PDA

View Full Version : is 2pac a versatile rapper?

ALCATRAZ
08-15-2009, 09:52 PM
in your experience with all the rappers you are familiar with, would you consider 2pac a "versatile" rapper ... if not, please explain your stance

drippie k
08-15-2009, 11:52 PM
yeah he is pretty versatile, what did he not rap about really? he touched on so many subject, waaay more than 95% of the rappers out these days

TAURO
08-15-2009, 11:56 PM
In terms of subject matter. Yes. In flow. No.

oDoUoSoKo
08-16-2009, 12:02 AM
ya i guess..not that much tho.

Poetic Wun
08-16-2009, 01:32 AM
In terms of subject matter. Yes. In flow. No.
word.

he's like brad pitt... he could be in a role about trying to get a girl or some shit but his acting is so 1 dimensional, he remains Brad Pitt throughout the movie... just cool and calm...
in another flick, the fate of the world could be depending on him but he's cool and calm cause he's brad pitt.
different movie. same acting.

lol at all these Pac threads.... some seem to be reaching to see if we can all be in unison to agree Pac was better than at least 1 person or just looking for anothe fluke of a shock thread while other threads seem to be marinated in the shock that some folks are so absurd they... just dont like him...

SKANK HILL
08-16-2009, 02:14 AM
He isn't a versatile rapper because he hasn't rapped in 13 years.

spiggity_ace
08-16-2009, 02:15 AM
for sure pac was a versatile rapper, u can just tell that from tracks like hail mary to changes to toss it up to keep ya head up, 2pac was probably the most versatile rapper to touch a mic.

angry!
08-16-2009, 10:46 AM
bonnie and clyde
keep ya head up
ambitionz of a rida
so many tears
death around the corner
i get around
all eyez on me
to live in die in la
blasphemy
dear mama

yea hes one of the most versatile rappers of all time if youre asking me. he could reach every audience, and could mold songs with different feeling behind them. generic gangsta shit, heart tugging real shit, or could floss out like the industry kingpin he was!!!

Edgar Erebus
08-16-2009, 10:49 AM
bonnie and clyde
keep ya head up
ambitionz of a rida
so many tears
death around the corner
i get around
all eyez on me
to live in die in la
blasphemy
dear mama

Oh, oh, I know that one, that was the one he bit off Jay-Z!

Sadat X
08-16-2009, 06:08 PM
Yea he kind of is... From "Dear Mama" to "Troublesome 96"

Drunken Monk
08-16-2009, 06:10 PM
he isn't a versatile rapper because he hasn't rapped in 13 years.

hahahaha co signed