View Full Version : BEatz

360beatz
08-17-2009, 05:57 AM
http://www.reverbnation.com/schizobeatz

U & Testing

12weLvE
08-17-2009, 07:39 AM
Peace Schiz!!!

U is some crazy shit. Loving what you did with the drums.

Basic melody, with a little vocal chop every whatever bars. I see you have your little signature EFX on there. This joint is sickness.

Testing. Love the choppyness of the sample but dislike the fact that at certain points it is off with the drums. Its not as bad joint by anymeans, but it could have been executed a little better.

*Rep added for tha "U" joint.

Peace

THE MASON
08-17-2009, 10:13 AM
Wasnt feeling testing very much, but it still had some good points. I liked the samps in it

But U is wild ass shit, first the sample puts you in a smoky jazz hall or some shit, and the drums are fucking wild, that like machine gun snare is dopeness

Props

GameOfDeath
08-17-2009, 11:23 AM
Feelin both of these Schiz. Ill drum loop on U. Feelin the stabbs on it. Testing is like some lost classic to me. Could hear an AZ verse on this. Those keys kill it for me.

Boss_Digger
08-17-2009, 01:00 PM
U is fucking sick!!! def got that early 90's feel to it in the vibe and the drums and all the drum efx are wild

testing is real slick too, nice drum rythems and I actually like the akwardness of the samps cos it adds to the listening experiance for me, the little piano chops are sick as well and hold it all together IMO

KingMalik
08-18-2009, 07:02 AM
testing is my shit, love the soul in that shit

SKAMPOE
08-18-2009, 12:21 PM
both is very dope n mad creative..love it