PDA

View Full Version : C-Murder Sentenced To Life In Prison

diggy
08-15-2009, 12:48 AM
After being found guilty for second-degree murder in a second jury verdict this week -- twice -- rapper C-Murder was sentenced to life in prison, without the possibility of parole.

According to the Associated Press, District Judge Hans Liljeberg gave the 38-year-old rapper (real name: Corey Miller) the mandatory life sentence following his conviction in the 2002 shooting of 16-year-old fan Steve Thomas at a now-closed nightclub in Harvey, Louisiana.

C-Murder was found guilty in the case on Tuesday morning (August 11), but Liljeberg made the jury return to deliberations (http://www.ballerstatus.com/2009/08/11/c-murder-guilty-of-second-degree-murder-judge-sends-jurors-back-for-more-deliberations/) because he suspected they had rushed their verdict to end deliberation.

He had already been convicted in 2003 in the same case, but had that conviction overturned on appeal.

The jury voted 10-2 in their second verdict, finding that C-Murder shot Thomas once in the chest as the teen lay on his back while being beaten by the rapper's friends back in January 2002.

According to MTVNews.com (http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1618792/20090814/c_murder.jhtml), prosecutors said Tuesday that they were confident in the verdict and did not believe an appeal would be filed.
On Friday (August 14), the judge rejected a request from the rapper's attorney for a new trial, and the life sentence comes without the possibility of parole.

In a separate case, C-Murder has pleaded no contest to another second-degree attempted-murder charge, stemming from a 2001 incident at Baton Rouge, Louisiana's Club Raggs, where he allegedly pulled a gun on a bouncer.

His sentencing in the Club Raggs case is scheduled for August 25.

food for thought
08-15-2009, 12:51 AM
dont shoot your gun blindly at a nightclub.

fucking idiot.

now he will rot in jail.

oldie
08-15-2009, 09:01 AM
thats just cold blooded murder, shooting a guy while he being beat down by your boys. he deserves life

think about the time before you do the crime

CharlesJones
08-15-2009, 11:55 AM
Remember C-Murder's Down For My Niggas song with Snoop Dogg? Fuck them other niggas cause i'm down for my niggas. Fuck them other niggas cause i'm down for my niggas LOL. Fuck them other niggas. I'll ride for my niggas. I'll die for my niggas. Man fuck them other niggas hahahahahaha. Anybody fuck with Snoop Doggy Dogg, i'm a make them bleed on the floor hahahahahahahahahaha. C-Murder is a ignorant dude and that's why his dumb ass has to be in prison for the rest of his life. He could've avoided that confrontation by talking to the guy but instead he chose to shoot the guy. When you have a street mentality like he does, only way he knows how to act in a situation like that is violence. It's a shame hood brothers don't know how to resolve a conflict without violence and that's why so many brothers are in prison. Ignorant black men need to stay outta the club anyway because it's always some violence that happens at black clubs because brothers always starting some shit. This is kinda the same situation that happened with Shyne except he didn't kill anybody. Shyne got skills and it's a shame we didn't hear anymore albums from him because he's in prison but he has himself to blame because he's ignorant. He shouldn't be mad at Puff Daddy because Puff isn't the one who fired the gun in the club. Shyne's Bad Boys song is my shit.

Like Willie D of the Geto Boys said, i don't go to the club as much cause niggas do nothing but cuss and fuss and bust caps on one another LOL.

-The A to the Z-
08-15-2009, 11:56 AM
Good.

begongo
08-15-2009, 12:08 PM
cool

CharlesJones
08-15-2009, 12:10 PM
I take it ya'll aren't C-Murder fans? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Klawful
08-15-2009, 12:41 PM
You may not be a fan of C-Murders music.... But one thing you have to say about dude is the fact that he kept it real 100%.... A lot of people trash talk hip hop and rappers because they aren't real...... Well here is a prime example of a man that lived what he talked and he gets shit talked about him because he kept it real...... When will people be happy...?

racist randy
08-15-2009, 12:45 PM
You may not be a fan of C-Murders music.... But one thing you have to say about dude is the fact that he kept it real 100%.... A lot of people trash talk hip hop and rappers because they aren't real...... Well here is a prime example of a man that lived what he talked and he gets shit talked about him because he kept it real...... When will people be happy...?

Co-Sign.

CharlesJones
08-15-2009, 01:02 PM
I never said rappers aren't real. I know most rappers are from the streets and they've lived what they rap about. But you gotta admit, C-Murder is a damn ignorant fool and that's why his stupid ass is gonna be in prison for life. He should've handled that situation differently to prevent himself from getting locked up. I have no sympathy for him.

Klawful
08-15-2009, 01:17 PM
I am not saying to have sympathy I was just saying that dude is real..... I respect people that live by what they say...... You don't have to like it...... But real recognize real.....

drippie k
08-15-2009, 01:31 PM
lol he got what he deserved...it sucks but karma's a bitch

Tage
08-15-2009, 01:48 PM
i dont even know who this dude is.

if it happened in 2002, howcome hes been free for 7 years?

check two
08-15-2009, 02:07 PM
Yeah, he lived in the streets when he was younger. But by the time he was shooting people in clubs, he had been involved with one of the most popular music labels of current times, his brother was a multi millionaire, and I bet he was pretty wealthy himself. It's not like he was hustling at the time of the shootings, struggling to get by. What an idiot. Like Charles Jones said, celebrities need to learn better about not going to obvious places that can get them into trouble. smh at people praising him for 'keeping it real'. lol

Durag
08-15-2009, 02:20 PM
Who gives a fuck.

Hollow Farts thinks he's cool coz hes in jail and hes 'real'.

Fag.

main_man
08-15-2009, 02:51 PM
yep, c-murder is as real as it get when it comes to gangsta rappers.

and now he gets to see vagina maybe once a month if he's lucky.

keep it real, c-murder. like too short said, "its your life, dont be stupid though. cause when ya waste it, you'll know. life is...too short."

Jammin
08-15-2009, 02:57 PM

yeah he kept it real by killing a 16 years old boy.... wow that's so real

Klawful
08-15-2009, 04:13 PM
I didn't say he was a nice man..... or a good man..... And if it happened then yes Jammin that is so real..... That is why he is going to a real gaol.... Real penalties.... For his real actions.... Since when did real mean nice....? He did the real crime and now he will be doing real time behind real prison walls..... You reap what you sow....... And check two If you grow up a certain way you don't change because you have money..... You stay the same except you just happen to have more money....

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-15-2009, 04:31 PM
Damn i used to be a big TRU fan, this shit does make listening to "eyes of a killer" fucking real as fuck lol.

This shit aint cool though, being as it was a club killing, it was probably over some stupid bullshit, i cant respect that.

check two
08-15-2009, 04:33 PM
I didn't say he was a nice man..... or a good man..... And if it happened then yes Jammin that is so real..... That is why he is going to a real gaol.... Real penalties.... For his real actions.... Since when did real mean nice....? He did the real crime and now he will be doing real time behind real prison walls..... You reap what you sow....... And check two If you grow up a certain way you don't change because you have money..... You stay the same except you just happen to have more money....

I would say that Master P changed.

Klawful
08-15-2009, 04:42 PM
Would you.... I doubt it.... Maybe I am just a little cynical..... But people at the core don't change with money..... Sometimes you get to see the real person behind the front...... But the person doesn't change

-The A to the Z-
08-15-2009, 04:57 PM

Co-Sign.

Agreed.

I lament the fact that my favourite rappers don't go around murdering teenage fans enough nowadays.

Shame on them, shame on them.

DUMBO
08-15-2009, 04:59 PM
I am not saying to have sympathy I was just saying that dude is real..... I respect people that live by what they say...... You don't have to like it...... But real recognize real.....

I guess you don't mind if a 300 lb gay bavarian wrestler forces down on the mat and fucks you relentlessly in your ass while fingering your mouth with his shit stained thumb... why...?

because he keeps it real.

check two
08-15-2009, 05:03 PM
Would you.... I doubt it.... Maybe I am just a little cynical..... But people at the core don't change with money..... Sometimes you get to see the real person behind the front...... But the person doesn't change

Well considering he puts out albums nowadays that don't have any swear words on them, and appears in kid shows on Nickelodeon.

Klawful
08-15-2009, 06:01 PM
Just because he changed his public image doesn't mean that Master P as a person has actually changed.... That is a flimsy Argument you are bringing...... I could stop using so many periods in my sentences.......... I could use exclamations instead!!!!!!!!!!!! I could swear at the end of every post....... I could start watching the discovery channel...... I could put a lil wayne video in my sig...... But none of that would change who I am...... It would just change your perception of me..... Dickhead.....

Klawful
08-15-2009, 06:06 PM
How retarded are all the people commenting on my posts.....? are you even reading what I say.....? I don't condone what he did...... I don't think it was right...... It certainly doesn't fit with your obviously fairytale expectations of life....

check two
08-15-2009, 06:32 PM
lol way to act mature by calling me a dickhead out of nowhere. Yes, Master P is still a gangsta(when the cameras aren't rolling). He hangs out in the projects all the time with his crack pipes. You act like nobody can change who they are overall, as a person.

-The A to the Z-
08-15-2009, 06:40 PM
Just because he changed his public image doesn't mean that Master P as a person has actually changed.... That is a flimsy Argument you are bringing...... I could stop using so many periods in my sentences.......... I could use exclamations instead!!!!!!!!!!!! I could swear at the end of every post....... I could start watching the discovery channel...... I could put a lil wayne video in my sig...... But none of that would change who I am...... It would just change your perception of me..... Dickhead.....

Poverty --> $56.5 million income?

I would expect some change.

Klawful
08-15-2009, 06:46 PM
lol way to act mature by calling me a dickhead out of nowhere. Yes, Master P is still a gangsta(when the cameras aren't rolling). He hangs out in the projects all the time with his crack pipes. You act like nobody can change who they are overall, as a person.

See what I mean.... I swore at you once and it changed your reaction to me....

RAW-TASTE
08-15-2009, 06:46 PM
yeah he kept it real by killing a 16 years old boy.... wow that's so real

this

Art Vandelay
08-15-2009, 06:53 PM
i'd rather be a fake rapper and be free than be a rapper keeping it real and in jail for life. hahaha.

p.s. hollow dartz, shogun is out of jail. you can change your signature now.

Klawful
08-15-2009, 06:55 PM
I would rather be real than fake regardless of the circumstance

check two
08-15-2009, 06:58 PM
Dickhead is a swear word?

Klawful
08-15-2009, 07:03 PM
Technically yes..... Would you have preferred Cunt.....?

The Hound
08-15-2009, 07:08 PM
The irony of Klawful talking about real recognise real and respecting people who act what they say when he has a sig with Chopper Read in it - the biggest bullshitter in Australian criminal history is too much.

C Murder deserved life.

Art Vandelay
08-15-2009, 07:11 PM
energy turtle, do you have a youtube clip of your sig? i think that is fucking hilarious.

Klawful
08-15-2009, 07:14 PM
And I never said the C Murder didn't..... or Doesn't deserve life imprisonment.... I am personally in favor of the death penalty..... And No slagging off on chopper..... He is always good for a laugh..... The man says so himself that you never let the truth get in the way of a good story....

The Hound
08-15-2009, 07:16 PM
energy turtle, do you have a youtube clip of your sig? i think that is fucking hilarious.

Haha at about 1:10 they discuss the incident and show the clip on this video
jCN7FYYzaz8

Klawful
08-15-2009, 07:22 PM
I am now feeling shitted on..... :( ........

Art Vandelay
08-15-2009, 07:28 PM
thanks turtle.

HANZO
08-15-2009, 07:31 PM
he got what he deserved nothing you can say about it. his life is pretty much over.

racist randy
08-15-2009, 08:18 PM
i'd rather be a fake rapper and be free than be a rapper keeping it real and in jail for life. hahaha.

Aight, thanks.

Lex Lugor
08-15-2009, 08:19 PM
his best music already came out anyway
tru silllllllk tha shockahhhhhh n percy miller i grew up on that shit lol
how 'real' is he now that his whole shit is done son
dumb arsed nigga
you dumb fuckers talking about yo at least he went out real go do the same so we dont have to hear you

zooruka
08-15-2009, 08:28 PM
im not condoning what he did but i do believe that all people who go to jail should have the possibility of parole because some people do change over time and come to regret there actions and even though that might be a small minority parole should be an option for these people and all people who go to jail...because there is a possiblity that they might change there ways.

p.s also how is killing somone keepin it real...seriously our world and human thinking is seriously messed up yo !

peace be with you !

racist randy
08-15-2009, 08:31 PM
Another thing ya'll dickheads fail to understand. Nobody is praising him for killing a 16 year old boy. We are saying, ya'll always on the website talking about how this and that rapper is not real, well here is one of the real rappers. Wu-Tang probably was doing some of this shit back in the day, they just didnt get caught.

Lex Lugor
08-15-2009, 08:40 PM
''yall always talking about how niggas aint really real in real life and look he went out and killed a CHILD and yall complaining yall will never be happy''
:nonono: nope sorry that was a dumb ass fucking thing to say

racist randy
08-15-2009, 08:49 PM
''yall always talking about how niggas aint really real in real life and look he went out and killed a CHILD and yall complaining yall will never be happy''
:nonono: nope sorry that was a dumb ass fucking thing to say
That's how you quote.

Lex Lugor
08-15-2009, 08:52 PM
yea thanks for learning us all

check two
08-15-2009, 08:54 PM
im not condoning what he did but i do believe that all people who go to jail should have the possibility of parole because some people do change over time and come to regret there actions and even though that might be a small minority parole should be an option for these people and all people who go to jail...because there is a possiblity that they might change there ways.

p.s also how is killing somone keepin it real...seriously our world and human thinking is seriously messed up yo !

peace be with you !

All people that go to jail should be able to get parole? lol

check two
08-15-2009, 08:55 PM
Another thing ya'll dickheads fail to understand. Nobody is praising him for killing a 16 year old boy. We are saying, ya'll always on the website talking about how this and that rapper is not real, well here is one of the real rappers. Wu-Tang probably was doing some of this shit back in the day, they just didnt get caught.

The Wu Tang was killing 16 year old's in clubs back in the day?

ALCATRAZ
08-15-2009, 09:01 PM
whats ur sig picture about check poo

racist randy
08-15-2009, 09:08 PM
The Wu Tang was killing 16 year old's in clubs back in the day?
Probably not 16 yr olds, but some other niggaz. By you posting that you still missing the point. I'm out.

TGambino
08-15-2009, 09:16 PM
dude got what he deserved no one can say he didnt kill that kid

check two
08-15-2009, 09:27 PM
whats ur sig picture about check poo

Censored
TkSoRRqoY70

zooruka
08-15-2009, 09:40 PM
All people that go to jail should be able to get parole? lol

i was saying not everyone who goes to jail is allowed to have parole i know its only usually in life sentance cases but what i was saying is that everybody ( whether life sentance case or not) should be allowed to have a chance at parole at some point.

peace be with you !

JerseyIronman
08-15-2009, 09:55 PM
the irony of a guy named C-Murder going to jail for murder is too much.

How do you try and defend yourself in court when your name is C-MURDER. lol

Longbongcilvaringz
08-15-2009, 11:40 PM

Ha, you fucking imbecile.

Lets see how you feel when somebody randomly kills a family member of yours, you sub human faggit.

Longbongcilvaringz
08-15-2009, 11:45 PM

What you don't seem to understand, dick paste, is that if some cunt decides to randomly kill someone, in an act of complete cowardice, that doesn't make them anything.

"uh, but like, wu tang like, probably did this shit... uh, and they, fucking, made my favourite record..."

You fucking idiot.

Who gives a shit if some irrelevant 50 year old piece of shit rappers did similarly in the past?

If they did so, they're equally despicable.

People roll out the whole "wu tang think/do that" defense on here a lot.

If they do, then they're faggits.

People need to differentiate between people who good music, and people who deserve respect.

Longbongcilvaringz
08-15-2009, 11:52 PM
The irony of Klawful talking about real recognise real and respecting people who act what they say when he has a sig with Chopper Read in it - the biggest bullshitter in Australian criminal history is too much.

C Murder deserved life.

hahaha

I didn't even realise this faggit was from fucking Tasmania, AUSTRALIA.

Jesus price.

Talking about what's real and respect.

He's probably got three heads.

That's real cunt.

Klawful
08-16-2009, 06:04 AM
Another question is why is a 16 year old in a club to begin with...? the stupid dead kid should not have been there...... And you seem to be thinking that I am claiming that I am gangster or some shit like that..... Nope..... As if people don't know about being real and respect in any other place than wherever the fuck you are from..... You are a real cunt..... Calling me sub human because I don't mourn for some dumb fuck of a kid that got killed being in a place that he had no reason to be.....

drippie k
08-16-2009, 06:25 AM
so then you're saying that kid deserved to get killed for being underage at a club?

Klawful
08-16-2009, 06:32 AM
Did I say that....? No..... So get a clue......

JerseyIronman
08-16-2009, 09:00 AM
Did I say that....? No..... So get a clue......

Your just an idiot for praising a rapper who just killed a 16 year old for keeping it real.

How is shooting a 16 year old in the chest and killing him keeping it real?

Klawful
08-16-2009, 10:20 AM
Since when is keeping it real being all nice and community conscious....?

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-16-2009, 10:21 AM

welcome to last month

JerseyIronman
08-16-2009, 11:49 AM

lol just drop the argument man ur just sounding like a moron

main_man
08-16-2009, 12:07 PM
c-murder's lawyer:

"your honor. ladies and gentlemen of the jury. my client c-MURDER is being acccused of MURDER. i can assure you that mr. MURDER would not & could not ever MURDER anybody."

food for thought
08-16-2009, 12:11 PM

kill ureself, bro.

-The A to the Z-
08-16-2009, 12:13 PM

Homeboy, just drop it now.

Whatever your argument may be, you're articulating it terribly and just digging yourself deeper.

Take that Dartz fella's idea and cease posting in this thread.

food for thought
08-16-2009, 12:16 PM
whoever is over her talking that bullshit about "atleast hes real" need to eat a dick and shut the fuck up nigga.

how is he real?

because he killed somebody a young ass kid with a gun?

is this what consitutes being real to u, ole fake ass hip hop heads ?

i bet you wouldnt be saying that shit if it was your brother that got killed.

u dont know shit and gtfo with your perpetrating ass.

Klawful
08-16-2009, 12:57 PM
I don't have to stop saying anything.... It wasn't my brother.....And guess what....? If the dumb fuck kid wasn't in the club he would not have been shot..... Would not have been killed...... That is simple is it not....? If someone is in a club I assume that you would assume that the person was an adult.....? I don't think most of you would have taken any offense if it was another adult that got killed.... but no.... It was somebody that wasn't even supposed to be in there... So fuck that kid.... Why should I feel sympathy for someone that got killed being someplace that they had no business being in....?

And what constitutes being real as far as I am concerned with this wwe of a music genre is being true to your word and living the life that you talk about..... C-Murder was what he talked about..... His actions were true to himself..... they were real.....

And come on don't brush it off telling me to drop it.... Tell me where it says that in being real someone has to be nice....? since when did real mean nice....? it doesn't....

If you don't want to read anything else about it then don't respond to me.....

CharlesJones
08-16-2009, 01:03 PM
LOL@Check Two, Main Man, JerseyIronman hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Main Man, you are funny. That was funny what you said about C-Murder's lawyer speaking for him at his trial hahahahahahahahahaha. With a name like C-Murder, i wouldn't expect a judge to have sympathy for him especially since he killed somebody. I don't know why Master P would stop cursing if he's gonna continue to rap. It's too late for him to change now because if rap never existed, black men would continue to kill one another and sell drugs. I don't blame rap music for black men in the ghetto being ignorant and doing the dumb shit that they do because like i said if rap music was never around, black men in the hood would still be doing stupid shit. I do think that most rap music especially the gangsta music is part to blame for the black on black crime because it does influence a lot of black men in the hood. But they need to be smart and realize that you can't let the music influence you to do stupid shit and kill your own people.

oldie
08-16-2009, 03:21 PM
seriously, you think C-Murder is thinkin 'i got LIFE in prison now, oh well at least i kept it real, at least i didnt get called a pussy'.....

11th Chamber
08-16-2009, 03:31 PM
lol at the fags that post on this forum. Shits got me rolling

But yea peace to C-Murder, he knew it was gonna get turned over, so hopefully he atleast enjoyed the last year or whatever it was he's been out of prison

diggy
08-16-2009, 05:06 PM
c-murder's lawyer:

"your honor. ladies and gentlemen of the jury. my client c-MURDER is being acccused of MURDER. i can assure you that mr. MURDER would not & could not ever MURDER anybody."

LMAO!!!!

:thumbup:

Tecknowledgist
08-16-2009, 07:09 PM
and we blast at deep cover
make you see-murder like masta p brother

racist randy
08-16-2009, 07:18 PM
Censored
TkSoRRqoY70

Oh shit! I had this tape in my old apartment. It was My Uncles tape, I got in trouble one time for watching that shit LOL. Never knew the name of it til' now...

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-16-2009, 07:19 PM
^doesnt know the meaning of "keeping it real"

Longbongcilvaringz
08-16-2009, 11:20 PM
I don't have to stop saying anything.... It wasn't my brother.....And guess what....? If the dumb fuck kid wasn't in the club he would not have been shot..... Would not have been killed...... That is simple is it not....? If someone is in a club I assume that you would assume that the person was an adult.....? I don't think most of you would have taken any offense if it was another adult that got killed.... but no.... It was somebody that wasn't even supposed to be in there... So fuck that kid.... Why should I feel sympathy for someone that got killed being someplace that they had no business being in....?

And what constitutes being real as far as I am concerned with this wwe of a music genre is being true to your word and living the life that you talk about..... C-Murder was what he talked about..... His actions were true to himself..... they were real.....

And come on don't brush it off telling me to drop it.... Tell me where it says that in being real someone has to be nice....? since when did real mean nice....? it doesn't....

If you don't want to read anything else about it then don't respond to me.....

You really need a punch in the face.

You have, in your signature, one of the biggest media whores in the country's history. A cunt who does anything and everything to boost his reputation and appeal to the media.

Add to this, you're from fucking Tasmania and your pontificating on what it is to "keep it real" in the hood, or some shit.

The kid shouldn't have been in the club?

What the fuck does that have to do with it?

It would have been worse if it was someone else, but he deserved it?

I want to see you post as much as possible.

Your wild ranting and illogical thought processes are astounding, and the more you post, the more evidence there is that inbreeding is indeed rife in Tasmania as suggested.

Klawful
08-18-2009, 02:59 AM
Bateman I never said anything about being real in the hood I just mentioned being real in general as in being real surely you can understand that being real is kinda universal..... The kid not being in the club has a lot to do with it as the whole thing is about a kid being shot dead in a club..... I have not yet said that the kid deserved it.... And your assumption that I was born from an incestuous coupling is amusing..... Hell if you ever come down my way give me a shout out and I will be more than happy for you to swing away mate....

Klawful
08-18-2009, 03:02 AM
I missed a bit.... You are acting like Chopper isn't entertaining....

Longbongcilvaringz
08-18-2009, 03:18 AM
Why would i want to "swing away".

You're just being a pedantic imbecile, that's all.

The kids age, and whether he should have been there, is completely irrelevant.

The reason is obvious, but to further illustrate it, people shouldn't expect to be shot at in a club, no matter if they are meant to be there or not.

Your point about him being 'real' still seems like a ridiculous one.

He talked about shooting people, and he did shot someone... so what?

He doesn't deserve any respect or adulation for this, just because he was being 'real' according to you.

Klawful
08-18-2009, 03:32 AM
Hell I thought that seeing as you are saying I need a punch in the face that you would like to be the one to attempt to deliver it....
And hey you don't have to respect him.... That doesn't bother me....
And you are right being in club you should feel safe from being shot.... But he still gets no sympathy from me.... I believe that the fact of the boys age and him being in a club is completely relevant... Because he should not have been there and If he wasn't there he would not have been shot....
I am sure being shot in a club is an unexpected outcome for such a minor infringement of the law...... But hey.... It happens....

I had a psych test yesterday and I am mostly normal except I scored abnormally low for empathy....

zooruka
08-18-2009, 05:44 AM
^^^ seriously your not convincing anyone you should just give up !

...I understand your point about him being to young to be in a club but that doesnt mean he doesnt deserve symapthy for being shot and killed regardless if he was meant to be there or not.

peace be with you !

The Hound
08-18-2009, 05:58 AM
I'd just like to remind you folks that Tasmanians aren't Australians.

Klawful
08-18-2009, 06:17 AM
Prof Zooruka I am not at this point attempting to convince anyone.... I am beastly careless about people sharing my view on the world.... It is just my opinion that if anyone wishes to reply to me or comment on a comment of mine that I will reply and comment back.... I don't empathize or sympathize with people.... I just don't.... If you had read a previous comment of mine I said I would stop writing about this when people stop replying/commenting on it..... If you want me to stop then stop yourself....

And Energy Turtle If I was a Tasmanian I think I may be insulted by that comment....

check two
08-18-2009, 12:40 PM
Klawful, are you a serial killer? Don't mean to put you on the spot, just curious.
(no empathy)

Crookshank
08-18-2009, 01:13 PM

Yup yup. I'm all about bein real, so if this dude was bein real, he did what he had to do. Period.

Meta4
08-19-2009, 02:40 AM
Homeboy raps about fuckin up/killin dudes that fuck with his people. Someone fucked with his peoples and homeboy killed him. HE KEPT IT REAL END OF STORY. original posters obviously respected the fact hes a man of his word. He didnt say he respected homeboy or his actions. if you still dont understand it dont bother gettin pissy over it, its obviously over your head.

oh its spelled "faggot" not "faggit" idiots.

Demonio80
08-19-2009, 05:32 AM
C-Merda is another stupid ass...

Sinistarr
08-19-2009, 06:40 AM
and we blast at deep cover
make you see-murder like masta p brother

haha... awesome line, awesome song