PDA

View Full Version : Sapient Thats the way it is..Don't sleep on this..

J-Cee
08-16-2009, 11:00 AM
off new album which is soundin dope as fuk so far.......
this song deserves another thread...ahah
dont sleep on this track...good shit..listen while high specially .

JSNzyHsTeOM

angry!
08-16-2009, 11:22 AM
youre kidding me. this is beyond wack, do you listen to music for entertainment or something else?!!?

i listened to 11 seconds and my eyes got heavy as fuck!!!! youre real out of touch banging garbage in the outback!!!! i doubt this cat has 10 fans in the states!!!!

J-Cee
08-16-2009, 11:26 AM
^Whos u a scientist?..u ever smoke the Erb ya lil pimple?,then listen somethin..connect..bang

hah

go to bed or ill rape your skull.

keep bumpin ur head in ur Grandmas room to some house of pain whilst combin your hair and lookin in the mirror

jUMP around bitch.!!!!!JUMP Around

narc
08-16-2009, 11:49 AM
this is decent.
not amazin but has that cypress hill kinda vibe. might smoke to this later

J-Cee
08-16-2009, 11:51 AM
yeh smoke to it..i think is the kinda track ppl would either hate or love.

angry!
08-16-2009, 11:53 AM
^Whos u a scientist?..u ever smoke the Erb ya lil pimple?,then listen somethin..connect..bang

hah

go to bed or ill rape your skull.

keep bumpin ur head in ur Grandmas room to some house of pain whilst combin your hair and lookin in the mirror

jUMP around bitch.!!!!!JUMP Around

whilst!?!?!! if youre gonna try to be disrespectful ditch that word you transluscent homo!!! i started listening to hip hop smoking joints of schwag bumping NWA and the geto boys!!!! id be fucking ashamed if i got high and vibed to some faggot no edge music like this sapient character!!!

don king couldnt hype this bum give it up dunny!!!!

J-Cee
08-16-2009, 12:01 PM
LOL..
you see, i have a broad liking for all types of hip hop because i can spot talent and good music when its there...my ears are finely tuned "Bruh"...let me get brain from a bitch bump onyx or wu one track and Sandpeople or Atmosphere the next...ur turn to go the store and get a feed for a hungry cunt...dont question me

J-Cee
08-16-2009, 12:06 PM
and don't try to act all hip hop superior ,smart n shit..lol..fuck outta here. with that .u showed ur colours when u came out hatin' and disrespecting on 1st step..U should know better

narc
08-16-2009, 12:07 PM
actually listenin to this, its pretty good. Reminds me of some Arcane shit for some reason.

J-Cee
08-16-2009, 12:13 PM
whilst!?!?!! if youre gonna try to be disrespectful ditch that word you transluscent homo!!! i started listening to hip hop smoking joints of schwag bumping NWA and the geto boys!!!! id be fucking ashamed if i got high and vibed to some faggot no edge music like this sapient character!!!

don king couldnt hype this bum give it up dunny!!!!

and also did ya even listen to the lyrics??...dont always have to be about being the rawest or most gangster,there is ,lyrical ability..melody..feeling it puts off etc...heighten ur senses son .

DR. NICK RIVIERA
08-16-2009, 12:40 PM
Sandpeople also released an EP this year.. Sapient is doing everything right right now.

J-Cee
08-16-2009, 12:42 PM
ahh true..dunno if i seen that yet..whats it called?..yeh dudes dope.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
08-16-2009, 12:44 PM
Long Story Short