PDA

View Full Version : Ethics and Morals

Steve Urkel
08-30-2009, 07:57 PM
With all the OB4CL2 threads popping up, I want to bring up the question of piracy. How many of you actually buy cds and support the artists rather than download it?

Lex Lugor
08-30-2009, 08:05 PM
intriguing

TSA
08-30-2009, 08:11 PM
im not buying it. he made an inferior version that i will be forced to buy as an american if i were to buy it, so i'll just download the higher calibre version meant for europeans that i can't get a hold of due to factors i can't control.

and i had to wait an uncomfortable amount of time. I may buy ghost's if it's good enough

JASPER
08-30-2009, 08:12 PM
I barely buy anything anymore. Fuck the labels. I only buy vinyl of old rare prog/psych and I bought a bunch of Clutchy Hopkins/Misled Children cd's a couple of weeks ago

Most of my music I download from obscurity blogs since I won't be able to buy those anyway. I'm talking about 150 copies pressed rare kind of shit.

I might give OB4CL2 a listen on youtube, but I'm not buying nothing off of that fat cocksucker.

Blackula Spectacula
08-30-2009, 08:13 PM
I haven't boughten a cd or music since 2003. However, I'll pay to see the artist live for like 75 bucks or more depending on how much I like them.

Lex Lugor
08-30-2009, 08:18 PM
im not buying it. he made an inferior version that i will be forced to buy as an american if i were to buy it, so i'll just download the higher calibre version meant for europeans that i can't get a hold of due to factors i can't control.

and i had to wait an uncomfortable amount of time. I may buy ghost's if it's good enough

I barely buy anything anymore. Fuck the labels. I only buy vinyl of old rare prog/psych and I bought a bunch of Clutchy Hopkins/Misled Children cd's a couple of weeks ago

Most of my music I download from obscurity blogs since I won't be able to buy those anyway. I'm talking about 150 copies pressed rare kind of shit.

I might give OB4CL2 a listen on youtube, but I'm not buying nothing off of that fat cocksucker.

I haven't boughten a cd or music since 2003. However, I'll pay to see the artist live for like 75 bucks or more depending on how much I like them.

pussehs...

you will take that cd home an d you will hump it!
HUMP IT!

JASPER
08-30-2009, 08:25 PM
yes massa

theDZA
08-30-2009, 08:39 PM
i have only just got broadband so i've only been able to buy them up until now...but i will buy this. i don't see the point in complaining how all i see is bullshit rap on tv n shit and then downloading one of the few decent rap albums coming out...

Steve Urkel
08-30-2009, 08:42 PM
i have only just got broadband so i've only been able to buy them up until now...but i will buy this. i don't see the point in complaining how all i see is bullshit rap on tv n shit and then downloading one of the few decent rap albums coming out...

At least you aren't a hypocrite like all those pussehs above. No but fo real buy it, BUY IT!

TSA
08-30-2009, 09:35 PM
i dont buy them joints either

're3l hip hawp' artists need to realize that buying CDs is stupid and having someone buy something based on a love for you as a person only goes stannishly so far.

throw a dvd or something in there and yeah, why not, but just a CD? why is music the only business that refuses to realize they're selling a product.

M.O.D.
08-30-2009, 10:00 PM

good to here you bought some clutchy hopkins & misled children , they good friends of mine

Lex Lugor
08-30-2009, 10:12 PM
what the hell
pay for the fucking shit if you want it
theres no reason in the world it should be free now i dont give a flying fuck where society is right now

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
08-30-2009, 10:23 PM
i'm do both i buy allot of cd's but i use dl'n to see what music i'm going to like if not it gets delete and won't support it. but on the other hand if i do like it'll buy it.

Mumm Ra
08-30-2009, 11:53 PM
haven't bought a cd since digi snacks (which really isn't too long ago)
but I'm quite sure I'll be picking this album up at a store near me, even if I don't use my cds anymore

drippie k
08-31-2009, 12:04 AM
i always download something first then buy it if i feel its worth the money

the last two albums i bought were theater of the mind and lax...not that there hasnt been good shit out just..broke to say the least

Mumm Ra
08-31-2009, 12:14 AM
shit wu makes all their money off concert sales anyway and I already supported them in that aspect the last few years, including a couple months ago

Visionz
08-31-2009, 12:42 AM
its just depends....Em owed me one for buying Encore so rehad got DLed....bought Mos's last CD. I rationalize my actions one way or another

RALPH WIGGUM
08-31-2009, 06:02 AM
I don't download, cause Ghost says its wrong.

its just depends....Em owed me one for buying Encore so rehad got DLed....bought Mos's last CD. I rationalize my actions one way or another

Thats what everybody should do.

SL33
08-31-2009, 06:21 AM
i bought 8D just about 4-5 months ago, just because of loyalty. i'll but CL2 if i find it.