PDA

View Full Version : Timothy McVeigh

damaja
09-19-2005, 05:01 AM
Hey,

Some of you might remember ths guy, he blew something up, I can't remember what, probably wasn't that important. But you Americans gotta realize, this guy was WHITE, and he was a TERRORIST.

You know what that means?

HE WAS BRAINWASHED BY MUSLIMS!

For real, I was told. Now what does THAT say?

Mark
09-19-2005, 05:07 AM
Do you actually understand not all terrorists are muslims? Yes of course you do... :)

This topic is gay. You just want some drama in this topic :yes:

09-19-2005, 05:10 AM
finally, a funny topic. this really made me laugh, for real.

damaja
09-19-2005, 05:13 AM
Oh, sorry, Maybe we should move it to 'Know the Ledge'.

Actually, I was just listening to some Pharoah Monch song, and he mentions the McVeighster. And I was like 'oh yeah, lol'.

Queen Of Poetry
09-19-2005, 08:37 AM
He blew up the Oklahoma Federal Building.........he was a David Koresh supporter.......had nothing to do with Muslims......like Mark said, not all Muslims r terrorists......maybe u should get ur head out of ur ass and read about the subject before u speak about it......

Big Bad Man
09-19-2005, 09:06 AM
Hey,

Some of you might remember ths guy, he blew something up, I can't remember what, probably wasn't that important. But you Americans gotta realize, this guy was WHITE, and he was a TERRORIST.

You know what that means?

HE WAS BRAINWASHED BY MUSLIMS!

For real, I was told. Now what does THAT say?He was a member of the real IRA, real IRA meaning a different organisation to the official organisation (the provincial brigade aka the the provos).

The IRA are no terrorists. And they were founded over 800 years ago before any so called islamic extremists had beef wit the world. Get yer facts right ya dick-fanny.

Erin Go Bragh, Tiocfaidh Ar La. Peace.

JASPER
09-19-2005, 09:59 AM
David Koresh is the man.

Unforgiven
09-19-2005, 10:29 AM
He blew up the Oklahoma Federal Building.........he was a David Koresh supporter.......had nothing to do with Muslims......like Mark said, not all Muslims r terrorists......maybe u should get ur head out of ur ass and read about the subject before u speak about it......
thats what im sayin queen....

damaja
09-19-2005, 10:38 AM
The jews did it.