PDA

View Full Version : Do you prefer the traditional cinematic viewpoint of the original Resident Evil games

David Daniel Davis
08-25-2009, 05:31 PM
...or the new first person shooter style of the newer ones? I thought the old style was better.

MENES
08-25-2009, 05:42 PM
old style was spookier , being trapped in a mansion / police HQ

not being able to turn quick enough, trippy camera angles,

the new ones are dope but will never do what tha old ones did ..

scare tha shit outa me haha

Bobby_Digital72
08-25-2009, 06:13 PM
I agree the new ones are cool ,but the old ones were way better. Like on Code veronica were your running across the bridge and The Ashford Mansion in the background up on the hill or part2 In the Police Staion where the licker runs by the window.. :D

RagnaroK
08-25-2009, 07:05 PM
The old one are better it was scarier the places were all a mess you can really feel the destruction and the dark atmosphere and the zombies were more like zombies slow moving brainless disgusting creatures

David Daniel Davis
08-25-2009, 11:07 PM
I own the Nintendo 64 version of Resident Evil 2 and I was very impressed that they were able to fit two discs of material onto one cartridge. It had the most megs ever for a cartridge game and had higher resolution than the Playstation version and surround sound which the Playstation version also did not have. The video was as grainy as Sega C.D. due to the fact that technically speaking, a cartridge should not be able to do full motion video; but Angel studios which did the port worked around the Nintendo 64's limitations and made it happen.

Mumm Ra
08-25-2009, 11:14 PM
old games
fuckin crows through the window....

shaolinsword
08-26-2009, 03:57 AM
Old Games by far, they were proper survival horror. I like 4 and 5 but they don't feel like Resi games. Capcom are apprently going back to their roots with the next one though

Steve Urkel
08-26-2009, 10:59 AM
The first Resident Evil I played was 4 so ... no