PDA

View Full Version : DMX Blast Jay-Z! Talks How He Beat Jigga In A Freestyle Battle!

Cesar
09-03-2009, 04:40 PM
"I say what I mean, [random gibberish.] Me and Jay had a battle, I got in his ass. I got in his ass, before he got signed. Niggas was there, niggas know. In a pool hall in the Bronx. I fucks with him and had respect for him after that. Until he became the president of Def Jam, and I ainít gon say too much more about it, but you know what it is. Thereís a difference between doing wrong and being wrong. At one point, you were being wrong.

Jay is a talented motherfucker, donít misunderstand me. He is talented. But he has no heart. Thereís no soul behind it. Itís motivated by money strictlyÖ But I still maintain the respect, because our birthday is in the same month and you know, we have history. But I lost it when he became president of Def Jam, thatís why I left Def Jam. Ď

When you became the president, you hit me ďyo dog, the inmates is running the building!!!Ē You know what that mean, your mans is in chargeÖ ďThatís what it is, we good,Ē cuz we had history. And then you go do that.

You come down, listen to my shitÖ we ready. Then you go on vacation. Niggas take a picture of you with chancletas on. Thatís what you leave the hood for, son? Thatís why you walk out on your man for, son? Flip-flops? Serious? You serious? Real talk son, I respected you. Iím in my feelings about that. Iím hurt. I ainít ever talk about that."

For Video:
http://thisisitblogs.blogspot.com/

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-03-2009, 04:49 PM
mad old son lol, he first started saying this in his biography 7 years ago.

Jay is a talented motherfucker, donít misunderstand me. He is talented. But he has no heart. Thereís no soul behind it. Itís motivated by money strictly

^^this is true barring blueprint1

Cesar
09-03-2009, 04:57 PM
Yeah I remember him sayin that a while back, this time they got him on video. X looks like he is still on drugs, hopefully thats not the case tho.

THE MASON
09-03-2009, 05:06 PM
Tg3hS4Ox2Oo

you decide

spiggity_ace
09-03-2009, 05:40 PM
x killed jay in that free, jay sounded horrible, but i hate em so oivuosly ima say this shit, dmx is that nigga ima check his new album.

whitey
09-03-2009, 05:57 PM
dmx would beat him in a battle on the mic annnnd a battle on the pipe. straight smokin niggas.

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-03-2009, 06:09 PM
yeah back in those days wasnt many who could touch X's stlye

100pr00f
09-04-2009, 07:33 AM
dude just got flow for days...and with that makes lyrics much more better

IrOnMaN
09-04-2009, 09:01 AM
In 1993, Bizzy Bone defeated Jay-Z in a freestyle battle. True story.

triggahappy187
09-04-2009, 02:35 PM
X is my man Been lovin' that dude since he came into the game....I don't doubt he would beat Jay at all. X lost it though, hopefully he can get back to the RRA days and make better music.

Thworldisyours
09-04-2009, 03:15 PM
Jay was never good at freestylin tho...

Big L destroyed him, GZA (allegedly) destroyed him, pretty much everybody destroyed him...

This takes nothing away from his talent tho... Some people are good at freestylin but cant make a good album... Jay is the antithesis of that...

Tecknowledgist
09-04-2009, 03:31 PM
pinstripes across your windpipe

DR. NICK RIVIERA
09-04-2009, 05:49 PM
anywho, this doesn't make DMX a better rapper

djskillz
09-05-2009, 01:06 PM
X killed it with that last line.