PDA

View Full Version : WuCorps Offcial Mixtape Series

GEE DARK
08-16-2009, 10:50 PM
Hey whats up everyone . I got this idea about creating a WuCorp Mixtape Series. As i Look Through All These Threads All I Hear and See is Pure Talent With a Strong Message. So Im Thinking We Have All These Producers , Mc's, and Graphic Artist That We Can Combine Our Forces To Create Nothing But Fire Mixtapes. the Mixtapes Will Provide a Way For Mc's, Producers and Graphic Artists to Build a Great Portfolio While Getting Our Message,and Talents Out There. At The Same Time it Will Create More Traffic Here. Maybe We Can Get Wutang or Wu Affiliates To Get on The Mixtapes.The Way It Would Break Down is Everyone That is Interested Will Let Us Know in This Thread and tell Us What They Can Provide In Example Like Beats, rhymes or Graphic Services. Unity is Power and Our Voices Can Be Heard With Some Effort and Support.

Caper
08-16-2009, 10:56 PM
you know im down lol

12weLvE
08-17-2009, 07:21 AM
Peace yall. Where in the Bronx are you guys from?? I am from University AVE.

And as far as the mixtape thing goes, we have hade a couple of threads about this in the past few months, and I dont feel like repeating myself in this thread. Shoot me a pm. and I will tell you wassup.

Peace