PDA

View Full Version : Joe Budden - No Competition Prod. By J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League

Cesar
09-01-2009, 07:45 PM
http://thisisitblogs.blogspot.com/2009/09/joe-buddens-no-competition-prod-by.html

Does Wu-Corp still have love for Joe or did everybody take out their swords when he tried to go at it with The Clan? lol

Spectrum7glr
09-01-2009, 07:59 PM
I took the time to listen to it. Fucking thrash

Poetic Wun
09-01-2009, 08:02 PM
Joey bodyin himself imo but iunno... this song isn't that great. kinda LL'ish.
glad it wasn't on ER

Peacce for the find tho

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-01-2009, 08:21 PM
"ordinary joe's need to button up"

standout
09-01-2009, 11:45 PM
http://thisisitblogs.blogspot.com/2009/09/joe-buddens-no-competition-prod-by.html

Does Wu-Corp still have love for Joe or did everybody take out their swords when he tried to go at it with The Clan? lol

the second one...

i got banned from the site for 5 days because of being a joe budden fan and stating my opinion...

meanwhile tical2000 and ghostlaced flooded the board with dozens upon dozens of anti slaughterhouse/joe budden threads, and got a pass like it was fine....

this is the only board on the internet where your allowed to flood as long as its negative shit about joe budden.

on the side, id like to give a huge fuck you to the moderator that banned me for no reason...suck dick.

Somewhat Healthy
09-01-2009, 11:56 PM
so there is never any anti-wu or anti-rae sentiment on JBTV? Why the hell are you still here. Do you really have nothing to do?

standout
09-01-2009, 11:57 PM
so there is never any anti-wu or anti-rae sentiment on JBTV? Why the hell are you still here. Do you really have nothing to do?

i am from illesty.net, not jbtv...

and...ur right. i dont have anything to do...lol.

school is out. i dont work today. its a tuesday so the bars aint really popping....

since im at home, i feel like being on the net.

adrianoter
09-02-2009, 04:53 AM
I havnnt listened to the SlaughterHouse album since the night after I downloaded it. I dont feel like Im missin nuttin....this budden song is just more boredom.

Poetic Wun
09-02-2009, 06:39 AM
lol @ Standout

cap
09-02-2009, 08:16 AM
nice track, im still a budden fan, although all his blogs has made him prolly the corniest guy in the game to me...

thx for the upload, but how do i download from this site?

Reiko
09-02-2009, 09:11 AM
^^ gotta agree with that blogs shit, it's fuckin pathetic but what ever

here is link for ya http://www.zshare.net/audio/64952913202b1f5a/

angry!
09-02-2009, 09:27 AM
this niggas fanbase is dwindling!!!!

standout is literally becoming that!!! go to a joe budden show and standout nigga!!!! youll be the only dust muffin there!!!

thats a wrap on another meaningless rap career!!!! this guys dropping songs for tumbleweeds and bacteria, all of his fans have vacated at this point!!!!

L

standout
09-02-2009, 01:32 PM
this niggas fanbase is dwindling!!!!

standout is literally becoming that!!! go to a joe budden show and standout nigga!!!! youll be the only dust muffin there!!!

thats a wrap on another meaningless rap career!!!! this guys dropping songs for tumbleweeds and bacteria, all of his fans have vacated at this point!!!!

L

thats what sepparates budden fans, from other fans.

budden fans are fans of buddens music...

meaning, even if his image is hurt...no body cares. as long as he makes the type of music he makes.

im not gona like a rapper just because they shot someone and it gives them credibility in the streets.

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-02-2009, 01:38 PM
^and im not gonna like a rapper who gets punched in the face then apologises! so were through here.

tical2000
09-02-2009, 02:06 PM
the second one...

i got banned from the site for 5 days because of being a joe budden fan and stating my opinion...

meanwhile tical2000 and ghostlaced flooded the board with dozens upon dozens of anti slaughterhouse/joe budden threads, and got a pass like it was fine....

this is the only board on the internet where your allowed to flood as long as its negative shit about joe budden.

on the side, id like to give a huge fuck you to the moderator that banned me for no reason...suck dick.

Hey douchebag,

Go listen to ONLY BUILT FOR CUBAN LINX 2, then listen to the SLAUGHTERHOUSE album
Joe Budden Lost again

Take a look at Joe Budden's new emo tattoo
Another L for Joe Budden

Joe Budden just got dumped by his phat ass girl
Another L Buddens

Joe Budden rapping over throw away Rick Ross beats
Another L for Joey

StANDOUT, Joe Buddens #1 Super Fan in the world getting banned from WuTangCorp for 5 days
Another L for Joe Buddens

STANDOUT, your boyfriend Joe Buddens is a fuckin LOSER

standout
09-02-2009, 03:44 PM
tical, you were the kid in highschool that lacked a social life, wore the same Wu-wear t-shirt 3 times a week, had on a silver necklace with a wu-tang pendant that you wore over your shirt, and spent your days chilling in the cafeteria by the fooseball table hoping to find a partner that would actually play with you.

you were Fogell from superbad. please refrain from calling anyone a loser.