PDA

View Full Version : I Can't Believe Eazy E Died From Some Pussy

CharlesJones
09-04-2009, 01:49 PM
Saying he died from pussy means aids because having unprotected sex can cause you have to aids. Ya'll know that but i can't believe this is the way he died especially when he was dissing bitches on his songs. Another stupid thing he did was having 6-7 kids by 7 women LOL. What's up with that? Then he left his widow Tomica in charge of Ruthless records after he died. He must've had that in his will. It was obvious that Eazy wasn't a smart guy. Only thing smart about him is that he took his drug money and started a record company and he helped start a legendary rap group. He would still be alive today if he had used his brain and he probably would've still been doing music. It would've been nice to hear a NWA reunion album if he hadn't passed. I read that he had reconciled with Ice Cube and Dr Dre when he was in the hospital and there was talk of doing a NWA reunion album. His son Little E looks just like him. RIP Eazy E. I wish you were still here. LOL@his lyrics on Real Muthafuckin G's song saying all of a sudden Dr Dre is a g thing but on his old album covers, he was a she thing hahahahahahahahahahaha. Tell me where the fuck you find a anarexic rapper LOL. Damn it's a trip how Dre can switch so quick from wearing lipstick to smoking on chronic at picnics LOL.

I remember when i first saw Real Compton City G's video, i couldn't believe those old pictures of Dr Dre was really him. I was wondering where did Eazy E find those pictures because i didn't know that Dre was in another group before he got with NWA. I was 17 at the time when i first saw the video.

Art Vandelay
09-04-2009, 01:54 PM
what? eazy e died? when?

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-04-2009, 01:56 PM
One of the worst things to come from his death was the black widow evil bitch Tomica took over Ruthless and systematically did everything she could to FUCK UP Bone thugs and especially Bizzy's careers.

CharlesJones
09-04-2009, 01:57 PM
Your right. MC Ren and Hutch of Above The Law talked about how she did a terrible job running the company.

ALCATRAZ
09-04-2009, 04:39 PM
and im gonna miss everyboday ... n um gunna miss everyboodaaay naawwwwwwwwww

Krusha
09-04-2009, 04:44 PM
Eazy-E was a player that played too much...

Mcthuggin99
09-04-2009, 08:09 PM
yeah tomica ruined the company. RIP E A Z Y