PDA

View Full Version : Irie-1 presents..."Rival Schools" Beat Tape*Free Download!!!

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
08-28-2009, 07:12 PM
Here is a free beat tape for y'all to vibe on...Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I just wanted to showcase some of my more recent work with this tape. Hope you guys like it.

Peace
"Rival Schools" Beat Tape
http://www.zshare.net/download/6480508898b98fe1/

THE MASON
08-28-2009, 07:37 PM
dling now

M.O.D.
08-28-2009, 08:00 PM
the tape was nice no doubt , gotta give u ya dabs , some were doper than others i just dident like the rock beats u had in there . kinda kills the vibe of the tape . i think down since 98 hit me the hardest tho

peace god

THE MASON
08-28-2009, 09:45 PM
i agree with MOD

the rock beats brought the tape down a little, but i had a few favourites, get at me if i can rock them and ill let you know which ones lol.

Nice mix of beats though that still held the vibe with switching in the flavour, but the rock beats took it too far out the zone, not bad just not suited, but def a dope listen

Peace, again get at me

MENES
08-29-2009, 10:58 AM
peace sun checking now!

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
08-29-2009, 01:25 PM
the tape was nice no doubt , gotta give u ya dabs , some were doper than others i just dident like the rock beats u had in there . kinda kills the vibe of the tape . i think down since 98 hit me the hardest tho

peace god

i agree with MOD

the rock beats brought the tape down a little, but i had a few favourites, get at me if i can rock them and ill let you know which ones lol.

Nice mix of beats though that still held the vibe with switching in the flavour, but the rock beats took it too far out the zone, not bad just not suited, but def a dope listen

Peace, again get at me

Thanks for the feedback so far fellas...I appreciate your honesty and understand your point of view on the tape. The rock stuff might be a little too much, but I thank you for listening through it.

LORD ZERO
09-05-2009, 11:19 PM
Pretty dope tape fam, keep it comin!

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
09-06-2009, 03:53 PM
Pretty dope tape fam, keep it comin!

Thanks Lord...Do appreciate it!