PDA

View Full Version : LETS GET BACK ON A GOOD FOOT! NEW MUSIC by ya boy!

KILLAH
08-20-2009, 09:50 AM
BEAUTIFUL NOISE( so HIGH) check it.. comments are needed.. lets get it in yall.. peace! http://www.reverbnation.com/mrwestashleybeathouseproductions

RIINě
08-20-2009, 10:48 AM
nice drums, especially the KICKS!!, and that bassline fits perfectly to the beat, but i think the piano is a bit too loud & heavy, but other than that Good shit!

SKAMPOE
08-20-2009, 01:38 PM
hahahahha nigga fuck u

Boss_Digger
08-20-2009, 02:02 PM
OK Im down to squash it but mostly because e-beef is pointless and I would rather help you improve than have petty arguements when I dont even know you so.................on with the music!!!!

Right the joints pretty nice, gotta nice vibe to it and some one could spit some real chilled out shit to it!! What lets it down is the mixing, the bass line is fine but its drowning out a lot of the other sounds and thats caused two problems, firstly the piano chops are too loud because your trying to get them heard over the bass, secondly because the bass line is so prominante it becomes monotonous after a while where it doesnt change, this wouldnt be a problem but as its at the front of the mix it becomes a problem. So If I was you I would turn down the bass and really boost yah kicks to get the two balanced out and then you can mix your samples down accordingly. The snares are nice Im feeling them and The arrangement was much better than your previous works i've heard, just gotta work on the mixing

peace

KILLAH
08-20-2009, 03:36 PM
OK Im down to squash it but mostly because e-beef is pointless and I would rather help you improve than have petty arguements when I dont even know you so.................on with the music!!!!

Right the joints pretty nice, gotta nice vibe to it and some one could spit some real chilled out shit to it!! What lets it down is the mixing, the bass line is fine but its drowning out a lot of the other sounds and thats caused two problems, firstly the piano chops are too loud because your trying to get them heard over the bass, secondly because the bass line is so prominante it becomes monotonous after a while where it doesnt change, this wouldnt be a problem but as its at the front of the mix it becomes a problem. So If I was you I would turn down the bass and really boost yah kicks to get the two balanced out and then you can mix your samples down accordingly. The snares are nice Im feeling them and The arrangement was much better than your previous works i've heard, just gotta work on the mixing

peace
word!... thanx for the input..peace!