PDA

View Full Version : Mista Bourne speaks on DRAKE, "as a city we should be ashamed"

MalcolmX416
08-18-2009, 01:48 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZADPah89o-0

1st Party TV - Mista Bourne speaks on Drake and why Toronto should be ashamed of it's self for viewing our talent as "local" artists, How many other Drakes are in this city? & shows love to Saukrates for working with Toronto's new wave of talent

Basically he saying why do artists have to get co-signed by jay-z and lil wayne or insert big name artist here ______ before the fans can really appreciate there work... what you think?

davedigital360
08-18-2009, 01:58 AM
I agree. There is a lot of talent in Toronto. Saukrates been doing it big for years. Just too bad he don't have a lot of material. But somehow you always hear of him. I don't knoiw what's going on with this "co-sign" shit. I seen a commercial for a kidz in the hall album. The whole commercial was how Kanye, Lupe and Pharrell co-signed these guys.

EAGLE EYE
08-18-2009, 01:58 AM
Ok ... this guy is lacing up pink nikes and sucking on a lollipop

J-DON
08-18-2009, 02:14 AM
truth: most toronto hiphop sucks ass

MalcolmX416
08-19-2009, 01:43 AM
I agree. There is a lot of talent in Toronto. Saukrates been doing it big for years. Just too bad he don't have a lot of material. But somehow you always hear of him. I don't knoiw what's going on with this "co-sign" shit. I seen a commercial for a kidz in the hall album. The whole commercial was how Kanye, Lupe and Pharrell co-signed these guys.

yeah sauks is a beast

MalcolmX416
08-23-2009, 02:23 AM
truth: most toronto hiphop sucks ass

theres a lot of talent to though

J-DON
08-23-2009, 04:04 PM
like who?

Point Blank? Bishop Brigante? Rochester?

pfff