PDA

View Full Version : Prodigy...

Wh0am3ye?
08-18-2009, 04:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cn_vIfcyXs&feature=related

I respect P, and his opinions on fake ass rappers but seriously, you roll with 50 lmao.

ALCATRAZ
08-18-2009, 09:41 PM
prodigy is a G

Meta4
08-19-2009, 01:52 AM
...the most mysterious mind in the world

still makes ill shit

angry!
08-19-2009, 06:19 AM
p straight sonning buddens before it became a past time!!!!

"the fuck is a mood music? we make murda muzik!!!"

damn. hnic 2 and product of the 80's are two of the best albums from last year go cop them if you havent!!!

CharlesJones
08-21-2009, 10:05 AM
So what Prodigy rolls with 50 Cent. I don't know why 50 gets so much hate on here. Yeah his last 2 albums are shitty but he's made some good songs and bad songs like most rappers. He's not a terrible rapper. 50's mixtapes are better than most rappers. People thought Mobb Deep were sellouts for signing with G Unit but Blood Money album has more good songs than bad songs.

Edgar Erebus
08-21-2009, 10:14 AM
damn. hnic 2 and product of the 80's are two of the best albums from last year go cop them if you havent!!!

Which only shows how deep has rap fallen off.

And I don't give a fuck what opinions that ballerina-become-thug (G, yeeeah) has to say now. Let's be realistic, every time he says something to the public he embarrasses himself.

Meta4
08-21-2009, 10:58 PM
Which only shows how deep has rap fallen off.

wrong.

TGambino
08-21-2009, 11:05 PM
i never understood how ppl can say 50 is fake.....aint he the dude that went up againts Preme and Murder Inc back when he was nothin? It aint just the fact that he was a regular street nigga that was going head up with a druglod, its the fact that as a regular street nigga with a lil bit of cake he was up against multimillion dollar niggas, Ja was a multimillion dollar rapper and Preme was a multi million dollar drug lord who had had niggas hit in the past, shit, he had just had 50/Mobb Deep mans E Money Bags killed. Not 1 of these fake ass bitch niggas in hip hop woulda did the shit 50 did going against them niggas

I was never in the streets like that but i grew up with niggas that was and I have never once seen a regular street nigga even survive in the midst of a serious street beef with a major drug nigga, let alone rob his main dude for his chain and disrespect the whole orginization at the same time, that shit does not happen, for real. 50 did not have nowhere near the amount of money them niggas had back in the 2000, I would actually expect 50 to be dead by now

kwabena1041
08-21-2009, 11:49 PM
50 is my man, and P is the shit. It was a smart move financially for Mobb to roll with him

Afficial_Nastee
08-22-2009, 05:30 AM
i never understood how ppl can say 50 is fake.....aint he the dude that went up againts Preme and Murder Inc back when he was nothin? It aint just the fact that he was a regular street nigga that was going head up with a druglod, its the fact that as a regular street nigga with a lil bit of cake he was up against multimillion dollar niggas, Ja was a multimillion dollar rapper and Preme was a multi million dollar drug lord who had had niggas hit in the past, shit, he had just had 50/Mobb Deep mans E Money Bags killed. Not 1 of these fake ass bitch niggas in hip hop woulda did the shit 50 did going against them niggas

I was never in the streets like that but i grew up with niggas that was and I have never once seen a regular street nigga even survive in the midst of a serious street beef with a major drug nigga, let alone rob his main dude for his chain and disrespect the whole orginization at the same time, that shit does not happen, for real. 50 did not have nowhere near the amount of money them niggas had back in the 2000, I would actually expect 50 to be dead by now

That's why he was shot 9 times....

KERZO
08-22-2009, 08:04 AM
-cn_vIfcyXs

^ i laughed when P said "we control the internet game" & "go paint a house or somethin" lol

P does make a good point though......leave the real rap game to the select few cos listenin to weak ass rappers like budden is a fuckin waste of time. You aint gotta be a rapper to respect and listen to good rap. just be smart enough to know what's the difference between 'proper' and 'bottom of the barrel' rap.

I might be a white british dude but i've been about the world and i know not to buy into alot of bullshit that other people fall for.

some people can still have the same views even if they are on other sides of the planet and thinking budden is the shittiest rapper in the game is somethin we all should realise,lol

but enough of me talkin shit..I'm out.

angry!
08-22-2009, 11:03 AM

its because ppl allow corporate money making 50 to blur what he's come from!!!

in an industry so dilluted and full of studio gangsters niggas question curtis!!! even if you dont feel his music at least respect the way homie moves. niggas got heart and sometimes these kids forget he has blue collar emcee roots, homie released two classic albums for the streets one of which went diamond!!!

niggas went diamond on that murda murda shit!!! its these backpack fruit cups that hate on 50 because hes a "sellout" cuz dude wants to make as much as he can when he can!! g-unit in general man they get too much disrespect they fed the streets for years and cats forget!!

CharlesJones
08-22-2009, 11:35 AM
Angry what other 50 album besides Get Rich Or Die Tryin are you calling a classic? Power Of The Dollar? Please don't say The Massacre and Curtis albums are classics LOL.

TGambino
08-22-2009, 12:49 PM
Angry what other 50 album besides Get Rich Or Die Tryin are you calling a classic? Power Of The Dollar? Please don't say The Massacre and Curtis albums are classics LOL.
The Massacre was definitely 50's artistic peak....he constructed the best songs on there n hasnt done it like that since so i say The Massacre was his peak

"nigga u hustle...but me i hustle harder..." this was my shit for like a year

wryHhToDmHQ

djskillz
08-22-2009, 12:57 PM
^Real talk. Commercial tracks like Candy Shop and Just a Lil Bit aside, song like A Baltimore Love Thing and Position of Power are dope.

ALCATRAZ
08-22-2009, 12:58 PM
ahah position of powuh thats my shit