PDA

View Full Version : I need some help !

zooruka
08-28-2009, 11:14 PM
yo I need to know some good east coast rappers to listen to Im running out of material I have heard all az catalogue, redman, gravediggaz, killah preist, nas, the firm , pharohe monch , wu tang (obviously) , nature, jmt , ect... .. im not feeling cats like onyx , cnn , ny oil , immortal techniques, blaq poet , cormega , freeway, gangstar (although premo beats are dope), busta rhymes , anything from the rocafella camp , ... the lox are o.k but I havent really liked many of there songs...

I was just wondering If anyone could help me out ... who are some up and coming dope n.y /eastcoast rappers that I can check out (names of songs or albums would be preferable) also I like more uptempo rap.

any help would be much appreciated

anyway

peace

claaa7
08-29-2009, 04:52 AM
these guys ain't up-n-coming but rather legends in the game but you should check out anything from the D.I.T.C. camp which is around 30 albums.. the members are Lord Finesse, Diamond D, Showbiz & AG, Big L, Buckwild, Fat Joe and OC.

bamboo
08-29-2009, 06:00 AM
If u haven't already, check out what Reks, Termanology and Vakill (he's from Chicago tho') have to offer,
also look up "Marco Polo and Torae - Double Barrel" - really dope album!

Peace

famenchuan
08-29-2009, 07:05 AM
bumpy knuckles.

claaa7
08-29-2009, 09:09 AM
^^ word, Bumpy Knuckles is nasty as hell.. "Crazy Like A Foxxx" and "Industry Shakedown" are brutal LPs, anybody heard "Konexion" and if so what's it like??

i was actually collecting all (or at least most of) Bumpy's guest apperances recently, i might bless y'all with those 2 discs one day.

joe245
08-29-2009, 01:44 PM
I know you said you're not feeling them but guys like Immortal Technique, Blaq Poet, Cormega, Gang Starr and some Rocafella guys (like Jay-z) definitely shouldn't be slept on. If you like AZ and Nas then you like Cormega. If you like JMT then you'll like Immortal Technique.

Afficial_Nastee
08-29-2009, 05:04 PM
im not feeling cats like onyx

Stop listening to Hip-Hop , right now , it's clear you need some help.... (just joking LOL) How the fuck you don't feel Onyx , have you ever listened to All We Got Iz Us the album? I understand you might not feel them on their first album lyrical wise but they improved their lyrics on All We Got Iz Us.... I mean if you don't feel All We Got Iz us you're not worth being a Hip-Hop head, that's the fucking DEFINITION of what Hip-Hop is all about just raw, dark Hardcore and Suicidal Emceeing.... And I'm not even talking bout the beats and the gritty and grimy production all over the album....
Just take a look at the mad face Logo , that's the BEST logo I've ever seen in the music industry , and yeah I think it's betta than the Wu logo....

You can front on Baccdafuccup and Shut em Down even though they're phat banga's but you just CAN'T front on All We Got Iz Us as a real Hip-Hop head or real music fan....

claaa7
08-29-2009, 05:08 PM
check out the invincible Mash Out Posse (M.O.P.), top three hip-hop group no doubt..

Afficial_Nastee
08-29-2009, 05:14 PM
Talking bout Eastcoast Rap without even mentioning M.O.P. is some serious unbelievable shit....

Other Eastcoast MC's , crews you should check plus their best song :
Killarmy - Dress to Kill
Big Pun ( best rapper that ever lived) - The Dream Shatterer
Chino XL - Riiot! (feat Ras Kass)

Afficial_Nastee
08-29-2009, 05:18 PM
Necro best album : I Need Drugs and Gory Days
Ill Bill best album : What's Wrong with Bill
Goretex - best album (his only one ) : Art of Dying
Mr.Hyde best album : Barn of the Naked Dead

^^^^
Check all of their work and you'll be fine.... And ow yeah buy their stuff if you like it....

ALCATRAZ
08-29-2009, 05:38 PM
i knew afficial was gonna name drop necro before i could lol

his whole crew is worth checking out ... ill bill mr hyde goretex all those fools

Afficial_Nastee
08-29-2009, 05:40 PM
i knew afficial was gonna name drop necro before i could lol

Representing the sicko's ....

YungSunny
08-29-2009, 08:28 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/4b/Kuruptagainstthagrain.jpg/200px-Kuruptagainstthagrain.jpg
10x realer than your east coast shit.

Bobby Budknickers
08-29-2009, 11:54 PM
necro is perfect for your taste zooruka

i recommend 24 Shots

Thworldisyours
08-30-2009, 04:00 PM
Up-incoming hip hop acts from the east...

Definitely Termanology, Nino Bless, and Joell Ortiz...

manhattan360
09-01-2009, 09:30 PM
Half-A-Mill
Mf Grimm
Krumbsnatcha
Royal Flush

I aint really feeling any of the new east coast cats just Torae
Only midwest guys i am listening to are Add-2 and Chip tha Ripper

manhattan360
09-01-2009, 09:34 PM
I aint really feeling any of the new east coast cats just Torae and maybe Mickey Factz but his really hipsterish down south Donnis, Edgar Allan FLow
Only midwest guys i am listening to are Add-2 and Chip tha Ripper