PDA

View Full Version : Life is hot in cracktown

NIGHT MAYOR
08-26-2009, 05:58 AM
Decent movie, ending leaves alot to the imagination (maybe too much) anyone else seen this ?

NIGHT MAYOR
08-26-2009, 06:03 AM
..........oh yeah rza has a short part in it.

CharlesJones
10-03-2009, 01:54 PM
I saw it last weekend. Diana Ross's son Evan is in it and so is Kerry Washington, Lara Flynn Boyle, Vondie Curtis Hall. Evan was the lightskin boy who was the leader of that crew that was beating up that old white man and he killed a drug dealer who The RZA had beef with. I should've known that The RZA set him up at the end when those dudes came to kill him. Evan and his crew were evil. I couldn't believe they were beating up that old white man and they made him shit on himself when they stuck that fluid thing up his ass. That scene was sick. LOL@Kerry's friend who was a white dude who had a sex change as a woman hahahahahahaha. Remember when Kerry came to his apartment later on and he came to the door looking like a man? He told Kerry that he decided to be a man again because his mom was upset with him about what he had done and she was gonna stop giving him money hahahahahahahahahaha. I think he told Kerry that his mom had a trust fund set up for him when she dies and he was gonna get a lot of money. So that's why he decided to be a man instead of a woman LOL. Lara(i don't know why her name is that instead of Laura)Flynn Boyle's face is a mess hahahahahahahahahahaha. She used to be hot back in the day when she was on The Practice tv show and Mobsters movie with Christian Slater. I've seen her in a few other movies back in the day. You can tell she had plastic surgery done to her lips and her face because she looks very different.

DUMBO
10-06-2009, 03:02 PM
why don't you ever press "enter"?

MaskedAvenger
10-06-2009, 03:19 PM
RZA was in it for about 3 seconds

LoTec
10-08-2009, 11:17 PM
I saw it last weekend. Diana Ross's son Evan is in it and so is Kerry Washington, Lara Flynn Boyle, Vondie Curtis Hall. Evan was the lightskin boy who was the leader of that crew that was beating up that old white man and he killed a drug dealer who The RZA had beef with. I should've known that The RZA set him up at the end when those dudes came to kill him. Evan and his crew were evil. I couldn't believe they were beating up that old white man and they made him shit on himself when they stuck that fluid thing up his ass. That scene was sick. LOL@Kerry's friend who was a white dude who had a sex change as a woman hahahahahahaha. Remember when Kerry came to his apartment later on and he came to the door looking like a man? He told Kerry that he decided to be a man again because his mom was upset with him about what he had done and she was gonna stop giving him money hahahahahahahahahaha. I think he told Kerry that his mom had a trust fund set up for him when she dies and he was gonna get a lot of money. So that's why he decided to be a man instead of a woman LOL. Lara(i don't know why her name is that instead of Laura)Flynn Boyle's face is a mess hahahahahahahahahahaha. She used to be hot back in the day when she was on The Practice tv show and Mobsters movie with Christian Slater. I've seen her in a few other movies back in the day. You can tell she had plastic surgery done to her lips and her face because she looks very different.

You know Kerry Washingtons character was a dude too right?

It was an alright flick kinda of a wierd multi-cultural ghetto they lived in tho.

CharlesJones
10-10-2009, 12:05 PM
Naw i didn't know Kerry Washington's character was supposed to be a transvestite. A co-worker of mine told me that because he saw the movie too. He said to me, did you see the part when Kerry was changing clothes and they showed her private part and it looked like a dick? LOL. I said naw i didn't see that.