PDA

View Full Version : Where to dl Free Full Version PC Games?

noel411
08-29-2009, 08:52 PM
I'm after this game. It's pretty old. It was released just as a normal pc game, like for Windows or whatever. I found a bunch of torrents for it but they're all either dead or claim to have a few seeds but don't actually move at all. I searched for rapidshare files and that sort of shit, to no avail. A while back I dl'ed an Amiga 500 simulator and dl'ed games from Amiga forums and shit like that. I was hoping maybe some people know of some good forums and shit where I can search for pc games for Windows? Maybe I can find it somewhere like dat?

noel411
08-29-2009, 09:12 PM
While we're at it, I did manage to find a full version dl of this game, but it's only a 30 minute trial version. As I am about to go out for a bike ride and the dl is just about done, the trial may be over by the time I get home, depending on whether it starts when I install the file or when the dl finishes. I have no idea. Is there any way I can get around this and somehow eliminate the restriction placed by the trial and convert this to a permanent full version of the game? And if so will I still be able to do it after the trial has expired?

Reiko
08-30-2009, 08:18 AM
peb.pl <---- free polish warez

Divine King
08-31-2009, 09:38 AM
any other sites cos ive been looking for free games for a while