PDA

View Full Version : 6 Traits That Can Spot A Slut.

TSA
09-04-2009, 06:36 PM
Sluts have proven, VERY consistently to have a few basic personality traits that can be used to spot a slut before even knowing her phone number.

1. She talks too much- Women that talk an usual amount are extremely likely to be sluts. These are women that can hold down a 2 hr convo without you saying a damn word.

2. She lies too much- sluts usually tell a lot of self glorifying lies and are very comfortable doing it. When a slut meets you she wants you to value and treasure her, hence why she fucks you for no reason, but since she's either a bum, a douche, or an average josephine, she will lie to make herself look better. things to look out for.

Ppl in her stories, except her, have irrational behaviors that make 0 sense and whos origins are totally unknown. The person might start 'talking shit' for no reason, being rude for no reason, abusing her for no reason ext. The antagonist in whore stories usually neglects ration and origin in their actions.
She always prevails in her stories or is always a victim. Emphasis on always. ALWAYS. one or the other, no mix or inbetween. A slut always gets the upper hand in her lies.
Her stories go on for too long and are too 'interesting'. Nobody really has THAT much to say. a whore thinks she does and keeps blabbing about uninteresting stuff that you don't care about but she thinks you should care about cause she a hoe.

3. She has little to no female friends- Sluts avoid other girls because they will ridicule her for being a slut, and due to slut behaviors of being more two faced or more envious then the curb, she will eventually get in a fight with any female friend. Sluts will actually, very early on let you know that she doesn't get along with girls too much or she hates girls. A slut also often can be seen rolling to social events solo, very bizarre for a girl.

4. He hates gossip- Sluts will constantly emphasis how they hate when ppl are in her 'business' or 'talk shit'. This shit talking is normal for women and since she has more shit to be talked about it explains her lack of female friends.

5. She makes too much sense- She will usually be easy to get along with and seem 'cool' or make sense with her logic. This is an illusion, she knows that men think is cool in a girl and wants you to value her. she's a slut.

6. A slut is MORE OFTEN very intelligent- Don't believe the dumb hoe myth. A dumb hoe might seem to have lapses in logic, but this is cause her of whoremones and explosive sexual appetite not her intelligence. A girl that comes of a male-like intelligent is usually a huge slut. A lot of sluts speak very clearly and articulately, or have mature womanly cadence and vocal tone that further deceives a stiff sporting young sperm philanthropist to think she is cool.

Art Vandelay
09-04-2009, 06:39 PM

http://www.petercincotti.fr/images/logo_virgin.jpg

TSA
09-04-2009, 06:42 PM
^fat.

Art Vandelay
09-04-2009, 06:45 PM
i'd rather be a fat person having sex than a skinny virgin.

TSA
09-04-2009, 06:47 PM
no you wouldn't, eL03L
http://stupidgit.net/personal/blog/guys/lats.jpg

Krusha
09-04-2009, 06:48 PM
Now i now what kind of bitches to avoid....

Art Vandelay
09-04-2009, 06:48 PM

how did you get my picture?

Krusha
09-04-2009, 06:49 PM
no you wouldn't, el03l
http://stupidgit.net/personal/blog/guys/lats.jpg
omg!

Steve Urkel
09-04-2009, 06:50 PM

http://www.petercincotti.fr/images/logo_virgin.jpg

lmao classic

Lex Lugor
09-04-2009, 06:58 PM
now i know what kind of bitches to look for

Mumm Ra
09-04-2009, 07:00 PM
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/1037/hzcphgyzfohuuop8e4n77pg.gif

Krusha
09-04-2009, 07:06 PM
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/1037/hzcphgyzfohuuop8e4n77pg.gif
Ay man, this pic is in a wrong thread. here you go....:D
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9941

beautifulrock
09-04-2009, 07:09 PM
you spot traits, traits can't spot you. Why do all your thread titles have to be overtly retarded?

Mumm Ra
09-04-2009, 07:16 PM
lets not be silly
it's not restricted to just titles

beautifulrock
09-04-2009, 07:18 PM
ok, you got me there

JASPER
09-04-2009, 07:19 PM
i'd rather be a fat person having sex than a skinny virgin.
Virginity is easy to lose.. fat however...

Krusha
09-04-2009, 07:22 PM
It's fun to see that almost every thread goes out of control,threads title doesn't matter no more :D
So silly....
You are all so silly....

JerseyIronman
09-04-2009, 07:24 PM
Ya sluts basically exist cuz they want affection and to feel desired most likely because daddy didnt hug them enough when they were young.

Steve Urkel
09-04-2009, 07:25 PM
ya sluts basically exist cuz they want affection and to feel desired most likely because daddy didnt fuck them enough when they were young.

..... Ok

JerseyIronman
09-04-2009, 07:35 PM
^^

haha i see what u did there u little sick bastard

beautifulrock
09-04-2009, 07:40 PM
Ya sluts basically exist cuz they want affection and to feel desired most likely because daddy didnt hug them enough when they were young.
or maybe daddy hugged them a little too much, it works both ways.

Dr. Simon Hurt
09-04-2009, 07:49 PM
2. She lies too much- sluts usually tell a lot of self glorifying lies and are very comfortable doing it. When a slut meets you she wants you to value and treasure her, hence why she fucks you for no reason, but since she's either a bum, a douche, or an average josephine, she will lie to make herself look better. things to look out for.

Ppl in her stories, except her, have irrational behaviors that make 0 sense and whos origins are totally unknown. The person might start 'talking shit' for no reason, being rude for no reason, abusing her for no reason ext. The antagonist in whore stories usually neglects ration and origin in their actions.
She always prevails in her stories or is always a victim. Emphasis on always. ALWAYS. one or the other, no mix or inbetween. A slut always gets the upper hand in her lies.
Her stories go on for too long and are too 'interesting'. Nobody really has THAT much to say. a whore thinks she does and keeps blabbing about uninteresting stuff that you don't care about but she thinks you should care about cause she a hoe.
3. She has little to no female friends- Sluts avoid other girls because they will ridicule her for being a slut, and due to slut behaviors of being more two faced or more envious then the curb, she will eventually get in a fight with any female friend. Sluts will actually, very early on let you know that she doesn't get along with girls too much or she hates girls. A slut also often can be seen rolling to social events solo, very bizarre for a girl.

6. A slut is MORE OFTEN very intelligent- Don't believe the dumb hoe myth. A dumb hoe might seem to have lapses in logic, but this is cause her of whoremones and explosive sexual appetite not her intelligence. A girl that comes of a male-like intelligent is usually a huge slut. A lot of sluts speak very clearly and articulately, or have mature womanly cadence and vocal tone that further deceives a stiff sporting young sperm philanthropist to think she is cool.

these are all very true and make my slutwhore sense start tingling...especially the gossip one, and soloing social events lol

or maybe daddy hugged them a little too much, it works both ways.

usually that one in my experience...or an uncle...or an older brother...or a grandfather...etc.

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-04-2009, 07:50 PM
fuck this faggot shit i love sluts

i got some good slut friends too, cus theyre funny as fuck to be around lol.

sluts are what all girls wish they had the confidence to be. plus you know where you at with a slut. theres no shady shit. black and white.

Art Vandelay
09-04-2009, 07:52 PM

mom is a slut

ALCATRAZ
09-04-2009, 08:21 PM
you forgot the infamous tramp stamp

Lex Lugor
09-04-2009, 11:53 PM
tramp stamp is void
all hoes are getting it

dbdavidwu4ever
09-05-2009, 01:18 AM
Damn man, this list described someone I know perfectly. The thing is she's my friend's girlfriend. Imma show him this list just for kicks.

TSA
09-05-2009, 01:58 AM
you should fuck first. eLo3hl!

Blackula Spectacula
09-05-2009, 09:11 AM
lets not be silly
it's not restricted to just titles

:clap:

Blackula Spectacula
09-05-2009, 09:23 AM

I gotta say that this is very true. If a girl tells you she doesn't have many or no females friends, it is mostly likely because shes a whore and no girl trusts her. It is not because she just doesn't like girls because we're bitchy or gossip too much .. no because everyone gossips all ppl female and males gossip. I for one would miss the hell out of having female friends, I have more female friends than male friends, and i'm sure any female would miss having that female bonding, unless they don't know any better and just want that attention from men all the time.

I've been watching the real world on mtv and theres this really pretty bitch on there .. the one with the nice eyes, well she came on there saying she has no female friends cause she can't get along with females like she can with males. And her gay friend doesn't count as a female friend, but anyway, as soon as this hoe dumps her bf, she's hitting on every dude out there and even the dudes that her females roommates like lol ... This is why sluts have no female friends.

JerseyIronman
09-05-2009, 10:52 AM
I gotta say that this is very true. If a girl tells you she doesn't have many or no females friends, it is mostly likely because shes a whore and no girl trusts her. It is not because she just doesn't like girls because we're bitchy or gossip too much .. no because everyone gossips all ppl female and males gossip. I for one would miss the hell out of having female friends, I have more female friends than male friends, and i'm sure any female would miss having that female bonding, unless they don't know any better and just want that attention from men all the time.

I've been watching the real world on mtv and theres this really pretty bitch on there .. the one with the nice eyes, well she came on there saying she has no female friends cause she can't get along with females like she can with males. And her gay friend doesn't count as a female friend, but anyway, as soon as this hoe dumps her bf, she's hitting on every dude out there and even the dudes that her females roommates like lol ... This is why sluts have no female friends.

^^

whore knowledge coming straight from the source

Blackula Spectacula
09-05-2009, 11:30 AM
Shut up nigga, I got tons of female friends. You'd be surprised how conservative I am in real life.

Steve Urkel
09-05-2009, 11:38 AM

I've been watching the real world on mtv and theres this really pretty bitch on there .. the one with the nice eyes, well she came on there saying she has no female friends cause she can't get along with females like she can with males. And her gay friend doesn't count as a female friend, but anyway, as soon as this hoe dumps her bf, she's hitting on every dude out there and even the dudes that her females roommates like lol ... This is why Ivonne has no female friends.

Your post has lost all credibility

PALEFORCE
09-05-2009, 11:40 AM
1:a clit
2:ovaries
3:labia
4:fallopian tubes
5:g-spot
6:a-spot

Longbongcilvaringz
09-05-2009, 11:46 AM
:ovaries

ha ha

Blackula Spectacula
09-05-2009, 11:52 AM
Your post has lost all credibility

hahaha i was trying to use an example.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
09-05-2009, 11:58 AM
If you can't spot a slut you are an idiot.

It's the freaky girls with the clean image that people need to learn about.

As said before, sluts are girls with a male level of confidence and sex drive.

Confidence is good for a fuck who know they want it, its the girls who don't want you to know they want it who much be researched.

Let's change the thread angle to how to spot a nympho.

Then we might actually get some knowledge worthy of the KTL.

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-05-2009, 02:32 PM
Man some of you dudes aint got a clue LOL

If a girl doesnt have many other girl friends - THATS A GOOD THING. A VERY VERY GOOD THING.

How is that negative? Youve just hit the fucking jackpot.

SID
09-05-2009, 03:03 PM
Why would you want to spot a slut?

TSA
09-05-2009, 03:32 PM
to bust a nut faggot

SID
09-05-2009, 03:41 PM
You would bust a nut if you spotted a slut?

TSA
09-05-2009, 04:51 PM
yes.

SID
09-05-2009, 04:52 PM
4pXfHLUlZf4

TSA
09-05-2009, 04:56 PM
I have a feeling i've described a lot of ppls moms.

Mumm Ra
09-05-2009, 07:00 PM
hmm i just got to thinking...
my ex is moving to chicago in a week, but she has this really hot slutty girlfriend that I've hung out with a few times
she's like 30, looks 25, small framed and probably 5' tall
i wonder if it's wrong if I ask my ex for her number......

YungSunny
09-05-2009, 07:15 PM
^It's wrong if you don't

Mumm Ra
09-05-2009, 07:34 PM
yeah
that was my train of thought

Krusha
09-05-2009, 07:59 PM
Yeah man,Go for it!

TSA
09-06-2009, 04:32 PM
why not just ask the girl for her own number?
man laws homeh. You sound like a faggot african otherwise.

cause you girlfriend will probably take it as a chance to find out your next move and, inevitably, talk shit being that they're friends and you and her had history.
i've learned that no matter how over each other you guys are, girls i will always be jealous.

Mumm Ra
09-06-2009, 04:39 PM
obviously I would.....in the near impossibility of me randomly running into her lol. Otherwise I have no idea how to reach her. It's not any sort of big deal tho - just a passing thought I had.

cause you girlfriend will probably take it as a chance to find out your next move and, inevitably, talk shit being that they're friends and you and her had history.
i've learned that no matter how over each other you guys are, girls i will always be jealous.
yeh
i highly doubt my ex would give me digits anyway - she knows her friend is a slut and it would blatantly be me asking my ex to hook me up with her best friend as a booty call haha.
i dont think she would talk shit about me tho - there's no doo doo on me.

Dr. Simon Hurt
09-06-2009, 04:44 PM
Why would you want to spot a slut?

to bust a nut faggot

You would bust a nut if you spotted a slut?

yes.

I have a feeling i've described a lot of ppls moms.

hilarious.

yes
plus the new girl probably knows virtually everything about you...you have to assume your ex has described everything from the sex to the contents of your dresser drawers to whether or not you talk with food in your mouth.
dive in, mane.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
09-06-2009, 05:49 PM
this shit he wrote is actually VERY accurate...to the teenage sluts i kno anyway but u forgt if they do have female friends they are most likely sluts too...u also forgot tht they call every other girl who prolly isnt even a slut a slut...

narc
09-06-2009, 06:42 PM
http://i31.tinypic.com/2nuoj87.jpg