PDA

View Full Version : Been sleepin for a long time and need help

My Brother's Keeper
08-18-2009, 04:37 AM
aight so I've been gone to a tiny village in Alaska for about 3 months with no connection to the outside world and need to know what new hip hop I've been missin and need to get in to... before I left I was really feelin Immortal Technique, Akir, and CuttinLinguests... what's been crackin in the world of late?

Rame
08-18-2009, 04:39 AM
Jay-Z.

Uncle Steezo
08-18-2009, 05:08 AM
drake
fuck what the response to this post is, just peep this
7kcDpsjbCok

ironmantis
08-18-2009, 05:59 AM
aight so I've been gone to a tiny village in Alaska for about 3 months with no connection to the outside world and need to know what new hip hop I've been missin and need to get in to... before I left I was really feelin Immortal Technique, Akir, and CuttinLinguests... what's been crackin in the world of late?

wow, you managed to survive all those vampires out in those parts, you're a tough man.

These are not new but if you haven't heard them yet, I suggest LCOB, White Lotus, Seraph Guard, Nova kane, etc etc.

Or go mainstream and take a gander at Slaughterhouse (although I can't vouch for this as I haven't heard anything from them).

Make up your own mind.

Peace

claaa7
08-18-2009, 07:30 AM
YEAR ROUND RECORDS:

Blaq Poet just released his "The Blaqprint" album, first DJ Premier produced album since last Gang Starr joint. LP of the year so far.

NYGz are recording their "Pros & Cons" album, also all produced by Premier.

Jay-Z are soon to release "The Blueprint III", so far we've got 2 tracks from it, "Death of Autotone" and "Run This Town". Album being released in September.

M.O.P. is back and releasing their long awaited "Foundation" album in the beginning of September. We've got 4 leaks from the LP so far and they are all fucking banging. Definitely potential for album of the year.

Raekwon's "OB4CL2" of course, shit is finnished and just waiting to be released.

Cormega's "Born & Raised" has gotten the date of October 20th this year and should be insane. Featuring production from Large Pro, Premier, Pete Rock, RZA, Nottz, Lil' Fame, Ayatollah and others.

J Dilla's posthomous album "Jay Stay Paid" is real dope if you haven't heard it, lots of crazy unreleased beats mixed and overseen by Pete Rock and Dilla's mom. Mostly instrumental but also featuring Raekwon, Havoc, MF DOOM, Frank-N-Dank, Illa J, Black Thought and others.

KRS-One & Buckshot are releasing their collaborative album "Survival Skills", featuring production from Black Milk, IllMind and Havoc. You can find two leaks from the LP so far, "Robot" and the title song.

Madlib and Guilty Simpson are releasing an album together called "O.J. Simpson", the first single is available on the net.

there's some shit y'all should be checking for...

Reiko
08-18-2009, 07:33 AM
New mixtape from Sean Price drops in august KIMBO PRICE!!

ALCATRAZ
08-18-2009, 12:56 PM
ahahah i didnt think it was possible to misspell cunninlynguists that bad ahahah cuttinlanguests lol

iammzac
08-18-2009, 05:37 PM
Fresh daily dropped today cop dat shit!

Sky Blue Bally Kid
08-18-2009, 05:46 PM
Cam'ron - Crime Pays is my fav of 09

-The A to the Z-
08-18-2009, 06:26 PM
Oh and er...Wu Tang released an album.

My Brother's Keeper
08-18-2009, 10:12 PM
appreciate the insight... be back to the world shortly and get on it