PDA

View Full Version : I Laugh At R&B Singers Saying How Much They Love Women And What They'll Do For Them

CharlesJones
09-04-2009, 03:05 PM
I hate most r&b love songs because they're boring and i hate listening to black guys singing about how much they're in love and the stuff that they'll do for women. Like Babyface for example. He's a bitch ass softie LOL. Remember his song Soon As I Get Home? On the hook of the song, he says i'll pay your rent, i'll wash your clothes, i'll cook your dinner too, soon as i get home from work. When i first heard that, i laughed because i was like Babyface has lost his damn mind hahahahahahahahahahahaha. If he does all that for his woman, how come his fine ex-wife Tracey left him? LOL. I wanna thank Babyface though for being in the group The Deele in the early 80's before he went solo. The Deele made some good music. I really like their first album Street Beat. That's a classic album and it has my favorite songs from them called Body Talk, Just My Luck, Sexy Love, Street Beat, Video Villain, Crazy About Cha. Their 2nd album Material Thangz wasn't that good but i like the love song I'll Send You Roses. Their last album Eyes Of A Stranger was pretty good. Classic love songs Shoot Em Up Movies(Camp Lo and Big Noyd sampled this)and Two Occasions are on there. LA Reid who's president of Def Jam records was also in The Deele and him and Babyface used to have a record company Laface. Anyway getting back to the topic, it's funny to me to hear r&b singers singing these love songs about women. I know a lot of these guys are married LOL. Ronald Isley married a mid to late 20's black woman hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I hope he knows she isn't gonna be around when his money runs low hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I wonder what she was doing while he was locked up LOL.

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-04-2009, 03:15 PM
Charles, its because these songs arefor women. Thats what they want to hear lol.

Classic thread title though coming from you as a context LOL

CharlesJones
09-04-2009, 03:24 PM
Thanks LOL. I do like some r&b singers from the 70's and 80's but i like mostly funk music. I like Kool And The Gang, Cameo, The Gap Band, Zapp, Con Funk Shun, Dazz Band, Parliament/Funkadelic, The Time, Lakeside, Ready For The World, Midnight Star, The Deele, Earth Wind And Fire, The Isley Brothers, New Edition, The Jacksons, Bell Biv Devoe, Tony Toni Tone, R Kelly, The Ojays, Debarge, Levert. R&B music today is very wack. R&B music died after the 90's. Nobody is making party funky music anymore. I like party funky music more than love songs.