PDA

View Full Version : Oh Eminem...

joe245
08-26-2009, 08:30 PM
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.9701/title.lil-wayne-eminem-kanye-west-and-drake-team-up

:/

Lil Wayne, Eminem, Kanye West and Drake have apparently teamed up to re-do "Forever," a song previously released by Drake with assistance from Weezy and Nutt Da Kid.

sdeblasi
08-26-2009, 08:45 PM
and here it is

http://usershare.net/biqm4a41xx2m

Drake, Kanye, Lil Wayne, Eminem - Forever

Spectrum7glr
08-26-2009, 09:02 PM
Em kills them all

whitey
08-26-2009, 09:14 PM
hes still a mainstream artist. part of what the suits do is the keep him in the mainstream.

he does have another album coming out in the next few months...

Mcthuggin99
08-26-2009, 09:15 PM
that shit was wack. i only liked em's verse a little but the rest where wack

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
08-26-2009, 09:40 PM
em's was dope but i wasn't exspecting much from lames like drake and wanye was a close second to em and that's not saying allot the other two were fucking wack

12weLvE
08-26-2009, 09:47 PM
Anyway... back to that real shit!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UT-hYXqTN38&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UT-hYXqTN38&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

djskillz
08-26-2009, 11:31 PM
^That's funny. I'm listening to Casa Bey right now

ALCATRAZ
08-26-2009, 11:45 PM
eminem is corny always has been always will be

dope lyricist tho

main_man
08-27-2009, 12:18 AM
damn, slim shit on those cats. if it woulda just been him it wouldnt be a bad radio joint for em. wayne wasnt bad for wayne. his voice just grates me.
not bad for radio rap. drake kinda sounds like chingy. lol

but auditorium? THATS THAT SHIT!

corky831
08-27-2009, 01:48 AM
eminem was flowin like bone thugs or some shit on this.......destroyed those other dudes who call themselves mc's

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
08-27-2009, 01:51 AM
^That's funny. I'm listening to Casa Bey right now

yea mos' album is great

whitey
08-27-2009, 04:18 AM
em just dookie diarreaed out his butt on those hoes.

dont doubt the white boy.

joe245
08-27-2009, 06:21 AM
Auditorium is some ill shit.

Em' just killed those bitch ass rappers. Don't fuck with the real shit little boys.

buckshotstheone
08-27-2009, 08:56 AM
luckily the homo and the racist were at the end of the track so i've been bumping a Drake/Kanye version of this dope fucking track. that hook is fire

GhettoGnom
08-27-2009, 09:50 AM
luckily the homo and the racist were at the end of the track so i've been bumping a Drake/Kanye version of this dope fucking track. that hook is fire

Who's who? Cus last time I checked Em was definitively homo (Insane, way gayer than anything Wayne has done(that we know of)), and though maybe not racist
"I'm doing the same thing MLK did"
_6tlATMjQQU
/(|(/(|(

Anyways, track was decent, better than I thought it would be. I don't like the chorus, but all MCs came pretty good. Drake & Em both actually killed it, Kanye's delivery/flow is a bit boring to me, but he didn't ruin anything, and Wayne was slightly better than Kanye.

Buzk
08-27-2009, 09:50 AM
em's verse was fire

joe245
08-27-2009, 10:03 AM
Eminem killed it. Kanye's verse sounded like every other verse he drops. Wayne is lame as fuck. Drake didn't do too badly.

cap
08-27-2009, 12:43 PM
hot track, i love the chorus, and drake was the best on it cus the track fits him the best.

buckshotstheone
08-27-2009, 02:19 PM
Who's who? Cus last time I checked Em was definitively homo (Insane, way gayer than anything Wayne has done(that we know of)), and though maybe not racist
"I'm doing the same thing MLK did"

valid point. i forgot about eminem's invitation of nuts to his face at the mtv awards.

let me rephrase

luckily the homo/racist and the other homo were at the end so i could just cut them out and enjoy a good, unpauseworthy track

and yes eminem is a racist, we've all heard those tracks that the source leaked. regardless of the situation that caused those tracks to leak, it's clearly eminem saying that shit and he's never denied saying that very much racist shit. and the "i was young and stupid" is the most white privilege answer that you'd expect from an asshole like him. no matter what the situation, he said what he said, not about one particular black girl, but about black girls in general, he dropped the n bomb and said some fucked up shit, racist mafucka

GhettoGnom
08-27-2009, 05:13 PM
valid point. i forgot about eminem's invitation of nuts to his face at the mtv awards.

Oh shit, I forgot that to... Insane + that = the most openly gay known rapper ever?

chadxbyron
08-27-2009, 05:16 PM
Eminem killed it. Kanye's verse sounded like every other verse he drops. Wayne is lame as fuck. Drake didn't do too badly.

+1 hahaa
i love this chorus

angry!
08-27-2009, 05:45 PM
a lot of you faggots place entirely too much emphasis on what happens outside of the music. as long as the said act isnt a police officer or consistently herbed, it doesnt matter!!!

i like this song, solid beat, all the features tried stepping it up to combat the fact eminem was coming for everyones ass on this joint!!!

drake and weezy are wack as fuck, big ups to em for going all the way in on this joint showing these new jacks how to rip a beat!!

drake, wayne, and kanye probably wouldnt hesitate in saying em flamed their ass on this joint. he also snuck in a cpl of jabs, asking the listener if its even worth spitting hard when your leaps and bounds better than every emcee on the record!!! hes supposed to be passing the torch, alls this track shows is his torch is still burning hotter than the niggas on the come up!!!

EQ the GOD
08-27-2009, 05:54 PM
and yes eminem is a racist, we've all heard those tracks that the source leaked.

that was a long ass time ago. Times change and people change. And i bet your white.

whitey
08-27-2009, 06:00 PM

let me rephrase

luckily the homo/racist and the other homo were at the end so i could just cut them out and enjoy a good, unpauseworthy track

and yes eminem is a racist, we've all heard those tracks that the source leaked. regardless of the situation that caused those tracks to leak, it's clearly eminem saying that shit and he's never denied saying that very much racist shit. and the "i was young and stupid" is the most white privilege answer that you'd expect from an asshole like him. no matter what the situation, he said what he said, not about one particular black girl, but about black girls in general, he dropped the n bomb and said some fucked up shit, racist mafucka

a white person can drop the "n bomb" and not be a racist.

Megaherz
08-27-2009, 06:11 PM
There's a reason Eminem is at the end of the track, if they put his verse first nobody would listen to the rest of the song, cuz as a song it's complete crap, kanye's wack, wayne is wack, drake, i never heard of thi cat, but appearently he was supposed to be something big.........he's wack

KERZO
08-27-2009, 06:50 PM

UT-hYXqTN38

Hey chek..props on the drop. I was actually bumping the ecstatic when i was readin this..right now I'm smoking a :b to -

RIqf77tckVc

drippie k
08-28-2009, 04:43 AM

let me rephrase

lol you sound like eminem took a shit in your cereal, calm down fool haha

ok song, chorus was gay, eminem killed it as always

Rame
08-28-2009, 05:00 AM
It started like a T.I. song. Get your own flow, Drake.

The song, minus the Wayne verse, was nice for once. I probably won't listen to it again.

buckshotstheone
08-29-2009, 05:44 PM
that was a long ass time ago. Times change and people change. And i bet your white.

you know what else was a long time ago, white men tying up black women and cutting the babies out of them.

and with a response like that i'd assume you're probably white too. "people change" = "white guilt" = "i don't say it out loud anymore how i really feel"

buckshotstheone
08-29-2009, 05:46 PM
a white person can drop the "n bomb" and not be a racist.

if they were conscious enough then they wouldn't. yeah their white privilege gives them the ability to say anything they want, but to invoke that word is to invoke centuries of systemic racism that is still prevalent today. and we all heard them tracks, he wasn't exactly saying that word in a nice way (not that there is ever a truly nice way to say it) but regardless, mafucka got racism in his blood even if he's been good recently at keeping it hidden away

SHAoLiN LoRD
08-29-2009, 06:49 PM
Em ripps it

11th Chamber
08-30-2009, 02:28 PM
Em's wordplay is bananas on this

gay song otherwise, Em shoulda kept this verse and maybe used it for 50's new album or somthin

Wh0am3ye?
08-30-2009, 02:35 PM

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UT-hYXqTN38&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UT-hYXqTN38&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

YOOO this track goes hard as fuck. As soon as mos def dropped, I was like :O. Props for posting this one.

THE MASON
08-30-2009, 02:42 PM

Yes this is the real shit

that track was weak as fuck, em was bad, wayne and the rest were horrible

back to some more real shit

T_wjOgiTe1Q

EQ the GOD
08-31-2009, 10:34 AM
^^nah.. em wasnt wack on this..you just dont like Em obviously.

THE MASON
08-31-2009, 11:05 AM
i didnt say wack, i said bad

and your right i dont really like eminem, nothing after Marshall Mathers Lp is worth listening too, maybe a few track here and there

SKAMPOE
08-31-2009, 11:22 AM
eminem is corny always has been always will be

dope lyricist tho
co sign^

n ever since that whole bruno incident even if it was staged, he helped tarnish the hiphop name/culture.

Twiztid-Wutang
08-31-2009, 12:50 PM

let me rephrase

Why is it when its towards blacks EVERYTHING is fucking racist, But when blacks shit on whites its warranted? Fucking hypocrites. Who cares, he dropped the ''N'' bomb, how many times have rappers said racist shit about whites?

buckshotstheone
08-31-2009, 02:36 PM
Why is it when its towards blacks EVERYTHING is fucking racist, But when blacks shit on whites its warranted? Fucking hypocrites. Who cares, he dropped the ''N'' bomb, how many times have rappers said racist shit about whites?

uh maybe because for the history of civilization, specifically in this country, whites have always been superior and in charge while keeping blacks and other minorities as down as possible. you can't be racist towards white people, discriminatory yes, but racist, no. racism invokes a sense of power and superiority, something blacks have never had but whites have always had. no matter what any minority says towards a white person, at the end of the day, dude is still white, so where's the problem?

try being a part of a group that for no reason other than skin color have been held down and discredited due to stereotypes. it's easy to be white and not care because again, at the end of the day, you still white, so you got the white privilege to do and say what you want and expect whatever results should be given in any situation. doesn't work that way for minorities. i got no sympathy for whites who are "offended" by discriminatory comments, cause they are all warranted. racism is still prevalent today through institutional order.

whitey
08-31-2009, 09:11 PM
^ Sunny?

EQ the GOD
09-01-2009, 01:56 PM
^^^could be

EQ the GOD
09-01-2009, 01:57 PM
you can't be racist towards white people, discriminatory yes, but racist, no.
You're white dog. Dont try to tell me about black civilization. I'll let my homeboy to the left Savonte do that for me.

EQ the GOD
09-01-2009, 02:08 PM
you know what else was a long time ago, white men tying up black women and cutting the babies out of them.

No shit. But the fact is your a fraud. Fake. You remind me of the dude on the "white rapper show" that used to say..
"I have to hug 10 black people everyday," just so people wouldnt think he is racist.

"people change" = "white guilt" = "i don't say it out loud anymore how i really feel"

Nah dog, now you are just on some flaming gay shit. Like really, 75% of your posts talk about racism. For sure racism is stupid and unhuman, we understand, but we all think that too, you ain't proving shit to anybody.

buckshotstheone
09-01-2009, 02:37 PM
No shit. But the fact is your a fraud. Fake. You remind me of the dude on the "white rapper show" that used to say..
"I have to hug 10 black people everyday," just so people wouldnt think he is racist.

Nah dog, now you are just on some flaming gay shit. Like really, 75% of your posts talk about racism. For sure racism is stupid and unhuman, we understand, but we all think that too, you ain't proving shit to anybody.

how am i a fraud? i ain't trying to hug no damn black mafuckas to feel better about myself. ain't about being "down", it's about being conscious. you can hate all you want but it don't change who i am or what i know

and naw i ain't trying to educate anyone on black civilization, i'm trying to remind mafuckas of history that is so often buried by the dominant white culture we live in. i am the last person that would try to claim i understand "black civilization", but what i do understand is the white privilege i have and how it affects me and my daily life, and even then i only understand so much of my white privilege because i can't help but benefit from it in such a way that i can't understand all of it

drippie k
09-02-2009, 02:20 AM
^^lol you're a fuckin joke dude..youre talkin like you feel bad for being white

buckshotstheone
09-02-2009, 07:21 AM
^^lol you're a fuckin joke dude..youre talkin like you feel bad for being white

why the hell would i "feel bad" for that? in fact how could i? it's who i am, can't change that, can only acknowledge what it means for me and how it affects me.

angry!
09-02-2009, 09:22 AM
i always thought the em tape was jokes!!!!!

dude was 16!!!! we all said some shit we regret, em lives his life to gain black acceptance!!!! if hes opressing anyone, its white cats in the rap game!!! what white boy has he ever co-signed!?!?

its only the low level angst ridden haters that bring it up to discredit homie - just how niggas shit on prodigy for being decked out like MJ when he was a lil kid!!! dude is ill on the mic - whether you like him or not.

buckshotstheone
09-02-2009, 02:13 PM
i always thought the em tape was jokes!!!!!

dude was 16!!!! we all said some shit we regret, em lives his life to gain black acceptance!!!! if hes opressing anyone, its white cats in the rap game!!! what white boy has he ever co-signed!?!?

its only the low level angst ridden haters that bring it up to discredit homie - just how niggas shit on prodigy for being decked out like MJ when he was a lil kid!!! dude is ill on the mic - whether you like him or not.

ain't sound like a joke to me. dude was vicious against black women. and how the fuck is that an excuse anyway? still don't make it right. that's the problem people got now is everyone thinks we are supposedly past this problem when it's still very much a part of society

try telling someone who's been oppressed their whole life that it's just a joke, shit ain't right

EQ the GOD
09-02-2009, 03:08 PM
^^^I know many people that are opressed that listen to Em. You dont make sense dog. My homie Ron at work is broke as fuck, and guess what he is black, and the muthafucka loves Eminem..
Like you must live in an all white community because you are fuckin clueless.

angry!
09-02-2009, 04:51 PM
shut the fuck up young blood!!!

if you had more life experience youd realize ppl do and say a lot of stupid shit that doesnt indicate who they are as a person growing up!!!

shits jokes lookin back on it!!!! im sure d12 ribs on slim in jest all day, just how the homies clown about being on that x-clan shit!!!!

not that serious dog, be more concerned about the real life racism that takes place in the big arena!!!! work sanitation - that shit is racist slave labor!!! look who works these low level high importance jobs!!!

buckshotstheone
09-02-2009, 09:12 PM
real life racism happens every damn day and mafuckas ignore it and perpetuate it, and eminem is the perfect example of white privilege

i'm done with this discussion anyways, mafuckas ain't on the same level

Visionz
09-02-2009, 09:29 PM
real life racism happens every damn day and mafuckas ignore it and perpetuate it, and eminem is the perfect example of white privilege

i'm done with this discussion anyways, mafuckas ain't on the same level
maybe we should hop up on your white pleather couch so we can share the same view?

Envy hides itself in mysterious ways. Spouting your soapbox bullshit ain't changing nothing.

Twiztid-Wutang
09-03-2009, 04:57 PM
Im not going to lie, I am pretty pissed off as a fan.

Im not going to throw alot of childish profane statements. But i will say that honestly,He was my favorite rapper, im not one of the typical fans that says the same thing ''He was hot for 2-3 albums, and thats it''

Encore wasnt amazing, but lyrically and his wordplay was insane on there. Relapse was great I felt. He seemed like he still had integrity. But then he does this.

Kanye lost me on 808, Drake is trash to me, and lil wayne has always been trash since the hot boyz, so for for Em, who has nothing to gain from his appearance with them, makes a track. It disappoints, and further discourages my opinion on rap.

I know that Em is a ''commercial'' rapper, but that only happened because of his first singles and mtv jocking him so much. So it was more odd that he got so far. Lyrically, i ALWAYS have to back him up because of wordplay, if not content.

But now, I cannot support this, but who knows, maybe one of them will be stupid and diss him, and Em could murder them. Thats about what it would take for me to be cool with this song

whitey
09-03-2009, 07:04 PM
its just a way of staying in the public eye before relapse 2 comes out. chillll out.