PDA

View Full Version : beanie sigel - the broad street bully just leaked...

angry!
08-24-2009, 05:45 PM
http://i28.tinypic.com/2jbbeh.jpg

01. Beanie
02. Why Wouldn't I
03. Tear Drops
04. Where's My Opponent Ft. Omilio Sparks And Freeway
05. Ready For War Ft. Freeway And Young Chris
06. All For It
07. Sicker Than Your Average Ft. Freeway
08. Run To The Roc Ft. Young Chris And Omilio Sparks
09. Bang Bang Ft. Murda Mill
10. Return Of The Chain Gang Ft. Young Chris
11. You Over Did It Ft. Young Chris And Murda Mill
12. The Ghetto

go to your local bodga, cop a bag of chips, a grape soda, a blunt, and listen to this piff!!!!

fuck the majors, this nigga beanie is wiggin out on no name production but killin every track, reviving it, and killin it again!!! i dont expect many replies, because i dont expect soft euro faggots to feel or understand beanie mac. this shit is 100 times better than the solution if you were wondering, street hop!!!

to those that love beans, let me know what you think!!!

*punches a hole in the dry wall*

*picks up broken piece of dry wall and eats it*

*mean mugs innocent kid walking by*

*turns sprinklers on little girl jumping rope*

"i serve niggas over the net like wimbeldon" - theme music son!!! im about to go punch my neighbors out for no reason!!! the music made me do it!!!

oDoUoSoKo
08-24-2009, 06:01 PM
luckily for you, your neighbors are probably senile, retired milkmen...eloels.

angry!
08-24-2009, 06:15 PM
luckily for you, your neighbors are probably senile, retired milkmen...eloels.

youre a fucking nerd faggot. i can guarantee youve never had a physical confrontation with another male that didnt lead to sex. go parade around in your moms panties and defend the freedom of gays abroad you pillow biting fruit cake.

eloels... i dont even know what that means you cryptic ass pirate. i take satisfaction in knowing i rattled your world with a cpl of key strokes, you been following me like a lost dog since!!!

being gay aint hip hop, go spin some enya you cotton ball.

oDoUoSoKo
08-24-2009, 06:41 PM
youre a fucking nerd faggot. i can guarantee youve never had a physical confrontation with another male that didnt lead to sex. go parade around in your moms panties and defend the freedom of gays abroad you pillow biting fruit cake.

eloels... i dont even know what that means you cryptic ass pirate. i take satisfaction in knowing i rattled your world with a cpl of key strokes, you been following me like a lost dog since!!!

being gay aint hip hop, go spin some enya you cotton ball.
lmao...sound it out angry.....FAGG-OT...VERY GOOD!!

and i guarantee you listen to more enya than me..cuz i had to fuckin google her to remember who she was...and watch who your calling gay when u say you've "rattled" my world...you STRAIGHT, COCKSUCKING, CUMFART!! lawls.

Bodega Pop Tartz
08-24-2009, 06:53 PM
Anyways back to the topic, when will this be in stores so I can purchase?

angry!
08-24-2009, 06:56 PM
Anyways back to the topic, when will this be in stores so I can purchase?

my bad b this nigga has nothing to add but his insecurity!!!

the album will be available in stores sep. 1 homie.

oDoUoSoKo
08-24-2009, 07:02 PM
!!!
eloels.

tragedykhadafi12
08-24-2009, 07:34 PM
Yo Beanie sigel is dopeeee, Im def getting this album when it comes out.

oDoUoSoKo
08-24-2009, 07:54 PM
i had the bootleg of his last album...wasnt bad..i liked the song with Bun B...but i got tired of that singe he had, feel it in the AIIR..