PDA

View Full Version : Support our troops bumper stickers and why most people with them are full of shit

KBOS
09-20-2005, 07:27 PM
If you live in america and your eyes fucking work then you've probably seen a bumper sticker similar to this on the back of peoples car

http://www.ny10-13amer.org/Images/copshop/Magnets/SupportOurTroops_RYB.jpg

now heres the thing that pisses me off about these stickers. 99% of the people with this bumper sticker on their car are in no way, shape, or form supporting the troops. FYI, just because you bought a fucking bumper sticker doesn't mean you're supportting the troops. Its like downloading a certain bands music for free and then saying you're their biggest fan.

Really supporting the troops is actually doing something to help them, and as far as im concerned parading around like an illiterate pirate douche who thinks they are the most patriotic mother fucker ever because they bought a bumper sticker for $1.49 at CVS does not qualify as supporting the troops!!!!

tajeco
09-20-2005, 08:08 PM
Yo KBOS, you might like the comedian David Cross, he has a good bit about the flag waiving bumper sticker club who are glad it's not their kids over there.
I say "support our troops by bringing them home"

JASPER
09-20-2005, 08:13 PM
I support the rapists.... by admitting rapes I never comitted.

KBOS
09-20-2005, 10:30 PM
I support the rapists.... by admitting rapes I never comitted.
LMAO!!!

KBOS
09-20-2005, 10:31 PM
Yo KBOS, you might like the comedian David Cross, he has a good bit about the flag waiving bumper sticker club who are glad it's not their kids over there.
I say "support our troops by bringing them home"
sounds ill

triggahappy187
09-20-2005, 10:33 PM
Why would they even go to Iraq? Um sure they know its all bullshit homie, What for the money? Its jus crazy

blackwisdom
09-20-2005, 10:43 PM
Why would they even go to Iraq? Um sure they know its all bullshit homie, What for the money? Its jus crazy"They" go to Iraq cause 'they're" told to go to Iraq. BUT... I've had a lot of service memebers, especially reservist, who go because they NEED the money. People are strapped for cash to support their families. That hazardous duty pay and hostile fire pay, plus the tax exemptions pay off big time. If you make it home you'll have a big stash, but most single service members blow it on dumb stuff.

Just my personal observations.

Take it easy