PDA

View Full Version : even if you dont like him, you gotta respect eminem for his effort

angry!
08-24-2009, 10:34 AM
im not the biggest eminem fan, but i respect the hell out of the guy for the fact he released a HIP HOP album that stresses lyrics in a dilluted landscape!!

relapse is the best mainstream hip hop album ive heard all year, and the only hip hop album to go platinum. while jay-z is latching on to every hot trend at the moment, courting verses from drake and kid cudi, em is dropping lyric driven rap about drugs and murder!!! it was yesterday after i heard the new jigga track that motivated me to say this.

even if you dont fuck with em, give the guy some credit he clearly loves the art form!!!

hooks, flow, cadence, dude is at a master level across the entire album regardless of your personal taste!!

im sure you faggots will try and flame me or eminem and call him a pop tart , but the fact is i dont think he evr gave a fuck about record sales. you wont see him riding someone elses train, he does it on his own steam.

and check out the freestyles he dropped on westwood, hes the highest selling rapper of all time and hes spitting like hes unsigned hype. how can you faggots not respect that!?!?

oDoUoSoKo
08-24-2009, 11:45 AM
faggot

Steve Urkel
08-24-2009, 11:53 AM
^^ Co sign

angry!
08-24-2009, 12:04 PM
faggot

get back in the weiner mobile you scorned faggot!!!

get back in the closet or go fight some pussy you anti poon super queer!!!

clearly what i said bothered you, go ask your doctor for a sedative or hang yourself you depressed homo!!!

go design a new crime suit for the gay parade you fun bag!!!

KERZO
08-24-2009, 12:05 PM
im not the biggest eminem fan, but i respect the hell out of the guy for the fact he released a HIP HOP album that stresses lyrics in a dilluted landscape!!

relapse is the best mainstream hip hop album ive heard all year, and the only hip hop album to go platinum. while jay-z is latching on to every hot trend at the moment, courting verses from drake and kid cudi, em is dropping lyric driven rap about drugs and murder!!! it was yesterday after i heard the new jigga track that motivated me to say this.

even if you dont fuck with em, give the guy some credit he clearly loves the art form!!!

hooks, flow, cadence, dude is at a master level across the entire album regardless of your personal taste!!

im sure you faggots will try and flame me or eminem and call him a pop tart , but the fact is i dont think he evr gave a fuck about record sales. you wont see him riding someone elses train, he does it on his own steam.

and check out the freestyles he dropped on westwood, hes the highest selling rapper of all time and hes spitting like hes unsigned hype. how can you faggots not respect that!?!?

props on diggin the new album fam, I thought the same kinda thing but i didnt wanna mention shit to the wu-corp haters to latch onto.

I've been through some shit recently and I've been bumping relapse to help my head through it. I def think it's em's best album. You might slag him off but he spits realer & rawer than most fake ass rappers out there..

heres the westwood freestyle vid for ya'll to cop..

KwyOfqbP8JU

fuck ya'll haters!

oDoUoSoKo
08-24-2009, 12:11 PM
get back in the weiner mobile you scorned faggot!!!

get back in the closet or go fight some pussy you anti poon super queer!!!

clearly what i said bothered you, go ask your doctor for a sedative or hang yourself you depressed homo!!!

go design a new crime suit for the gay parade you fun bag!!!
you're clearly angry because u have a prolapsed rectum. :mexico:

KERZO
08-24-2009, 12:15 PM
^pinksock?

http://cdn-1.muchosucko.com/production/asset/thumb/023/843//redsock.jpg

*bong*

oDoUoSoKo
08-24-2009, 12:16 PM
btw...never said i dislike Relapse...so take it easy Zed.

oDoUoSoKo
08-24-2009, 12:18 PM
^pinksock?

http://cdn-1.muchosucko.com/production/asset/thumb/023/843//redsock.jpg

*bong*

lmao.

DthAngel
08-24-2009, 12:19 PM
I'm not the biggest Em fan but this kid is absolutely filthy with the lyrics. Relapse is a solid album and imo his best since his 1st or 2nd album. I don't blame people for not liking him but anyone who denies his skill loses credibility with their opinions

THE MASON
08-24-2009, 12:23 PM
Eminem jsut became a gimmick artist, i dont support that

Slim Shady Lp and Marshall Mathers Lp are solid albums and his Infinite shit is dope, just goes down hill from there

and before yall call me a hater or whatever, its just my opinion

KERZO
08-24-2009, 12:41 PM
yeah Bronze, I sometimes get the impression that em justs uses certain subject material to tap into a specific niche in hip-hop.

He could be takin the piss and doing this style/gimmick for the $ but at the end of the day, If his tracks connect with people deep down then it doesnt matter cos $ cant buy ya happiness...you can only find that in oneself ya sniffs?

THE MASON
08-24-2009, 12:54 PM
Word i feel that

i gues his new shit just dont connect with me like the older joints do. But he had lots of fans before he became a gimmick artist, which my beef with it. But like the thread says, you gotta respect the hustle, he made moves and got to where he wanted to be

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
08-24-2009, 12:56 PM
Eminem jsut became a gimmick artist, i dont support that

Slim Shady Lp and Marshall Mathers Lp are solid albums and his Infinite shit is dope, just goes down hill from there

and before yall call me a hater or whatever, its just my opinion

i think that's why i haven't copped relaspe yet but his shot at mariah/nick was hillarious he did kill it

logik
08-24-2009, 07:23 PM
I like Em when he does real shit like that shit wit jay. he got a razor tongue and his flow is crazy. However, i was def. not feeling the album. the stupid accent he uses in almost every song is annoying. i really wanted another marshall mathers lp.
then he goes and gets balls dropped on his chin and start battling mariah carey. yes the song was crazy but he's battling mariah carey! he shoulda battled rick ross. even though rick was just picking fights to generate buzz, at least he's a rapper people actually like.. i dont know. just my oppinon.

ALCATRAZ
08-24-2009, 08:56 PM
i will never, EVER forgive em for what he did with 2pac's music, but i agree with the threadstarter ... eminem is a talented rapper ... kinda took everyone by surprise because he came in the game relatively late and he's white, but yeah he's defnitely the pinnacle of lyricism ... don't get it twisted though, he is not touchin 2pac and nas, he's waaaay better than jay though ... lyrically i mean

angry!
08-24-2009, 11:21 PM
i will never, EVER forgive em for what he did with 2pac's music, but i agree with the threadstarter ... eminem is a talented rapper ... kinda took everyone by surprise because he came in the game relatively late and he's white, but yeah he's defnitely the pinnacle of lyricism ... don't get it twisted though, he is not touchin 2pac and nas, he's waaaay better than jay though ... lyrically i mean

that loyal to the game joint was a travesty!!!

eminem behind the boards altering the speed of 2pacs original vocals to fit the tempo of his beats!!?!!? wtf is that!?!?! im sure em wouldnt be happy if a producer tweaked his vocals after his demise, i never understood where he was coming from with that. i place blame on afeni too, for signing off on that project.

other than 7 day theory, i never felt right bumping any of pacs work released after his death. it made it easier to take that one in. my nigga johnny j (r.i.p.) shoulda been the producer behind that album.

ALCATRAZ
08-25-2009, 12:48 AM
johnny j is one of the best to do it ... rest his soul

and yeah, afeni showed us her crackhead roots when she let eminem take damn near full control of an entire album ... i can't blame her though, she probably doesn't know that much about rap her damn self

another thing i hate is how people fuck with pac's shit who he never knew / wasn't cool with ... to me that is out of pocket and bitchmade ... jay z taking his beats and shit ... stealing his themes ... pac hated that nigga before his death LOL

David Daniel Davis
08-25-2009, 05:42 PM
I love 3 a.m.; it is about time Eminem threw out a street joint instead of all that radio friendly crap.