PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone caught a bigger "L" than Joe Buddens in the history of Hip-hop?

tical2000
08-14-2009, 08:51 PM
I saw this on the Joe Budden Board and thought it was hilarious:

i cant think of a single other loss taken in hip-hop history that has been as bad as this one. except maybe rick ross, but he even he never apologized and just kept movin. he stood his ground no matter how bad it got

but really, how is this not the biggest L ever taken:

"I'm better than Method Man"

Meth and Red call Joey a bitch. Busta says he deserves a slap. Wu-Affiliates put out diss-tracks and Melle Mel says Joe Budden is around the ballsack/asscrack area of hip-hop. L

Joey keeps talking the shit. Challenges anybody to address it lyrically. Says that Deck, Raekwon, and Ghost are his favorite Wu-Tang members. So Deck addresses it lyrically on the track "House Nigger". Joey backtracks, says that it's not even worth his time to respond. L

Deck says "Fuck Budden" onstage at Rock The Bells with Raekwon. Two of his favorite rappers just told him to go fuck himself. L

So he fabricates a lie that the crowd wasnt feelin' Deck when he said that and they started leaving. Then he says he went looking for Deck to "beat him up" after his performance, but couldn't find him. Then a video surfaces showing Deck yelling "Fuck Joe Budden" and the crowd goes wild and proceeds to rap every word along to his Triumph verse right afterwards. Joe gets caught in a lie, and has nothing to say except for "no comment". L

Raekwon then said it looked like he wanted to call the cops. L

Throughout this entire time, Joey received literally NO support from Slaughterhouse. L

Then around this time in an interview Royce says "Sometimes Joey says shit and we're like "yo you probably shouldnt have said that" but thats our nigga, we got to back him" basically saying Joey is on a LEASH. L

So Joe apologizes to everyone and then a day after the peace-treaty he puts out a video dissing Wu again. Raekwon and Ice Water bust into his trailer live while he's doing a vlog, and punch him in the face. Joey doesnt swing back, and Mickey sits there with his thumb up his ass. Then, while on camera, they make him put on an Icewater bandana and formally apologize. L

Then as soon as they leave he lights a smoke, gets an icepack and vlogs about it. L

Then he does another blog for EIGHTY MINUTES. L

Then he squashes it again. L

Are you kidding me?

THIS IS THE BIGGEST L EVER TAKEN IN HIP-HOP.

tical2000
08-14-2009, 09:03 PM
the only thing almost as bad is when Young Buck was crying on the phone with 50 Cent

Lex Lugor
08-14-2009, 09:19 PM
hahaha good thread for those of us who refused to follow this crap day by day and sift through the bologna

Tecknowledgist
08-14-2009, 10:12 PM
you found that on the joe budden board?!

I WROTE THAT! HERE!

hahahahaha!!

THE MASON
08-15-2009, 12:00 AM
LMAO!!

even his fans hate him so much, they have to steal our posts to comment on him

hahahahahaha thats another loss right there

Lex Lugor
08-15-2009, 12:02 AM
lol

SilvaFistz
08-15-2009, 01:08 AM

I WROTE THAT! HERE!

hahahahaha!!
when i saw this i was like wtf? i swear someone had posted it b4. lol!!

oldie
08-15-2009, 10:05 AM
hahaha yeah Joey got done over big style

SL33
08-15-2009, 11:03 AM
I saw this on the Joe Budden Board

that was taken from this site hahahahahahahahaha

Tage
08-15-2009, 02:14 PM
hahaha good thread for those of us who refused to follow this crap day by day and sift through the bologna

yup.

good thread.

M.O.D.
08-15-2009, 04:55 PM
fuck Budden , that niggas been garbage from day one

Wh0am3ye?
08-15-2009, 04:58 PM
Wu showed budden they ain't nothing to fuck with. Honestly though, why keep bringing up budden? It's over with.

drippie k
08-15-2009, 05:35 PM
what a fucking loser, i wouldn't be surprised if he keeps fucking up even worse and eventually gets dropped from his group, who inevitably are losers as well just not as much as joe

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-15-2009, 05:41 PM

I WROTE THAT! HERE!

hahahahaha!!

yeah and i said the exact phrase "Has anyone caught a bigger "L" than Joe Buddens in the history of Hip-hop?"

right before your post lol

ricky
08-16-2009, 04:21 PM
his name is ja rule.

JerseyIronman
08-16-2009, 06:56 PM
easy-e?

Sadat X
08-16-2009, 06:59 PM
Joe Budden is a fag...

brown_dogg
08-16-2009, 11:57 PM