PDA

View Full Version : P.O.S, Tonedeff, Swollen Members reccomended albums?

theDZA
08-23-2009, 10:57 AM
i've been listening to these guys recently and think that they all sound ill, so can someone help me out by reccomending one album from each that i should get first, ie which is their best albums

thanks

edit: if you think there is any more underground artists i should be listening to tell me and i'll check them out as well

djskillz
08-23-2009, 11:35 AM
Tonedeff - Archetype
Extended Famm - Happy Fuck You Songs (Tonedeff, PackFM, Substantial & Session group album)

Reiko
08-23-2009, 12:02 PM
POS is a must have for sure!

madchild
08-23-2009, 12:55 PM
From Swollen Members, there first album is definitely their best, "Balance". There's two versions of it, the US version is slightly better IMO. It has 18 tracks including a song called "Groundbreaking". The European album is missing that track, but has 20 songs.

There next album, "Bad Dreams" sounds a little bit more matured and has song dope songs, but I find myself skipping songs here and there unlike "Balance".

The Swollen Members after that sound a lot more mainstream. Still dope but a totally different sound.

Here are some other CDs from their record label that you might dig:

Sweatshop Union - Natural Progression
Buc Fifty - Serve the Devil, Praise the Lord

The song from Abstract Rude's album, "Stop Bitin" is nice but the rest of the album is average. Features the guys from Swollen Members.