PDA

View Full Version : How To Lose 3 Million In 6 Years

Cesar
09-01-2009, 06:50 PM
http://thisisitblogs.blogspot.com/2009/09/how-to-lose-3-million-in-six-years.html

Lex Lugor
09-01-2009, 10:09 PM
fuck that dumb ass hoe snorting the whole three mil!
give my comoditeee cheese eating ass some millions sheeit

Visionz
09-02-2009, 03:02 AM
easy come, easy go.

If you took years to build up that kind of cash, snorting it up your nose wouldn't be the way you'd spend it. I'd imagine the dealers where taking her ass for a ride as well. "Grams? yeah they go for a thousand a pop"

beautifulrock
09-02-2009, 03:10 AM
she needed breast implants, at least she still has those.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-02-2009, 04:17 AM
Fuck visiting this guys blog.

This cunt has been posting links all over the forum to generate traffic so he can try and earn a few extra bucks at the expense of wu corp members time.

Fuck your blog, sinner.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
09-02-2009, 04:32 PM
also see: Scott Storch. AHAHHAHAHAHA. What a loser.

Lex Lugor
09-02-2009, 05:00 PM
Fuck visiting this guys blog.

This cunt has been posting links all over the forum to generate traffic so he can try and earn a few extra bucks at the expense of wu corp members time.

Fuck your blog, sinner.

its a rather ingenious plan, were all suckers looking for a quick fix, post something even remotely interesting and you got at least twenty new ips roaming your site...
but still, mods by all definition this is basically spam to promote his own website
i say, torch the sinner

Cesar
09-02-2009, 05:50 PM
I would understand if I was spaming Wu-corp with malicious content such as virus or things of that nature. When in reality I'm contributing to Wu-tang corp like I have been doing for the past 6 or 7 years, giving ya topics/news to discuss on but now I'm doing it from my own site which I started a few days ago. I've been a member of Wu-corp since 02 or 03? I really cant remember & just under a different name before.

Again I just started this blog a few days ago, and I'm just tryin to get it poppin & the only way to do that is to put the site out there, but you know what? Sean & Luke it does seem like I'm postin a bit too much too often, I'll limit myself to one site post a day since it seems to bother both of you a lot.

Cesar
09-02-2009, 05:54 PM
Back to the topic, I could really use 3mil's right now. Buy a crib and hook it up, pay off debt, help the fam, buy a Lexus GS, save & invest. Forget spendin that bread on coke, the broad was mad young and immature to have that kind of money.

BRONZBODY
09-02-2009, 09:14 PM
Back to the topic, I could really use 3mil's right now. Buy a crib and hook it up, pay off debt, help the fam, buy a Lexus GS, save & invest. Forget spendin that bread on coke, the broad was mad young and immature to have that kind of money.this.

M.O.D.
09-02-2009, 09:20 PM
dumb bitch

EAGLE EYE
09-02-2009, 09:23 PM
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

that entry w/ the video of Tony Yayo talking about the "Dangers of Blaugging" is hilarious

http://thisisitblogs.blogspot.com/2009/09/tony-yayo-on-dangers-of-blogging-joe.html

Steve Urkel
09-02-2009, 09:23 PM
It would be better if you posted the actual article here then link it as a source, that way you might get some traffic without looking like an advertising whore.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-02-2009, 09:53 PM
I would understand if I was spaming Wu-corp with malicious content such as virus or things of that nature. When in reality I'm contributing to Wu-tang corp like I have been doing for the past 6 or 7 years, giving ya topics/news to discuss on but now I'm doing it from my own site which I started a few days ago. I've been a member of Wu-corp since 02 or 03? I really cant remember & just under a different name before.

Again I just started this blog a few days ago, and I'm just tryin to get it poppin & the only way to do that is to put the site out there, but you know what? Sean & Luke it does seem like I'm postin a bit too much too often, I'll limit myself to one site post a day since it seems to bother both of you a lot.

If you were actually trying to contribute, you would post the original article here.

Instead, you've spammed the wu chamber, the hip hop forum and gen chat, with links to your blog.

Sorry for calling you a sinner though, the subject of spamming is something that gets me a little inflamed, as i have in the past been an avid spammer in various forums here.

I received harsh punishment for my sinful spamming ways, and i guess a by product of that is that i'm hyper sensitive to spamming.

Please, continue, i hope you make some money off the imbeciles who post here.

It will probably be there sole contribution to society, which is better than nothing i guess.