical2000
08-12-2009, 12:55 AM
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/6541/motivator93abe3f5b50d9d.jpg

UncontrolledSubstans
08-12-2009, 01:00 AM
http://deadon.files.wordpress.com/2007/02/wutang.jpg

Wu aint nothing to fuck with.

Rode Block
08-12-2009, 01:03 AM
LMFAO.

Everyone knows Budden deserved that black eye. He runs his mouth too fucking much.

Frank Drebin
08-12-2009, 01:08 AM
fuck this homo shit bring the guns out.

violence solves issues its a fact and it might bring hip hop back

ALCATRAZ
08-12-2009, 02:32 AM
^best post in this thread

Killah_L
08-12-2009, 02:51 AM
What has he done or acomlished in the rap game = nothing (one hit single)

Then you have the Wu who have probably the biggest legacy in hip hop, and such a large crew they could take on any crew and win.

Fuck outta here!!!

UncontrolledSubstans
08-12-2009, 02:56 AM
Pump it Up homeboy!

drippie k
08-12-2009, 04:23 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_PuZoLkvmBbc/Sa2j0uLXHYI/AAAAAAAAC7Y/qePz1CNK4QE/s320/Fozzie+Bear.png

TGambino
08-12-2009, 05:44 AM
budden revolutionized e-beef by telling his fans to harass raekwon on twitter

http://i28.tinypic.com/idi0l2.gif

GhettoGnom
08-12-2009, 06:23 AM
http://deadon.files.wordpress.com/2007/02/wutang.jpg

Wu aint nothing to fuck with.

That girl is the coolest thing ever.

Allah Sun
08-12-2009, 06:38 AM
wtf at the racial slurs... grow up... seems u are also pissin wu fans too

SHAoLiN LoRD
08-12-2009, 07:39 AM
budden revolutionized e-beef by telling his fans to harass raekwon on twitter

http://i28.tinypic.com/idi0l2.gif

Word this kat is delusional...Check his recent twitter message....It something like Why do %$%# that hate on you follow you on twitter. Like if I really aint isht, why do you wanna know what I am doing.

Meanwhile, he broadcasts to his fans messages to twitter raekwon to "squaredance".

I mean it, this kat is obviously addicted to pharmies....It is so obvious, the moodswings, running the mouth. He seriously has problems. In every video he has a pharmy bottle right next to him. He a fiend.

CL2coming
08-12-2009, 07:45 AM
Delete that shit man. Your making a fool out of yourself

DrunkenMasta303
08-12-2009, 07:54 AM
lol ppl need to chill, atleast this guy had a vision...

Spectrum7glr
08-12-2009, 09:36 AM
I'm feeling you, but can we please stop making thread about him...
it gives him exposure, not much but still