PDA

View Full Version : Shyne Is Stupid

CharlesJones
09-04-2009, 01:42 PM
This dude is so stupid. He ruined his rap career because of his ignorance and had to spend 10 years behind bars which was a waste of time when he should've been doing more albums. I hope now that he's getting outta prison soon that he'll use his damn brain and stay outta trouble. How old is he now? I saw him on the cover of a wack rap magazine lately and the headline talked about Rocafella records was interested in signing him and Jay-Z went to visit him. I hope he's still not mad at Puff Daddy because Puff didn't pull the trigger at the club. If i was him, i'd reconcile with Puff and talk to Puff about getting back with Bad Boy. His album Shyne wasn't that good to me but Bad Boys song is the shit. I love that beat and the video was grimey.

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-04-2009, 01:49 PM
He stayed out of hip hop in its wackest years though, could be a blessing in diguise.

CharlesJones
09-04-2009, 01:55 PM
It doesn't matter that he wasn't around when rap music was wack. He could've still been making albums instead of wasting 10 years in prison. His situation is exactly why black guys need to stay outta the club because it's nothing but ignorant black guys at the club that are jealous of black guys that are successful. Puff Daddy should've knew better too to stay outta the club. Black guys at the club aren't happy to see him succeed. They aren't happy that he's doing well financially. I guess that saying is true that you can take a nigga outta the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of a nigga.

triggahappy187
09-04-2009, 02:31 PM
Shyne is what a lot of these "so-called" gangsta MC's claim to be....Shyne took a life and there is proof to back it up. Weezy got them drops on his eyes...who the fuck did he kill? Why should he even approach Puff lol this nigga is the one who caused the mess and was to pussy to do something his damn self. Everyone knows Puff is soft man lol I will always have respect for Shyne Po man he served 10 years like a man. I hope when he gets out someone will reach out to him cuz he's mad talented.

Crackhead Bob
09-04-2009, 02:34 PM
If somebody basically threw you under a bus, right or wrong, would you go back and ask for your old job back please?

CharlesJones
09-04-2009, 02:38 PM
Triggahappy187, you're a ignorant fool. Your opinion is retarded. What's cool about taking somebody's life? He didn't kill anybody. I thought he shot his gun in the air at the club? There's nothing cool about being ignorant and gangsta. Shyne may talk that gangsta shit on record but look where his ignorance got him. Beautifulrock, what are you trying to say? It's Puff Daddy's fault that Shyne is locked up? Puff made him shoot the gun? Get the fuck outta here. Shyne brought that shit on himself.

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-04-2009, 02:39 PM
shyne didnt kill anyone.

CharlesJones
09-04-2009, 02:41 PM
If he didn't kill anyone, why is he doing 10 years?

Come Honor Face
09-04-2009, 02:44 PM
Just the latest chapter in Charles Jones obsession with "ignorant" niggers.

CharlesJones
09-04-2009, 03:02 PM
That's right LOL.

abanks47
09-04-2009, 03:04 PM
attempted murder, he shot a lady in the face, and apparently 2 otherse were injured. I like how you're quick to point a finger without finding out what the dude did. I'm not saying I condone his actions but he did his thing and he's paying for it. He seems to have become a better man because of it. Did you hear Godfather buried alive? There were some very on point tracks on that album and I highly recommend it. Regardless what you think of Shyne, dude can flow, and I feel that he will step it up as soon as he's out.

Thworldisyours
09-04-2009, 03:07 PM
Yet another intelligent conversation on this board............

You got one guy saying Shyne should crawl back to Puffy, the Don King of hip-hop... Has ANY artist EVER left Bad Boy on good terms???

You got another saying it was good for Shyne to be in prison for EIGHT YEARS because he avoided being a part of hip-hop's current decline. Yeah I'm sure he feels the same way...

And you got another guy saying he respects Shyne because he killed somebody, which he didnt... If I remember correctly he shot up in the air and the bullet grazed a lady's FACE...

Either way, it was stupid and wrong what Shyne did but it was also wrong for Puffy to get NO real punishment for what he did either but Puff had better lawyers and thats the way the judicial system works...

Back to Shyne, the guy definitely has talent. It will be interesting to see what type of music he makes when he gets out. Will it be the cold superthug gangsta rap he did before or will it talk more about the downside of that lifestyle and mindset...

Crackhead Bob
09-04-2009, 03:07 PM
Triggahappy187, you're a ignorant fool. Your opinion is retarded. What's cool about taking somebody's life? He didn't kill anybody. I thought he shot his gun in the air at the club? There's nothing cool about being ignorant and gangsta. Shyne may talk that gangsta shit on record but look where his ignorance got him. Beautifulrock, what are you trying to say? It's Puff Daddy's fault that Shyne is locked up? Puff made him shoot the gun? Get the fuck outta here. Shyne brought that shit on himself.I'm saying the second Puff was in danger of receiving time himself, he pointed at Shyne. Droppin' dimes, literally.

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-04-2009, 03:08 PM
he didnt shoot anyone

he just shot his gun

triggahappy187
09-04-2009, 11:14 PM
I didn't say anything was cool about it you little bitch.....I'm sayin' Shyne is a real dude and gets my respect. Real recognize real ho, and I didn't say I respect Po cuz he killed someone so shut the fuck up cuz if I wanted lip from you i'd unzip my zipper faggit. I respect Shyne for the fact that he lives by his words and would do what he says he would. I respect Shyne for serving 10 years and still staying focused so eat a dick.

Dr Sleepwalker
09-05-2009, 03:30 AM
Shynes a good rapper, I hope he drops shit when he's released