PDA

View Full Version : Slaughterhouse looks for a Southern Emcee

Khem The Decepticon
08-25-2009, 11:46 PM
according to Rapbasement.com

Super-group Slaughterhouse (made up of New Jeresy's Joe Budden, Michigans Royce Da 5'9, New York's Joell Ortiz and California's Crooked I) recently talked about adding a southern emcee to their group. Stating that T.I. and Lil Wayne would be at the top of their list, the group talked about what they thought of a southern emcee joining the team.

"This sh*t is like a strategically built together puzzle," Royce said. "The puzzle could only fit four pieces...There's a lot of n*ggaz from the South that can spit. If I want just straight up lyricism, then it would have to be a T.I. or a Lil Wayne. If I wanted to go based off of Ol' G status, and who I personally like, I would say Bun B. I mean he supports n*ggas. He's been supporting n*ggas since day one. He's a real n*gga, not to say Lil Wayne or T.I. aren't, but like I said, to me, there's just more that goes into just straight up spitting. Yeah Lil Wayne and them n*ggas could spit."

I think Stat Quo, Bun B, Z-Ro, Chamillionare or Young Buck would be good additions to the group if one had to be made.

RAW-TASTE
08-25-2009, 11:56 PM
none of them will join....lil wayne and ti u kiddin me? they just want them to join to get that commercial status....but who wants to join a group of industry-reject clowns

if anythin they should bring in 'shorty shitstain', it will complement their image

tical2000
08-26-2009, 12:01 AM
according to Rapbasement.com

Super-group Slaughterhouse (made up of New Jeresy's Joe Budden, Michigans Royce Da 5'9, New York's Joell Ortiz and California's Crooked I) recently talked about adding a southern emcee to their group. Stating that T.I. and Lil Wayne would be at the top of their list, the group talked about what they thought of a southern emcee joining the team.

"This sh*t is like a strategically built together puzzle," Royce said. "The puzzle could only fit four pieces...There's a lot of n*ggaz from the South that can spit. If I want just straight up lyricism, then it would have to be a T.I. or a Lil Wayne. If I wanted to go based off of Ol' G status, and who I personally like, I would say Bun B. I mean he supports n*ggas. He's been supporting n*ggas since day one. He's a real n*gga, not to say Lil Wayne or T.I. aren't, but like I said, to me, there's just more that goes into just straight up spitting. Yeah Lil Wayne and them n*ggas could spit."

I think Stat Quo, Bun B, Z-Ro, Chamillionare or Young Buck would be good additions to the group if one had to be made.

TI or Lil Wayne????? Hahahahahahaha

Why would TI and Wayne or Bun B want to join this group of losers.....

Man Slaughterhouse is getting as delusional as Joe Buddens.....

I think a bum like Stat Quo or Young Buck would fit better

RAW-TASTE
08-26-2009, 12:06 AM

nahhh not even those "bums" will join...i mean commercialy and careerly they still achieved a lot more[and made more dough] than slaughterhouse members did in their whole careers

standout
08-26-2009, 12:07 AM

well, lets see. first of all - the title is miss leading. i read this interview somewhere else. the actual question was something on the lines of "if u could have an artist from the south, who would it be"...

now, to answer your question...Bun B was on the slaughterhouse album on a skit... and he was on tour wearing a Slaughterhouse t-shirt. hes a huge slaughterhouse supporter.

MOP said their jelous their not a part of slaugtherhouse.

and when will u stop sucking cock and hating in every thread?

how baddly does it kill you to know they are dope as fuck and everyone thinks so?

can you sleep at night?

please, go get your blood pressure checked out.

hehsy5sy5
08-26-2009, 12:11 AM
well, lets see. first of all - the title is miss leading. i read this interview somewhere else. the actual question was something on the lines of "if u could have an artist from the south, who would it be"...

now, to answer your question...Bun B was on the slaughterhouse album on a skit... and he was on tour wearing a Slaughterhouse t-shirt. hes a huge slaughterhouse supporter.

MOP said their jelous their not a part of slaugtherhouse.

and when will u stop sucking cock and hating in every thread?

how baddly does it kill you to know they are dope as fuck and everyone thinks so?

can you sleep at night?

please, go get your blood pressure checked out.

yeaa they say that but bun-b is on every other niggas song nowadays. and most of these niggas just are playin cool and keepin their connects, and not pickin a side, but if it comes to it i doubt MOP or Bun-b will join slaughterhouse even if they begged them. it's just not a good group to join career wise. but are u the jbtv superman who flys to the rescue for every slaughterhouse and button thread?!?!??!?! ROFL

standout
08-26-2009, 12:20 AM
but are u the jbtv superman who flys to the rescue for every slaughterhouse and button thread?!?!??!?! ROFL

im actually the illesty.net superman that often gets confused for a jbtv superman...

and yes, i fly to the rescue everytime tical2000 and ghostlaced attempt to overflood the board with hater anti-slaughterhouse threads in hopes to alter the decisions of other wucorp members and make them not listen to the great music thats being created by the best mcs out right now.

their tactic actually works..

lil waynes whole carear is based off it...he screamed hes the best rapper alive, and a bunch of morons actually started to believe it.

its human nature.

if you say something often enough, people will listen.

so my goal, while im here, is to lift their skirts up and expose them for the cowards and low-lifes they really are.

hehsy5sy5
08-26-2009, 12:27 AM
im actually the illesty.net superman that often gets confused with a jbtv superman...

and yes, i fly to the rescue everytime tical2000 and ghostlaced attempt to overflood the board with hater anti-slaughterhouse threads in hopes to alter the decisions of other wucorp members and make them not listen to the great music thats being created by the best mcs out right now.

their tactic actually works..

lil waynes whole carear is based off it...he screamed hes the best rapper alive, and a bunch of morons actually started to believe it.

its human nature.

if you say something often enough, people will listen.

u said there dop and everyone thinks so but can you tell me besides your avg jbtv stan how many real hiphop heads out there loves slaughterhouse? i can tell you very few becuz most heads out here tat i chill wit didnt even no about slaughterhouse until the saigon beef or the wu tang beef LOL

a week ago i asked my friend who listens to a ok amount of hiphop, hey do u no who joe budden is. he said no whos that. im like u dont no huh...how bout pump it up? and then he said "OH THAT NIGGA LOL what happened to him anyway?" i proceeded to explain that he got punched in the face and forced to apologize and he said "sonned"(i doubt he will be pickin up a album of a nigga like that anytime soon)

my freind who i jus told u about is the prime example of the awareness of joe budden and slaguterhouse in the majority of casual hiphop listeners, which is, most of them never even listened to them or know them.......so how can u say everyone thinks they're dope except for the internet soldiers? LOL

standout
08-26-2009, 12:34 AM
a week ago i asked my friend who listens to a ok amount of hiphop, hey do u no who joe budden is. he said no whos that. im like u dont no huh...how bout pump it up? and then he said "OH THAT NIGGA LOL what happened to him anyway?" i proceeded to explain that he got punched in the face and forced to apologize and he said "sonned"(i doubt he will be pickin up a album of a nigga like that anytime soon)

my freind who i jus told u about is the prime example of the awareness of joe budden and slaguterhouse in the majority of casual hiphop listeners, which is, most of them never even listened to them or know them.......so how can u say everyone thinks they're dope except for the internet soldiers? LOL

http://images.starcraftmazter.net/4chan/for_forums/cool_story_bro.jpg

hehsy5sy5
08-26-2009, 12:36 AM
http://images.starcraftmazter.net/4chan/for_forums/cool_story_bro.jpg

you know its true :] or else you should have a comeback in carefully broken paragraphs defending joe budden while putting in your business knowledge to defend how much money joe budden made from his...less than 2000 album sells, like most of your posts

standout
08-26-2009, 12:42 AM
you know its true :] or else you should have a comeback in carefully broken paragraphs defending joe budden while putting in your business knowledge to defend how much money joe budden made from his...less than 2000 album sells, like most of your posts

well, most of my posts are just refuting statements made by other people. who in this case, would be just as if not more guilty then me.

im for the music. im not for the numbers...
they dont mean anything to me.

for example, raekwon isnt gona move more then maybe 36,000 first week. (and remember this post)...but thats not gona affect my opinion on the album when i hear it.

Poetic Wun
08-26-2009, 01:02 AM
none of them will join....lil wayne and ti u kiddin me? they just want them to join to get that commercial status....but who wants to join a group of industry-reject clowns

if anythin they should bring in 'shorty shitstain', it will complement their image

sadly, co sign

but wtf happened to Luda? TI? really? Luda would murder him and wayne is a joke

Reiko
08-26-2009, 05:25 AM
Bun B would be cool addition to the team.

Compulsion
08-26-2009, 05:30 AM
Southern MC? I hear Mike Jones is looking for stuff to do....lol

Why would bun b go from UGK to slaughterhouse..(I'm not speaking literally I know why there is not UGK now.)What a drop off that would be.

Thworldisyours
08-26-2009, 10:52 AM
I'm a big Slaughterhouse fan, but I REALLY hope they dont sign a Southern artist...

DR. NICK RIVIERA
08-26-2009, 11:20 AM
if I was them, I would take Chamillionare

Cham would make them step up on every song...

Khem The Decepticon
08-26-2009, 12:10 PM
sadly, co sign

but wtf happened to Luda? TI? really? Luda would murder him and wayne is a joke

TI is in jail.

IRONFLAGCHIEF36
08-26-2009, 12:40 PM
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/diddie21/SHAMROCK.jpg

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-26-2009, 01:29 PM
pathetic.

beautifulrock
08-26-2009, 02:25 PM
They should look in Fantasyland.

Mcthuggin99
08-26-2009, 02:31 PM
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.streetlevel.com/media/2009/08/lil-jon-crun-aint-dead-71764202-456-2.jpg
at least they'll get some good beats

KERZO
08-26-2009, 02:56 PM
What?

CHEA!!!

11th Chamber
08-26-2009, 07:32 PM
maybe they should worry about finding decent producers instead of a new artist. That seemed to have been a problem on the album

Monkdude
08-26-2009, 07:44 PM
their next album will sell even less than this one and that will be the end of this stupid slaughterhouse thing. i wish crooked I didnt associate with these bums

main_man
08-26-2009, 11:41 PM
well, i guess noone wants to work with these slaughterhouse cats. i mean, theres no way that there is a bun b song with royce the 5'9" over a laid back dj premier beat. that cant happen, right?

http://www.divshare.com/download/8189985-ec1

Suga Duga
08-27-2009, 01:21 AM
Bun B would be cool addition to the team.

bun is a legend, no way he'll join

Kanha
08-27-2009, 02:01 AM
Cham or Bun B would be good

SHAoLiN LoRD
08-27-2009, 02:20 AM
Slaughterhoes is nothing but a gimmick

tical2000
08-27-2009, 02:53 AM
Slaughterhouse is composed of 4 loser rap bums.....

Getting a loser rapper from the south would make the group be composed of 5 loser rap bums....

4x0=zero.......5x0=zero....

Slaughterhouse would still be worth nothing

main_man
08-27-2009, 02:54 AM
funny shit. hate!hate!hate!hate!

The Hound
08-27-2009, 03:03 AM
Haha tical2000's love/hate for Slaughterhouse because of Joe Budden has her disrespecting herself.

Poetic Wun
08-27-2009, 05:37 AM
TI is in jail.
but im sayin, why, when niggas refer to the south, do they dick ride wack AS FUCK rappers...
fuck Chamillionaire
fuck TI
fuck Wayne
fuck Bun B

Ti is king of the south... sooooo that's what? the smartest retard?

Wayne is GROAT by his own admission... i guess you start sayin shit enough and it becomes true.

Bun B had fallen the fuck off but was hanging on by a "controvery/drama" thread and when niggas started callin the south out for what it was, UGK tried to rise again... Scarface was real. UGK was ill in their time but the south cant produce anything better than a D4L or Pitbull or Lil John or Soulja Boy so they milk what they had (or whoever has the most "legendary" status and wil jump on the latest musical trends to show everyone else it cool). Niggas was gettin crunk now everyone wanna get trill or be trill or whatever the fuck trill means.

Chamillionare is a joke... this nigga got 4th grade rhymes. WAIT! Krazie bone stood next to him so he must be good.

Young Buck, ironically, is like a 5 dollar bill. while he may be... (dare i say) "versatile" he still dont amount to shit. he may have his moments but it's nothing you cant find in a few other southern niggas anyway.
so you either got 5 kids handin you a 1 dollar bill or 1 dude handin you a 5 dollar bill... either way it ain't enough to cop a cd with (literally & figuratively)

the south is 1 dimensional. word up. no that dont mean post youtube vids showing me how they ARENT.... what i mean is the swagger is all the same, maybe tweaked at the most but the same.
it's like seeing a set of twins with Lil John shirts on.
one shirt may have his high school pic on it in B/W & the other got him grinnin with sparkely shit to make his teeth glitter on the shirt but it's the same thing.

way i see it is, i'd roc with a southern cat too.
if i was an emcee who's cd just bombed and was dumb enough to stand next to a rapper that takes so many L's he needs an intervention & vlogs everytime his pee gets a lil dark, i'd try and fool everyone else into seeing how ill i was by standing next to a garbage, yet mainstream rapper, instead of just trying a different approach.

Luda tho... whooo boy, tht nigga could crush the south if it was a collective force against him. but its sad nobody see him.

anyway, if your guna HATE on me for having my opinion then pop off...
save the energy in your fingers to jack of to blackula/karamels pics and wait till i say something with a lil more substance to get at me about cause it's all the same...
that one dude said it best:
5x0=...

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-27-2009, 07:44 AM
Slaughterhoes is nothing but a gimmick

Slaughterhouse is composed of 4 loser rap bums.....

Getting a loser rapper from the south would make the group be composed of 5 loser rap bums....

4x0=zero.......5x0=zero....

Slaughterhouse would still be worth nothing

Exactly.

Non of sluahgterhouse had real talent before they became a group, why would they have talent after?

And now theyre mentioning Lil Wayne?

These guys are just desperate for attention and are delusional about their place in hip hop. Mentioning the names of Lil Wayne and TI is an obvious stab for attention, just like when they told their friends to say the album had sold "700,000" copies, again for attention.

The Prime Sithesizah
08-27-2009, 08:42 AM
Non of sluahgterhouse had real talent before they became a group, why would they have talent after?

WoW..

Royce wasn't real talent when people were calling him one of the greatest emcees EVER before Slaughterhouse?

Crooked wasn't real talent on the mixtape scene when underground heads were looking forward to an actual release album from him?

Joe Budden isn't real talent? Uhh.. Halfway House and Escape Route!!

Joell Ortiz still has loads to prove..

But..

Slaughterhouse as a group, before all of that.. EACH MEMBER, from what I can recall.. is maddd talented..

Just like Wu-Tang individually are talented cats..
The Lox.. The Four Horsemen.. Dipset
Just examples..

What you're doing and saying is basically HATE

GhettoGnom
08-27-2009, 09:13 AM
blablabla

:nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono:

Tell me how K-Rino, dead prez & CunninLynguists have the same swagger(with "slight modifications"), are wack and are one-dimensional. Pleeeaaase, I want to read this!

Haha @ Luda crushing the south if they were "a collective force against him".. REALLY?

arguments against ghost
He says the same shit in every SH-thread, no need to argue with him.

Poetic Wun
08-27-2009, 10:26 AM
^
ok ok ok ok i digress... i was referin to the mainstream realm of rap...
if we was talkin about DP i'd completely forget about Wayne.
he wouldn't exist.
i got caught up but as for mainstream hip hop, Luda on point.

slaughterhouse need to step they business game up.
or do mixtapes like budden... his mixes were always darker so i think that would adequately display the strength of SH... or just disown joey.

*edit* i don't deny joey's skills but he gives them a bad look.

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-27-2009, 10:31 AM
WoW..

Royce wasn't real talent when people were calling him one of the greatest emcees EVER before Slaughterhouse?

Crooked wasn't real talent on the mixtape scene when underground heads were looking forward to an actual release album from him?

Joe Budden isn't real talent? Uhh.. Halfway House and Escape Route!!

Joell Ortiz still has loads to prove..

But..

Slaughterhouse as a group, before all of that.. EACH MEMBER, from what I can recall.. is maddd talented..

Just like Wu-Tang individually are talented cats..
The Lox.. The Four Horsemen.. Dipset
Just examples..

What you're doing and saying is basically HATE

Sure..whatever you say buddy.

:loser:

tical2000
08-27-2009, 12:45 PM
WoW..

People were calling Royce one of the greatest emcees ever????? That\s strange that I have never met these people....

Don't you have to put out Classic albums to be one of the greatest ever?

I have never heard of anyone saying Royce is one of the greatest ever

that is a retarded statement

The Prime Sithesizah
08-27-2009, 01:10 PM
People were calling Royce one of the greatest emcees ever????? That\s strange that I have never met these people....

Don't you have to put out Classic albums to be one of the greatest ever?

I have never heard of anyone saying Royce is one of the greatest ever

that is a retarded statement

Jadakiss is considered one of the greatest EVER and no classic LP..
Same with.. Chino XL, Inspectah Deck, etc..

All you need is a hand-full of standout quotable verses that are HIGHLY dominant..

and ask anyone what they think/thought of Royce..
years and years, people have labelled him as one of the greatest!!

AND Im not even a fan..

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-27-2009, 01:22 PM
^shhhh

5hundred&one
08-27-2009, 01:46 PM
wow, so many retarded fags on these forums.

standout just admitted in this thread that the whole reason he posts here, or his 'goal while he is here' is to defend slaughterhouse everytime laced and tical200 mention them.

so my goal, while im here, is to lift their skirts up and expose them for the cowards and low-lifes they really are.

Nothing more needs to be said about you and your hurt feelings.

Budden might kill himself soon if he keeps gettin humiliated, I hope he takes all of his fans with him.

main_man
08-27-2009, 05:29 PM
it dont matter. some of these folks on here think they know hip hop, but prove that they dont at all. if rapping real fast and pretending to be a gangster when all you really do is chill in a studio and smoke weed makes a rapper "doper" than the ACTUAL mc's in slaughterhouse, than nas was right, hip hop is dead.

and royce is more respected in the actual hip hop game RIGHT NOW more than 98% of the cats spittin'. royce was BLACKBALLED in the industry cause his manager pointed out that dre was a hollywood bitch who had a lazy work ethic (and judging from his album output, do you think he was lying?)

joell's bodega chronicles album is dope with some straight heat on it.thats why he got signed to aftermath in the first place.

royce's last album was dope. while his catalog may be uneven, he has straight heat too. and just about every mc wants to work with him. and preemo always has beats for royce.

crooked is respected as a lyricist worldwide. he really needs an album.

and buddens,well, i really am not too familiar with his catalog, but he was pretty dope on the album, still the weak link though. and he needs to stop blogging so damn much.

but, once again, opinions are worthless. especially on the intrawebs.

drippie k
08-28-2009, 03:55 AM
add stat quo...another 2nd rate b-line 2nd string rapper who's name may ring people's bells...he'd be perfect for slaughterhouse

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-28-2009, 05:55 AM
http://byroncrawford.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c558f53ef0120a52696c9970b-500pi (http://byroncrawford.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c558f53ef0120a52696c9970b-pi)

LATEST ALBUM SOLD: 1,340
(http://byroncrawford.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c558f53ef0120a52696c9970b-pi)

triPAUD
08-30-2009, 05:30 PM
wow, a lot of ignorant hate. I don't see how anyone could deny the fact that they can spit. joe is an attention hoe, yea, and they sucked live, yea, and he took an L from rae. either way, they can spit.

I think cham would be the only one i'd want to hear w/ them. I think Bun B is too big in his own right, although he'd prolly join. T.i., wayne wouldn't mesh. i think it would bring the best outta cham and introduce his lyricism to people that wouldn't expect it from him